Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150649 times)
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:25:39 PM

put more in please so others can get paid . thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SNavy (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:48:57 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 02:04:29 AM by SNavy

F*ck off please. How many times should I say that? What are you wanting here?
The amount of BTC deposited DOES NOT AFFECT the amount of time for payouts.

SNavy (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:01:57 AM

I'm not sure about this, cuz im new into bitcoin, but this is the first site i have been receiving payments... for months, i got 0.21 btc profit, and i exchanged that to my local currency, I just bought a Nintendo 3ds xl lol. I don't truly know how this site works, but ITS PAYING SINCE MARCH, i don't even think its a ponzi, tried a few ponzis like robitbot and some doublers and got scammed a few bucks, but this site is different as hell. IT PAYS, slowly but it does. Reinvested 0.01 now

http://doublebot.com/?q=ajGeHSgFe6LmFZc8fWJ9qWFeKlheU9x55408e8a73ac8
I am here investing from the start and i have only good experiences with it like you...
@SNavy
Are you also investing in your bot? Roll Eyes(Just a question)

I have some funds in my BOT (not so much, just about 500 BTC), but it is separately from the funds which are trading via DoubleBot.com

I am rather skeptical about Bitcoin.

The base of my capital is in a realty. I know that there are almost no risks in realty owning. When you will have some millions dollars it is wise to buy some buildings and lease it.

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:36:13 AM

I'm not sure about this, cuz im new into bitcoin, but this is the first site i have been receiving payments... for months, i got 0.21 btc profit, and i exchanged that to my local currency, I just bought a Nintendo 3ds xl lol. I don't truly know how this site works, but ITS PAYING SINCE MARCH, i don't even think its a ponzi, tried a few ponzis like robitbot and some doublers and got scammed a few bucks, but this site is different as hell. IT PAYS, slowly but it does. Reinvested 0.01 now

I am here investing from the start and i have only good experiences with it like you...
@SNavy

I have some funds in my BOT (not so much, just about 500 BTC), but it is separately from the funds which are trading via DoubleBot.com

The base of my capital is in a realty. I know that there are almost no risks in realty owning. When you will have some millions dollars it is wise to buy some buildings and lease it.

I think 500 BTC only in your dreams with your ponzi doublebot...  Cheesy
SNavy (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:04:21 AM

@SNavy

I think 500 BTC only in your dreams with your ponzi doublebot...  Cheesy

Why cannot I have 500 BTC, it's only $150 000. I have much more money.

Ok. I will say nothing anymore about myself.

oddsworthbetting

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:05:50 AM

If you had that much money you liar, you would not be on these forums scamming poor people.

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
Borgminer

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:34:13 AM

F*ck off please. How many times should I say that? What are you wanting here?
The amount of BTC deposited DOES NOT AFFECT the amount of time for payouts.

actually it does.  so no i wont fuck off .  keep the deposits coming guys .   
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:06:54 AM

SNavy, considering how many ponzi scams are around it is totally obvious why people think your site is just another one, too. Getting angry about that does not change that at all.

Did anyone check my mathematical elaboration? I still think the hypothesis that doublebot is a ponzi scam site is not plausible for simple mathematical reasons. The site shows a running total "already paid X BTC". If it where a Ponzi Scam, this would imply a waiting list of investors entitled to >2BTC. So if you invest, those investors have to be paid before you. This is absolutely not my observation. The only thing that interferes with my math is the irregularity with high investments. It seems that there are actually some investments running that already took very long and are still far from a payout. But their share needs to be very high to make a significant change in the calculation. My first instinct told me, Doublebot is just another ponzi scam site, my math tells me this is not plausible. I still think Doublebot is dubious and i would not trust it with my life savings (SNavy would not even suggest that if i understand him correctly, nor does he motivate anyone to do so), but continuing to call it a ponzi site is not rational at this point. If you think it is, please tell me where the mistake in my math is.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:11:57 AM

SNavy, considering how many ponzi scams are around it is totally obvious why people think your site is just another one, too. Getting angry about that does not change that at all.

Did anyone check my mathematical elaboration? I still think the hypothesis that doublebot is a ponzi scam site is not plausible for simple mathematical reasons. The site shows a running total "already paid X BTC". If it where a Ponzi Scam, this would imply a waiting list of investors entitled to >2BTC. So if you invest, those investors have to be paid before you. This is absolutely not my observation. The only thing that interferes with my math is the irregularity with high investments. It seems that there are actually some investments running that already took very long and are still far from a payout. But their share needs to be very high to make a significant change in the calculation. My first instinct told me, Doublebot is just another ponzi scam site, my math tells me this is not plausible. I still think Doublebot is dubious and i would not trust it with my life savings (SNavy would not even suggest that if i understand him correctly, nor does he motivate anyone to do so), but continuing to call it a ponzi site is not rational at this point. If you think it is, please tell me where the mistake in my math is.
Have you heard about seeding funds of a complicated ponzi? Same thing happened with cloudminr , scrypt.cc and countless other cloudmining sites and ponzi sites. Your "opinion" doesn't change the fact that this is a ponzi, read the description for this board:
Games where the main factor is whether or not new "investors" join the game
and that is just a complicated name for a ponzi
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:46:58 AM

@mexxer-2: This would imply Doublebot is constantly loosing a lot of money. Yes, this is possible if SNavy is speculating for very high future investments. I would expect some kind of bonus programs for high investments in that case. So far, Doublebot punishes high investments. This could be part of a long term strategy, of course. I will be very suspicious the day such a high investments bonus program gets put in place. For now this is speculative. I suggest to be careful (don't invest money you can not afford to lose!), but blaming SNavy for other peoples scams seems unfair.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Borgminer

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:18:24 AM

do 100 deposits around the same time frame within seconds apart . you will see the earlier ones have a higher percentage .   SECS APART !!!

furthermore he really doesnt explain his system very well other than its bot related . Do each deposit have their own bot ? or is it one bot running ?

Explain your system snavy .  release peoples doubts .
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:13:46 PM

do 100 deposits around the same time frame within seconds apart . you will see the earlier ones have a higher percentage .   SECS APART !!!

furthermore he really doesnt explain his system very well other than its bot related . Do each deposit have their own bot ? or is it one bot running ?

You're wasting your time. Most people who believe in this "system" are just shills hoping to get paid by getting others to deposit. You won't change their mind.

The fact is, this site was originally advertised (several times in the wrong section, which is only why I outted this ponzi as the scam it is) as a 24 hour doubling site. Now there are talks about 6 months to a year? Enough said. Anyone who falls for this is a idiot.
SNavy (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:28:27 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 02:49:30 PM by SNavy

More spam. Same post gets deleted over and over again.

It's a scam ponzi guys, do not deposit there.

You're wasting your time. Most people who believe in this "system" are just shills hoping to get paid by getting others to deposit. You won't change their mind.

The fact is, this site was originally advertised (several times in the wrong section, which is only why I outted this ponzi as the scam it is) as a 24 hour doubling site. Now there are talks about 6 months to a year? Enough said. Anyone who falls for this is a idiot.

More than 7 months passed, and you are still as stupid as before. I do not like liars.

SNavy (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:48:54 PM

You are unable to understand that there are something else except ponzi in the world.

What should I explain? The trading strategy of a bot? And why should I do this?

I have some questions for you. Please explain it:

How can you explain a dice game: Is it a ponzi?

Some time ago I invest money and bought a building. And I receive money from other people, which are living in this building now. Is building a ponzi?

Little girl in the next year will be 7% higher (taller), than today. Is she a ponzi?

A National Bank do not have all clients money at the same time: Is it a ponzi?

Disease can exist only if new members will join. Is it a ponzi?

xetsr can swallow. Are the people who put into his mouth - investors? Is xestr a ponzi too?

Borgminer

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:33:32 PM

You are unable to understand that there are something else except ponzi in the world.

Some time ago I invest money and bought a building. And I receive money from other people, which are living in this building now. Is building a ponzi?

Little girl in the next year will be 7% higher (taller), than today. Is she a ponzi?

xetsr can swallow. Are the people who put into his mouth - investors? Is xestr a ponzi too?

no but your system is a ponzi .  you claim to use bots but wont explain how you use bots . is it per deposit . nope thats not the case if it was my .2 btc would of been double by now .  even if it was one bot doing the trading it would of double by now as well .  it wouldnt make a differance the amount someone sends .   more poele that invest the faster it will be minus your cut .  that is exactly how your system works . bitch and moan all you want . you arent trading . 
phylonia

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 06:25:41 PM

Explain your system snavy .  release peoples doubts .

no but your system is a ponzi .  you claim to use bots but wont explain how you use bots . is it per deposit . nope thats not the case if it was my .2 btc would of been double by now .  even if it was one bot doing the trading it would of double by now as well .  it wouldnt make a differance the amount someone sends .   more poele that invest the faster it will be minus your cut .  that is exactly how your system works . bitch and moan all you want . you arent trading .  

Meanwhile everyone is paying your opinion can you get the kids Garders. You are there to speak with a single word "ponzi", no argument, no intelligence.

Instead you help to enlarge the site since it is clear that you are of little kids who know nothing. The site is open for a long time, EVERYBODY was not to pay a single person to not have at least one payment here.

So the scene is going to criticize you buy arguments, or even a life if that can help you finally close your mouth.

For now just pity you do with your pretty friends, unless it's been seven months that everyone says it is a ponzi at a time may be needed to mature in places to stay weak.

You can continue to cry kid, but will do it further because now you're useless, much like in your life, you're useless.

Go kisses kisses kid <3

Ps: Proof that people saying "it is a ponzi" are big virgins who know nothing, just little angry: Percentages follow the curve of bitcoins, amazing eh? Quan dle bitcoin price increases, we win a lot of percent. This applies to any investment prices.
So for one last time, as you have no argument, shut your mouth kid.

Donate Bitcoin - 1G3d7eFhGEFEV3yjtCdvdidzt5yvAws5zp Buy bitcoins
phylonia

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 06:27:37 PM

You can share your signature plz? For i set the same Tongue

Donate Bitcoin - 1G3d7eFhGEFEV3yjtCdvdidzt5yvAws5zp Buy bitcoins
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:16:27 PM

@SNavy

Ah okay good so I think doublebot will life a good time  Cheesy
I thank you for your service!!

Borgminer

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:16:07 PM

come on people deposit more.  snavy is legit he has 500 btc .   Roll Eyes
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:38:56 PM

come on people deposit more.  snavy is legit he has 500 btc .   Roll Eyes
After my next payment i will reinvest! Cheesy
My Progress is now 21.14%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: