Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150649 times)
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:15:52 PM

all deposits at the same time .   mins apart .  ponzi you decide . will it get paid prolly .   is he trading it sure doesnt look like it .   but lets wait and see .  He has paid a lot . So that ill give him credit for .  I put in a larger investment and its at 6 percent . yet these smaller ones getting faster roi .  

You decide .

ACTIVE   0.40000000 BTC   Progress:   6.65% 3 months old

Damn but you will shut your mouth a little? It's probably a guy who believes that it will be faster to send several small payments. For the admin told SEVERAL SMALL OR ONE SINGLE LARGE PAYMENT TAKE MUCH TIME.

So yeah this guy will wait long enough to 100%

Stop rowing, you not use double-bot? So emerges. You're just here to cry, you are there to do "wah wah this is a scam" ON ALL PAY WAS. So for one last time. Shut your fucking mouth kid of 12 years.

In addition it keeps saying to you as SMALL payment. As soon as you receive it, you return the same. Then you send more than 50% of what you get to win only benefit. (For 0.02 it takes around 50 days).

.   ACTIVE   0.02836200 BTC   Progress:   40.71%
2.   PAID   0.02000000 BTC   Address:   15DrYD7Aj4CcakXC...
3.   PAID   0.02000000 BTC   Address:   15DrYD7Aj4CcakXC...
4.   PAID   0.00040000 BTC   Address:   15DrYD7Aj4CcakXC...

here to cry when i have proven its a ponzi .  doesnt matter if its a large or small investment if he is trading .  plus if he is truly trading larger deposits would get doubled faster . not slower .  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:58:10 PM

all deposits at the same time .   mins apart .  ponzi you decide . will it get paid prolly .   is he trading it sure doesnt look like it .   but lets wait and see .  He has paid a lot . So that ill give him credit for .  I put in a larger investment and its at 6 percent . yet these smaller ones getting faster roi .  

You decide .

Damn but you will shut your mouth a little? It's probably a guy who believes that it will be faster to send several small payments. For the admin told SEVERAL SMALL OR ONE SINGLE LARGE PAYMENT TAKE MUCH TIME.

Stop rowing, you not use double-bot? So emerges. You're just here to cry, you are there to do "wah wah this is a scam" ON ALL PAY WAS. So for one last time. Shut your fucking mouth kid of 12 years.

In addition it keeps saying to you as SMALL payment. As soon as you receive it, you return the same. Then you send more than 50% of what you get to win only benefit. (For 0.02 it takes around 50 days).

here to cry when i have proven its a ponzi .  doesnt matter if its a large or small investment if he is trading .  plus if he is truly trading larger deposits would get doubled faster . not slower .  
Have you readed the first post from SNavy?
There is a new site, which will send double the amount of your payments back to you. 

DoubleBot.com

I can say that this site is paying and it is a really good one.
All payments proofs you can find on the main page.

There is a first-hand inforamation - you can earn a lot on DoubleBot.com. I can say it as an owner of the site. All other guys in this thread or elsewhere cannot say it, because they are not inside the system.

After you will receive your payments, you can say me "Thank you" below in this thread for such a good system that I created for you. It will be pleasant for me Smiley

+++ AN EXAMPLE

Trading bot can take 100 BTC invested and sell it for $241. Than after time, when the price will move down, It can buy more Bitcoins for $232 (for example).
Fee is 0.2%.
(241 * 100) - (241 * 100) * 0.002 = $24051
(24051 / 232) - (24051 /  232) * 0.002 = 103.46 BTC

The income is 3.46%

No Ponzi, but still profitable. Magic.

Will it be just 1 BTC or 1000 BTC, the income in percents will be the same.

Borgminer

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:52:36 PM

trading most likely isnt happening .   could be wrong but i doubt it .
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:50:06 AM

Despite my recent comments about the very slow time it takes to receive your payment, I got mine today.

It took about 2 or 3 months but hey I finally received it.

Interesting, I am starting to believe the admin when he says that this is not a ponzi; however this might just be a coincidence. Here's why:

It usually took around a week or two to get 10% progress, but ever since the surge in bitcoin prices this past week, the percentage went from 80% to 100% (PAID) in a matter of hours. A lot faster than before. The admin has claimed that the premise of Doublebot is buying and selling at a later date, and it must be much easier to sell now. However, again, it could just be a coincidence or the admin could just be paying quickly to try and prove a point. Still, I have my reasons.

Either way, it could still be a ponzi and I am just not ready to risk any more bitcoins on this site. Thanks for the payment, it was received, but it's just too risky for me to reinvest.

Good luck to anyone who does invest. If you did receive a payment just like I did (and think it may be a coincidence) please let me know! I'd be interested in knowing if it is because of the recent surge in bitcoin prices.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:44:11 AM

Despite my recent comments about the very slow time it takes to receive your payment, I got mine today.

Interesting, I am starting to believe the admin when he says that this is not a ponzi; however this might just be a coincidence. Here's why:

It usually took around a week or two to get 10% progress, but ever since the surge in bitcoin prices this past week, the percentage went from 80% to 100% (PAID) in a matter of hours. A lot faster than before. The admin has claimed that the premise of Doublebot is buying and selling at a later date, and it must be much easier to sell now. However, again, it could just be a coincidence or the admin could just be paying quickly to try and prove a point. Still, I have my reasons.

Either way, it could still be a ponzi and I am just not ready to risk any more bitcoins on this site. Thanks for the payment, it was received, but it's just too risky for me to reinvest.

Good luck to anyone who does invest. If you did receive a payment just like I did (and think it may be a coincidence) please let me know! I'd be interested in knowing if it is because of the recent surge in bitcoin prices.
I have reinvested on doublebot 4X Cheesy and i got my payments.
So i think maybe i will reinvest...

Borgminer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:19:12 PM

great keep it going
SNavy (OP)

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:07:48 PM

Come back here in one year, when you will see that it is not a ponzi.
The ponzi sites are disappearing with time, but DoubleBot can work for tens of years.

Borgminer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:42:39 PM

looking good so far .   thanks for the double .
phylonia

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:55:41 PM

You decide .

But damn you're stupid or you're 12? Plus it's big plus is it difficult to double it already knows how to duplicate it so YES his technique is slow especially with taxes. So guy you just prove that you're weak and you're so twisted up in places breaks whining, the only one whining here is you "it is a ponzi it is a ponzi". But you stop breaking us farted balls. I've never seen someone as narrow-minded, spineless and weak breaks than you dude. Buys a life of sites annoy others.

Donate Bitcoin - 1G3d7eFhGEFEV3yjtCdvdidzt5yvAws5zp Buy bitcoins
phylonia

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:58:36 PM

You can always send the same amount. You have nothing more to lose now. And then when you receive double sends you a percentage greater than 50 as it wins you a profit without ever risking anything.

I test first with a small amount and then I did it myself. Smiley 0,01 x 2 send and now i send > 0,01

phylonia

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 11:00:38 PM

Yeah, reinvest but no 100% of you receive ! Smiley Just get profit, and does not listen to the kids as frustrated Borg who believes that anything that works is necessarily a scam. After almost 1 year the site is still not close, it has not received as much as to send. His'm almost sorry to see people like Borg as dumb as that ..

Borgminer

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:27:30 AM

Yeah, reinvest but no 100% of you receive ! Smiley Just get profit, and does not listen to the kids as frustrated Borg who believes that anything that works is necessarily a scam. After almost 1 year the site is still not close, it has not received as much as to send. His'm almost sorry to see people like Borg as dumb as that ..

you dont even know what a ponzi is .  thats the funny part .   so keep on reinvesting keep it going .  dump a crap load if you think its not a ponzi . dont be a bitch dump a few btc in small transactions . but then again you are a chump and have only change to use
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:40:20 AM

After 1 month my btc was paid, not bad.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:17:22 PM

My both were payed in the last days:
No1 (0.0004):
https://blockchain.info/tx/8aad3d1be78d40b94846a7a0b3226dbb47c01a9f06582d8093f1d5a0ea95ceae
No2 (0.0008):
https://blockchain.info/tx/2544c8e9733c8c07428c1b7a58174737dc4b8011b648f1e66dc32163e1b29d7d

I send both investments on the 18.9.2015. So roughly a month to get them back. Already send 0.001 again.
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:44:13 PM

I have reinvested Cheesy

phylonia

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 12:22:48 PM

you dont even know what a ponzi is .  thats the funny part .   so keep on reinvesting keep it going .  dump a crap load if you think its not a ponzi . dont be a bitch dump a few btc in small transactions . but then again you are a chump and have only change to use

It is you who do not know what a kid ponzi.
Everyone is paying. I could never lose money because the money I invested is money that Doublebot sent me. I send 0.01, then I send 0.01. Then 0.028. Knowing that I received 0.04 I am a winner and I would stay winner.

But from the top of your 12 years you can not understand. So out of here will play in your dirty shit sandbox. You do not know what you're talking about and you open your mouth but emerges there anyone who did not pay was so shut up.

In addition the floor% gain seen CLEARLY they are related to changes in prices of bitcoins. But again you're too stupid to notice kid. You're the only bitch here, so break you.

Just little son of a bitch in your genre continues to rot while the site is beautiful is real now proved was that to shut your mouth little virgin.

phylonia

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 12:23:27 PM

After 1 month my btc was paid, not bad.

Now you have not only investire what you win not to lose money Smiley

Borgminer

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:28:26 AM

you dont even know what a ponzi is .  thats the funny part .   so keep on reinvesting keep it going .  dump a crap load if you think its not a ponzi . dont be a bitch dump a few btc in small transactions . but then again you are a chump and have only change to use

It is you who do not know what a kid ponzi.
Everyone is paying. I could never lose money because the money I invested is money that Doublebot sent me. I send 0.01, then I send 0.01. Then 0.028. Knowing that I received 0.04 I am a winner and I would stay winner.

But from the top of your 12 years you can not understand. So out of here will play in your dirty shit sandbox. You do not know what you're talking about and you open your mouth but emerges there anyone who did not pay was so shut up.

In addition the floor% gain seen CLEARLY they are related to changes in prices of bitcoins. But again you're too stupid to notice kid. You're the only bitch here, so break you.

Just little son of a bitch in your genre continues to rot while the site is beautiful is real now proved was that to shut your mouth little virgin.

you make no sense .  its a ponzi . and thats the end of it .  i dont care how much btc you have earned . good for you on your chump change earnings.  invest a few btc if you think its not a ponzi.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:50:35 AM

The ponzi sites are disappearing with time, but DoubleBot can work for tens of years.

"The ponzi sites are disappearing with time, but DoubleBot can work for tens of years. "

Well that's a pretty bold statement if I've ever seen one. What makes you say this?

What happens in BTC crashes - or worse, BTC increases in price to the point where you are going to be sitting on what could be millions worth of BTC - you sure you won't get tempted?

I have seen your site around, but won't be investing thanks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
phylonia

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 01:47:39 PM

"The ponzi sites are disappearing with time, but DoubleBot can work for tens of years. "

Well that's a pretty bold statement if I've ever seen one. What makes you say this?

What happens in BTC crashes - or worse, BTC increases in price to the point where you are going to be sitting on what could be millions worth of BTC - you sure you won't get tempted?

I have seen your site around, but won't be investing thanks.

The BTC can undergo inflation, we see you there know anything that is said by any of the first site of BTC, thank you bye Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: