Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DRK (DASH) and f*D 'Real Bitcoin' (SOLD OUT!)!  (Read 6366 times)
FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:45:02 PM

So the Bitcoin is now in production?  That's good news

Not yet. The order was a misunderstanding and refunded so still in pre-order stage. Darkcoin moving forward.

Any particular reason you're only doing pre-orders now?  I understand there is risk to having a lot of inventory left unsold, but you had that model before, and you seemed to nearly sell out of most of the silver coins at least.

With only 80 units of the Bitcoin left to sell, I'm sure you'll make sales once the coin is in stock.  A lot of people these days are holding off pre-orders due to the coinographic scam, so they're waiting for the coins to be available before ordering.

Just a thought.  I'm eagerly waiting for these.

And to my fellow Floridian....Go Gators!

The pre-orders serve 2 purposes actually. Allows me to gauge interest and commitment from the market while also increasing capital for these runs. As a Bitcoin believer, a portion of capital and profit from f*D is kept in Bitcoin. This means that some liquidation is necessary to make these lines 'out of pocket'. Bitcoin being so low now means financial loss whenever liquidated (I hate to do this as I believe in Bitcoin long term). For this reason I am moving as quickly as I can with these lines without taking too much of a loss on at one time. By crowd-funding some of the capital requirements via pre-order, I am able to make these lines quicker. I will get them made one way or another, just trying to speed up the process should the interest be there. Hope this helps to clarify.

And, GO GATORS!

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:47:54 PM

So the Bitcoin is now in production?  That's good news

Not yet. The order was a misunderstanding and refunded so still in pre-order stage. Darkcoin moving forward.

Any particular reason you're only doing pre-orders now?  I understand there is risk to having a lot of inventory left unsold, but you had that model before, and you seemed to nearly sell out of most of the silver coins at least.

With only 80 units of the Bitcoin left to sell, I'm sure you'll make sales once the coin is in stock.  A lot of people these days are holding off pre-orders due to the coinographic scam, so they're waiting for the coins to be available before ordering.

Just a thought.  I'm eagerly waiting for these.

And to my fellow Floridian....Go Gators!

The pre-orders serve 2 purposes actually. Allows me to gauge interest and commitment from the market while also increasing capital for these runs. As a Bitcoin believer, a portion of capital and profit from f*D is kept in Bitcoin. This means that some liquidation is necessary to make these lines 'out of pocket'. Bitcoin being so low now means financial loss whenever liquidated (I hate to do this as I believe in Bitcoin long term). For this reason I am moving as quickly as I can with these lines without taking too much of a loss on at one time. By crowd-funding some of the capital requirements via pre-order, I am able to make these lines quicker. I will get them made one way or another, just trying to speed up the process should the interest be there. Hope this helps to clarify.

And, GO GATORS!

Thanks for the clarification.  Looking forward to getting the coins as soon as possible.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 10:45:04 AM

Mockups of limited edition (100 proofs) Ether line added to OP and to website for pre-order.

moonrock

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:33:37 PM

The ETHER will sell out quickly.

Now limited to 100. They will be the first coins for genesis. Ethereum will be a titan this year, these coins are extremely unique. Even if you havent been following the project I recommend you grab some of these.

Would love to see a batch with either a denomination or infinity loop. I want to load these.

Very. Very. Exciting.

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:29:39 PM

Now limited to 100. They will be the first coins for genesis. Ethereum will be a titan this year, these coins are extremely unique. Even if you havent been following the project I recommend you grab some of these.

Would love to see a batch with either a denomination or infinity loop. I want to load these.

Very. Very. Exciting.

You are indeed correct. Only 3 packs of 10 (30 out of 100 proofs) are left up for grabs and this was only listed a few hours ago. Ether is moving to production on Monday!

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:05:12 PM

Very. Very. Exciting.

You are indeed correct. Only 3 packs of 10 (30 out of 100 proofs) are left up for grabs and this was only listed a few hours ago. Ether is moving to production on Monday!

Have you pre-sold 30 or 70 ether coins?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:23:41 PM

70 pre-sold, 30 left.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:06:51 PM

70 pre-sold, 30 left.

Wow..those are going fast.  Any chance you can hold back like 10 to offer for individual singles?  I'd like one but don't need 10.

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 10:00:42 PM

70 pre-sold, 30 left.

Wow..those are going fast.  Any chance you can hold back like 10 to offer for individual singles?  I'd like one but don't need 10.

I will see what I can do  Wink

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:46:31 PM

70 pre-sold, 30 left.

I will see what I can do  Wink

Thanks.  Maybe you can offer singles for more per unit, to make it worth your time to keep a few in stock.

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:20:14 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 01:50:47 PM by FiniteByDesign

Note: Ether and Darkcoin pre-order is completed. These 2 lines have moved into production with an estimated ship date of early May. A few retail priced 10 packs are available until the lines are sold out. 'Real Bitcoin' is still available via pre-order pricing.

Availability

* In production (10 packs):
Ether : 3
Darkcoin : 7

* Pre-order (10 packs):
Real Bitcoin : 2 sold, 8 available

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:45:01 AM

OP mockups updated.

Ether line going with antique gold finish and Darkcoin going with antique silver finish rather than antique bronze.

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:21:29 PM

Only 3 packs of Ether left guys. So far only have advertised them in this section of this forum to give regulars here the priority option. Will begin advertising in other areas of the web soon. Get them while you can.

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:25:49 PM

Ether and Drk will be in stock on Friday April 24th!

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:58:35 PM

Ether and Drk will be in stock on Friday April 24th!

Being that, any update on orders for the DRK??

Sincere apologies, but the FedEx delivery scheduled for "by 4:30 PM on 4/24" did not occur. Slightly postponed till Monday.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:51:52 PM

They look sweet! How much for a single?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:02:26 PM

Thank you miffman! Actually, I will not be selling singles - just the 10 packs. Singles will be available I am sure via the secondary market though.

2 ten packs left of Ether btw.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:00:16 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 04:25:15 PM by bithalo

Thank you miffman! Actually, I will not be selling singles - just the 10 packs. Singles will be available I am sure via the secondary market though.

2 ten packs left of Ether btw.

Thats assuming that those who bought a ten pack are reselling or doing so at a reasonable price.  I'm concerned there's not going to be any singles to go around.

Anybody interested in a group buy for a 10 pack of both Ether and/or Dark?  I would consider organizing at no upcharge if there's enough interest.  Since I'm also in the US, it may not be worthwhile or cost effective dealing with international, but I'll offer it.

To gauge interest, I created my own thread so I don't hijack this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039831

I really wish F*D would offer singles for sale.  

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 09:27:22 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 09:49:35 AM by FiniteByDesign

Ether and DRK are in stock now.

1.5" Antique Gold 'Ether - Genesis Block' Proofs:
Limited Edition of 100 proofs to commemorate the upcoming genesis block of Ether - the cryptofuel that Ethereum will run on.

1-80 Sold
Only 2 (10 packs) left

1.5" Antique Silver 'The DRK Age - Darkcoin' Proofs:
Limited Edition of 100 proofs to commemorate the 'DRK Age' of the fist anonymous crypto now known as DASH.

1-40 Sold
Only 6 (10 packs) left

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 04:34:40 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 05:01:19 PM by FiniteByDesign

Ether is sold out.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print