Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin on webcam sites ?  (Read 16380 times)
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:54:13 PM

If the option is there to pay with bitcoins it would be foolish to pay for this in any other way.

networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:56:53 PM

If the option is there to pay with bitcoins it would be foolish to pay for this in any other way.

I agree the anonymity that Bitcoin can give makes perfect sense to give them girls your hard earned money without the worry of the wife finding bank statements and the rest maybe unsolicited calls :/ If i was to use these sites of have a need i am sure i would prefer to use Bitcoin. 
CryptoConfusion

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:17:53 PM

Have seen girls offering virtual sex services for BTC on quite a few forums recently
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:15:02 PM

Why would anyone think bitcoin is anonymous? 
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:12:43 PM

Come to think of it... it's probably a good idea they don't accept bitcoins. Or else I wouldn't have any.

TrianglePythagoras

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:15:33 PM

Don't judge me - bongacams.com and vkcams.
Cryddit
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:20:39 AM

Anyway, I don't care whether girls use Bitcoin on webcam sites.  As I've already said, it's their right to pay any way they want to.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:06:12 AM

Anyway, I don't care whether girls use Bitcoin on webcam sites.  As I've already said, it's their right to pay any way they want to.

Girls on webcam sites will get paid in anyway they want as long as the addicted sexual deviants are willing to pay, i actually think it would be the best way to be payed rather than credit cards and what not.
They guys will be more anonymous also it is a win win and should be rolled out to all sites as it is a coin for freedom so let it be just that an increase the users at the same time.
Cryddit
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:36:28 AM

Girls on webcam sites will get paid in anyway they want as long as the addicted sexual deviants are willing to pay, i actually think it would be the best way to be payed rather than credit cards and what not.
They guys will be more anonymous also it is a win win and should be rolled out to all sites as it is a coin for freedom so let it be just that an increase the users at the same time.

I think my point was that men are not the only kind of addicted sexual deviants.  :-)  Which is a very happy thing.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:03:37 AM

https://goseemybits.com is currently the most active cryptocurrencies cam site, which means it is still the smallest in the cam world.

The problem isn't bitcoins, it is that camgirls want traffic and no small site can give that, so until they want bitcoins more than dollars, any camsite based on it will always have a hard time competing in this area. And no bigger site will want bitcoins just cause of the shady practices they use.
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:17:36 PM

https://goseemybits.com is currently the most active cryptocurrencies cam site, which means it is still the smallest in the cam world.

The problem isn't bitcoins, it is that camgirls want traffic and no small site can give that, so until they want bitcoins more than dollars, any camsite based on it will always have a hard time competing in this area. And no bigger site will want bitcoins just cause of the shady practices they use.

Site took forever to load and then when it finally did load it says "Total Models Online: 0" ... I don't think they are doing too well for themselves.

As mentioned a decent amount of the popular cam sites already do accept bitcoin (flirt4free, bongacams, ...) I think it won't be long before the last few major players start accepting it (myfreecams, chaturbate(accepted before), livejasmin(?), ...). My vote goes to MyFreeCams that site has some hard-working girls.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:54:56 PM

Site took forever to load and then when it finally did load it says "Total Models Online: 0" ... I don't think they are doing too well for themselves.

As mentioned a decent amount of the popular cam sites already do accept bitcoin (flirt4free, bongacams, ...) I think it won't be long before the last few major players start accepting it (myfreecams, chaturbate(accepted before), livejasmin(?), ...). My vote goes to MyFreeCams that site has some hard-working girls.

No sites accept bitcoins in the correct way which is why I start goseemybits.com Wink You probably have slow internet, since the front page is all ajax Wink We actually had a model last night. Unfortunately it is very hard to bootstrap a cam site. I doubt any sites like myfreecams will accept it in a proper way due to the way it can exposure there shady practices.

Bitcoin to token is not the proper way. Bitcoin is the token! I hope a bigger site does that, but if they don't I am doing it! We actually have 10 active models (models that have streamed at least once or more). We have a lot more that aren't active (never streamed).
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:58:04 PM

No sites accept bitcoins in the correct way which is why I start goseemybits.com Wink You probably have slow internet, since the front page is all ajax Wink We actually had a model last night. Unfortunately it is very hard to bootstrap a cam site. I doubt any sites like myfreecams will accept it in a proper way due to the way it can exposure there shady practices.

Bitcoin to token is not the proper way. Bitcoin is the token! I hope a bigger site does that, but if they don't I am doing it! We actually have 10 active models (models that have streamed at least once or more). We have a lot more that aren't active (never streamed).

I didn't realize you were the site owner. Of course I also like the idea of Bitcoin as the token. How does that work? From a technical perspective.. Do models get donations to a fixed address? Or are you actually waiting for confirmations? Sounds interesting.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:10:43 PM

I didn't realize you were the site owner. Of course I also like the idea of Bitcoin as the token. How does that work? From a technical perspective.. Do models get donations to a fixed address? Or are you actually waiting for confirmations? Sounds interesting.

I can't go into detail but no we don't wait for confirmations. And no it isn't going to a fixed address, because we want to track payments and users that tip. Also most of our models don't really know too much about bitcoins and want to basically take bitcoin from us and convert them using a service.

I am looking in to giving the models more control but again it is kinda hard. Also we don't hold any balances for non-model users so yeah.

It is interesting but again models don't flock to a bitcoin-only webcaming service.
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:37:48 PM

I can't go into detail but no we don't wait for confirmations. And no it isn't going to a fixed address, because we want to track payments and users that tip. Also most of our models don't really know too much about bitcoins and want to basically take bitcoin from us and convert them using a service.

I am looking in to giving the models more control but again it is kinda hard. Also we don't hold any balances for non-model users so yeah.

It is interesting but again models don't flock to a bitcoin-only webcaming service.

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like a good model to me. I hope it works fo you. It would be cool to use Bitcoin like that.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:03:30 AM

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like a good model to me. I hope it works fo you. It would be cool to use Bitcoin like that.

Thanks it is going to work, I think it will take some more time.
harrymmmm

Activity: 576
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

Thanks it is going to work, I think it will take some more time.

@gweedo:
1) I doubt that a site like goseemybits will succeed easily being legally based in california. Performers do notice the onerous id requirements and restrictive contracts, ya know.
2) There may be a very odd exception, but sites like this always take up to 50% commission from what the customer pays for shows. The girl gets the rest. That means there's no way they want the girls to have direct payments in bitcoin. 'Tracking' payments is, I guess, another way to put that. Lol.
3) Another reason most sites don't like bitcoin payments is just the lack of subscription auto payments. Is that what you were referring to by 'shady'? (I agree btw).
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:48:23 PM

@gweedo:
1) I doubt that a site like goseemybits will succeed easily being legally based in california. Performers do notice the onerous id requirements and restrictive contracts, ya know.
2) There may be a very odd exception, but sites like this always take up to 50% commission from what the customer pays for shows. The girl gets the rest. That means there's no way they want the girls to have direct payments in bitcoin. 'Tracking' payments is, I guess, another way to put that. Lol.
3) Another reason most sites don't like bitcoin payments is just the lack of subscription auto payments. Is that what you were referring to by 'shady'? (I agree btw).

Great questions...

1) I am working with legal on a new terms, but for now we haven't had any complaints about it. It will be far from easily, already know that.

2) LMAO I can't talk about this but I am already checking into another avenue that would allow models to keep 100% of their earns and we still earning (not ads). Also I can move this business model to 100% blockchain, but again the girls don't understand bitcoin that well and I don't want them missing out of on coins cause they don't understand the best practices yet. If the models were all bitcoiners I wouldn't be holding their earnings 100%.

I mean you can still use the site 100% anonymously by using the default guest tipping address for each model. The tracking of payments is meant for the girls they like to give high paying users extra gifts. Can't do that without having a different address for each user per model.

3) That is one of the shady practices i am referring too, but their are others I heard from the girls. I just think being more transparent will be good for the industry as a whole. I have some good plans don't worry Wink
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:15:24 AM

@gweedo:

Great questions...

1) I am working with legal on a new terms, but for now we haven't had any complaints about it. It will be far from easily, already know that.

2) LMAO I can't talk about this but I am already checking into another avenue that would allow models to keep 100% of their earns and we still earning (not ads). Also I can move this business model to 100% blockchain, but again the girls don't understand bitcoin that well and I don't want them missing out of on coins cause they don't understand the best practices yet. If the models were all bitcoiners I wouldn't be holding their earnings 100%.

I mean you can still use the site 100% anonymously by using the default guest tipping address for each model. The tracking of payments is meant for the girls they like to give high paying users extra gifts. Can't do that without having a different address for each user per model.

3) That is one of the shady practices i am referring too, but their are others I heard from the girls. I just think being more transparent will be good for the industry as a whole. I have some good plans don't worry Wink

The fact that you're thinking about these things is a good sign. I would like to test out the system someday. Would love to see it succeed.

memai

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:20:35 AM

Your opinions and thoughts as to whether girls should use Bitcoin on webcam sites:

Why not ? There are no reason why girls can't do it if they like that. I think so

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: