Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BaseballCardCoin (BBCC) | Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS | 19 M POW Coins | POS-190%  (Read 10112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gdavis024

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:10:18 PM

Thank you for looking into this. I've seen them post a lot recently on brand new coins. I talked to a few friends who are more tech savy than i, and they recommended that I remain cautious and just be safe and not use the online or paper wallets. So any additional info you gather would be greatly appreciated:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaseballCardCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:08:45 AM

Thank you for looking into this. I've seen them post a lot recently on brand new coins. I talked to a few friends who are more tech savy than i, and they recommended that I remain cautious and just be safe and not use the online or paper wallets. So any additional info you gather would be greatly appreciated:)

Your friends are absolutely correct. So far looking into this my results are inconclusive. I am sending you a PM with a more thorough explanation into my results. I do not want to say anything bad about them because their responses to me have been very professional and personable. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt here.

donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:03:50 PM

well POS is working just fine, still a little quiet over here tho

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Angora

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:17:30 PM

The link for the windows wallet is broken.  The url shortener has been disabled due to it being flagged as malware.
I would like a direct, full not shortened link to the wallet.

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:09:22 PM

The link for the windows wallet is broken.  The url shortener has been disabled due to it being flagged as malware.
I would like a direct, full not shortened link to the wallet.

https://mega.co.nz/#!a40CCQxC!gCm53jZXWOIWlDnjup6tADi91eNxHLxINioTgaxza-I

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:42:21 PM

well POS is working just fine, still a little quiet over here tho

Good, this coin stakes like mad!!

We need to retweet this 100 times today:

https://i.imgur.com/gjbhwRp.png
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 10:49:20 PM

I put up an explorer with a richlist a couple days ago. Tweeted the dev and he hasnt put it up yet.
http://cryptoplorer.com

Donations would be appreciated
BBCC Address: BJCJMT5BAsFQP4QMHNN6Km2wajZYhVLmKP

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:24:19 AM

I put up an explorer with a richlist a couple days ago. Tweeted the dev and he hasnt put it up yet.
http://cryptoplorer.com

Donations would be appreciated
BBCC Address: BJCJMT5BAsFQP4QMHNN6Km2wajZYhVLmKP

Hey, I received nothing but spam in DM on Twitter so I had no idea. We already have our own Block Viewer but let my partner and I take a look at what you have here first and if the Community wants it up it will be put up. Any tasks that are completed that require payment or anything Official would need to be cleared ahead of time because finances on this end are pretty nonexistent at this stage. I know I really liked the pool you had us put up. We are in the process  of partnering up with the CryptoCollector for a pool that we will refer to as an Official Pool. I will get back to you later in regards to putting up your explorer with the rich list, and will send you a PM on here as soon as my partner looks it over and then I see no problem getting it up in the OP.

Did you by chance see the barrage of massive tweets sent to Bittrex trying to get on the exchange? If so we could really use your help with the retweets, even as late as now would help us tremendously. Same goes for the rest of the BBCC Community, we all need to tweet and especially retweet what comes out of the BBCC Twitter account regarding getting on the exchange.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 02:00:54 AM

In comparison to the block viewer you have, I say this is an upgrade. If the community doesnt want it then i'll make it private for myself.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:22:21 AM

In comparison to the block viewer you have, I say this is an upgrade. If the community doesnt want it then i'll make it private for myself.

I never said that plus I can't speak for the Community. It looks nice and advertises your platform very well along with a bunch of other coins. I don't have a problem with that at all, because I think we should do anything we can to help the members of the BBCC Community and their livelihoods which support us so they can move forward and prosper.

I just need to clear it with the people involved otherwise I would of put it up an hour or so ago when I first found out about it. I do not see anything in Notifications on Twitter or DM regarding this explorer but I need to take the time to take a closer look. I know we would of retweeted it if we saw it.

Did you retweet any of the tweets to BittrexExchange that we put out??

We had asked the community for any assistance they could in that regard.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 03:06:29 AM

This was the tweet I sent out on Mar. 17th
https://twitter.com/cryptoplorer/status/577972157839474688
Someone on your team retweeted it.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:56:32 AM

This was the tweet I sent out on Mar. 17th
https://twitter.com/cryptoplorer/status/577972157839474688
Someone on your team retweeted it.

Damm, that was me that retweeted it. I probably saw where it said Bittrex Exchange and just retweeted it. My apologies.

I am still waiting to hear back from my partner but if it is to much longer I am just going to putt it up.

Did you retweet the tweets from the BBCC Twitter account that were targeted at Bittrex Exchange? Could you if not?
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 03:59:09 AM

I'll add you to my pool and personal twitter accounts and retweet for you.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:10:39 AM

I'll add you to my pool and personal twitter accounts and retweet for you.

Its up Bro!!! Thanks!!!
cryptcollector

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:38:42 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 12:03:05 PM by cryptcollector

THIS offer has been Rescinded
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991921.msg10910966#msg10910966

Hi to all out there in the BBCC Community.

I'm here to sell off some of my BBCC to fund getting the coin onto Bittrex Exchange. I'm aware that the sum total of 3btc will have BBCC displayed up top for everyone to see.
All proceeds of the sold coins will go directly to this endeavour.

I'm looking to sell at 15000 Satoshi (15k Sat) per coin, there will be 20k total selling for 3 BTC

The value is high I know, but we all know how hard it is to obtain due to the difficulty, but this encourages ownership and community bonding.

It is Imperative that we get on a big exchange before we lose the Giant Mining Network.
This will be a one time offer, there will be no other opportunity like it for such a quality coin. Whomever purchases the coin shall I believe be a smart individual who will hold the coin and not just dump at the earliest opportunity. We all know what good POS capability this coin has.

You can be part of this cause being cheered on from all sides or be a spectator cheering us on on the sidelines, you choose.  Smiley

We can get this coin right to the top with a bit of luck and get it trading and known to the wider Cryptocurrency world at large.

I have faith in this coin and the DevTeam behind it.

Lets get it out there..

Please PM me to discuss my transfer terms.

Regards
Cryptcollector

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:19:13 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 11:17:38 AM by BaseballCardCoinTeam

I'm here to sell off some of my BBCC to fund getting the coin onto Bittrex Exchange. I'm aware that the sum total of 3btc will have BBCC displayed up top for everyone to see.

I'm looking at to sell at 15000 Satoshi (15k Sat) per coin there will be 20k total selling for 3 BTC

The value is high I know, but we all know how hard it is to obtain due to the difficulty, but this encourages ownership and community bonding.

It is Imperative that we get on a big exchange before we lose the Giant Mining Network.
This will be a one time offer, there will be no other opportunity like it for such a quality coin. Whomever purchases the coin shall I believe be a smart individual who will hold the coin and not just dump at the earliest opportunity. We all know what good POS capability this coin has.

You can be part of this cause being cheered on from all sides or be a spectator cheering us on on the sidelines, you choose.  Smiley

We can get this coin right to the top with a bit of luck and get it trading and known to the wider Cryptocurrency world at large.

Lets get it out there..

Regards
Cryptcollector

Now that is what I am talking about!!!!!

BBCC Community- Lets do this and keep this giant Network happy. With a solid market on a major platform like Trex, Baseball Card Merchants will want to start accepting these coins knowing they can hold them or immediately convert > to BTC > ++

We have come this far, lets take the next steps and do this.

https://i.imgur.com/AcdJ4B6.png

https://i.imgur.com/f6zb8TQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/p6LPXRQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gjv15ie.png
cryptcollector

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:13:46 PM

I'm looking to sell at 15000 Satoshi (15k Sat) per coin, there will be 20k total selling for 3 BTC

Lets get it out there..

Regards
Cryptcollector

Let me make this clear, I am selling to a worthy buyer 20,000 BBCC for 3 BTC, that's twenty thousand BaseBallCardCoin's for three Bitcoins..

This will pay for entry into Bittrex Exchange as stated here, https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-28-15/

With the Staking that amount even if left in your wallet will make more than you could mine in a day.

Don't miss out... PM me...

Cryptcollector

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:01:59 PM

You guys should try cryptoine and cryptopia exchanges

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:31:08 PM

You guys should try cryptoine and cryptopia exchanges

Cryptopia was the plan but that plan had to change unfortunately. Plus to loose this 25 GH/s Network for anything small is not a fair trade off and you know that better than anyone. I know you would not do it nor would Amando or any of the developers from way back. Nobody would give up the second largest Scrypt Network Hash Rate just to get this coin on some small racket.

I am sending you a PM, I need you to contact that PhD Candidate you work with that teaches at the University in the Mid West. You know who, I need you to get a message to him from an old friend.
marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:39:11 AM

Mined for 24 Hours didn't get a thing from Ispace so back to another coin oh well good luck bbcc
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: