Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Freecharge,Flipkart,Amazon,BookMyShow,Dominos,PVR,MakeMyTrip at 7% off  (Read 32151 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 02:09:44 PM

I appreciate that you guys are prividing this survice for bitcoins..it has genuinely increased my interests in bitcoin
i will ask if you can add BMS Vouchers and Dominos Coupans or Flipkart min 1000rs as flipkart is most reliable and fast too Smiley

PVR Cinemas vouchers added at 10% discount Smiley

Make my trip, BMS, Clear trip coming soon.

Flipkart, Amazon already available Smiley

And all vouchers are available at 10% discount.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:49:17 AM

I appreciate that you guys are prividing this survice for bitcoins..it has genuinely increased my interests in bitcoin
i will ask if you can add BMS Vouchers and Dominos Coupans or Flipkart min 1000rs as flipkart is most reliable and fast too Smiley

PVR Cinemas vouchers added at 10% discount Smiley

Make my trip, BMS, Clear trip coming soon.

Flipkart, Amazon already available Smiley

And all vouchers are available at 10% discount.

Regards

please add bms fast
waiting for it from so many days
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:06:54 AM

Make my trip available now at 10% discounts.

Note : All e vouchers can be used on their online stores only.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:13:29 PM

Regards
Still Waiting For BMS -_-
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:17:09 AM

Regards

Apologies for keeping you waiting. We are working to get deal on BMS vouchers and as soon as we are able to get it we will release BMS vouchers.

Regards

Regard

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:10:09 PM

Regards

Apologies for keeping you waiting. We are working to get deal on BMS vouchers and as soon as we are able to get it we will release BMS vouchers.

Regards

Regard
That's good to hear from you..Hope you will release BMS for bitcoins Soon Smiley
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:31:01 AM

nice deal
bought 5 amazon vouchers each worth Rs 1000
Highly recommend to purchase instant vouchers Smiley

Glad to hear that you liked our service. We are adding more vouchers in coming days.

Thanks and Regards

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:56:38 PM

Hey!
I would love to see a Zebpay Windows App being rolled out in the near future. Do you have any plans for it and what's your priority for a windows app?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:43:30 PM

Hello Zebians,
My father downloaded the app & wishes to use it soon to buy a phone from flipkart. I have a couple of questions though:
1. Can I buy vouchers worth Rs 15000 if I don't buy any coins from ZebPay but use my own bitcoins? Would this need ID verification since I don't need to buy bitcoins?
2. Is there an API for Zebpay price so that I can decide whether to buy from Zebpay or use my own coins to buy vouchers?

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:38:07 PM

Hello Zebians,
My father downloaded the app & wishes to use it soon to buy a phone from flipkart. I have a couple of questions though:
1. Can I buy vouchers worth Rs 15000 if I don't buy any coins from ZebPay but use my own bitcoins? Would this need ID verification since I don't need to buy bitcoins?
2. Is there an API for Zebpay price so that I can decide whether to buy from Zebpay or use my own coins to buy vouchers?

1. You do not need to verify anything or provide any ID verification and you can transfer your own coins to buy the vouchers.

2. You can only buy 500 INR worth from zebpay for first time after that you need to provide KYC for future buying, so it's better you use your coins to buy the vouchers.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 05:59:48 AM

Thanks sky for answers. I will add few things :

1. At the moment you will not be able to buy more than ~10,000 INR vouchers. You can use your own coins, thats not an issue.
2. We do not have api at the moment, but surely we will try to give at least rate feed via api very soon.

Regards

skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:27:32 PM

Thanks for the info!
1. Please let me know if I can verify to purchase coupons of larger amount. With such discounts I feel like doing a lot of shopping Smiley Could you be kind enough to PM me the maximum amount of flipkart coupon I can purchase.
2. When you do release a price api please make sure it allows cross domain requests by either allowing JSONP or else by sending the HTTP header Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:09:06 PM

When will be the amazon 1000rs and flipkart,BMS vouchers will be back in Stock?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 10:20:57 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 10:54:07 AM by buysellbitcoin

Hi CrockRoch ( your un is tough to spell Tongue )

Amazon 1000 is in the stock and are very popular. Flipkart will have new category for 500 INR vouchers and will be available by 19th or before. BMS should be there by 25th.

Let me know if there is enough demand for any other voucher outlets ( online only ) and I will try to add them.

Regards

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:32:07 AM

As i believe , Dominos voucers are worthless for me as they are 250 INR only and we cna't add more than one voucher.
Can you raise it to 500 or 1000 please?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:48:42 AM

As i believe , Dominos voucers are worthless for me as they are 250 INR only and we cna't add more than one voucher.
Can you raise it to 500 or 1000 please?

Sure, expect it to be available by 25th.

Regards

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:45:59 PM

Hi CrockRoch ( your un is tough to spell Tongue )

Amazon 1000 is in the stock and are very popular. Flipkart will have new category for 500 INR vouchers and will be available by 19th or before. BMS should be there by 25th.

Let me know if there is enough demand for any other voucher outlets ( online only ) and I will try to add them.

Regards
Thanks Mate Smiley
I just needed amazon vouchers on right time and bought 5 vouches 1k each
i also want  to purchase BMS vouchers but they are out of stock please try to add atleast 500rs BMS vouchers
Regards
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:26:27 PM

Vouch for this app. I bought a 1000 INR amazon.in voucher and I had no issues whatsoever.

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:56:47 PM

Can we expect BMS liitle early Buysellbitcoin? Tongue
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 03:00:35 AM

And I continue to look for iOS app availability on appstore. I know.. I know.. you are still waiting or approval by apple Smiley

Now Vouchers are  available iOs app, everythhing at 10% discount Smiley

Regards

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: