Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkcoin aka DASH - The biggest ongoing SCAM in crypto  (Read 48624 times)
spacezx

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:04:48 AM

Dash corporation is the similar to Paypal corporation , it's noting more than a for profit company.

https://medium.com/@omiros23/evans-and-dash-s-scam-story-add1f16528ae#.7jubjh3s2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:00:53 AM

or,,, or,,,, darkcoin is overtaking dashcoin in order to migrate the coin into a cryptonote-based coin with another fork!!

now THERE's some FUD. completely unfounded FUD. Enjoy!

or, they simply killed dashcoin to wear its guts around their instamined neck aka steal its name:

This whole affair is simply disgusting. It appears that the Darkcoin developers are trying to kill this coin for its name. The reality is that the Dashcoin name belongs to the Dashcoin community and not to whomever made this deal with the Darkcoin developers. My take is that the Dashcoin community should simply fork the coin and keep calling it Dashcoin.

now theres some FACT.

it's that disgusting imo.

Don't worry, the DASH rebranding fiasco is shaping up to be the catalyst for the exposure of their HYIP scam.

They'll never get the rights to the trademark, and the AZ Atty General will be making inquiries regarding their purported Masternode ROI:

feel like a tool bag yet? maybe i should buy u a super dildo, dumb ass!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 02:25:11 AM

or,,, or,,,, darkcoin is overtaking dashcoin in order to migrate the coin into a cryptonote-based coin with another fork!!

now THERE's some FUD. completely unfounded FUD. Enjoy!

or, they simply killed dashcoin to wear its guts around their instamined neck aka steal its name:

This whole affair is simply disgusting. It appears that the Darkcoin developers are trying to kill this coin for its name. The reality is that the Dashcoin name belongs to the Dashcoin community and not to whomever made this deal with the Darkcoin developers. My take is that the Dashcoin community should simply fork the coin and keep calling it Dashcoin.

now theres some FACT.

it's that disgusting imo.

Don't worry, the DASH rebranding fiasco is shaping up to be the catalyst for the exposure of their HYIP scam.

They'll never get the rights to the trademark, and the AZ Atty General will be making inquiries regarding their purported Masternode ROI:

feel like a tool bag yet? maybe i should buy u a super dildo, dumb ass!

To the contrary, I've never been more proud of the work I've done to help make the crypto-community aware of Dash's scumbag Instamine.

Here is the glorious result of my (among many others') efforts.

Pump all you want.  Dash has no fundamentals; nobody uses it for anything except a HYIP.

Don't try to use the current pump as evidence Dash isn't a scam.  That not how it works; PayCoin pumped in its day too.

As Homero wrote in his essay Evan’s and Dash’s scam story

Taking advantage of all the hype created by its community can be very profitable in the short term, as Evan is focusing on promoting and developing things that will increase the value of his coins.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:37:01 AM

Dash corporation is the similar to Paypal corporation , it's noting more than a for profit company.

https://medium.com/@omiros23/evans-and-dash-s-scam-story-add1f16528ae#.7jubjh3s2

How is that different than fluffypony running a Gambling web site that was hacked ?
Who was also paid by a millionaire who admitted to buying half a million dollars worth of Monero way back ? (in today's money)

Got yer fucking Monero blinders on ?  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:21:50 AM

How is that different than fluffypony running a Gambling web site that was hacked ?
Who was also paid by a millionaire who admitted to buying half a million dollars worth of Monero way back ? (in today's money)

more diversion and dash protecting here from a guy that once called dash an ULTRA SCAM COIN.

perhaps not only amanda is on the payroll.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 04:40:05 AM

more diversion and dash protecting here from a guy that once called dash an ULTRA SCAM COIN.

Been saying that for awhile. He falls in love with one scam Huh --not likely. Spoetnik has sellout written all over him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236914.0

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:43:06 AM

Got yer fucking Monero blinders on ?  Cheesy

Been saying that for awhile. He falls in love with one scam Huh --not likely. Spoetnik has sellout written all over him.

looks very bad indeed for him

he goes from calling it an ultra scam in 2014

now he refuses to call it a scam and is pumping and protecting it in every thread.

hes a dash cheerleader now?

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 04:54:20 AM

now he refuses to call it a scam and is pumping and protecting it in every thread.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:01:25 AM

what other explanation can there be? ive asked him to explain now in his other thread ....i'll see what he says...

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:54:52 AM

Hmm I don't think they are actually hiding the fact that they were a coin once used in the deep web and I don't it is actually a scam coin now as the recent increase is attracting more investors , plus it has the 3rd largest market cap. I'm just hoping that what you are saying is not true otherwise this will be a disaster and probably the biggest scam.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:26:54 AM

Hmm I don't think they are actually hiding the fact that they were a coin once used in the deep web and I don't it is actually a scam coin now as the recent increase is attracting more investors , plus it has the 3rd largest market cap. I'm just hoping that what you are saying is not true otherwise this will be a disaster and probably the biggest scam.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, so shine on Wink

So far we've learned that Amanda is a koolaid guzzling pitch machine, Spoetnik is a sellout and Ver can't research worth shit.

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:55:45 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 08:15:22 AM by iamnotback

What part of Monero's protocol doesn't transfer tokens to anyone except if they burn electricity do you not comprehend?

If you can't understand the relevance of that distinction to decentralization, then you are not qualified to tell anyone about crypto.

tl;dr is @Spoetnik is more concerned with ego than facts.

He seems to be entirely oblivious to the egregious distinction of decentralization between the two coins he is writing about.

So he is an example of exactly what he complains about: the ignorance of speculators.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

What part of Monero's protocol doesn't transfer tokens to anyone except if they burn electricity do you not comprehend?

If you can't understand the relevance of that distinction to decentralization, then you are not qualified to tell anyone about crypto.

tl;dr is @Spoetnik is more concerned with ego than facts.

He seems to be entirely oblivious to the egregious distinction of decentralization between the two coins he is writing about.

So he is an example of exactly what he complains about: the ignorance of speculators.

DEAD on.
spacezx

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:55:16 PM

When Dash launched it was Xcoin not DarkCoin. It was then renamed DarkCoin then Dash.  Each name change was done to create hype and make it more difficult to find out about the origins of the coin.  How do I know ?  I tried to mine Xcoin on day 1 and I've seen the scam progress and grow to where it is today.  Their entire statement is false... In the first hours there was a network glitch that DID NOT allow other miners to connect and start mining until about 16-20hours after the launch.  All this information is available in the forums but difficult to track down because of the many name changes and the moving of community forums.  The insta mine served to create a majority of master nodes which now generate interest making it mathematically impossible for any new user to compete with the ever gaining interest of the master nodes.  You have read the statement from the DASH team talking about healthy distributions, organic growth, large holders buying from exchanges and Evan being a nice guy isn't Objective.

Best of luck everyone.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:25:58 PM

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Tascon

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:37:44 AM

Yea who would have known.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:50:01 PM

i remember i quit mining after 12 hours of trying , should know better scam or no scam
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

When Dash launched it was Xcoin not DarkCoin. It was then renamed DarkCoin then Dash.  Each name change was done to create hype and make it more difficult to find out about the origins of the coin.  How do I know ?  I tried to mine Xcoin on day 1 and I've seen the scam progress and grow to where it is today.  Their entire statement is false... In the first hours there was a network glitch that DID NOT allow other miners to connect and start mining until about 16-20hours after the launch.  All this information is available in the forums but difficult to track down because of the many name changes and the moving of community forums.  The insta mine served to create a majority of master nodes which now generate interest making it mathematically impossible for any new user to compete with the ever gaining interest of the master nodes.  You have read the statement from the DASH team talking about healthy distributions, organic growth, large holders buying from exchanges and Evan being a nice guy isn't Objective.

Best of luck everyone.
Thanks for share this information, then how could Dash coin increases so fast within days?
When Dash start to rise, many people mentioned how dash was a scam and still. We will see how it will going in few days later or week, if dash could survive or crash.
spacezx

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:24:58 PM

Many users take difficulty with a few aspects of Dash, starting with the launch. The launch was done incompetently at best and maliciously at worst. Despite Evan saying he would "definitely not" launch the coin the same day, he later launched it a few hours later. Then, there was a "bug" in the code that caused massive coin generation over a short period. When this was pointed out, instead of relaunching the coin, they lowered the future generation and continued.
This is sketchy for multiple reasons. Promising not to launch put other users' guards down, which definitely lowered the number of miners who could take advantage of the block reward in the first few hours. This clearly benefitted those who could have known about this different release "bug", including all the miners and Evan.
To add to the craziness, a while later the block reward structure was changed to support those who already had a large number of coins. The reward to miners was reduced to 45%, the amount to masternodes was set to 45%, and a new community fund was set to 10%. The allocation of the community funds is determined by the masternodes.
This decision ensures that those who hold Dash will continue to get rich from the block reward. Furthermore, they have exclusive voting on where the community fund is allocated, which can be used to sponsor specific items of interest. For instance, it is used to fund the developers. Many people worry that those who benefited from the faulty launch continue to benefit from controlling a large number of masternodes.
People from the Dash community have a few objections to these above statements. They say that coins were pretty cheap shortly after launch, meaning someone is unlikely to be hoarding all the coins. They say that Evan is not running a ponzi because he continues to develop for the project.
Having cheap coins shortly after launch means that someone isn't holding all the coins, that's for sure. But if this whole series of events was orchestrated by a person or a handful of people, they could have held these coins and still have gotten rich. Others who did not know the future plans could be the ones selling for cheap. There is no way of really knowing.
Evan continues to contribute to Dash. Even if he continues to, it doesn't matter if he coordinated the faulty launch. Working for the project doesn't make up for deceiving the community.
Now, there is no hard proof of Evan doing any of this on purpose. It's possible he was just too stupid to notice the faulty coin supply and too lazy to relaunch.
spacezx

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

BTU Bitcoin unlimited group is behind the dash pump, they want to fork Bitcoin and push people to Bitcoin unlimited fork to fully control Bitcoin...They used Dash as a trap.....otherwise Dash never could go 10X .... Anyway....the interesting point is Evan Duffield maybe the richest Dash owner and other Dash team members can go to jail because of competing with USD. Just think about it.... Because they are US citizens.... Anyway Dash will fail at the end....
Want to know more about it? watch this video... https://youtu.be/X7kQPS5NL-s?t=44m35s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: