Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150649 times)
SNavy (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:23:59 PM

Who know any moderators here? This stupid cryptodevil posting spam every time and it's annoying. How can he be banned?

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:27:31 PM

Who know any moderators here? This stupid cryptodevil posting spam every time and it's annoying. How can he be banned?

That aint spam. It's a PSA posted on every new page. Not repeatedly on the same one
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:33:20 PM

That aint spam. It's a PSA posted on every new page. Not repeatedly on the same one
Are you sure? Please tell me ... are you sure? Because he has posted it here like 10 fucking times

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
james.lent

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:37:56 PM

Are you sure? Please tell me ... are you sure? Because he has posted it here like 10 fucking times

On every new 'page' of the thread
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:42:39 PM

I consider this as spam.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
james.lent

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:45:18 PM

I consider this as spam.

You can consider it as an unicorn for all you want. There's no harm warning newbies.
shefchenko17

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:20:17 PM

I consider this as spam.

You can consider it as an unicorn for all you want. There's no harm warning newbies.
IS there a rule? Because in my opinion the warn should be once in a thread, not once in a page.

SNavy (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:08:38 PM

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Ooops! Stupid idiot cryptodevil cannot read.

And this is really SPAM, because nobody asked him to post his messages here, and instead of DoubleBot.com thread it is a fucking cryptodevil's messages discussion now, and users cannot read about subject of this thread.

If anybody can help please find a moderator

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:15:02 PM

And this is really SPAM, because nobody asked him to post his messages here, and instead of DoubleBot.com thread it is a fucking cryptodevil's messages discussion now, and users cannot read about subject of this thread.

Your program isn't a gamble, it's ponzi(you guarantee a sure profit where in the gambles don't). There's a big difference between those 2. lol [Now please ignore this, cause when you care this, you talk nonsensical bullshit.]

and please don't tell me that you don't know a "Report to moderator" button works.

He said "on every new page" and this post has 119 pages. So, yeah.  Roll Eyes
shefchenko17

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:50:00 PM

@CoinSiteDesigner
Man you can read it yourself "You are likely to eventually loe any money that you gambe/"invest" ". what do you think the "invest" part mean? To put your money in a site like this one I guess.

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:45:19 AM

@CoinSiteDesigner
Man you can read it yourself "You are likely to eventually loe any money that you gambe/"invest" ". what do you think the "invest" part mean? To put your money in a site like this one I guess.

The term "Invest" doesn't makes this program a gamble. It is still a ponzi. lol
SNavy (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:30:03 AM

and please don't tell me that you don't know a "Report to moderator" button works.

He said "on every new page" and this post has 119 pages. So, yeah.  Roll Eyes

I did not know that this link is exist. Thank you, I used it.
Do not think that I am living here. This forum is only a joy for me when I have 10-20 free minutes, sometimes I can visit it.

DoubleBot is not a ponzi, but I even will not try to sure you in it. It's not important for me if you will use doublebot or not.

shefchenko17

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:43:23 AM

@CoinSiteDesigner
Man you can read it yourself "You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gambe/"invest" ". what do you think the "invest" part mean? To put your money in a site like this one I guess.

The term "Invest" doesn't makes this program a gamble. It is still a ponzi. lol
Please use your brain.WHen did I say it was not a ponzi? I only quoted that because  "You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gambe/"invest" and that is what could happen not only here, but on every topic on this section. So  what's your point if it is a ponzi?

Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:58:41 AM

I consider this as spam.

it is spam
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:03:10 PM

He said "on every new page" and this post has 119 pages. So, yeah.  Roll Eyes

Do not think that I am living here. This forum is only a joy for me when I have 10-20 free minutes, sometimes I can visit it.

DoubleBot is not a ponzi, but I even will not try to sure you in it. It's not important for me if you will use doublebot or not.

Neither do us live here. You don't have to, you can easily find that link on every post if you're not blind. lol

Please use your brain.WHen did I say it was not a ponzi? I only quoted that because  "You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gambe/"invest" and that is what could happen not only here, but on every topic on this section. So  what's your point if it is a ponzi?

Gosh! Please use yours if you have one.
shefchenko17

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:08:47 PM

He said "on every new page" and this post has 119 pages. So, yeah.  Roll Eyes

Neither do us live here. You don't have to, you can easily find that link on every post if you're not blind. lol

Gosh! Please use yours if you have one.
Well okay. You won this one with this great argument "Gosh! Please use yours if you have one." . Oh no how am I gonna reply to this Cheesy GTFO idiot. I never said anything about ponzi but you kept arguing that it was a ponzi. I don't fucking care what this is , I only said/quoted that everyone should be aware of the risk of losing money, so  there is no need to SPAM the same message on every page here + you didn't say if there was a rule about what is a spam and why shouldn't this message be considered as a spam

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:57:39 PM

Well okay. You won this one with this great argument "Gosh! Please use yours if you have one." . Oh no how am I gonna reply to this Cheesy GTFO idiot. I never said anything about ponzi but you kept arguing that it was a ponzi. I don't fucking care what this is , I only said/quoted that everyone should be aware of the risk of losing money, so  there is no need to SPAM the same message on every page here + you didn't say if there was a rule about what is a spam and why shouldn't this message be considered as a spam

lol, when did I say that is spam or not? I just said the dude you quoted was saying "it can be posted on every new page".
SNavy (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:38:41 AM

Very skeptical guys can look at alexa:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/doublebot.com

In case of a Ponzi DoubleBot should be dead. Because to double money Ponzi needs new investors. DoubleBot has no new investors and even old investors are not using DoubleBot anymore. Did DoubleBot stop payments?
Go to the https://DoubleBot.com page and you will find lot of proofs of payments, which are regular and based on an income from a Bitcoin/USD rate trading.

Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:42:21 AM

In case of a Ponzi DoubleBot should be dead. Because to double money Ponzi needs new investors. DoubleBot has no new investors and even old investors are not using DoubleBot anymore. Did DoubleBot stop payments?
Go to the https://DoubleBot.com page and you will find lot of proofs of payments, which are regular and based on an income from a Bitcoin/USD rate trading.

im using it still just not a lot Sad
SNavy (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:45:28 AM

im using it still just not a lot Sad

Well, can you say honestly - did you get more money, than invested?

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: