Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BaseballCardCoin (BBCC) | Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS | 19 M POW Coins | POS-190%  (Read 10112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wallet Boy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:49:12 AM

This is awesome. I am still holding my baseball cards in a vault in my mom's closet. Nice to see cryptocurrency and trading cards joining forces.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:02:14 AM

which pool has all the hashes .all pools on OP have no miners yet blockexplorer says there is 25ghz. Huh

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:19:02 AM

and now , just wait BBCC add to market
BaseballCardCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:01:24 AM

Mined for 24 Hours didn't get a thing from Ispace so back to another coin oh well good luck bbcc

Its really a tough coin to mine but once you have some in your wallet they stake like mad and the stake compensates for the low paying blocks set at 1.9 coins purposely.

We are hoping to see these coins traded for High Value Baseball Cards at some point. If we can build a market for BBCC on a decent Exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy or BTC38 then Industry Professionals might take a look at it and start utilizing BBCC so that they don't have to keep a bunch of cash laying  around their shops or on their person in order to do business which in times like these bulk cash is risky to have on hand.

We will see, however I know this coin is going somewhere because way to many people have been throwing a lot of money in hash at the Network. So its not about if but instead its about when.

Hopefully you come back, there is nothing else out there at this time other than LiteCoin that has such massive power mining it. We are trying to keep it that way as best we can.

https://i.imgur.com/6ZaF3wL.png

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:37:59 PM

This is awesome. I am still holding my baseball cards in a vault in my mom's closet. Nice to see cryptocurrency and trading cards joining forces.  

I have a bunch also, primarily from the Steroid era and the strike. Basically Topps, Fleer, and UpperDeck from 1988-1997 with those foil packs and holographic cards really high quality media. However those are considered the worst years for cards by the experts. I think just the opposite. I think those years will be remembered as the Wild Wild west days for MLB in say 50 years.

Welcome!!

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:40:12 PM

which pool has all the hashes .all pools on OP have no miners yet blockexplorer says there is 25ghz. Huh

I figured that it was a group solo mining it.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:44:02 PM

All of the pubic hash was on bbcc.minerpools.com until it got over powered by the private pool and the pool on the OP were finding very few blocks and all of the miners left. Only the private pool is hammering on the coin. I hit a few blocks solo mining and also mined on minerpools until everyone left.

If indeed it is a private pool I would be interested in what region its in and who's behind it. Someone could probably trace the nodes.
cryptcollector

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:59:45 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 12:10:02 AM by cryptcollector

Hi to all out there in the BBCC Community.

I'm here to sell off some of my BBCC to fund getting the coin onto Bittrex Exchange. I'm aware that the sum total of 3btc will have BBCC displayed up top for everyone to see.
All proceeds of the sold coins will go directly to this endeavour.

I'm looking to sell at 15000 Satoshi (15k Sat) per coin, there will be 20k total selling for 3 BTC

The value is high I know, but we all know how hard it is to obtain due to the difficulty, but this encourages ownership and community bonding.

It is Imperative that we get on a big exchange before we lose the Giant Mining Network.
This will be a one time offer, there will be no other opportunity like it for such a quality coin. Whomever purchases the coin shall I believe be a smart individual who will hold the coin and not just dump at the earliest opportunity. We all know what good POS capability this coin has.

You can be part of this cause being cheered on from all sides or be a spectator cheering us on on the sidelines, you choose.  Smiley

We can get this coin right to the top with a bit of luck and get it trading and known to the wider Cryptocurrency world at large.

I have faith in this coin and the DevTeam behind it.

Lets get it out there..

Please PM me to discuss my transfer terms.

Regards
Cryptcollector

Let me make this clear, I am selling to a worthy buyer 20,000 BBCC for 3 BTC, that's twenty thousand BaseBallCardCoin's for three Bitcoins..

This will pay for entry into Bittrex Exchange as stated here, https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-28-15/

With the Staking that amount even if left in your wallet will make more than you could mine in a day.

Don't miss out... PM me...

Cryptcollector

Okay, no takers for that offer, lets make it 30k BBCC for 3 BTC, thats THIRTYTHOUSAND BBCC for THREE BTC.

Come on guys, you know its a good offer....

PM me

Cryptcollector

EDIT....
Just to make things clear, the extra 10k BBCC is being donated for the cause by BaseballCardCoinTeam, thanks man, your a real trooper :-)

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:22:05 AM

I'm here to sell off some of my BBCC to fund getting the coin onto Bittrex Exchange. I'm aware that the sum total of 3btc will have BBCC displayed up top for everyone to see.

I'm looking to sell at 15000 Satoshi (15k Sat) per coin, there will be 20k total selling for 3 BTC

The value is high I know, but we all know how hard it is to obtain due to the difficulty, but this encourages ownership and community bonding.

It is Imperative that we get on a big exchange before we lose the Giant Mining Network.
This will be a one time offer, there will be no other opportunity like it for such a quality coin. Whomever purchases the coin shall I believe be a smart individual who will hold the coin and not just dump at the earliest opportunity. We all know what good POS capability this coin has.

You can be part of this cause being cheered on from all sides or be a spectator cheering us on on the sidelines, you choose.  Smiley

We can get this coin right to the top with a bit of luck and get it trading and known to the wider Cryptocurrency world at large.

Lets get it out there..

Regards
Cryptcollector

Let me make this clear, I am selling to a worthy buyer 20,000 BBCC for 3 BTC, that's twenty thousand BaseBallCardCoin's for three Bitcoins..

This will pay for entry into Bittrex Exchange as stated here, https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-28-15/

With the Staking that amount even if left in your wallet will make more than you could mine in a day.

Cryptcollector

Okay, no takers for that offer, lets make it 30k BBCC for 3 BTC, thats THIRTYTHOUSAND BBCC for THREE BTC.

PM me

Cryptcollector

EDIT....
Just to make things clear, the extra 10k BBCC is being donated for the cause by BaseballCardCoinTeam, thanks man, your a real trooper :-)

Absolutely!!! We want to do what we can within our means to show the miners and BBCC Community that they are respected and that we want all you guys to have the best venue to make things happen on your end which in turn helps us to succeed on this end in building something real here.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:18:18 AM

Lets get it out there..

Regards
Cryptcollector

Cryptcollector

PM me

Cryptcollector

EDIT....

until the devs get their butts in gear and get the con listed the coin has NO VALUE  - simple as that. - They are on record as opposing paying to get listed but without a ground swell o votes and interest, it's the only way to get listed.

I like the coin and have a pool for it and I mined it, but people have lost interest. The fact that this thread is only 4 pages long after a few weeks shows little interest by the mining community at large.

I hate to state the obvious...

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:43:35 AM

+1

I agree , i always liked bb cards anyway . wish i had collected when i was a kid . and this would be like . oh goody .

lazy ass devs .

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:48:50 AM

Lets get it out there..

Regards
Cryptcollector

Cryptcollector

PM me

Cryptcollector

EDIT....

until the devs get their butts in gear and get the con listed the coin has NO VALUE  - simple as that. - They are on record as opposing paying to get listed but without a ground swell o votes and interest, it's the only way to get listed.

I like the coin and have a pool for it and I mined it, but people have lost interest. The fact that this thread is only 4 pages long after a few weeks shows little interest by the mining community at large.

I hate to state the obvious...

Jeff, we just tossed 10k BBCC into the pot. A coin with 25 GH/s Mining Network should of been picked up long ago without the need of paying. These coins are hardly worth zero. No dev slamming here, that is not cool. We also had planned on contacting that friend of yours that is a Baseball Card Business. We just need to get on the exchange. Why don't you buy the 30k BBCC? Its doubtful you have much more than that already, so why don't you become a holder? I bet you do not see 30k BBCC for sale again, even on the exchange. Help us don't slam on us. The devs here are on your side.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:52:25 AM

Guys - I already offered to put up the BTC to get you guys listed and I got no response.

and the simple fact is this : until there's a trade made on an exchange - the coin has no value and that is indisputable.

The market sets the value and that's a fact so in the lack of a market - there is no value.

There may a perceived value, but there is no real value.

and trust me when I tell you that I would love to see this card get listed because I mined a LOT of BBCC!!!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:00:53 AM

Guys - I already offered to put up the BTC to get you guys listed and I got no response.

and the simple fact is this : until there's a trade made on an exchange - the coin has no value and that is indisputable.

The market sets the value and that's a fact so in the lack of a market - there is no value.

There may a perceived value, but there is no real value.

We did not know this. I remember you informed us that we could buy our way on but had no idea you were offering to pay for it. We still have the 25 GH/s Network, why don't you pick these up then? Or get us on yourself?
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:30:23 AM

all I can say is wow , lifeforce , you must really like this  coin . Guess Ill go mine a few and see if it picks up .

@dev , I hope you all have plans for this , as there are so many dead coins and pump and dumps already .

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:31:31 AM

lifeforce , which pools yours ?

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:45:01 AM

Difficulty is 900 , thats high for a scrypt coin . Take a big pool to do anything with it now . I rented the wrong hash power anyway .

**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:46:24 AM

lifeforce , which pools yours ?

I do not think there is any hash on any public pool. It all private pools mining this coin. Maybe it's just the Dev trying to give the coins a perceived value by renting hash and mining on their own private pool. Anyways do you have a block explorer with a rich list? Let see how many people really mined this coins and how the distribution is.

Explorer and rich list, it is in the OP http://cryptoplorer.com/

Pools  http://www.lifeforce.info/ I can confirm you could mine this coin here it's just not on the list for some reason.
cryptcollector

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:29:19 PM

I can attest that my own pools do not have any hash on this particular coin, or many others I may add :-/

One does not have it and the other well take a look. http://208.12.64.156/tbs

the other pools can be found here http://mine.cryptcollector.com:3380/tbs and here http://mine.cryptcollector.com:4480
the latter being in a test development phase (and has just crashed) Sigh!

Cryptcollector

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:39:40 PM

Its becoming a bit of a mystery where the hash power is coming from.

Watching Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: