Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnest 's newest PACMiC Cloud Mining Contract  (Read 20685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kazlas

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:16:56 PM

Hi, I've bought pacmic and it was running for 5 days. You say estimated ROI is 22%. So far I've paid back almost 5% in principal and my profit is almost 0.003 BTC. Given that I'd continue at the same rate until the principal is paid in full I'd get 0.06 BTC. That would be only 6% of ROI. However, according to the formula, the closer to the end I am the less profit I will receive, so it'll likely be even less than 6%.

Can I ask some questions?
Why is it that the better the pool does (the quicker the blocks are found) the less profit I receive?
Should I therefore root that antpool would get stuck on blocks to accumulate profit?
Why is it that there had to be some special formula involved instead of, you know, just give like 10% ROI hardcoded?
Because if the principal is paid in 100 days, wouldn't it be simpler just to run 10 more measly days just for profit?
Because the way I see it I've paid 1BTC and I'll get 1BTC with some cents back and that'll be about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:14:44 PM

Are you considering to lower the minimum investment in the future?

Dear flyingplows,

User may freely invest with only 1 GH/s in the trading market if you are not referring to PACMiC  Cool
However, we will continue thinking the possible oppurtunities to reach a win-win model.

Thanks!

I was talking about PACMiC, I would like to try it, but after AMHash fiasco I don't feel very comfortable sending my money without trying it out with a smaller amount first... well, I guess I wil try umisoo and will jump in PACMiC at the next batch  Wink

Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:22:03 PM

Hi, I've bought pacmic and it was running for 5 days. You say estimated ROI is 22%. So far I've paid back almost 5% in principal and my profit is almost 0.003 BTC. Given that I'd continue at the same rate until the principal is paid in full I'd get 0.06 BTC. That would be only 6% of ROI. However, according to the formula, the closer to the end I am the less profit I will receive, so it'll likely be even less than 6%.

Why is it that the better the pool does (the quicker the blocks are found) the less profit I receive?
Should I therefore root that antpool would get stuck on blocks to accumulate profit?
Why is it that there had to be some special formula involved instead of, you know, just give like 10% ROI hardcoded?
Because if the principal is paid in 100 days, wouldn't it be simpler just to run 10 more measly days just for profit?
Because the way I see it I've paid 1BTC and I'll get 1BTC with some cents back and that'll be about it.

You should get just over 5% at end of your contract which makes it about 22% a year. What are you saying, it does not deliver that?
Cause according to my calculation, if you keep getting 0.003 BTC every 5 days, u ll end up with 0.054 in 90 days, which is 5.4% on your 1 BTC invested. Since it ll probably take about 100+ days to get your principal back, it does not matter that you ll face diminishing profits towards the end, you should end up with above 5% at the end.

kazlas

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:45:37 PM

You should get just over 5% at end of your contract which makes it about 22% a year. What are you saying, it does not deliver that?
Cause according to my calculation, if you keep getting 0.003 BTC every 5 days, u ll end up with 0.054 in 90 days, which is 5.4% on your 1 BTC invested. Since it ll probably take about 100+ days to get your principal back, it does not matter that you ll face diminishing profits towards the end, you should end up with above 5% at the end.

Yeah, I guess it is partially my fault for not fully reading into the posts and etc. but I think it's deceptive to say "It's 22% annually" because I'm pretty sure 99% of the people would think in terms of 1 contract not in one year. I might as well say that you'll receive 50% ROI in 10 years while ROI per contract would be 1.25%. I guess it's kinda ok then but I'd like sellers of the contract to be more straightforward, if it's 5.5% per three months I am smart enough to multiply it by four on my own.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:58:49 PM

Yeah, I guess it is partially my fault for not fully reading into the posts and etc. but I think it's deceptive to say "It's 22% annually" because I'm pretty sure 99% of the people would think in terms of 1 contract not in one year. I might as well say that you'll receive 50% ROI in 10 years while ROI per contract would be 1.25%. I guess it's kinda ok then but I'd like sellers of the contract to be more straightforward, if it's 5.5% per three months I am smart enough to multiply it by four on my own.
I don't mean to disagree with you for the sake of disagreeing, but this is a common practice when speaking about interest.  I had to read through the terms about 20 times before I sorted it all in my head, but the practice is in no way deceptive.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:51:42 AM

why is this contract no longer offered? will it be back? i didn't manage to save that much crypto to be worth 1 btc to buy it, but i wanted to have it. plz put them back for sale in future when i have money Tongue
btw is it worth to buy that umisoo now cause i could buy that now and when PACMiC contract comes back then sell my umisoo and buy that?

Minerjoe

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:47:48 AM

why is this contract no longer offered? will it be back? i didn't manage to save that much crypto to be worth 1 btc to buy it, but i wanted to have it. plz put them back for sale in future when i have money Tongue
btw is it worth to buy that umisoo now cause i could buy that now and when PACMiC contract comes back then sell my umisoo and buy that?

I would not touch anything but S4 or S5 there. You need to have an option of selling back your hash and exiting in case you want to.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:46:01 PM

I would not touch anything but S4 or S5 there. You need to have an option of selling back your hash and exiting in case you want to.

I feel the S3 is the best buy. It's not obsolete like s2 or umisoo. And nit as expensive as s4 or s5
SFMiner

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:06:31 PM

I would be happy to review HashNest's new PACMiC cloud mining service on cloudminingdirectory.com.  I reviewed HashNest's standard cloud mining contracts, but I haven't had a chance to buy any PACMiC contracts yet, as most of my BTC is tied up elsewhere.

Plus the fact that revenue from my farm of S4s hosted at Umisoo has been nonexistent for the past 10 days during the move to Bitmain's facility.

Perhaps you would consider opening up contracts for 100GHS or even 500GHS?  This would make it a lot easier to test out.  I know a few others have requested the same.

PM me or respond to this post to let me know if you're interested!
Minerjoe

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:03:09 PM

I feel the S3 is the best buy. It's not obsolete like s2 or umisoo. And nit as expensive as s4 or s5

Just take a look at volumes. S4 and S5 are the only ones being traded.

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:17:34 PM

I decided to buy this PACMiC contract if it is open for sale again any time soon.. Had enough of those scams already... Not a huge profit here, but at least I'll be safe. Or there will be no other PACMiC for S5 untill S6 release?  Smiley

SEnergy

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:05:43 PM

if my calculations are correct, the contract will expire after ~96 days and profit is ~3%, right?

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/compile_cpp_online.php

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
double THs, toPay;
cout << "TH/s Amount: ";
cin >> THs;
toPay = THs;

double dailyRevenue = 0.01076483*THs;
double profit, totalProfit = 0;
int days = 0;

while(toPay > 0)
{
profit = toPay*0.0006048;
toPay -= dailyRevenue;
toPay += profit;
totalProfit += profit;
days++;
}
cout << "Total profit of: " << totalProfit << " in " << days << " days." << endl;

return 0;
}

or did I do something wrong?

pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:38:34 AM

can u   have negative roi   with pacmac or is it    guaurantee   +roi/even
SEnergy

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:58:26 AM

not according to my tests - you actually start to make infinite money if the difficulty will get to 1000000000000

by every difficulty increase the profit will increase a little bit, but so does the return time
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:03:56 AM

It is not guaranteed, if you read the ToS it states that under circumstances where the S5 is not profitable to run, then the contract is cancelled (There are more stipulations and timing issues, so please read them yourself for accurate information).  So if you haven't made the contract price back, you could lose whatever hasn't been paid back.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:25:38 AM

I don't know, this is fine but I m not so excited about it. 22% per year in ideal conditions s an excellent profit but investing that into miners can generate much more. True, it also brings higher risk.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:06:32 AM

if PACMiC is backed by S5 maybe it's better to just buy S5 hashing there? how does the risk compares that PACMiC is more reliable (lower risk) ?

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:31:12 AM

if PACMiC is backed by S5 maybe it's better to just buy S5 hashing there? how does the risk compares that PACMiC is more reliable (lower risk) ?

If you get S5, you can sell those and exit at any moment. On the other hand, PACMiC contracts do not charge maintenance fees so its almost guaranteed ROI. Lower compared to other miners but almost guaranteed.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dog1965

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:02:52 PM

I want to buy 2 TH/s of Pacmic should I or will I be ripped off!

kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:05:33 PM

Hi.

This PACMiC contract pays you the 'total' you invest plus aprox. 5% per contract (100 days aprox.) but it could changed to a more profitable invest if 'btc world' gets 'better' results (you know, when the Whole scenario turn to something very positive the btc trading, mining, etc). So, as I'm testing this contracts, I'm cool with this kinda stuff. Bitmain seems pretty competitive and compromised --at least 'present'-- with btc businesses and little companies.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██