Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] A personal warning to you all.  (Read 2935 times)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:02:42 AM

He wasn't lucky in the slightest. He used a glitch to see the server seed and cheated his way to the huge amounts of bitcoins in the end.
And in my opinion sportsbetting is a better choice to gamble but people prefer dice sites cause it's much more simple to use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:05:42 AM

He wasn't lucky in the slightest. He used a glitch to see the server seed and cheated his way to the huge amounts of bitcoins in the end.
And in my opinion sportsbetting is a better choice to gamble but people prefer dice sites cause it's much more simple to use.

Have you noticed the Roll Eyes or not ?

People should stop to gamble on dice site because it is only a question of lucky , it doesn't exist a real method. Have you seen what is happened to Hufflepuff : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843892.0    he was really lucky Roll Eyes.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:32:01 AM

Hi,

I have lost over 300BTC through theft and one 20 minute self destructive gambling spree in the last year or so.

If you have a moment to read my account here, I hope to prevent others making the same mistakes as me.

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/a-warning-to-you-all.4373/

All the best,

Dan
Sorry for your lost.
Gambling is just the nature of human, there are lots of people who lost lots of money, but it never stop people play the gamble.
The importance thing is never lost what's you can't afford.
MKMarvel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:09:32 PM

That is what happens when you get greedy. Have to play more conservative and know when to quit. I lost some bitcoins getting greedy.

Happened with me too today but I realized it's not my day and stopped. Winning & Losing, both part of gambling you win today you might not win tomorrow. Never chase losses and you'll be fine.

Sorry for your loss OP. Hope you feel better.
That's how I lost, I once chanced losses and only ended up losing more. The other time I got greedy and tried to get more when I should have cashed out.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:36:55 PM

Hi,

I have lost over 300BTC through theft and one 20 minute self destructive gambling spree in the last year or so.

Oh dear wow dude that is on the side extreme gambling most do not gamble nowhere near that, the most i have seen someone post who has lost was 650btc and now another 300btc that is crazy amounts to be putting into gambling sites.

Hope that does not get you to down and you can bounce back, i don't mean play and try and win but move on with your life and forget gambling because the feeling must suck.

Thanks for the warning for myself and others good luck with whatever you choose.

People should stop to gamble on dice site because it is only a question of lucky , it doesn't exist a real method. Have you seen what is happened to Hufflepuff : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843892.0    he was really lucky  Roll Eyes.

Just scanned threw that thread he found a cheat for PD and took about 2000btc that is kind of lucky lol he was able to find the cheat but it was not luck that won him the btc just a cheat.

People don't need to stop playing on dice sites but people with addictive personality’s should definitely limit their self because it is so easy to get carried away and lose a small fortune.

But if you play within your limits all gambling can be fun just some discipline is needed.

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:46:09 PM

Hi,

Oh dear wow dude that is on the side extreme gambling most do not gamble nowhere near that, the most i have seen someone post who has lost was 650btc and now another 300btc that is crazy amounts to be putting into gambling sites.

Hope that does not get you to down and you can bounce back, i don't mean play and try and win but move on with your life and forget gambling because the feeling must suck.

Thanks for the warning for myself and others good luck with whatever you choose.

People should stop to gamble on dice site because it is only a question of lucky , it doesn't exist a real method. Have you seen what is happened to Hufflepuff : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843892.0    he was really lucky  Roll Eyes.

Just scanned threw that thread he found a cheat for PD and took about 2000btc that is kind of lucky lol he was able to find the cheat but it was not luck that won him the btc just a cheat.

People don't need to stop playing on dice sites but people with addictive personality’s should definitely limit their self because it is so easy to get carried away and lose a small fortune.

But if you play within your limits all gambling can be fun just some discipline is needed.

I take it that this person that won the 2k btc on PD has never been heard from again have they?
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:10:58 AM

I take it that this person that won the 2k btc on PD has never been heard from again have they?
On the contrary, they tried it again. I remember reading about it somewhere in the PD thread that he came back and tried the same thing, but PD team was ready and locked the funds before they was able to withdraw. I'm sure PD is making so much cash that even 2000BTC is just a minor setback.

sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:25:59 AM

Fuck me, you have a gambling problem mate. Seek help immediatley, maybe you are rich but 300 BTC is a fucking lot of money.. Especially if it's during the year when it's been up a bit, can't really feel sorry for you but hope it didn't ruin your life.

It's just as easy with fiat on slots though, you can bet €5k and quickspin takes 3 sec, 5k again, easy €200k lost in a minute if unlucky every spin..

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:36:14 AM

well, in gambling there always win or lose scenario..

you need to know where to start and where to stop..playing with ego and greed will only make you suffer from severe lose..

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
jemsmuhamad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:43:34 AM

yeah this is gambling world and welcome to hell lol
im sorry for your big big loss, gambling is easy come and easy go.
just do hit and run.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:48:35 AM

"An intelligent man learns a lesson from other's mistake! A foolish man doesn't learn a lesson from his own mistake!" ~ ( I dont know who said this) Tongue

Thanks for the share Smiley

acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:51:34 AM

Hi,

If you have a moment to read my account here, I hope to prevent others making the same mistakes as me.

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/a-warning-to-you-all.4373/

All the best,

Dan

all the best to you
Vezalke

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:34:09 AM

Shocked
Sorry for your loss. I hope you'll somehow get your lost money back.
sonnybtc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:14:10 PM

after your straight lucky is your double straight bad luck.
after your bad luck is your straight lucky.

so if you have lost 300btc , now is your time to bet more than 300btc to get recover your lost because this is your next straight lucky. lol just ignore me. just kidding man , im sorry for your loss , hope you responsibly on your loss
zcxvbs

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:48:51 PM

Sorry for your loss dude, it's really a tough lesson for you, I know that hurting feeling.
However, hope you have learned something from this loss and never touch gambling again or never put such big money into it.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:58:40 PM

If you can't lose big, don't bet big.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:01:37 PM

Wow, i feel really bad for the guy now that DRK is hitting new highs against the USD.

I guess you live and learn.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:06:00 PM

I have to jump in here and ask what are you on about?

At what point did the op say he couldn't lose big, i think you will find that is exactly what he done was lose big.

The best thing is to not bet at all why bother thinking you are going to be different to the millions of other gambling losers around the world?

There will be no difference you bet big you lose big, you bet small you lose small, you bet fast you lose fast you bet slow you lose slow every gambler unless they cheat will lose in the end.

Heed the ops warnings.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:27:03 PM

Honestly i fell like dice is only for addicts or people who think they are going to get rich because whats the fun of dice? Bet low or high all the time, thats no fun unless you seek the adrenaline but for me fun gambling games are poker or blackjack, of course you want to make money there too but at least there is a strategy some skill and it is fun to play even when you lose, when you lose at dice its not fun, at all..

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:04:21 PM

Yes, this what people always talks about, we all know that, but the truth is how exactly many people can follow the rule? Gambling is addictive, people who is addictive with gambling all need a lesson, like this, finally OP loss big money, this is the best way to keep them away from gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: