Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:33:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVELOCK tried to BRIBE ME!  (Read 6628 times)
printshop

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:25:09 AM

Is there any actual proof that AirWolf is not insane?

Is there any proof he is insane?

He has done a pretty good job at making you believe he is insane yes but he is also doing some good work here which has surprised me because i thought he was up to no good.

Maybe you should have taken the btc for 'some' losses incurred during all this or gave it to the guys that are helping you..

Just a thought well done denying the bribe Smiley   

I agree I think he is doing the right thing here. I think it shows a lot that he refused a bribe also...10BTC is a nice little pay day for many.

Okay I am just asking, how do we know the e-mails are real? Havelock has been around for years and has done a lot of volume in the community.

But who is AirWolf? Ok -- Disclaimer -- I haven't been around for six months. But seriously, that shouldn't matter, we're talking about havelock, right? They've been around for years...
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:48:36 AM

There was no "Bribe" offered to Airwolf by Havelock.

Airwolf has been blasting our email all week with threats of physical harm to our employees and their families if we didn't get him his Bitcoin that he invested with AMHASH.

One of our support personal just got tired of his constant harrasing and asked him "if I give you 10BTC would you just go away?".  It wasn't a serious offer for payment, it was more of a question if he can stop harassing us.  Sure enough Airwolf turns around and tries to play a hero by claiming we somehow tried to " bribe" him.

Havelock

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:08:28 AM

Well if I lost that kind if money I guess I'd be also more than willing to go to any lengths trying to get it back. I do understand that he feels the urge to pursue the people responsible for this.

Ragnarokdel

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:37:22 PM

He has done a pretty good job at making you believe he is insane yes but he is also doing some good work here which has surprised me because i thought he was up to no good.

Maybe you should have taken the btc for 'some' losses incurred during all this or gave it to the guys that are helping you..

Yeah he's done a good job of hiring russian thugs to go beat up or worst someone irl over money.
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:41:45 PM

Airwolf has been blasting our email all week with threats of physical harm to our employees and their families if we didn't get him his Bitcoin that he invested with AMHASH.

One of our support personal just got tired of his constant harrasing and asked him "if I give you 10BTC would you just go away?".  It wasn't a serious offer for payment, it was more of a question if he can stop harassing us.  Sure enough Airwolf turns around and tries to play a hero by claiming we somehow tried to " bribe" him.

Havelock

Ha ha, how easy is to deny it now, what if had said yes?, sure you will have posted it here.

I won't stop until you are shown for your true colors.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:50:36 PM

I agree I think he is doing the right thing here. I think it shows a lot that he refused a bribe also...10BTC is a nice little pay day for many.

Okay I am just asking, how do we know the e-mails are real? Havelock has been around for years and has done a lot of volume in the community.

But who is AirWolf? Ok -- Disclaimer -- I haven't been around for six months. But seriously, that shouldn't matter, we're talking about havelock, right? They've been around for years...

So here in Bitcoinland, Insane is the one that acts honestly and rejects bribes and that bravely stand his ground trying actively to recover his money, Sane is the one that sits here in this board doing nothing but bashing and mocking those who have lost money to thieves.

That is a word for the "sane": sheep, and a word for the brave: "men"

But if this is not acting and part of an elaborate ring of thieves self-support, then this bitcoinland is more insane than anyone thought, and that is why the real world with real money will never going to take you seriously. What serious investor is going to take a stance here knowing what i know now?

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:01:09 PM

ITT:  Unwilling to acknowledge/accept responsibility for being hilariously, brutally, and repeatedly assraped, intrepid investors are victimized yet again--this time by teh Stockholm Syndrome.

Allow me to speak to you as a friend, gentlemen.  You must both accept and relive the your part in this filthy [though rather amusing and ultimately just, in its own way] obscenity, or the healing can not begin. 

Good one, at least I'm not going down as being robbed and smiling about it, that is the ultimate humiliation and while they even defend their robbers, at least i behave like a man.

Looks like they liked so much being robbed, that is why bitcoinland is so ruined.

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:06:38 PM

One of our support personal just got tired of his constant harrasing and asked him "if I give you 10BTC would you just go away?".  It wasn't a serious offer for payment, it was more of a question if he can stop harassing us.  Sure enough Airwolf turns around and tries to play a hero by claiming we somehow tried to " bribe" him.

Havelock

If true you should get rid of that support staff member immediately, it is there JOB to deal with customers, not try and pawn them off with a monetary bribe to leave your company alone...... actually shocking!

On the other hand hand you suspended Airwolf account and contacted the authorities on grounds of extortion and threats of violence...... fk it still your staff should not offer him monetary value to leave them alone..... say it again, shocking!
ScamSuck

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:37:23 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 08:56:58 PM by ScamSuck

screenshot or it didn't happen  Grin

screen shot of your conversations and payouts from mtgox or it didn't happen  Cool
http://s27.postimg.org/rgeewnadv/HLbribe.jpg

Do you also want an screenshot of me in underwear?  Grin

I think AirWolf's techniques are extreme, yes, but on the other hand we're dealing here with people who won't give a f** and don't risk any consequence unless you go to the extreme, so I tend to think he's right in doing exactly everything in order to get payback !

So, in the end, even though I really think he should stop investing in these kind of businesses, once you invested and are scammed, at least the first time, I agree with his point of view and I'd rather do something, even if it sounds extreme, to bypass this feeling of impunity those individuals live in than stay here like an idiot with my arms down, humiliated, doing nothing.

(... btw 'Mr Jason Boyko' from PBmining must still have his ears buzzing from all these debates about scams for he connected as the member named 'PBmining' on this site this morning for the first time since 1st January... )
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:27:55 PM

This is what HAVELOCK thinks about our money: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993711.0

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:36:57 PM

I'm afraid Havelock are done after the AM fiasco. Trading BTC for "securities" under no effective supervision is crazy stuff.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:23:36 PM

I've lost a few coins on dumb 'investing' but then again, I didn't have the option to trade on a seemingly reliable hosting outlet like HL for some of the stuff I dabbled in. I don't think anyone could take losing north of 100 coins in a non-serious matter. And, since we're trying to flush the BS out of the Bitcoin ecosystem, I would expect HL to reimburse all their account holders that got screwed directly or indirectly by them. Since they collect hosting fees from all these startups, they should put part of that into insurance repayments funds for when a scam goes on that was unexpected. Or, take down more info on the companies they host on behalf of or charge more to untrusted parties and such.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:14:52 PM

This is what HAVELOCK thinks about customer's money

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 10:56:39 PM

I've lost a few coins on dumb 'investing' but then again, I didn't have the option to trade on a seemingly reliable hosting outlet like HL for some of the stuff I dabbled in. I don't think anyone could take losing north of 100 coins in a non-serious matter. And, since we're trying to flush the BS out of the Bitcoin ecosystem, I would expect HL to reimburse all their account holders that got screwed directly or indirectly by them. Since they collect hosting fees from all these startups, they should put part of that into insurance repayments funds for when a scam goes on that was unexpected. Or, take down more info on the companies they host on behalf of or charge more to untrusted parties and such.

Im wondering... lets assume you own a big warehouse with a big bureau. A company is renting it and you earn from letting them do their business. Things go wrong with the business and the boss of the company runs with the money. So why are you responsible for reimburse the customers of the company again? Maybe i misse a point of this all.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:28:40 PM

> lets assume you own a big warehouse with a big bureau.

Now lets' assume that all of the companies you're renting your warehouse to, against all odds [because Bitcoiners are brighter and more business savvy than Joe Sixpack], turn out to be pure shit.  Each and every one.  Over and over and over.  When these "companies" don't simply run with the bux, they find other ways to rape their victims.  Unsmilingly and repeatedly.

Oddly enough, according to the stories you tell the folks invested in your warehouse, you're also losing shitloads of money yourself.  Even while renting out your warehouse to crooks whose crookedness should be clear to a 5-yr.-old (see Havelock's own HIF).

Now, the townsfolk, they might start a-wonderin' if somethin' ain't amiss...
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 11:49:57 PM

> lets assume you own a big warehouse with a big bureau.

Now lets' assume that all of the companies you're renting your warehouse to, against all odds [because Bitcoiners are brighter and more business savvy than Joe Sixpack], turn out to be pure shit.  Each and every one.  Over and over and over.  When these "companies" don't simply run with the bux, they find other ways to rape their victims.  Unsmilingly and repeatedly.

Oddly enough, according to the stories you tell the folks invested in your warehouse, you're also losing shitloads of money yourself.  Even while renting out your warehouse to crooks whose crookedness should be clear to a 5-yr.-old (see Havelock's own HIF).

Now, the townsfolk, they might start a-wonderin' if somethin' ain't amiss...

Isnt that the story of practically everyone investing in bitcoin investments? So you say it was obvious to everyone that they all were crooks. Still everyone invested. But now... for some reason i dont see yet... small shareholders go against the big shareholders because the big shareholders should have known that they were crooks. I thought a 5 year old could have seen that?

Im not sure if i miss a piece in this all but to me it looks like some people did an investment that went wrong. And now there has to be someone who pays. And that must be the big shareholders... because they must have had more info and had to be smarter. They had to knew they were scam. Cant be another way... no it cant be that they did not know that. Erm... sorry... that thinking is poor.

This is bitcoin world. Investments are this way here unfortunately. First it was all great to invest in these practically anonymous companies and now somebody must be the culprit... only not oneself. Might be too hard to admit that one did a wrong decision.

I hate this part of wrong going investments in bitcoin world with a passion because i lost more than i would like to think about. Unfortunately in most cases nothing can be done because IAM was so very very stupid. In some cases i can go behind them. Try to get reimbursement or at least justice. But not everywhere. Im pretty sure though that i wouldnt blame an exchange for selling me the shares i wanted to buy. Maybe thats only me. At least im surprised how many think different it seems.

But maybe i still miss some piece of it...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Silverspoon

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

But maybe i still miss some piece of it...

You are.
Like you, many of the finance & currency aficionados of these fora are tragically naive.  That, along with unmitigated greed & soothing reassurances of "respected members," is why they failed to see what an average 5-yr.-old would have spotted from a mile away.  That's why they "invested."

But I refuse to extend the same leniency to Havelock, who claims to vet its offerings.  It's Havelock's business, and if your butcher keeps selling you rotten meat, he's either a crook, or unfit to be a butcher. 

So even if Havelock's really as clueless as you generously allow him to be, he's fuckin' dangerous.  He must immediately stop playing Panamanian exchange & return to something better suited to his natural abilities, like digging ditches.

Still chat with Ukyo Jon?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:25:42 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 03:39:13 AM by jimmothy

Sebastian please try not to quote Silverspoon/notlambchop/Crumbs. Most of us have him on ignore and would appreciate not seeing his verbal diarrhea.

@Chef Ramsay, I don't think it's realistic for havelock to reimburse investors. Afaik they don't have any obligation to do so, and I really doubt they could even if they tried. (probably don't even have enough btc to reimburse 1/10th of amhash holders)

Real/regulated exchanges like the NYSE don't reimburse investors when a scam listed on their exchange collapses, so why would havelock?
Silverspoon

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:46:55 AM

^
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:56:01 AM

Sebastian please try not to quote Silverspoon/notlambchop/Crumbs. Most of us have him on ignore and would appreciate not seeing his verbal diarrhea.

@Chef Ramsay, I don't think it's realistic for havelock to reimburse investors. Afaik they don't have any obligation to do so, and I really doubt they could even if they tried. (probably don't even have enough btc to reimburse 1/10th of amhash holders)

Real/regulated exchanges like the NYSE don't reimburse investors when a scam listed on their exchange collapses, so why would havelock?

bolded, cause it's real, sadly.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: