Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnest 's newest PACMiC Cloud Mining Contract  (Read 20690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:17:06 PM

will there be a new round of PACMiC offered in the future?

I ask so I can plan to put the funds aside.

Why? You can get 100% ROI with their cloud mining and yet you choose 22%. Why?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:57:16 PM

Where are your numbers for this?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:00:24 PM

Well PACMiC is 22% a year max, it s fixed interest and it s in the official thread. Cloud is my own calculations based on this http://nextdifficulty.com/#roi
Cloud is a more risky option but it does generate more of potential returns. This is why I like to differentiate into PoS as well, DMD Diamond especially. Here is the link for this one as well: https://bit.diamonds/
Feel free to message me if I can help in any other way.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:04:18 PM

Well PACMiC is 22% a year max, it s fixed interest and it s in the official thread. Cloud is my own calculations based on this http://nextdifficulty.com/#roi
Cloud is a more risky option but it does generate more of potential returns. This is why I like to differentiate into PoS as well, DMD Diamond especially.

Right, but you stated that you can get 100% ROI with cloud mining, and it seemed pretty certain.  I am not arguing with you, I am just interested in how you got to that number.

Personally I find the PACMiC to be a safer option, and as such, the ROI is less.  I feel like a 100% positive ROI for the S5 is a tad too high, but to each his own.  I would rather take the less risky option on the PACMiC and get a lower return than the S5 potentially could be.

Of course, the option to sell your S5 at anytime is a great plus if you need the money, whereas my PACMiC's are tied up for a certain period of time (roughly 3 months).  So I think of the PACMiC sort of like a 3 month CD, but I would rather get 22% on the PACMiC than 1 or 2% on a normal CD through a bank.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:19:13 PM

Cloud is a more risky option but it does generate more of potential returns. This is why I like to differentiate into PoS as well, DMD Diamond especially.

Right, but you stated that you can get 100% ROI with cloud mining, and it seemed pretty certain.  I am not arguing with you, I am just interested in how you got to that number.

Personally I find the PACMiC to be a safer option, and as such, the ROI is less.  I feel like a 100% positive ROI for the S5 is a tad too high, but to each his own.  I would rather take the less risky option on the PACMiC and get a lower return than the S5 potentially could be.

Of course, the option to sell your S5 at anytime is a great plus if you need the money, whereas my PACMiC's are tied up for a certain period of time (roughly 3 months).  So I think of the PACMiC sort of like a 3 month CD, but I would rather get 22% on the PACMiC than 1 or 2% on a normal CD through a bank.

Well, if you take a look at the table, current expected ROI for S5 is 257 days. Add a bit of difficulty increase to that and you ll get a year. Sell the miner and here it is. Yes, I agree, this is a risky option but in this industry, you can make money only on risk. PACMiC s Ok but only if you have a lot of funds at your disposal. If not, you invest 2 BTC and get 0.44 after a year. That s $100. Not worth of hassle and risk.

finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:17:24 PM

well

this is what I am doing

invested 1BTC and turned on reinvest all in at the start, it ran until the 8000TH sold out,  that took 20 days at which point the contract was mining at at 1.2THS

now all profit and investment that comes in I buy s5 contracts with. When paid out I will sell the s5 contracts and plow 1BTC back in,

rinse and repeat.

see what the net is after 12 months.

I cant even begin to figure out the math, but I think I am ahead at a rate greater than 22% a year......

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:56:13 PM

well

this is what I am doing

invested 1BTC and turned on reinvest all in at the start, it ran until the 8000TH sold out,  that took 20 days at which point the contract was mining at at 1.2THS

now all profit and investment that comes in I buy s5 contracts with. When paid out I will sell the s5 contracts and plow 1BTC back in,

rinse and repeat.

see what the net is after 12 months.

I cant even begin to figure out the math, but I think I am ahead at a rate greater than 22% a year......

Depends on what price you get for buying and selling your S5 contracts.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:44:37 PM

Depends on what price you get for buying and selling your S5 contracts.

Even then, he might still end up with negative ROi rates I'd say
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:55:47 AM

1 thing I don't get,so if i invest 220 dollars into this when will the contract expire and how long will it take for me to make my money back
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:15:10 AM

1 thing I don't get,so if i invest 220 dollars into this when will the contract expire and how long will it take for me to make my money back

You keep asking the same questions and I keep telling you the same answer. Nobody can tell you that, it depends on lots of variables. Roughly, your ROI ll be about 300 days at best.

I have a feeling you do not understand how mining difficulty works and you think this is some 100% secure investment. It s not. You can lose your money easily, if you do not know what to do.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:50:15 AM

How long does the contracts last for this then.It says "The contract expires at the moment that the principal has been paid back in full.
BITMAIN may pay extra Bitcoin to the owner of PACMiC before the principal has been paid back in full, which will accelerate the payout even more." but no one can tell me what this means,I don't get what it means by when the principal has been paid back in full
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:52:56 AM

How long does the contracts last for this then.It says "The contract expires at the moment that the principal has been paid back in full.
BITMAIN may pay extra Bitcoin to the owner of PACMiC before the principal has been paid back in full, which will accelerate the payout even more." but no one can tell me what this means,I don't get what it means by when the principal has been paid back in full

It means what you get back your initial investment. When you get back your 220 USD back, that s principal.

To avoid confusion, each day, they pay a little bit of your principal + your interest. When the sum all those small chunks of your principal which you get paid each day reaches your initial investment, the contract is terminated. You do get that interest as well.

If we are talking about PACMiC, interest is about 22% a year. So you ll get 220 USD back and 22% interest at the top of that. This is in ideal conditions.

If we are talking about S5 miner, ROI is about 300 days and after that, it s all profit. Again, in ideal conditions.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:30:11 PM

It means what you get back your initial investment. When you get back your 220 USD back, that s principal.

To avoid confusion, each day, they pay a little bit of your principal + your interest. When the sum all those small chunks of your principal which you get paid each day reaches your initial investment, the contract is terminated. You do get that interest as well.

If we are talking about PACMiC, interest is about 22% a year. So you ll get 220 USD back and 22% interest at the top of that. This is in ideal conditions.

If we are talking about S5 miner, ROI is about 300 days and after that, it s all profit. Again, in ideal conditions.

BUT, if it becomes less profitable to run an S5 than the payouts, then the contract will terminate.  So if difficulty spikes or $/btc exchange rate goes down, you can find yourself with a terminated contract before the principle is paid back (aka a loss).

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:47:00 AM

Can someone from Hashnest confirm if more PACMiC's will be sold?

RoughLyfe

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:04:28 AM

One last thing,is there any better cloud mining service other than this?I decided against investing in PACMiC and the S4 are all sold out so is there any other company that you would recommend?
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:20:14 AM

One last thing,is there any better cloud mining service other than this?I decided against investing in PACMiC and the S4 are all sold out so is there any other company that you would recommend?

You can check at Bit-x, but else.. there are no better, because those that are better (like scrypt.cc) are just scams. You can wait for Antminer S6 though, should be out this summer.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:45:38 AM

S4 are not sold out. Plenty of them on the Hashnest market. If S4 cloud mining is what you want to go with.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:18:23 PM

You can check at Bit-x, but else.. there are no better, because those that are better (like scrypt.cc) are just scams. You can wait for Antminer S6 though, should be out this summer.
Is the S6 better than the S4 since the S4 was better than the S5 and whats the estimated price?
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:19:22 PM

Is the S6 better than the S4 since the S4 was better than the S5 and whats the estimated price?

It hasn't been released or announced yet, so no one knows and for anyone to say anything otherwise is pure speculation.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:26:12 PM

It s going to be better then everything available so far. However, we have no details ATM.

S5 s a newer and more effective miner compared to S4. So it would be appropriate to say S5 is better then S4.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: