Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think it is "ok" for a Ponzi operator to play his own Ponzi game?
Yes - 18 (41.9%)
No - 15 (34.9%)
Maybe, if he makes his address known. - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7dayponzi.com "Ponzi Done Right" - Over 40btc paid out - Escrow protected  (Read 10094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PonZ (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:19:06 PM

Everyone -

We are still alive!  Things have been running very slow on the site, probably because of the interest 7streak created and because a couple of us from 7dayponzi have had some personal matters going on in the "real" world.  One (@PonZ) is back in the game, however the other (@Jezeus) is still AFK do to an "addition" to the family.

Rest assured we are going to pick up the pace and implement some new ideas.
  • We'll be changing the way we handle "early entries" by giving them a "penalty." If you, lets say, enter 8 seconds early ("59:52"), then you'll be placed in queue at the end of the 8 second entries ("00:08").  This will get rid of the dreaded "10 second new address reveal."
  • We'll also be changing to a single entry address, instead of the "new address" per round method.  There will still need to be a short "break" in between rounds to differentiate between rounds.

After we get 7dayponzi running exactly how we want it, we are going to roll out another site for 24 hour rounds.  The 24 hour site will help fund the bonus pool for 7dayponzi.  More on that later.

Thanks for being patient!

PonZ

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:35:00 PM

ROFL at your pool question.
"Do you think it is "ok" for a SCAM operator to play his own SCAM game?

Come on dude ...
JCaferJr_

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:23:27 AM

Come on dude ...

Wow, your ignorance prevails.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:45:33 AM

Come on dude ...

I don't understand why you're following this section  Huh
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:22:31 PM

Come on dude ...

I don't understand why you're following this section  Huh

Simple, to increase his posts count as he's participating in signature campaign

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 11:09:10 PM

Next round begins in less than 1 hour!

Our new permanent address is 1x7DayUMwSmu3XUYLSwnh7hkNYUe22TB7

Early entries will be allowed to enter, but will have a time penalty.  If you enter 7 seconds early, you will be placed behind all the 7 second entries.

Good luck everyone!

JCaferJr_

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:36:24 PM

Why did people stop playing this game?  Did someone get ripped off?  I really had high hopes for these guys...
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:22:27 AM

Why did people stop playing this game?  Did someone get ripped off?  I really had high hopes for these guys...

I can assure no one got "ripped off" from our site.  We're trying to figure out what is going on as well. 

Suggestions anyone?

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:00:25 AM

Why did people stop playing this game?  Did someone get ripped off?  I really had high hopes for these guys...

I can assure no one got "ripped off" from our site.  We're trying to figure out what is going on as well.  

Suggestions anyone?

Easy fella: trends change every day according to customer needs, and yours is now out of date.
I'm so sorry but I really appreciate that you tried and re-tried. For once, never mind the fact that you did lose a lot of money to users  Roll Eyes

PS: crypto HYIP industry is acrossing a "break point" moment because of the latest scams (good concepts btw), and EarnTomorrow is going to worsen the situation shortly as it is close to scam (probably almost 200 BTC).
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:36:28 AM

Why did people stop playing this game?  Did someone get ripped off?  I really had high hopes for these guys...

I can assure no one got "ripped off" from our site.  We're trying to figure out what is going on as well.  

Suggestions anyone?

Easy fella: trends change every day according to customer needs, and yours is now out of date.
I'm so sorry but I really appreciate that you tried and re-tried. For once, never mind the fact that you did lose a lot of money to users  Roll Eyes

PS: crypto HYIP industry is acrossing a "break point" moment because of the latest scams (good concepts btw), and EarnTomorrow is going to worsen the situation shortly as it is close to scam (probably almost 200 BTC).

Right on.  I think we might try a 24 hour version before throwing in the towel.  If nothing else, at least people can come in and chat  Undecided
Thanks for the feedback

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:02:30 PM

We made a python script for users to automatically enter our 7DayPonzi.com site.  This requires the user to have some knowledge of setting up a BlockChain.info wallet with a label.  Advanced users can modify it to work with any wallet that accepts RPC calls. 

http://7dayponzi.com/downloads/userentryscript.py

Use at your own risk!  We aren't responsible with lost funds!

fasbit

Activity: 425
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:36:52 AM

I want 7 day Ponzi Back!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: