Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVELOCK tried to BRIBE ME!  (Read 6618 times)
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:33:47 PM

And now Havelock is on the run, THEY ARE OFFERING ME 10BTC to just go away:

Delivered-To: airwolf754@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.127.9 with SMTP id e9csp501237qcs;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.55.53.79 with SMTP id c76mr90342920qka.45.1426197691462;
Return-Path: <Funds@havelockinvestments.com>
Received: from mail.lightbox.org (virtual.lightbox.org. [64.15.136.5])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 134si150589qhx.63.2015.03.12.15.01.31
        for <airwolf754@gmail.com>;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Funds@havelockinvestments.com designates 64.15.136.5 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.15.136.5;
From: "Funds @ Havelock Investments" <Funds@HavelockInvestments.com>
To: "'Air Wolf'" <airwolf754@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CADKk8Jyxci0+q_LiJUvUnjo0D5Bq2xOExsCLzrW=m7YWNUQCQQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: AMHASH Scam
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:01:35 -0500
Message-ID: <007601d05d10$1bd66640$538332c0$@com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
   boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0077_01D05CE6.33005E40"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0
Thread-Index: AdBdD/r1dxL/3P/bS3etpvuycpPx7gAABXpw
Content-Language: es-us
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

If I give 10 Bitcoins would you just go away?

=20

Sent: jueves, marzo 12, 2015 17:01 PM
To: Funds @ Havelock Investments
Subject: Re: AMHASH Scam

=20

Liar, soon i will proof you do and i will ejoy it for sure...

=20

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:39:51 PM

screenshot or it didn't happen  Grin

screen shot of your conversations and payouts from mtgox or it didn't happen  Cool
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:01:41 PM

screenshot or it didn't happen  Grin

screen shot of your conversations and payouts from mtgox or it didn't happen  Cool

Do you also want an screenshot of me in underwear?  Grin

ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:15:49 PM

You should have taken the 10BTC and then not let up on them. You would then get some of your lost coins back  Wink The fact that they even offered makes them look REALLY bad.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:09:20 PM

You should have taken the 10BTC and then not let up on them. You would then get some of your lost coins back  Wink The fact that they even offered makes them look REALLY bad.

No offense: I'm not that kind of person

printshop

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:48:04 PM

Is there any actual proof that AirWolf is not insane?
michaelGedi

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:01:27 PM

yes, screenshot pls

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:03:16 PM

Look at Airwolf's feedback, some simple ways to prove he is legitimate but apparently refuses to do so... That makes me wonder given how easy it is to sign the address to prove ownership...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:04:02 PM

Do you also want an screenshot of me in underwear?  Grin

Only if your female...... screenshot or it didn't happen
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:10:33 PM

Is there any proof he is insane?

He has done a pretty good job at making you believe he is insane yes but he is also doing some good work here which has surprised me because i thought he was up to no good.

Maybe you should have taken the btc for 'some' losses incurred during all this or gave it to the guys that are helping you..

Just a thought well done denying the bribe Smiley   

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:20:40 PM

He has done a pretty good job at making you believe he is insane yes but he is also doing some good work here which has surprised me because i thought he was up to no good.

Maybe you should have taken the btc for 'some' losses incurred during all this or gave it to the guys that are helping you..

I agree I think he is doing the right thing here. I think it shows a lot that he refused a bribe also...10BTC is a nice little pay day for many.
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:25:39 PM

erm, he should have taken the bribe to confirm it was actually a bribe and not just words in an email.... then take the moral ground back by dispersing the bribe for the greater good.

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:35:08 PM

erm, he should have taken the bribe to confirm it was actually a bribe and not just words in an email.... then take the moral ground back by dispersing the bribe for the greater good.

Or just returning the 10 BTC to original address. But it doesn't matter now. The matter is all open publicly.

I'm not aware of Havelock or AmHash scam, but from what I'm reading, I appreciate what OP did. Exposing malicious practices instead of accepting the bribe.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:50:58 PM

I agree I think he is doing the right thing here. I think it shows a lot that he refused a bribe also...10BTC is a nice little pay day for many.

Are you serious? You think blackmailing the family/friends/associates of a suspected scammer is acceptable at all?

I find it disturbing so many people are backing this psychopath. He's "discovered" absolutely nothing that anyone who spent 5 minutes doing research on AM/HL wouldn't already know.
jimmothy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:58:40 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 06:37:59 AM by jimmothy

Or just returning the 10 BTC to original address. But it doesn't matter now. The matter is all open publicly.

I'm not aware of Havelock or AmHash scam, but from what I'm reading, I appreciate what OP did. Exposing malicious practices instead of accepting the bribe.

Strange because that's the exact opposite of what he did with PBmining where he took the bribe and then tried to sway people into believing PBmining wasn't a scam.

Ok, i have dealt with this before (MtGox and PBmining) and recovered ALL the money, you know how? By gathering the biggest investors and pooling with them a REWARD OF 300 BTC for the whereabouts of YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS and another 300 BTC to pay for the people that is going to PAY YOU AND THEM A VISIT.

You are not dealing here with the average guy that invests 0.1 BTC, i represent a group with almost 250.000 shares, value over 250 BTC, I represent the kind of people that it is VERY DANGEROUS to mess with in any part of the world.

So i will offer you an exit: Reimburse our shares for 250 BTC or i will start the process of hunting you and your relatives and friends. You have 24 hours, after that i will start the hunt and i will make it public, so not only you will have to pay the biggest ones, but almost every little guy that sums to the hunt. It is best for you to settle this now than settle it later, check my posts in this forum, I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE.

Be smart, be like Mark Karpeles and Jason Boyko, they are still good and their relatives too because they acted smart, they kept this private and small and ended up losing less.

You have 24 hours.

Quote from: AirWolf
For all the poor souls that committed the sin of trusting a not-so-clear business in the hopes of a good return and that, in your view, where stupid enough for not investigating this pbmining enough, let me tell you that bigger and more "established" guys like MtGox where scams in the long run, there is a thing in life called RISK, life is risky.

Now in my case i was watching and experimenting with it myself for months and decided to step in, for what i see, this guy really cares, what i don't know if he cares for the suspected ponzi to continue for longer time or he has a real consciousness and honesty and somehow the business is sound, i found some amazing evidence in their accounts that proves that even GHASH.IO is purchasing from PBMINING, just make a taint analysis of the account where they receive the money for the sales

I has worked for me, it is working less in the past few weeks, but my message to Puppet, Mr. Teal and the others is: STOP TROLLING OUR SUCCESSFUL PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER. You wanted people to know?, ok, people is aware now, you want to play the avenging skull?, ok, you did.

Now i think that what you really want is all the 6000+ souls to lost our money, so please NOW SHUT THE F***K UP and STOP DAMAGING +6000 PEOPLE LIVES!!, LET OUR PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER BUSINESS MAKE GOOD OF HIS WORD!

And for all of us that are hopeless prisoners of our decision to invest in pbmining, let's band together and protect our investment, we cannot do anything else, but try to make our boat not making more water.

LETS BE PRACTICAL HERE, the PB GUY has demonstrated that he cares. lets help him pay us.
Fordee

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:59:47 PM

Are you serious? You think blackmailing the family/friends/associates of a suspected scammer is acceptable at all?

I find it disturbing so many people are backing this psychopath. He's "discovered" absolutely nothing that anyone who spent 5 minutes doing research on AM/HL wouldn't already know.

Yeah, I read this as more of a "Tongue in Cheek" comment.. "Hey little kid, you're bothering me... can I just pay you to go way... you're getting annoying."..    Not any admission of guilt.. Hell, i would have probably done the same... had I not already lost it all in AM shares Smiley
jimmothy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:02:52 PM

Yeah, I read this as more of a "Tongue in Cheek" comment.. "Hey little kid, you're bothering me... can I just pay you to go way... you're getting annoying."..    Not any admission of guilt.. Hell, i would have probably done the same... had I not already lost it all in AM shares Smiley

Assuming it's real (and I've got no reason to believe Airwolf is capable of faking an email) I find it highly unprofessional. Havelock isn't exactly swimming in cash and I'm sure their shareholders would rather be paid that 10btc than have it given to some wannabe gangster who made a few empty threats.
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:16:50 PM

Assuming it's real (and I've got no reason to believe Airwolf is capable of faking an email) I find it highly unprofessional. Havelock isn't exactly swimming in cash and I'm sure their shareholders would rather be paid that 10btc than have it given to some wannabe gangster who made a few empty threats.

Like Fordee said: they were probably not serious. AirWolf is making a big show out of it because, well, it's AirWolf. He's known for his shenanigans. The funny little kid. See, that was not serious as well. AirWolf is not funny, he's sad.  Smiley

Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:39:06 PM

ITT:  Unwilling to acknowledge/accept responsibility for being hilariously, brutally, and repeatedly assraped, intrepid investors are victimized yet again--this time by teh Stockholm Syndrome.

Allow me to speak to you as a friend, gentlemen.  You must both accept and relive the your part in this filthy [though rather amusing and ultimately just, in its own way] obscenity, or the healing can not begin. 

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:14:42 AM

I sure hope HL has no links to this scamming outfit as that slap to their reputation would be damaging to all those that pay them to host their ventures, currently.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: