Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you vote for, dear friends?  (Voting closed: March 16, 2015, 07:29:18 PM)
Increase minimal withdrawal - 17 (68%)
Increase fee - 0 (0%)
Add delay on withdrawal - 8 (32%)
Total Voters: 25

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-stack V2.0  (Read 30798 times)
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:17:59 PM

Withdrawal
You can withdraw money to your bitcoin wallet at any moment of your choice.There will be a fee of 0.0001 btc taken for every withdrawal. Also you'll lose your current level(stack) and become a 'newbie' again. Every time you withdraw being at level one, your payment decreases twice. I.e. you get 1200 satoshis per 10 minutes, but after withdrawal you get 600 satoshis per 10 minutes, after next withdrawal you get 300 etc. If affects level 1 only. If you buy next level these things are not applied. If you return to level 1 you earn 1200 satoshis again.

You do realise that is ridiculous. Some one would pay TWO BTC as well as all the other levels to get to it Makes a withdrawal and goes back to level 1?

Mate that is absurd. Maybe if you dropped one level or something but I really cant see anyone going for that. Absurd

EDIT: 0.036+0.24+1.8+4.5 = 6.576BTC = $1923

$1923
Then they withraw and go back to free level 1?

Come on mate

Ok. We will work on this option

I think you really need to. It is only when you put the maths out infront of you it really shows how insane it is. I can see you are trying to keep money in the game (which is good you are aiming for long term) but it needs rethinking totally. I don't think you realised how much money nearly 2 grand in dollars in ponzi scheme to go back to level one just to get your money???

Cheers for working with us. Shows alot Smiley
EDIT: I'm only actually giving you this much shit because I really like the site and think it has a lot of potential for staying power if we can balance the amounts Smiley
Btc-stack (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:46:21 PM

Friends, as we told you before, we do not want you to suffer for someone's else issues. On the other hand we suffered as well during this idle time. So as we are intented to play a fair game we increase payouts by 10% for some hours for levels 2,3,4 and five. We hope that makes you feel a bit more satisfied. Good luck!
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:57:32 PM

I want to say first that I really like the site. It has already stuck around longer than other similar sites. That being said...

You need to create a set of rules that make sense and stick with them. You keep changing the rules and pretty
soon people are going to start leaving the site in droves.

The idea that someone invests in one of the paid levels and the first time they withdraw they get busted down to the
freebie level is absurd. Especially since people tend to withdraw in increments to make sure that, if the site folds, at
least they got *some* of their investment back.

Also, the dwindling returns for the freebie level after each withdrawal is going to bite you in the ass sooner rather
than later. There are already faucets out there paying what you pay per ten minutes and that amount doesn't go down
each time the user withdraws. Your free users are your biggest, best hope of investors imo. Keep them happy and
enough of them will invest in the paid levels to make it worth your while. I can tell you with absolute certainty that
if you keep going with this dwindling returns thing, that pool of freebie users will leave so fast your head will spin.

Just saying...

Best,

Cynthia

IsThisDutch

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:17:04 PM

I never thought I'd agree with someone called bitcoin_mafia.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:27:27 PM

Friends, as we told you before, we do not want you to suffer for someone's else issues. On the other hand we suffered as well during this idle time. So as we are intented to play a fair game we increase payouts by 10% for some hours for levels 2,3,4 and five. We hope that makes you feel a bit more satisfied. Good luck!

I did notice this. Thankyou Smiley
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:28:42 PM

I want to say first that I really like the site. It has already stuck around longer than other similar sites. That being said...

You need to create a set of rules that make sense and stick with them. You keep changing the rules and pretty
soon people are going to start leaving the site in droves.

The idea that someone invests in one of the paid levels and the first time they withdraw they get busted down to the
freebie level is absurd.
Especially since people tend to withdraw in increments to make sure that, if the site folds, at
least they got *some* of their investment back.

Also, the dwindling returns for the freebie level after each withdrawal is going to bite you in the ass sooner rather
than later. There are already faucets out there paying what you pay per ten minutes and that amount doesn't go down
each time the user withdraws. Your free users are your biggest, best hope of investors imo. Keep them happy and
enough of them will invest in the paid levels to make it worth your while. I can tell you with absolute certainty that
if you keep going with this dwindling returns thing, that pool of freebie users will leave so fast your head will spin.

Just saying...

Best,

Cynthia

THIS^ 100%
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:29:30 PM

I never thought I'd agree with someone called bitcoin_mafia.

Ha yes but when their real name is Cynthia I think we can make exceptions Cheesy
Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:47:43 PM

Okay, okay

Let it be

You won't get busted down to the freebie level after a withdrawal. You'll get a previous level.

Done
donnie52572

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:49:29 PM

so we can withdraw from paid level and stay at that level now?  if so thank you. 
Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:59:38 PM

No, if you had level four you'll get level three.
But we are open to new ideas.

And something happened to our site again. I hate it
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:00:30 PM

so we can withdraw from paid level and stay at that level now?  if so thank you. 

No you get downgraded a level. I still think this seems silly but TO BE FAIR it would keep the site going longer
donnie52572

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:03:05 PM

I see.  well I don't know how anyone is past level 2 yet.  if so they must of just paid it off and took a lost the get to the next level.  im not even half way yet.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:04:33 PM

BTC STACK imagine if you had invested 4.5 BTC ($1297)in top level after paying all the otheres. You with draw once and instantly lose over a $1000 dollars. How would anyone make anymoney you would just piss everyone off and most would just not buy. Who would buy any of those levels knowing A. they are over a $1000, if they withdraw they lose their upgrade and if they keep off from withdrawing then the site could go down at any minute.

You really need to rethink this.

But like I said, cheers I like how you are working with us and discussing the best solution. Like I said I really like your site
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:05:18 PM

I see.  well I don't know how anyone is past level 2 yet.  if so they must of just paid it off and took a lost the get to the next level.  im not even half way yet.

I am on level 2 but that was before the drop rule change. I cant see anyone buying level 3 knowing they will lose it back to level 2 the second they withdraw
Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:25:06 PM

BTC STACK imagine if you had invested 4.5 BTC ($1297)in top level after paying all the otheres. You with draw once and instantly lose over a $1000 dollars. How would anyone make anymoney you would just piss everyone off and most would just not buy. Who would buy any of those levels knowing A. they are over a $1000, if they withdraw they lose their upgrade and if they keep off from withdrawing then the site could go down at any minute.

But like I said, cheers I like how you are working with us and discussing the best solution. Like I said I really like your site

But being at level 5 you earn 1 BTC in 30 hours. So in a week you get your money back, don't you? In 7,5 days you get 1 BTC for free.
It's up to a person how to invest their money. You only need to get patience, that the reason, not absurd.
Trojanz

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:39:23 PM

Loool I got paid yesterday . I dont really care if I have to use 16 profiles I will because I won't lose money again NEVER . 
Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:43:15 PM

Now you won't get busted down to the freebie level after a withdrawal. You'll get a previous level.

Done
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:45:30 PM

But being at level 5 you earn 1 BTC in 30 hours. So in a week you get your money back, don't you? In 7,5 days you get 1 BTC for free.
It's up to a person how to invest their money. You only need to get patience, that the reason, not absurd.

It is absurd when any of these type of programmes could go down at any minute. What if someone has patience after paying all that money, too scared to withdraw to lose their level but worried each day your site will go. PLUS as sites go yours as been up and down more than a yoyo yet you expect people to put a couple of BTC in a ponzi then wait patiently for a week, praying it wont go down. It's just my opinion. I think others will think it is silly too and will be too scared to invest in anything other than level 2. I maybe wrong, I suppose we will see. Anyway like always keep up the good work and communication - Tom
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:58:45 PM

Now you won't get busted down to the freebie level after a withdrawal. You'll get a previous level.

Done

Cheers dude that is at least an improvement Smiley Thanks
ZorroPai

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:00:10 PM

Hello,

has anybody got a payout?

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: