Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you vote for, dear friends?  (Voting closed: March 16, 2015, 07:29:18 PM)
Increase minimal withdrawal - 17 (68%)
Increase fee - 0 (0%)
Add delay on withdrawal - 8 (32%)
Total Voters: 25

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-stack V2.0  (Read 30798 times)
jlga

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:46:45 AM

No, i have not invested in this, i have learned the lesson from btc-flow, i say that i have wasted my time, not my btc...
i am trying to withdraw the satoshis and still i cant, every day i try and see this :      Wrong number
every diferent value that i enter say that, so i have waste time here and not doing others things
lorohpozione

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:07:40 AM

I have been wasting my time in this ****
the owner is running righ now with me satoshis, every day he say a different thing

Is he running with your free satoshis or have you invested?

is impossible. spending 11 hours a day to solve captcha in the first step and necessary + or - 20 days to ask serve!

NO I meant JLGA was moaning about the site and how he is going to run with JLGA's satoshis. I wanted to know if JLGA has invested or if he is just moaning about the rules of the level 1 faucet level.

EDIT: And i agree there is no point playing just on level 1. You will earn nothing anyway so my point is if he is on level 1 faucet level what is he moaning about? If he is invested then he has a point to be worried about his money.

the changes do not bother if it is to improve the system
time also account .. lose any 5 or 6 hours .. here is a cost for better or worse ..
good for the admin is to maintain the minimum withdrawal regularity 0001 to show that actually pay and instimular generate more investors ..

I agree by now at this point he needs to pick a min withdrawal on level1 and stick to it. He is trying to put off the faucetlickerbotfreeloaders. I just want him to drop that stupid lose a level rubbish if you withdraw. WHen you are dealing with levels that can cost 1.8BTC and 4.5BTC who in their right mind would pay that knowing you cant withdraw as you lose over $1000 BUT if you don't withdraw, site could go down and you lose everything.

THIS is his biggest problem to not getting investers and needs to come up with a solution and stick to it. I am going to try and keep working on him and see if he can drop that procedure all together. Maybe increased fee to withdraw if you withdraw more than once a day or something but to suggest you pay 4.5btc, withdraw then lose your level is just absurd and that is what will put people from investing. The faucet lickers moaning about the withdrawal rise at level 1 were never gonna invest anyway Smiley

Of course .. this is question .. even with high withdrawals by 1 level. not just time with bots problem. as was the min 1000. it was hard for him to partner issues. Right. I agree. increased to 0.001 - has become ideial ..
a value not so low but it has also not so exaggerated. now when changed to 0:01. forced. so much so that many suggest that this prentendo the free bits. hopefully go back to what was (0.001) and find a another way to prevent the maxima Bots ..
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:17:39 AM

What a joke like every other freaking ponzi. Site troubles or we are getting hacked. Blah blah blah. I logged on  to this site only from my phone look very promising thank god I didn't invest(knowing it is probably one of the btc-flow buddies or owner for that matter, and earned around .00043000 Off this site Which i could never claim of cpurse. Only to log in and have tell me I am banned for botting. Really from my freaking phone. If I was that awesome I wouldn't be on your dang faucet. scratch that I am banned so I can't lol. Bye bye pennies. I really wish there was a way to ban or take down. These types of sites. What a waste of time.

enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:26:06 AM

No, i have not invested in this, i have learned the lesson from btc-flow, i say that i have wasted my time, not my btc...
i am trying to withdraw the satoshis and still i cant, every day i try and see this :      Wrong number
every diferent value that i enter say that, so i have waste time here and not doing others things

Fair enough I just think if you aint invested and you just want free satashis off the guy I really dont see how you have any right to moan he keeps changing the withdrawal limit. He is doing that to either encourage you to invest or to go away. Because otherwise what use are you to him, his site or any of us that have invested. Just my opinion and I dont mean this to come across nasty. I could just never complain about a service or product I never paid or put any money into.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:31:09 AM

the owner is running righ now with me satoshis, every day he say a different thing

is impossible. spending 11 hours a day to solve captcha in the first step and necessary + or - 20 days to ask serve!

NO I meant JLGA was moaning about the site and how he is going to run with JLGA's satoshis. I wanted to know if JLGA has invested or if he is just moaning about the rules of the level 1 faucet level.

EDIT: And i agree there is no point playing just on level 1. You will earn nothing anyway so my point is if he is on level 1 faucet level what is he moaning about? If he is invested then he has a point to be worried about his money.

time also account .. lose any 5 or 6 hours .. here is a cost for better or worse ..
good for the admin is to maintain the minimum withdrawal regularity 0001 to show that actually pay and instimular generate more investors ..

I agree by now at this point he needs to pick a min withdrawal on level1 and stick to it. He is trying to put off the faucetlickerbotfreeloaders. I just want him to drop that stupid lose a level rubbish if you withdraw. WHen you are dealing with levels that can cost 1.8BTC and 4.5BTC who in their right mind would pay that knowing you cant withdraw as you lose over $1000 BUT if you don't withdraw, site could go down and you lose everything.

THIS is his biggest problem to not getting investers and needs to come up with a solution and stick to it. I am going to try and keep working on him and see if he can drop that procedure all together. Maybe increased fee to withdraw if you withdraw more than once a day or something but to suggest you pay 4.5btc, withdraw then lose your level is just absurd and that is what will put people from investing. The faucet lickers moaning about the withdrawal rise at level 1 were never gonna invest anyway Smiley

Of course .. this is question .. even with high withdrawals by 1 level. not just time with bots problem. as was the min 1000. it was hard for him to partner issues. Right. I agree. increased to 0.001 - has become ideial ..
a value not so low but it has also not so exaggerated. now when changed to 0:01. forced. so much so that many suggest that this prentendo the free bits. hopefully go back to what was (0.001) and find a another way to prevent the maxima Bots ..

Agree 0.1 was silly for a free faucet but I assume he is trying to encourage people to buy levels and also was handy while he was tracking down bots. Honestly I played level 1 for a day before i bought level 2. There is really no point in playing level 1 at all. Even at 0.001 would take forever to get to. But that is free satoshi for you. I just dont see how people can be generally angry at some one changing rules of what some one is basically using a free faucet off him while giving nothing. You want free btc off is site without paying? Fair play but dont moan when he changes things I think they really have no right. So what he lowers it back to 0.0001 and then all the bots come back in rape his site and i lose my money. Fuck them he can raise level 1 to 1BTC withdrawal for all I care
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:35:01 AM

What a joke like every other freaking ponzi. Site troubles or we are getting hacked. Blah blah blah. I logged on  to this site only from my phone look very promising thank god I didn't invest(knowing it is probably one of the btc-flow buddies or owner for that matter, and earned around .00043000 Off this site Which i could never claim of cpurse. Only to log in and have tell me I am banned for botting. Really from my freaking phone. If I was that awesome I wouldn't be on your dang faucet. scratch that I am banned so I can't lol. Bye bye pennies. I really wish there was a way to ban or take down. These types of sites. What a waste of time.

MOAN MOAN MOAN I AM SO ANGRY I COULDN'T CLAIM MY FREE 0.0004btc (10 cents)
donnie52572

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:51:15 AM

site temporarily down
donnie52572

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:04:04 AM

back up
lorohpozione

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:23:13 AM

Agree 0.1 was silly for a free faucet but I assume he is trying to encourage people to buy levels and also was handy while he was tracking down bots. Honestly I played level 1 for a day before i bought level 2. There is really no point in playing level 1 at all. Even at 0.001 would take forever to get to. But that is free satoshi for you. I just dont see how people can be generally angry at some one changing rules of what some one is basically using a free faucet off him while giving nothing. You want free btc off is site without paying? Fair play but dont moan when he changes things I think they really have no right. So what he lowers it back to 0.0001 and then all the bots come back in rape his site and i lose my money. Fuck them he can raise level 1 to 1BTC withdrawal for all I care

my main question to know is: They actually pay? Or Scam?
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:32:01 AM

my main question to know is: They actually pay? Or Scam?

I'd love to hear from people who have been paid from this. I think you will get paid. I doubt hardly anyone who has paid has withdrawn yet and if they have then they are a bit of a fool But I aint withdrawing until he drops that lose a level shit.
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:18:43 AM

Moaning no not really just expressing how these types of sites waste the users time and effort. and not just mine think about the people who invested. Thats why I call it a joke. Apparently you ether run a ponzi or advocate how these types of sites steal there investors money and waste the users time. So not really moaning just expressing ones opinion.

Btc-stack (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:00:49 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 01:30:06 PM by Btc-stack

Announcement:

On Saturday, at 20:00 GMT discounts on the levels purchasing will be cancelled, as well as levels 2,3,4,5 losing when funds are withdrawn from the site.

http://btc-stack.com/img/logo.png
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:16:23 PM

Nothing to see here
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 01:17:49 PM

I admit, I *did* get paid, but that was two withdrawal minimum hikes ago, when you only needed 100k to withdraw.

What a shame. I put a lot of effort into promoting his site and he's just making it harder and harder for people to
use it.

Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:31:32 PM

Announcement:

On Saturday, at 20:00 GMT discounts on the levels purchasing will be cancelled, as well as levels 2,3,4,5 losing when funds are withdrawn from the site.

You won`t lose your level after withdrawal

Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:43:32 PM

hi, Btc-stack admin, will be any change about limit withdrawl? Up to 0.10 BTC or down?

Hello.
There won't be any additional restrictions for levels 2,3,4,5.

IsThisDutch

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:46:45 PM

hi, Btc-stack admin, will be any change about limit withdrawl? Up to 0.10 BTC or down?

Hello.
There won't be any additional restrictions for levels 2,3,4,5.

PM
deluxepython

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

On a quest to 1 BTC

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 03:05:42 PM

Can anyone confirm this site is paying?

enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:21:15 PM

Moaning no not really just expressing how these types of sites waste the users time and effort. and not just mine think about the people who invested. Thats why I call it a joke. Apparently you ether run a ponzi or advocate how these types of sites steal there investors money and waste the users time. So not really moaning just expressing ones opinion.

You are right. In fact don't tell anyone but i secretly run every ponzi advertised on this board in a pyramid eye structure with me at the top. but SHHHH

and nobody forced you to waste your time on his site. And anyone who plays these advocates how these things work!!
gollumist

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:28:14 PM

Can anyone confirm this site is paying?
Yes - I can confirm. I get 0,001.... something 2 days ago, but after Saturday 20.00 GMT I suppose nobody will be paid Smiley
It is the same like BTC-flow and eggminer.
From BTC-flow I succeed to get out with 10% plus from invested 0,25 BTC, here only 0,001
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: