Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Freecharge,Flipkart,Amazon,BookMyShow,Dominos,PVR,MakeMyTrip at 7% off  (Read 32151 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 05:32:40 PM

I updated the app but it is still crashing when verifying pin.

Can you please send us your registered mobile number on support@zebpay.com and we will look into it on urgent bases.

Regards

Email sent!

Replied to email with detailed explanation.
 -snip-

Received. Thanks! Can you please use TestFlight* so that beta testers can be invited via email? FYI CoPay use this.

* https://developer.apple.com/testflight/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:58:59 PM

the iphone app keeps crashing. Sad please do something about it
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:24:11 AM

Hi Shahadil

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Some of the apple devices used to get stuck at scrolling when they had lot of contacts and on pin screen when the network is slow or app doing stuff at background. We were not able to reproduce this issues in our test suits and had to do guess work which did not solve the issue in last update.

We have identified this issues now and  submitted an update to Apple but its taking almost ages nowdays to get approval from Apple.

Also we were using Fabric for our test program/ beta list and now we are also including testflight as suggested by Muhammed Zakir . Please send me your email address if you want to be on beta list which will allow you to access Zebpay iPhone app before general release.

We really appreciate your support and patience!

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Runkas

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:24:55 AM

Awesome service you guys have started here in india. Just downloaded and activated an app on my android device. I need a little help, Suppose i purchase 500 Rs flipkart voucher and i use it to buy a product worth Rs 300 on flipkart. After purchase, where will happen to the remaining balance?

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:34:04 AM

Awesome service you guys have started here in india. Just downloaded and activated an app on my android device. I need a little help, Suppose i purchase 500 Rs flipkart voucher and i use it to buy a product worth Rs 300 on flipkart. After purchase, where will happen to the remaining balance?

Thanks for kind words, it really means a lot to us.

As per flipkart terms
https://www.flipkart.com/gift-voucher-balance

- If the order value exceeds the GV amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount
- If the order value is less than the amount of the GV, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same GV and can be used for subsequent transactions

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:35:51 AM

By the way we have some stock of 300, 400 and 600 Flipkart vouchers too along with 500 INR, all vouchers are in stock now.

Regards

Runkas

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:02:27 PM

Thanks for replying. Just purchased a PVR voucher for a very first time using zebpay and booked a ticket for tomorrow show. hehe  Grin

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:13:59 PM

Thanks for replying. Just purchased a PVR voucher for a very first time using zebpay and booked a ticket for tomorrow show. hehe  Grin

Thanks and enjoy your movie Smiley

Regards

Runkas

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:49:59 AM

Hi zebpay support,

I haven't seen any faq about amazon vouchers on mobile app or on site so here i am with a query.

can we use amazon vouchers on amazon.in site or it works only on amazon.com?

Thanks
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 08:45:29 AM

Hi zebpay support,

I haven't seen any faq about amazon vouchers on mobile app or on site so here i am with a query.

can we use amazon vouchers on amazon.in site or it works only on amazon.com?

Thanks

If you are registered with Indian mobile number you will see only Amazon.in vouchers denominated in INR ( like 500 INR and 1000 INR ), you can use these vouchers only on Amazon.in

Users who has USD as their registered currency ( from country like USA ) will see Amazon.com vouchers which can be redeemed only on amazon.com

Regards

Runkas

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:14:03 PM

Yes i can see INR local currency on mobile app. Thanks buysellbitcoin for everything.  Wink
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 10:28:01 AM

Will really be awesome if you guys allow to buy BMS ( book my show) vouchers via Zebpay

Whoever can implement this idea will start seeing super sale Smiley

Was going through old replies, and indeed BookMyShow vouchers are big hit. We have 500 INR denominations in stock now. I am sure you would love to watch Jurrassic world with bitcoins Smiley

Regards

maheshmahi

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:40:36 PM

Really great that we can buy anything from flipkart using earned btc.
Good work by zebpay.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:08:15 AM

Really great that we can buy anything from flipkart using earned btc.
Good work by zebpay.

Thanks for kind words, we really appreciate it.

Regards

buddybitcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:54:48 PM

Just saw Ola Cabs vouchers in the list. Wonderful. I appreciate the Zebpay offerings.

Please add Paytm vouchers to the list too. Thanks.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 02:15:46 PM

Just saw Ola Cabs vouchers in the list. Wonderful. I appreciate the Zebpay offerings.

Thanks for kind words. We are working very hard to add few more and make International vouchers available too.

The issue with Paytm is they do not allow direct resale of vouchers at the moment, we are in touch with them. As soon as we will be able to close deal we will get them on board. We do have Freecharge vouchers though.

Regards

Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:35:29 PM

Thanks for kind words. We are working very hard to add few more and make International vouchers available too.

The issue with Paytm is they do not allow direct resale of vouchers at the moment, we are in touch with them. As soon as we will be able to close deal we will get them on board. We do have Freecharge vouchers though.

Regards

Add Snapdeal vouchers Cheesy
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 02:53:58 PM

Regards

Add Snapdeal vouchers Cheesy

Snapdeal we can do but internally felt the will not have enough demand. Will get them on board next week.

Regards

Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:22:30 PM

I read somewhere that there are bookmyshow tickets at discount on zebpay. Is this true? how do I avail them?

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Runkas

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:31:12 PM

Hi,

Please add 250rs bookmyshow vouchers too.

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: