Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] COINUT.COM ★ Signature Campaign ★ Pay per post ★ Weekly ★  (Read 68823 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:43:05 AM

he gave me one, but an old one. I think they have no idea on the status of their campaigns, good luck to those using coinut.com lol
It seem they are not well managed and their support are not professional too. I wonder why their website is still around. Huh

Life sucks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:43:11 AM

he gave me one, but an old one. I think they have no idea on the status of their campaigns, good luck to those using coinut.com lol
It seem they are not well managed and their support are not professional too. I wonder why their website is still around. Huh

i cannot wirhdrawal my coins Sad((((((((

yolo
wangxinxi (OP)

Activity: 826

Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:31:27 AM

My funds are "frozen" there, it has been a long time that i am unable to withdraw.
It always says that Withdraw failed: insufficient balance can somebody help me.
And about the feedback please do not remove until all users are paid and have their money in their wallets.

You received some bonus from us. That's why you cannot withdraw. You need to trade at least 16 binary options first.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:31:47 AM

i cannot wirhdrawal my coins Sad((((((((

What's the error message?
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:32:31 AM

Last Active:   December 10, 2015, 06:31:40 PM

Last active 2 days ago.

Wangxinxi gone scam?

No. I am in China talking to some investors. The network condition here is pretty bad. I cannot be online here as frequently as before.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:32:57 AM

I used to be with this campaign. This guy used to be an easy to talk to person, I was even able to chat with him through his site but it looks like they faced a problem when there was a huge climb of BTC rate last Nov 4 thats where this campaign started to go nuts.

I removed the +ve feedback I gave to him.

Gosh, please give it back.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:34:33 AM

I used to be with this campaign. This guy used to be an easy to talk to person, I was even able to chat with him through his site but it looks like they faced a problem when there was a huge climb of BTC rate last Nov 4 thats where this campaign started to go nuts.

That cannot be the cause of the problem. When they made the payout,  the price was already back to 300 again.. There must be something else going on.

Im still waiting on the payment for 13-20th Nov and 1 month of avatar campaign.

Have you talked to the campaign manager? I paid all the amount that he told me to pay. Please let me know if he did a good job or not.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:38:27 AM

My funds are "frozen" there, it has been a long time that i am unable to withdraw.
It always says that Withdraw failed: insufficient balance can somebody help me.
And about the feedback please do not remove until all users are paid and have their money in their wallets.

I'm not removing mine unless resolution is made. Excuses about "you don't have time" don't cut it. If you want to run a business then either deal with it or hire someone to help you if you don't have time! Smiley

This is easy said than done. I just traveled from the US to Singapore and now in China. It's not easy to keep track of everything during the long trip especially when the network condition in China is pretty poor.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:39:53 AM

Definitely not going to come back again, OP.
How can you be so sure about that? He might be very busy in real life or something had happened to him.
Just give him some time, I'm sure he will come back with everything solved. I hope... Undecided

Thank you for your understanding.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:41:47 AM

Wow, the admin is back  Grin

Good luck guys getting your owed coins off him.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:45:35 AM

Guys, I have spent one year of my time on this website full-time after I finished my PhD. I just went through the accelerator https://boost.vc. Now I am raising money in China. There is little point for me to scam your tens of dollars. Please stop saying scam here and there. There is some miscommunication and delay of your funding. But we will definitely pay every cent that we own you.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:44:16 AM

That cannot be the cause of the problem. When they made the payout,  the price was already back to 300 again.. There must be something else going on.

Have you talked to the campaign manager? I paid all the amount that he told me to pay. Please let me know if he did a good job or not.

I've send him another PM.

However, it should not be too difficult for you to see in the spreadsheet that I never recieved the 0.0552 from 14-20 Nov period and 0.01 from the avatar campaign second month and fix it?

Guys, I have spent one year of my time on this website full-time after I finished my PhD. I just went through the accelerator https://boost.vc. Now I am raising money in China. There is little point for me to scam your tens of dollars. Please stop saying scam here and there. There is some miscommunication and delay of your funding. But we will definitely pay every cent that we own you.

Same here, I'm not going to go through all this trouble to scam you out of a few tens of dollars. I just want to close this so I can stop thinking about it.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 07:57:03 AM

Thank you for your understanding.
No problem. These people are too worried that you will scam them for a few dollars.
I hope that everything will be resolved soon.

Good luck. Smiley

Life sucks.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:40:04 PM

Good to see you are back online, have seen lots of complain about coinut signature campaign and site withdrawl issues. Even i have seen someone giving bounty to release fund from coinut. I have also used coinut for sometime in past and i liked your service.  Smiley

everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:49:26 AM

Yes..the misconception is due due to communication gap ..I think you should better hire a man who can manage your campaign here full time including payout.
I had been in campaign and have been paid out every time but late..
Good luck.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:32:35 PM

I have been paid wangxinxi and can certainly understand your being busy with school and start-up funding. My feedback remains for the other users that are having multiple issues for your site. It is a fine site and works quite well for the most part. Two of the biggest problems here are simple trust and adequete communication. If one cannot manage tens of dollars in a seamless manner, it follows they will not do better with more funds. I am sure as a PhD you are capable of understanding this.

At the very least communicate the issues in a more timely manner, or hire PR to do it for you. I will cheerfully adjust my feedback to reflect a more positive tone when no more grumblings from here litter my feed.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 03:30:50 PM

That cannot be the cause of the problem. When they made the payout,  the price was already back to 300 again.. There must be something else going on.

However, it should not be too difficult for you to see in the spreadsheet that I never recieved the 0.0552 from 14-20 Nov period and 0.01 from the avatar campaign second month and fix it?

Same here, I'm not going to go through all this trouble to scam you out of a few tens of dollars. I just want to close this so I can stop thinking about it.

Yours is deposited.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:07:11 PM

Yours is deposited.

Thanks for solving this, removing the trust rating now.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:10:23 PM

If everyone has been paid up and all problem with payment has been solved, better lock this thread since campaign is already closed.

How about hose that are in the avatar campaign? Are all been paid?
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:56:05 AM

i was not paid and i request to be paid.

i didnt get money for avatar nor for posts.

yolo
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: