Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150649 times)
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:03:50 AM

you make no sense .  its a ponzi . and thats the end of it .  i dont care how much btc you have earned . good for you on your chump change earnings.  invest a few btc if you think its not a ponzi.

I have not a single silly BTC. Otherwise I would have already invested more than that you're really stupid we see that you have 12 years.

I invested all bitcoins I have (and I earn free on sites). As true I risk nothing because I'm not as dumb as you 0,02btc this into one short week.

So you should shut the fuck up because Doublebot called from 7mois without any problems.

This is not a ponzi, you're wrong I'm right spot. If you think it is a ponzi DISCLAIMS in this case .... You're not welcome in this topic, defamation is punishable by the laws I will recall. Impair a company (because yes, even if it is not a company earnings are as Doublebot is considered as a company) is also illegal.

So in places open your mouth emerges, it is by no means a ponzi, ponzi who pays a lot of people and then what, you're laughing kid. Returns cry in your mother's skirts at places to go on a site for adults.

You're a shit you're here to say "ponzi ponzi" you that based on things that YOU INVENT. There is no evidence that you can make as long as you have no proof. Shut up. thanks <3

Please do not insult opponents here too much. They can be wrong. And of course, I am mad on these guys too, who are crying that DoubleBot is a ponzi, when actually it is not.
But let them loose their money in "CLOUD MINING" (Hahaha). They are so stupid that cannot even see that to produce one Bitcoin there is needed electricity for $527.
All mining investments are currently unprofitable.
 Do not try to convince them that they could make a good real money here. I do not want these losers to make money on my site.

That's a good way to attract investors to your site.

Come on, of course I have not seen exactly how you've doubled my earnings and other people's earnings, but it just seems crazy that you'd actually sit there selling our Bitcoin for a higher price and then paying it back. That's why it seems so much like a ponzi.

Maybe everyone who has realized this is "shit" and a "loser" but I believe it is really a ponzi based on these facts. Plus, let's be honest, the ponzis that have shut down always had a bunch of investors coming in at once. All the ponzis that have not attracted any investors stay up longer and end out paying for a longer time and so I think your site is, unfortunately, in that category.

Feel free to correct me with your insults, though.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SNavy (OP)

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:59:29 PM

you make no sense .  its a ponzi . and thats the end of it .  i dont care how much btc you have earned . good for you on your chump change earnings.  invest a few btc if you think its not a ponzi.

I have not a single silly BTC. Otherwise I would have already invested more than that you're really stupid we see that you have 12 years.

I invested all bitcoins I have (and I earn free on sites). As true I risk nothing because I'm not as dumb as you 0,02btc this into one short week.

So you should shut the fuck up because Doublebot called from 7mois without any problems.

This is not a ponzi, you're wrong I'm right spot. If you think it is a ponzi DISCLAIMS in this case .... You're not welcome in this topic, defamation is punishable by the laws I will recall. Impair a company (because yes, even if it is not a company earnings are as Doublebot is considered as a company) is also illegal.

So in places open your mouth emerges, it is by no means a ponzi, ponzi who pays a lot of people and then what, you're laughing kid. Returns cry in your mother's skirts at places to go on a site for adults.

You're a shit you're here to say "ponzi ponzi" you that based on things that YOU INVENT. There is no evidence that you can make as long as you have no proof. Shut up. thanks <3

Please do not insult opponents here too much. They can be wrong. And of course, I am mad on these guys too, who are crying that DoubleBot is a ponzi, when actually it is not.
But let them loose their money in "CLOUD MINING" (Hahaha). They are so stupid that cannot even see that to produce one Bitcoin there is needed electricity for $527.
All mining investments are currently unprofitable.
 Do not try to convince them that they could make a good real money here. I do not want these losers to make money on my site.

That's a good way to attract investors to your site.

Come on, of course I have not seen exactly how you've doubled my earnings and other people's earnings, but it just seems crazy that you'd actually sit there selling our Bitcoin for a higher price and then paying it back. That's why it seems so much like a ponzi.

Maybe everyone who has realized this is "shit" and a "loser" but I believe it is really a ponzi based on these facts. Plus, let's be honest, the ponzis that have shut down always had a bunch of investors coming in at once. All the ponzis that have not attracted any investors stay up longer and end out paying for a longer time and so I think your site is, unfortunately, in that category.

Feel free to correct me with your insults, though.

I am tired of your words. PONZI, PONZI, PONZI. F*** off please. If this is everything that you can say, DO NOT INVEST HERE (...STUPID LOSER). I DO NOT CARE WHAT DO YOU THINK - IS DoubleBot PONZI OR NOT. I even will not discuss it with you. You are so stupid that you even cannot imagine that doublebot is my hobby. I have enough money for all rest of my life, I do not need any money at all. It's not a business for me.
Why should I create a PONZI? I am able to only swim and eat coconuts all my life. I like Maldives and Thailand, sometimes I like to be in Switzerland. I have absolutely different interests in my life than building a ponzi.
It's your problems, not mine. You can see negative things around you, come on. Your life will consist from negative things then. I said that I do not care will it be many investors or not.

lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:59:59 PM

I said that I do not care will it be many investors or not.
But you will not close the site right?

SNavy (OP)

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:45:45 AM

Of course not. Those people, who can evaluate the site, are welcome to receive money.
Moreover, doublebot works completely automatically. That's why there is no support. I do not spend any time for a site now. No humans, only BOTs.

antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:16:41 AM

@SNavy: Are you open for suggestions to improve this site? It is not urgent, but just some ideas:

You could make some changes to reduce transaction fees (resulting in slightly faster payments), it would be sufficient if your bot pays once daily or maybe even once in two days. You could add up all payments to one address instead of making dust payments which result in higher transaction fees for your users later. Another cool thing for the same purpose would be a reinvest option where the user can choose to reinvest a percentage of his payouts or maybe a payout threshold, meaning for example one could invest 10⁵ Satoshis, setting the threshold to 10⁶ Satoshis, he would have to wait 4 doubling iterations for a payment and gets 1.6x10⁶ Satoshis by then. Considering the high amount of very small payments of your system, this might speed up things a little, because less money gets lost with transaction fees.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:32:56 PM

Of course not. Those people, who can evaluate the site, are welcome to receive money.
Moreover, doublebot works completely automatically. That's why there is no support. I do not spend any time for a site now. No humans, only BOTs.
Okay thanks i am very happy with your site!
I wish you good luck!

phylonia

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 09:33:01 PM

The website is again off Sad

Donate Bitcoin - 1G3d7eFhGEFEV3yjtCdvdidzt5yvAws5zp Buy bitcoins
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:08:49 PM

The website is again off Sad
It's online for me!

antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:55:09 PM

Site is there, login with adress leads to a white page. This happens often and therefore does not worry me. But i do think this might be a problem when you try to attract new users.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:00:38 PM

Site is there, login with adress leads to a white page. This happens often and therefore does not worry me. But i do think this might be a problem when you try to attract new users.
So the old api problem it's not a problem Smiley
@SNavy please fix it.

phylonia

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 11:18:22 PM

@SNavy please fix it.

This is a problem that comes from the server. Often used in the Doublebot know. He was off because the server responded at all where the login page is but the connection is difficult.

So be patient and insist Smiley

lolfreak87

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:19:37 PM

@SNavy please fix it.

This is a problem that comes from the server. Often used in the Doublebot know. He was off because the server responded at all where the login page is but the connection is difficult.

it's not from the server read the old posts from SNavy he said it's a issue from the Bitcoin API.

phylonia

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 11:22:18 PM

@SNavy please fix it.

it's not from the server read the old posts from SNavy he said it's a issue from the Bitcoin API.

No there is the server that does not meet the proof:
http://doublebot.com/?q=Rjd3mgeJWgqY0YUDlH8L8X09VdS2Vrj553645c056221

When you not use connection you can see ... If you log is not work because the serveur have difficulty.

http://doublebot.com/?q=vEHeXdV9DsJbInZHm3XernReU0yrfdb558d108c74a68
http://doublebot.com/?q=ajGeHSgFe6LmFZc8fWJ9qWFeKlheU9x55408e8a73ac8
http://doublebot.com/?q=mJUOP506Ej7QpadQ5dqVhgwlXYBmO0o55d377cde9e32
http://doublebot.com/?q=5pkqxKJo5ITe60aeTVbQr4rG9q5XLNc558c0596beac8

And I do not see how it could be api not be able to connect to this site, since we send a post ..
While when connecting directly like that it sends is a "get".

And just before the login page is white, the site no longer met while he was out of line.

lolfreak87

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:27:53 PM

@SNavy please fix it.

No there is the server that does not meet the proof:
http://doublebot.com/?q=Rjd3mgeJWgqY0YUDlH8L8X09VdS2Vrj553645c056221

When you not use connection you can see ... If you log is not work because the serveur have difficulty.

http://doublebot.com/?q=vEHeXdV9DsJbInZHm3XernReU0yrfdb558d108c74a68
http://doublebot.com/?q=mJUOP506Ej7QpadQ5dqVhgwlXYBmO0o55d377cde9e32
http://doublebot.com/?q=5pkqxKJo5ITe60aeTVbQr4rG9q5XLNc558c0596beac8

And I do not see how it could be api not be able to connect to this site, since we send a post ..
While when connecting directly like that it sends is a "get".

And just before the login page is white, the site no longer met while he was out of line.
Just look at his old post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997168.msg11769975#msg11769975
Hes said it's the Bitcoin Core.

aguilaaudaz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:36:01 AM

I'm not sure about this, cuz im new into bitcoin, but this is the first site i have been receiving payments... for months, i got 0.21 btc profit, and i exchanged that to my local currency, I just bought a Nintendo 3ds xl lol. I don't truly know how this site works, but ITS PAYING SINCE MARCH, i don't even think its a ponzi, tried a few ponzis like robitbot and some doublers and got scammed a few bucks, but this site is different as hell. IT PAYS, slowly but it does. Reinvested 0.01 now

lolfreak87

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:40:06 PM

I'm not sure about this, cuz im new into bitcoin, but this is the first site i have been receiving payments... for months, i got 0.21 btc profit, and i exchanged that to my local currency, I just bought a Nintendo 3ds xl lol. I don't truly know how this site works, but ITS PAYING SINCE MARCH, i don't even think its a ponzi, tried a few ponzis like robitbot and some doublers and got scammed a few bucks, but this site is different as hell. IT PAYS, slowly but it does. Reinvested 0.01 now

I am here investing from the start and i have only good experiences with it like you...
@SNavy
Are you also investing in your bot? Roll Eyes(Just a question)

phylonia

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 07:17:53 PM

Stop lie Smiley

I am here investing from the start and i have only good experiences with it like you...
@SNavy

He have already say, he have many money and don't need win more.

lolfreak87

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:40:15 PM

Stop lie Smiley

@SNavy

I don't ask you or are you  the admin?
I have asked SNavy.

Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:12:26 AM

the less others deposit the slower it will be . the more others deposit the faster it will be . so come on people deposit Smiley
phylonia

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 06:00:29 PM

Stop lie Smiley

@SNavy

I don't ask you or are you  the admin?
I have asked SNavy.

Kid listening if you can not read some previous comments it's not my fault I repeat to you what he said.
You're just a pathological liar, the links I put you repeat the saying that is you, so you break a virgin. In places come to break my balls, son of a bitch.

I am tired of your words. PONZI, PONZI, PONZI. F*** off please. If this is everything that you can say, DO NOT INVEST HERE (...STUPID LOSER). I DO NOT CARE WHAT DO YOU THINK - IS DoubleBot PONZI OR NOT. I even will not discuss it with you. You are so stupid that you even cannot imagine that doublebot is my hobby. I have enough money for all rest of my life, I do not need any money at all. It's not a business for me.
Why should I create a PONZI? I am able to only swim and eat coconuts all my life. I like Maldives and Thailand, sometimes I like to be in Switzerland. I have absolutely different interests in my life than building a ponzi.
It's your problems, not mine. You can see negative things around you, come on. Your life will consist from negative things then. I said that I do not care will it be many investors or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: