Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] COINUT.COM ★ Signature Campaign ★ Pay per post ★ Weekly ★  (Read 68836 times)
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 03:19:21 PM

Hi Izanagi,

my current campaign is closing and I would like to enroll this one (I will wear their banner till I am accepted in a new one since it was a really nice campaign).

He won't accept you until you change your sig. First change it, then apply for a spot. That's how it usually works in every campaign. Otherwise he would have to manually check whether new participants updated their sigs and chase them if they didn't. That would be a massive pain to campaign manager.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wangxinxi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 11:53:20 PM

Hi guys, due to the recent price changes, we just changed our rate. Last weeks' payment will be done soon.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:03:23 AM

Hi guys, due to the recent price changes, we just changed our rate. Last weeks' payment will be done soon.
Majority of participants will migrate to either MagicalDice or back to Bit-x after this.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:05:37 AM

While I understand some adjustment may be required with current price change, it is very strange to adjust the rates in the middle of a running campaign week.

I fully expect the rates to change only after this weeks end and start from next week on.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 12:21:14 AM

While I understand some adjustment may be required with current price change, it is very strange to adjust the rates in the middle of a running campaign week.

I fully expect the rates to change only after this weeks end and start from next week on.

Exactly. You can't change it in the middle of the week, that would be breach of agreement.

P's. You can count me out from next week with those rates. I'll carry on for this week and expect to be paid at agreed rate.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 12:28:18 AM

I must say that I saw this coming, though I have a few quarrels personally.

1. As mentioned, it isn't that great to change your rates mid-week. I would suggest that you change your rates after this final week to avoid backlash.
2. As a warning, I wouldn't go too far into the task of changing your rates to match the Bitcoin price. As you may be able to see, the current rate is very volatile and could continue to grow or crash at any moment. Constantly changing rates to match the Bitcoin price would be a pain for you and difficult for the participants to keep up with. I would suggest for you to set a price and stick with it for a minimum of 2-3 weeks.
3. You're no longer the highest paying signature campaign on the forum, you can remove that from your thread title to minimize confusion.
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:29:47 AM

Full member payment wend down by about 45% did bitcoin price go up by 45% ?
also, this could be avoided if you offered rates based on USD and paid the bitcoin equivalent
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 12:59:13 AM

Guys, a set of new signatures are done. Please change your signature. Don't forget to change the link
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 01:18:19 AM

Our rates:
Full member : 0.0005 BTC/post
Sr. member : 0.007 BTC/post  
Hero member and up : 0.0008 BTC/post

Just a headsup, you probably got confused handling all the 0s there,
or are you paying 0.007BTC to senior members per post?!  Roll Eyes

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:57:57 AM

Exactly. You can't change it in the middle of the week, that would be breach of agreement.

P's. You can count me out from next week with those rates. I'll carry on for this week and expect to be paid at agreed rate.

Exactly. You must have to provide notice before the Start of the week or so. You can't change rates in the middle of the week. 4 days already gone in this week excluding today
So just think about it change rates if you wanted to after the end of this week
Or not then pay my previous week and this week 4 day payment and I will leave because payout rates dropped by a big 40%
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6659

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 02:27:23 AM

Exactly. You must have to provide notice before the Start of the week or so. You can't change rates in the middle of the week. 4 days already gone in this week excluding today
Or not then pay my previous week and this week 4 day payment and I will leave because payout rates dropped by a big 40%
I agree. You should pay us for this week at the pay rate we started the week with (old one). After this week is up, I will be quitting this campaign.

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 02:32:54 AM

Hi guys, yeah, I understand that it's my fault that I did not inform you earlier. But our budget is very limited, we cannot afford such high payment. Please understand.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 02:48:13 AM

Hi guys, yeah, I understand that it's my fault that I did not inform you earlier. But our budget is very limited, we cannot afford such high payment. Please understand.
Will you be paying us the old rate or the new rate for this week?

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 02:49:44 AM

I am afraid that we can only pay you the new rate for this week.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 02:54:18 AM

If I leave now, will I receive my pay for the 4 days I posted with this campaign or will I be forfeiting all of it?

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 02:55:30 AM

If I leave now, will I receive my pay for the 4 days I posted with this campaign or will I be forfeiting all of it?

Please inform the campaign manager to count the posts before you leave. Otherwise, we cannot track the posts that you made.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 03:01:33 AM

Please inform the campaign manager to count the posts before you leave. Otherwise, we cannot track the posts that you made.
In that case, I will be leaving the campaign now.

Izanagi, this post is the last post I will make that is to be counted as part of this week's campaign. My current post count is 3237 including this post.

Wangxinxi, thanks for the great campaign, you did really well.

BTW, the sr. member signatures did not change to the new one.

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 03:11:40 AM

Izanagi, this post is the last post I will make that is to be counted as part of this week's campaign. My current post count is 3237 including this post.

Thanks
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:23:55 AM

In that case I also wants to leave this Campaign.

Izanagi, This is my last post wearing the coinut signature.
My current post count is 623 (excluding this one)

I wish a very good luck to the members who are staying in this campaign. Yeah I agree with wangxinxi that price needs to be adjusted for budget limited campaign and also because of the 70% rise in bitcoin price

Please quote this for reference
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 03:25:39 AM

In that case I also wants to leave this Campaign.

Izanagi, This is my last post wearing the coinut signature.
My current post count is 623 (excluding this one)

I wish a very good luck to the members who are staying in this campaign. Yeah I agree with wangxinxi that price needs to be adjusted for budget limited campaign and also because of the 70% rise in bitcoin price

Please quote this for reference

Got it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: