Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnest 's newest PACMiC Cloud Mining Contract  (Read 20685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dog1965

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:32:29 AM

Hi.

This PACMiC contract pays you the 'total' you invest plus aprox. 5% per contract (100 days aprox.) but it could changed to a more profitable invest if 'btc world' gets 'better' results (you know, when the Whole scenario turn to something very positive the btc trading, mining, etc). So, as I'm testing this contracts, I'm cool with this kinda stuff. Bitmain seems pretty competitive and compromised --at least 'present'-- with btc businesses and little companies.

Hmmm, looks like the BTC DIFF IS GOING THROUGH THE ROOF but then again you never now. If it goes through the roof will pacmic really be worth it then ?

Its just a big gamble I want to buy 2 BTC worth in the worst way but I don't want to throw my coins to the birds either ?

I just don't know which way to go. I am running 2 TH/s already inside my house and cant add no more. OLD USA 50 amp "Main Breaker" 120v service and 120v 15 amp on sub breakers. "Electric is free I don't pay" that's why I wanted to add  2 TH/s more of pacmic with it.

also when you log on to antpool can you see it hashing on the same dashboard screen as your home miners ?

or just wait and save my coins for the S6 which should have new tech low power chips ?

what do you guys think I need ideas ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:47:04 AM

5% per contract  Huh i think i better hold if thats the case... too little for an investment that could not roi cause of difficulty and other risks.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:33:30 AM

Hi.

This PACMiC contract pays you the 'total' you invest plus aprox. 5% per contract (100 days aprox.) but it could changed to a more profitable invest if 'btc world' gets 'better' results (you know, when the Whole scenario turn to something very positive the btc trading, mining, etc). So, as I'm testing this contracts, I'm cool with this kinda stuff. Bitmain seems pretty competitive and compromised --at least 'present'-- with btc businesses and little companies.

Hmmm, looks like the BTC DIFF IS GOING THROUGH THE ROOF but then again you never now. If it goes through the roof will pacmic really be worth it then ?

Its just a big gamble I want to buy 2 BTC worth in the worst way but I don't want to throw my coins to the birds either ?

I just don't know which way to go. I am running 2 TH/s already inside my house and cant add no more. OLD USA 50 amp "Main Breaker" 120v service and 120v 15 amp on sub breakers. "Electric is free I don't pay" that's why I wanted to add  2 TH/s more of pacmic with it.

also when you log on to antpool can you see it hashing on the same dashboard screen as your home miners ?

or just wait and save my coins for the S6 which should have new tech low power chips ?

what do you guys think I need ideas ?

What are you talking about, this next diff growth s gonna be the usual trend, 3-5%, if not even lower.  I hardly consider that as going through the roof. Have you forgotten 40% per month we used to have.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dog1965

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:52:28 AM

hmmmm, I am new to mining I am only 6 months into it I am not a old VGA card miner were you guys made a fortune off of one card.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:09:11 AM

hmmmm, I am new to mining I am only 6 months into it I am not a old VGA card miner were you guys made a fortune off of one card.

Ok, I can understand that. Anywaym diff growth of us to 15% per month (two adjustment of about 7.5% each) s considered moderate. However, we used to face these large spikes some time ago when the base was not that large as we have it now. As soon as the next gen of miners gets delivered, we ll see if these large jumps are gonna come back or not. This low BTC price s also a limiting factor, profit margins are quite thin.

dog1965

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:21:57 PM

Ok, I can understand that. Anywaym diff growth of us to 15% per month (two adjustment of about 7.5% each) s considered moderate. However, we used to face these large spikes some time ago when the base was not that large as we have it now. As soon as the next gen of miners gets delivered, we ll see if these large jumps are gonna come back or not. This low BTC price s also a limiting factor, profit margins are quite thin.

You say 15% per month multiply that by 12 months if it keeps going up at that rate it will have gone up by 180 percent to me I think bitcoin market is crashing and soon to be dead. I see more people investing in other coins as well. Also I see bitmain trying to push the S5's Before there dead. They are pushing cloud mining so they don't have to make anymore hardware. The only hardware they will make is for there own farms which makes sense since they will save a lot of cash that way the make more profit. I don't see a S6 or S5 to S6 upgrade or Just a new chip S6.

Makes sense because that's what I would do if I were in the business. Remember there are two sides to the BITCOIN.

All I was asking if you think investing 2 BTC in pacmia is worth the risk ?

Is there anyone out there that has a pacmia contract already that has around 2 BTC not 20000 BTC ?

Thanks for every ones help.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:40:42 PM

You say 15% per month multiply that by 12 months if it keeps going up at that rate it will have gone up by 180 percent to me I think bitcoin market is crashing and soon to be dead. I see more people investing in other coins as well. Also I see bitmain trying to push the S5's Before there dead. They are pushing cloud mining so they don't have to make anymore hardware. The only hardware they will make is for there own farms which makes sense since they will save a lot of cash that way the make more profit. I don't see a S6 or S5 to S6 upgrade or Just a new chip S6.

Makes sense because that's what I would do if I were in the business. Remember there are two sides to the BITCOIN.

Is there anyone out there that has a pacmia contract already that has around 2 BTC not 20000 BTC ?

Well yes, diff rises a lot. This is a very competitive industry. After all we all mine some magic digital money, you really think there are only few people on this planet who like that idea. BTC mining diff will continue to go up and if you cannot keep up the pace, I suggest you switch to something else. 2 BTC ll bring you 5% every 4 months or so. That s 0.1 BTC or currently about $25. You do the rest of the math.

dog1965

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:17:47 PM

Well yes, diff rises a lot. This is a very competitive industry. After all we all mine some magic digital money, you really think there are only few people on this planet who like that idea. BTC mining diff will continue to go up and if you cannot keep up the pace, I suggest you switch to something else. 2 BTC ll bring you 5% every 4 months or so. That s 0.1 BTC or currently about $25. You do the rest of the math.

I don't mind the pace at all that was your assumption. and like I said I am only six months old at this I like to invest wisely not foolishly.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:23:38 PM

I don't mind the pace at all that was your assumption. and like I said I am only six months old at this I like to invest wisely not foolishly.

Fair enough

...to me I think bitcoin market is crashing and soon to be dead.

um, then why do you own bitcoin?

There is no one who can tell you whether it is a good investment or not.  Read what the offering is and make your own conclusion.  I have done the math and determined that I think I can leave my reinvest feature on for another 40 days or so at current market conditions and make a good return.  If your looking for a return over 20% per year in bitcoin land, you will get scammed 99% of the time, if your looking for a 20% return in the stock market, your out of your mind.

Don't get greedy, take the very nice returns that are being offered and make some money on your investment.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
dog1965

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:40:31 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 10:53:05 PM by dog1965

Fair enough

There is no one who can tell you whether it is a good investment or not.  Read what the offering is and make your own conclusion.  I have done the math and determined that I think I can leave my reinvest feature on for another 40 days or so at current market conditions and make a good return.  If your looking for a return over 20% per year in bitcoin land, you will get scammed 99% of the time, if your looking for a 20% return in the stock market, your out of your mind.

Don't get greedy, take the very nice returns that are being offered and make some money on your investment.

I am just information gathering by reading and listening to many opinions "Sarcastic ones I don't need" and thoughts it was just a question that's all I don't need Bitcoins I do it for fun I have plenty of shares in stocks I live off my equity and dividends which I have in intel, AMD, Apple, Verizon Just to name a few. and that's over the past 20 years I kept buying and Investing. Now like I said I didn't get all that equity in stocks by being foolish but by reading asking questions and listening to different people investing and taking notes I never listen to one opinion I always listen to a large group that has the same opinion.

Trust me I can buy out a whole mining farm if I prefer or just buy bitcoin directly without any mining this is just a hobby for me. I don't have to work my bills are already paid I get way more equity and dividends than I need trust me.

I am new to this but I see already when some one asked a simple little harmless question everybody gets offended its the same way in the stock market I am used to it. Honestly that shows me the level of intelligence someone really has.

All I asked is a general question do you guys think its worth it Investing in Pacmia and all I got is a bunch of sarcastic answers which did not answer the question at all even though I pulled a little bit of good info out of it. and then it got worse when I said the BTC DIFF was going through the roof and other comments. You guys should invest in the stock market You guys sound stressed out over bitcoin mining.

I read everything there is to read I am just gathering many opinions foolish or otherwise that is all.

pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:53:51 PM

dog, i looked into this pac investment, i did not invest and probaly wont,  having ur investment locked up in the btc world for 3-4 months for a 5 % give or take   is terrible if u have some investment skills, on the flip side if  ur  new to the mining game thats a safer route.  since u have a backround in investing ,it doesnt make any sense for u to lock up ur coins.  if u even have some skills ur prob gonna make more than 5% in  3-4 months.
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:03:52 AM

There`s a risk in this invest since you put your BTC in the hand of a company and you sign a contract with future values... but what`s bad ? Banks act like this. You just got a sign contract, that`s all. Hashnest doesn`t look like a scammer company... I`m always thinking about the legal side of BTC taking place over fiat currency... This profit modality (of contracts) looks less painful than the original way of mining (at least where electricity costs are very high).

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

kanazawa

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:12:20 AM

ahh.. that`s true.

don`t put all you have into PACMiC. It`s terrible to invest in ONE thing ONLY. It`s a cool stuff but there`s risk, so think twice, don`t throw money away hhahaahah

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

dog1965

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:24:03 AM

People will buy piss in a bottle as long as the bottle looks nice. and they will sign the contract to. Then when they open it they get a nice aroma of piss up there nose when they smell it.

I learned that in the stock market buy watching asking general questions and listening to what's around me thousands of different opinions most of all patience.

And no for those of you I did not smell the piss or drink it because I was wise enough and smart enough to know there was piss in it.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:25:13 AM

Fair enough

There is no one who can tell you whether it is a good investment or not.  Read what the offering is and make your own conclusion.  I have done the math and determined that I think I can leave my reinvest feature on for another 40 days or so at current market conditions and make a good return.  If your looking for a return over 20% per year in bitcoin land, you will get scammed 99% of the time, if your looking for a 20% return in the stock market, your out of your mind.

I am just information gathering by reading and listening to many opinions "Sarcastic ones I don't need" and thoughts it was just a question that's all I don't need Bitcoins I do it for fun I have plenty of shares in stocks I live off my equity and dividends which I have in intel, AMD, Apple, Verizon Just to name a few. and that's over the past 20 years I kept buying and Investing. Now like I said I didn't get all that equity in stocks by being foolish but by reading asking questions and listening to different people investing and taking notes I never listen to one opinion I always listen to a large group that has the same opinion.

Trust me I can buy out a whole mining farm if I prefer or just buy bitcoin directly without any mining this is just a hobby for me. I don't have to work my bills are already paid I get way more equity and dividends than I need trust me.

I am new to this but I see already when some one asked a simple little harmless question everybody gets offended its the same way in the stock market I am used to it. Honestly that shows me the level of intelligence someone really has.

All I asked is a general question do you guys think its worth it Investing in Pacmia and all I got is a bunch of sarcastic answers which did not answer the question at all even though I pulled a little bit of good info out of it. and then it got worse when I said the BTC DIFF was going through the roof and other comments. You guys should invest in the stock market You guys sound stressed out over bitcoin mining.

I read everything there is to read I am just gathering many opinions foolish or otherwise that is all.

If you think my post was sarcastic or foolish, then I highly doubt you are what you touted in your reply, not that it matters since we could both make up stuff from either side of this conversation until we are blue in the face and neither party would know, and to be honest, I don't care how much money you have or stocks you own, because it doesn't affect my position in the slightest.  A smart investor would listen to those who have done the research (as I have, probably more so than 99%+ of the other people in this thread), and hinted to you my position in my reply.  But as I also said, you have to do the research and not rely on strangers on the internet to give you direction, which seems to be the direction you are taking.

I would also recommend you not, "buy out a large mining farm", and realize I mean no offense, but you probably do not have the technical expertise or know how of how to run one.  There is a lot more work that goes into a mining farm than most people realize, and speaking from a position of running a decently large one, it isn't easy and you can't jump right in.

Reading your past posts, it didn't sound like you understood the concept of the PACMiC and how it worked, especially in relation to difficulty.  Also know, that anyone on here who gives you a difficulty prediction is blowing smoke out of their asses.  As I said before, per my research (and remember, it is quite extensive), I own many PACMiC's, currently have them set to reinvest, and am very happy with the stable returns that I am getting from them.

kanazawa

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:30:31 PM

The fact is that.. you won`t lose BTC with PACMiC, even if BTC price hits the ground. You won`t lost IN BTC (`cause you`re trade with BTC currency) so, you could receive your BTC and lost money when you`re withdrawing next your fiat trade // ...then, abiut PACMiCs, it will just take more time to get your returning funds. If BTC your looking for a 90 days refund with profits, and BTC price gets lower, you will receive the same but maybe will be in 110 days. But the return will be the same (proportional to you deposit). It`s a very normal investment.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:59:33 PM

The fact is that.. you won`t lose BTC with PACMiC, even if BTC price hits the ground. You won`t lost IN BTC (`cause you`re trade with BTC currency) so, you could receive your BTC and lost money when you`re withdrawing next your fiat trade // ...then, abiut PACMiCs, it will just take more time to get your returning funds. If BTC your looking for a 90 days refund with profits, and BTC price gets lower, you will receive the same but maybe will be in 110 days. But the return will be the same (proportional to you deposit). It`s a very normal investment.

that is 100% false.  If bitcoin price goes down, then your contract may not complete if it costs more to run the units than the payout.  Read the ToS, they will shut off payments for the PACMiC if it costs more to run than it generates, same as buying any of their other hashing power.  At that point the contract is considered over.

dog1965

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:51:56 PM

Wong I clipped this from the Pacmic TOS agreement...

Like all forms of bitcoin mining, there is a certain level of risk involved. If network difficulty unforeseeably skyrockets, or if the price of bitcoin drops too much, the Antminer S5 units backing the PACMiC may not be profitable to run and be forced to go offline, in which case contracts would be suspended (possibly indefinitely) and the user may not recover the initial cost of the miner.

That sums that up.

kanazawa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:11:23 AM

The contract will be temporarially suspended if conditions were not favorable... so, let`s be less apocalyptic with BTC future. Since early days, everything within BTC world was risky... I bet this since I knew because it`s a nice idea. The return stills good for a first experience with it. Some people may want their coins to be underneath their arms, but, (at least in my case) it`s better than mining physically where electricity + diff, etc don`t help you get your coins. 

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

kanazawa

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:17:36 AM

that is 100% false.  If bitcoin price goes down, then your contract may not complete if it costs more to run the units than the payout.  Read the ToS, they will shut off payments for the PACMiC if it costs more to run than it generates, same as buying any of their other hashing power.  At that point the contract is considered over.

Ok. Let`s taking off the part of grounding prices. Indeed there`s a certain risk (like that one) or the skyrocket diff. So you`re right about the risk.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄