Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden the welfare state - I get $1k for doing nothing now  (Read 1901 times)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:38:25 PM

Sweden and other nordic countries have been well known in the last few years for their amazing conditions overall... And for immigrants that go there to abuse the system.

I don't know how taxes are up there, but as a working European citizen, I'm completely pissed that my tax money goes to junkies in rehab and people who have 100 children, receive money for each one of them, treat them like shit, don't educate them and spend all their time and money drinking coffee and tea by the seaside while I'm working and actually doing something for myself (and my country).

One of the reasons I'm around here... With Bitcoin I don't have to give satisfactions to anyone but myself, and I don't have to pay any taxes. I would give up paying taxes and the perks I have by paying them any day.
By paying taxes, I get free assistance on public hospitals. I would give up this in a heartbeat if I could keep the money. I don't use hospitals often, fortunately, and if I needed one, I could go to a better, private hospital, with the money I was saving by NOT paying taxes (although this is slowly starting to change, public hospitals are starting to be quite acceptable).

In conclusion, all our countries have debts they have to pay with our tax money and they have to look good from the outside, saying they help those who need.

There are other injustices in tax paying and "helping" those who "need" with that money, but that's an issue for another topic Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:14:52 AM

http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/sweden/

average income per capita is like 4 k higher then the average in the EU, probaly live-cost is also higher.
makes sense then if you get more welfare, question is now, what can do you with 1k $ in sweden?

in germany you get like i think 500 € + rent money and that is already pretty much borderline to live for a whole month. (pretty much no extra/luxury articles for you)

ín the end it is still better to earn yourself money instead of living from welfare (of course only if you can)
It's rent, food everything plus something worth $~250 to do whatever you want with. I dream of a job do not like being on welfare at all but it's there so fuck it - it's not easy getting a job in my age with my background.

Can we know how much old are you? Only a little curiosity. I think 1'000 dollars for do nothing is great but a job is more, more better because you will feel yourself helpful for the society. Your autism is high or low?

The autism is high in one way, the thoughts are very annoying and frequent, I need to focus them on something (especially when I try to sleep because nothing to distract with)..
Hard to explain. I am 25, so I have learned most of the social game, the mask is on always, don't think about it at all.

Oh good luck man, and thanks for the PM Wink. I think you deserve those 1'000 dollars per month and maybe one day you will find a job (why not Smiley). Autism is a bad thing but if someone know how to "fight" it , he will win at the end.
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:18:53 PM

http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/sweden/

average income per capita is like 4 k higher then the average in the EU, probaly live-cost is also higher.
makes sense then if you get more welfare, question is now, what can do you with 1k $ in sweden?

in germany you get like i think 500 € + rent money and that is already pretty much borderline to live for a whole month. (pretty much no extra/luxury articles for you)

ín the end it is still better to earn yourself money instead of living from welfare (of course only if you can)
It's rent, food everything plus something worth $~250 to do whatever you want with. I dream of a job do not like being on welfare at all but it's there so fuck it - it's not easy getting a job in my age with my background.

Can we know how much old are you? Only a little curiosity. I think 1'000 dollars for do nothing is great but a job is more, more better because you will feel yourself helpful for the society. Your autism is high or low?

The autism is high in one way, the thoughts are very annoying and frequent, I need to focus them on something (especially when I try to sleep because nothing to distract with)..
Hard to explain. I am 25, so I have learned most of the social game, the mask is on always, don't think about it at all.

Oh good luck man, and thanks for the PM Wink. I think you deserve those 1'000 dollars per month and maybe one day you will find a job (why not Smiley). Autism is a bad thing but if someone know how to "fight" it , he will win at the end.
Aye, I don't let the diagnose define me! Never, I look at it as I am different but who says that? What's normal? Sure as hell aint me but many normal people wear masks too... I got it when I was 19 by the way, so had it really fucking tough in the school, nowhere to fit in and easy to get picked on therefore.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:43:44 PM

Sweden and other nordic countries have been well known in the last few years for their amazing conditions overall... And for immigrants that go there to abuse the system.

I don't know how taxes are up there, but as a working European citizen, I'm completely pissed that my tax money goes to junkies in rehab and people who have 100 children, receive money for each one of them, treat them like shit, don't educate them and spend all their time and money drinking coffee and tea by the seaside while I'm working and actually doing something for myself (and my country).

One of the reasons I'm around here... With Bitcoin I don't have to give satisfactions to anyone but myself, and I don't have to pay any taxes. I would give up paying taxes and the perks I have by paying them any day.
By paying taxes, I get free assistance on public hospitals. I would give up this in a heartbeat if I could keep the money. I don't use hospitals often, fortunately, and if I needed one, I could go to a better, private hospital, with the money I was saving by NOT paying taxes (although this is slowly starting to change, public hospitals are starting to be quite acceptable).

In conclusion, all our countries have debts they have to pay with our tax money and they have to look good from the outside, saying they help those who need.

There are other injustices in tax paying and "helping" those who "need" with that money, but that's an issue for another topic Smiley
Ye cost a fucking pretty penny. Finland has barely any, Denmark has some - Sweden has very very many immigrants, and they all get to the money instantly - that wont last forever. Don't know how welfare is in Norway (many immigrants there too) but can figure it's like ours.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: