Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BaseballCardCoin (BBCC) | Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS | 19 M POW Coins | POS-190%  (Read 10112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:00:44 AM

did i read this ann right ? dev has 250k and 250k mined in 72 hours then reward 1.9 coins and you claim premine is 1% , maybe i misread but looks more like 50%

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaseballCardCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:27:49 AM

+1

I agree , i always liked bb cards anyway . wish i had collected when i was a kid . and this would be like . oh goody .

lazy ass devs .

Lazy ass devs? Wrong.....

I hope I'm wrong . Get this thing going . I missed the cards growing up .

I could care less if your right or wrong regarding whatever your thinking. You read the disclaimer in the OP and still chose to move forward. I like this coin a lot. Apparently so do you, I want you to be on the Core Team. Lets do this! Contact me offline man, seriously.

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:29:41 AM

Wish i had a scrypt miner, i really love the idea, and also have tons of Baseball Cards, maybe we can swap for some BBCC, maybe that will establish some value before it's listed on a exchange.

To bashers i have a message, i have bashed many and with good reason, also proven right, but in this forum you have nothing to bash, even though i know you are maybe bored and without a daily job it may get frustrating when you live with mommy and daddy, or her younger boyfriend.

FIRST OFF , LET ME TELL YOU BUDDY , YOU WISH YOU HAD A SCRYPT MINER , WELL BEST GET A JOB , YOU WANNA BUST SOMEONES BALLS FOR BASHING , ITS AGGRAVATING LOOSING BTC WHEN THINGS HAPPEN WITH COIN LAUNCHES SO MUCH AND YOU LOOSE IT .i CAN DO IT , I WILL DO IT , NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT . I JUST SO HAPPEN TO LIKE THIS COIN . A LITTLE CRITICISM GO A LONG WAY . MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET A JOB AND MOVE OUT OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S HOUSE SO YOU CAN BUY THAT SCRYPT MINER .

Holy Shit!...

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:35:15 AM

Wish i had a scrypt miner, i really love the idea, and also have tons of Baseball Cards, maybe we can swap for some BBCC, maybe that will establish some value before it's listed on a exchange.

To bashers i have a message, i have bashed many and with good reason, also proven right, but in this forum you have nothing to bash, even though i know you are maybe bored and without a daily job it may get frustrating when you live with mommy and daddy, or her younger boyfriend.

FIRST OFF , LET ME TELL YOU BUDDY , YOU WISH YOU HAD A SCRYPT MINER , WELL BEST GET A JOB , YOU WANNA BUST SOMEONES BALLS FOR BASHING , ITS AGGRAVATING LOOSING BTC WHEN THINGS HAPPEN WITH COIN LAUNCHES SO MUCH AND YOU LOOSE IT .i CAN DO IT , I WILL DO IT , NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT . I JUST SO HAPPEN TO LIKE THIS COIN . A LITTLE CRITICISM GO A LONG WAY . MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET A JOB AND MOVE OUT OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S HOUSE SO YOU CAN BUY THAT SCRYPT MINER .

Point taken, but i spent the money to get ur mommy a gift. So i can only afford Asics now.

You need to leave peoples Mothers out of these issues, Mothers are off limits.  I will talk to him also.

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:41:21 AM

Thank you. I never heard of this exchange, curious to see how much volume you do. Thanks again man.
BitCoinFastTeam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:20:22 PM

did i read this ann right ? dev has 250k and 250k mined in 72 hours then reward 1.9 coins and you claim premine is 1% , maybe i misread but looks more like 50%

Its Devs and yes its 1.3% of the total POW Coin Cap. Thats the way they did the math. Doing the math your way the Devs had 100% until the 37 GH/s mining Network hit during the mining bonus which was supposed to even it out. We still have 27 GH/s Network mining for those 1.9 coins per block. You must of missed the mining bonus. I recommend you start mining now and if you want to become a holder you know what to do and complaining about things is not gonna magically make the Devs coins show up in your wallet. So either engage or go elsewhere its up to you and make sure to read the disclaimer in the OP.
BitCoinFastTeam

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:16:13 AM

lifeforce , which pools yours ?

I do not think there is any hash on any public pool. It all private pools mining this coin. Maybe it's just the Dev trying to give the coins a perceived value by renting hash and mining on their own private pool. Anyways do you have a block explorer with a rich list? Let see how many people really mined this coins and how the distribution is.

It would cost a minimum of 6 BTC a day to rent 25 GH/s for Scrypt Mining with ASICs. Thats $1470 a day to mine 912 coins a day. Suggesting the Devs are behind the spending of that much money being spent in the hopes of this coin reaching a value of over $1.60 a coin or 0.007 BTC is kinda strange in 2 ways. This is a great coin but even Devs knowing that would have a hard time justifying spending that much everyday for 10 days (7 of which have been after the Mining Bonus ended) that would be some well financed and extremely confident team of Devs. (Actually the Devs are confident but to say well financed would be a logical Fallacy) The other way that some could view this accusation would be that if indeed the Devs were for some crazy reason beyond anything one could call a sound decision, were actually mining the coin like that, which they are not, but if they were what the heck would that matter, anyone can mine this coin with whatever amount of Hash power any one wants even the Devs. Unless you are saying that now Developers can not mine their own experimental CryptoCurrency Projects. If thats what your implying you are going to have a hard time selling that one to anyone.

A suggestion for you would be to stop complaining and worrying about what others are doing and focus on yourself. Always read the disclaimers in the OP or assume that they have one. It might cost real money to make all this happen but that does not mean this is real money yet, especially since this is an experiment that is part of an eventual peer reviewed report for data purposes. If this coin makes it then the experiment is a success and will be part of a greater report where this will only be one component of. When you go to the arcade and buy tokens to play the games I bet you don't ask the people running the arcade how much they are getting or that they have done such and such to make their arcade appear to be something more than it is. Those tokens cost money but are not worth anything or really redeemable. CryptoCurrencies are much better than that. But still take it for what it is. The Devs want to move this coin forward. If you choose to be here we would expect the same. The Devs will do whatever they can within reason to move this forward. If your part of the community the same would be expected of you. Think about those numbers mentioned above before you accuse any Dev of spending some astronomical figure like that. But also realize they have the right to do the same thing as you in that regards and they don't owe you anything in the process.

You can stay or go this is a free society. Any FUD like above will be met with resistance in the forum. If you act like a troll you will be treated like one. I don't care how many little BitCoins you have under your user name. I have been in this game longer than you and for years before that worked at a capacity where my primary job was to identify people with the potential to destroy projects or infiltrate them. Get it together and join us or get the heck out of here. Read up on Cognitive Infiltration before you try experimenting and applying it in real time.

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:16:06 AM

Well I just lost all my coins. Embarrassed .Norton deleted the wallet and even the wallet.dat which i find strange.this was my address.BPf4fwSYLy1SqqFj1xRS4Jwvox4BzeJXGZ.8k coins gone.lmao.Oh well norton must of deleted it for a reason as i have 600 plus wallets installed with no problem.

cryptcollector

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:48:49 AM

Well I just lost all my coins. Embarrassed .Norton deleted the wallet and even the wallet.dat which i find strange.this was my address.BPf4fwSYLy1SqqFj1xRS4Jwvox4BzeJXGZ.8k coins gone.lmao.Oh well norton must of deleted it for a reason as i have 600 plus wallets installed with no problem.

Golden Rule?

Why didn't you backup the Priv key at least?

I doubt any AV would have deleted a TXT file stuck somewhere on a USB or Printed for that matter.
Of course there is always the problem with AV Software picking up even TXT files because of content, depends in the content, after all that's a classic way of testing AV software, just an ASCII String in a TXT file.

Not Bashing by the way, just trying to be helpful Smiley

Does Norton not Quarantine stuff for a period of time? You may be able to recover the Wallet.

Cryptcollector

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:07:10 AM

Point taken, but i spent the money to get ur mommy a gift. So i can only afford Asics now.

You need to leave peoples Mothers out of these issues, Mothers are off limits.  I will talk to him also.

First off DEV he is the one that said someones mommy and daddy , I am a grown man . So he can go get , well fill in the blank there . I'm not going to have my balls busted or see a anyone eses either over a little CRITICISM

and no need to talk to me . he wants mom let him get mom , I could care less what he does . I have never once had a problem with anyone on this forum till that ass hat . So he can talk all he wants about moms . I got better things to do than listen to his bs . But he needs to just grow a pair and be an adult if he even is . I'm done here .

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:17:09 AM

Are you sure Norton deleted the wallet and .dat file? Does Norton keep a log that lets you know what it did? It may have quarantine those files.

This wallet is clean and does not even have a false positive

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8283eb01a68887270ece60d05f24f32d138c4a8a5fdcdc2e7d9456c100d33e57/analysis/1427454633/

BitCoinFastTeam

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:23:17 PM

Oh my God! 8k coins. I don't even know what to say.
BitCoinFastTeam

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:27:55 PM

First off DEV he is the one that said someones mommy and daddy , I am a grown man . So he can go get , well fill in the blank there . I'm not going to have my balls busted or see a anyone eses either over a little CRITICISM

and no need to talk to me . he wants mom let him get mom , I could care less what he does . I have never once had a problem with anyone on this forum till that ass hat . So he can talk all he wants about moms . I got better things to do than listen to his bs . But he needs to just grow a pair and be an adult if he even is . I'm done here .

I thought it was uncalled for. I did try to talk to you but not about that, just mainly to shoot the shit with you and say hey, but I did not see you comment anymore in the chat box on that Yobits exchange by the time I got there.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:06:17 PM

oh well guys.atleast there is 8 k less total supply.lol Grin

**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:58:11 PM

I need some help please I have encrypted my wallet but I can't open it for minting.

I've tried this in debug console  walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout> [mintonly]

It does not work though. Any ideas?
BitCoinFastTeam

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:06:07 PM

I need some help please I have encrypted my wallet but I can't open it for minting.

I've tried this in debug console  walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout> [mintonly]

Just Unlock it for minting.

https://github.com/novacoin-project/novacoin/wiki/FAQ
TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:13:48 AM

I thought it was uncalled for. I did try to talk to you but not about that, just mainly to shoot the shit with you and say hey, but I did not see you comment anymore in the chat box on that Yobits exchange by the time I got there.

Sorry you missed me in the yobit chat . I'm kind of in and out cos I have a different work schedule . no biggie on the guy being like he was , I'm not so worried about it . anytime you want to bs and I'm in there its all cool . I'm not an ass till somebody decides to get wrong like that . I'll even defend others if i beleieve there in the right .

**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:08:36 AM

That's exactly what I want to do. That link does not send me to the command I need to unlock it. Please note I am not a coder so its needs to be a plain answer. The link provided is a bit too "advanced" for a simpleton like me.
cryptcollector

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:00:31 PM

Hi to all out there in the BBCC Community.

I'm here to sell off some of my BBCC to fund getting the coin onto Bittrex Exchange. I'm aware that the sum total of 3btc will have BBCC displayed up top for everyone to see.
All proceeds of the sold coins will go directly to this endeavour.

I'm looking to sell at 15000 Satoshi (15k Sat) per coin, there will be 20k total selling for 3 BTC

The value is high I know, but we all know how hard it is to obtain due to the difficulty, but this encourages ownership and community bonding.

It is Imperative that we get on a big exchange before we lose the Giant Mining Network.
This will be a one time offer, there will be no other opportunity like it for such a quality coin. Whomever purchases the coin shall I believe be a smart individual who will hold the coin and not just dump at the earliest opportunity. We all know what good POS capability this coin has.

You can be part of this cause being cheered on from all sides or be a spectator cheering us on on the sidelines, you choose.  Smiley

We can get this coin right to the top with a bit of luck and get it trading and known to the wider Cryptocurrency world at large.

I have faith in this coin and the DevTeam behind it.

Lets get it out there..

Please PM me to discuss my transfer terms.

Regards
Cryptcollector

Let me make this clear, I am selling to a worthy buyer 20,000 BBCC for 3 BTC, that's twenty thousand BaseBallCardCoin's for three Bitcoins..

This will pay for entry into Bittrex Exchange as stated here, https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-28-15/

With the Staking that amount even if left in your wallet will make more than you could mine in a day.

Don't miss out... PM me...

Cryptcollector

Okay, no takers for that offer, lets make it 30k BBCC for 3 BTC, thats THIRTYTHOUSAND BBCC for THREE BTC.

Come on guys, you know its a good offer....

PM me

Cryptcollector

EDIT....
Just to make things clear, the extra 10k BBCC is being donated for the cause by BaseballCardCoinTeam, thanks man, your a real trooper :-)

As there have been no PM's and no-one to take this fine offer on, I am sadly removing this offer, the 10K BBCC that was donated by BaseBallCardCoin has been returned, as I'm sure he will attest.

THIS offer has officially been rescinded....

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:46:19 PM

That's exactly what I want to do. That link does not send me to the command I need to unlock it. Please note I am not a coder so its needs to be a plain answer. The link provided is a bit too "advanced" for a simpleton like me.

One of the team members is looking into something that will hopefully help you. We are mindful of the time and understand you need this working and working correctly and will do our best to help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: