Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826661 times)
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:28:50 PM

i saw it on bittrex then i threw up

Hey MRZ123! I practically begged you last night too buy back in...Still not too late!
Just like I said when it was 28k sats....gonna be 0.01! Swallow your pride and buy back already...
no i am not going to buy it back ever

Do you feel like a used tampon for selling all your coins for peanuts bro?!  Roll Eyes

yeah go buy now at 400k, let us know how it is when price craps out on you and you're bagholding in the gutter.  sure it may go higher but prob not for long.  must be nice when the coin has barely anything going for it except straight up price/whale MANIPULATION.  gonna be a lot of sad folks in the coming month.

You do know you lost all credibility 150 pages ago right?

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:29:45 PM

How can I calculate how much would I stake in a day or week from the POS difficulty (19970) and netstakeweight (8073786520773) for let's say 100 coins?

the way i understood firs year is 100% inflation makes 1crave=2craves in one year period, makes your 100crave=200craves 200/365days=0.273crave daily conclusion: you should get aprox 2crave a week based on luck factor! but thats only first year second year you get 50%less. guys correct me if i am wrong.

But the PoS reward is 0.33 coin per block so 173 448 per year and the rest goes to masternodes but we know the number of masternodes so it's easy to predict how much you can earn with them. But for staking I have no idea how many coins are being staked to draw a conclusion. The netstakeweight and the PoS difficulty figures doesn't make any sense to me. If we could calculate the exact staking rate it would also reveal at which point is it more profitable to skate instead of masternodes.
oh missed that one lol  Grin makes pos award 66% less. in this case 100coins=133coins annually makes33/365days*7day a week =0.6328767123287671 coins weekly. don't know about netstakeweight and the PoS difficulty way to tech. for me. sry

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:30:50 PM

I do see how this coin can compete with currencies like DASH and SDC in terms of anonymity at this time. Unless there are more anonymity features planned for the future i do not see how the anonymity in CRAVE is competitive. Since duel key stealth addresses by themselves are not a particularly strong form of anonymity, SDC for example has many layers build on top of the duel key stealth addresses, by using zerocash style creation and destruction of tokens, whereas DASH uses coinjoin style mixers for example, I do not see any great innovation in terms of anonymity with CRAVE, furthermore the anonymity features that are implemented do not seem to be able to compete with other anonymous cryptocurrencies like SDC, DASH and XMR for example.

you forgot our once on tx broadcasting eliminating ip leak tru tor   that is a major innovation and first of its kind

Please tell me your joking?

I hope hes kidding

looks like we got haters in our midst i just went over there and begged them to quit fudding here i pointed out that in the end it will just hurt us all hopefully that is the end of it

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:31:13 PM

I do see how this coin can compete with currencies like DASH and SDC in terms of anonymity at this time. Unless there are more anonymity features planned for the future i do not see how the anonymity in CRAVE is competitive. Since duel key stealth addresses by themselves are not a particularly strong form of anonymity, SDC for example has many layers build on top of the duel key stealth addresses, by using zerocash style creation and destruction of tokens, whereas DASH uses coinjoin style mixers for example, I do not see any great innovation in terms of anonymity with CRAVE, furthermore the anonymity features that are implemented do not seem to be able to compete with other anonymous cryptocurrencies like SDC, DASH and XMR for example.

Are you serious? Or are you just a traditional SDC troll?
CRAVE is much better than dark/dash, and shadow is a joke.
Here everything that was in roadmap 1 was delivered in 2 weeks.
On shadow thread you have just pretty pics and videos. You really believe in that market made on photoshop?
Have you ever thought about how the anon system of shadow works?
It's almost the same thing as you exchange your sdc for monero (ring signatures), then the receiver must sell monero and buy back sdc.
So why use shadow? Use just monero or other cryptonote (ring signatures) or better, use crave

Just remembering:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create their own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 520k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:31:19 PM

This needs a better block explorer.
I can try to get it added to a good one.
It costs 0.25 btc so, if someone wants to buy 526 crave for 0.25 btc PM me.
It will be used to get crave on a good block explorer.

Offer expired. No one wants to buy.
I won't be getting it a block explorer anymore. Get your own block explorer.

Also i will dump these on bittrex when they get out of stake in 1 hour

also here is signed message proof that this address C3xo7ho1f4Di9ngzD4TRR3G1ZcKesKctV5 is mine and i am gonna dump it all

the signed message is:
mrz123 will dump these 30k+ coins

the signature is:
H/tmdtXlOgf/jFXHQoMEzia+8Ta+tkxjR08cJwOU+29kIpY5rTqVvuR1/RkucqXM+6ol16RF+yfBtO3gCi6cL/o=

you can verify the message your self in the wallet.

Why you want to dump
When this coin is heading for $10 mil marketcap
You can make more $$$$
Keep holding and crave for $37

I can't stop laughing....I'm starting too cry....mrz in the rain on top of the pathetic conversation is the icing on a hilarious thread!  rotflmao

It was an epic night...had too read the whole thread with MRZ123 again!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:32:48 PM

Hey MRZ123! I practically begged you last night too buy back in...Still not too late!
Just like I said when it was 28k sats....gonna be 0.01! Swallow your pride and buy back already...

Do you feel like a used tampon for selling all your coins for peanuts bro?!  Roll Eyes

yeah go buy now at 400k, let us know how it is when price craps out on you and you're bagholding in the gutter.  sure it may go higher but prob not for long.  must be nice when the coin has barely anything going for it except straight up price/whale MANIPULATION.  gonna be a lot of sad folks in the coming month.

Roll Eyes i never said don't invest or it wouldn't fly...i just said it's pure manipulation, which it is.  i don't give a shit what folks think, but i can guarantee i'm more credible than 99% of the folks here for calling it like it is. 

will it be "better" than others and 'used' more than others, that has even yet to be seen...if in fact ppl actually care/bother to do so.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:34:33 PM

Just remembering:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create their own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 520k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.

100% annual increase, dont forget it.

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:34:55 PM

also here is signed message proof that this address C3xo7ho1f4Di9ngzD4TRR3G1ZcKesKctV5 is mine and i am gonna dump it all

the signed message is:

the signature is:
H/tmdtXlOgf/jFXHQoMEzia+8Ta+tkxjR08cJwOU+29kIpY5rTqVvuR1/RkucqXM+6ol16RF+yfBtO3gCi6cL/o=

Why you want to dump
You can make more $$$$

I can't stop laughing....I'm starting too cry....mrz in the rain on top of the pathetic conversation is the icing on a hilarious thread!  rotflmao

lol that pic Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
danilo303

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:35:08 PM

the signed message is:

the signature is:

Why you want to dump
You can make more $$$$

Wow! Talking about letting your emotions cloud your judgement. That is 123.51667440 BTC at current prices........  Tongue
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:35:16 PM

Valuation-wise, we could still easily triple here to put Crave on the same level as BitCoinDark... From there I imagine we'd set a new longterm base for awhile until the dark markets start to take hold.... So ya, buying here still makes fantastic fundamental and technical sense.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Murrmurr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:36:41 PM

Hi, i jumped on the crave train a couple of days ago. I have a couple of questions.
First of all i have a mac, whats the first thing i should do? Download the wallet for mac? On the first post it says that use at own risk, what does this mean? I'm all new to crypto so sorry for being so noobish. Is there a possibility to loose my coins by doing something fatal in the process of keeping my coins in the mac wallet, connecting to a pool etc? If someone has the time to explain all this from the scratch it would be awesome, thanks! Smiley
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:37:21 PM

Roll Eyes i never said don't invest or it wouldn't fly...i just said it's pure manipulation, which it is.  i don't give a shit what folks think, but i can guarantee i'm more credible than 99% of the folks here for calling it like it is. 

will it be "better" than others and 'used' more than others, that has even yet to be seen...if in fact ppl actually care/bother to do so.

Well I guess we have a lot of 1% ers here that call it like it is....me included

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:38:47 PM

lol everything is ready for the masternode only few things to make but im not able to set a mn cuz my provider sucks...i have no port forwarding so i cant use ddns for this....this sucks...
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:40:45 PM

Valuation-wise, we could still easily triple here to put Crave on the same level as BitCoinDark... From there I imagine we'd set a new longterm base for awhile until the dark markets start to take hold.... So ya, buying here still makes fantastic fundamental and technical sense.
JL

To think I tried to buy 5k just 12 hours ago and wake up to this...
OUCHIES! Glad I bought some earlier and got my ticket on this train but yeah I agree Jesse...PLENTY of room for growth.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:41:25 PM

None of the anons are used yet, so it comes down to marketcap and potential. I sold way early figuring it was too good to be true, but dev kept delivering. This one people can set up a masternode for, stake, will have colored coins. Also just fun branding and such. Time will tell if it lasts or really gets used, but if the dev keeps it up no reason it can't double from here, maybe more. I admit I don't want to be left behind, but I am also willing to take the risk so I don't get left behind. I think that is reasonable.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:42:49 PM

Disclaimer: I know emotions run high in this thread, this is a genuine technical question and not FUD attempt

Has anyone else experienced problems with syncing?

I left the wallet overnight but it was stuck at 10 days behind.

Next, I deleted eveything, restarted and it downloaded only 2 blocks.

I have plenty of connections - right now 56.

My debug.log is full of orphans - just like yesterday.

ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 751, prev=169319fd4a508aafaf6ac5709160d83340523168cf74c64dd61d1f10e740bb79
GetSpork::Unknown Spork 1428537599
CheckBlock() : skipping transaction locking checks
CheckBlock() : Skipping masternode payment check - nHeight 3 Hash 546c26edd6be3bae5e93e7845ebc8b015958051924ef558ec35c981a92fd69fd
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 751, prev=96fcda663178e5d2fb230fbd7bcd4b63d20ccf05bf9f5ffcbd45d81ad8f2eac7
GetSpork::Unknown Spork 1428537599
CheckBlock() : skipping transaction locking checks
CheckBlock() : Skipping masternode payment check - nHeight 3 Hash 7540c610f2a704cdfc6cfd654227cc0cdfeec6a7547ab9f23182596b22529c2a
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 751, prev=1b3ee2a35653c065bb60c0f53b65bc7515d1f27549177423cc5478b77b5c2d70

I know lots of orphans in the blockchain can slow down syncing but I don't think this is normal.

Are there any recomended crave.conf settings?

same problem here seems to be happening with windows 8 wallet
I was trying to reload the chain overnight,with no luck.But i got mine sync this morning by using the previous wallet,and many restarts of the wallet.
It finds a few blocks then nothing.when it synced i switched to new wallet again

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:43:31 PM

Hi, i jumped on the crave train a couple of days ago. I have a couple of questions.
First of all i have a mac, whats the first thing i should do? Download the wallet for mac? On the first post it says that use at own risk, what does this mean? I'm all new to crypto so sorry for being so noobish. Is there a possibility to loose my coins by doing something fatal in the process of keeping my coins in the mac wallet, connecting to a pool etc? If someone has the time to explain all this from the scratch it would be awesome, thanks! Smiley

unfortunately that mac wallet didn't work with OSX Yosemite.
I'm using a free software called VirtualBoxVM and running on it a windows virtual machine with my wallet.
But if you're with another OSX version, it works very well for what was reported here.
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:45:35 PM

Back Again  Grin

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:49:00 PM

Guys, I warned you yesterday Grin

What we are going to do? stay at this price a couple of days, or we go to conquer the 0.01?
Smiley

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:50:33 PM

Back Again  Grin

explain ur claim here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016963.20

or u just talking shit about $350/month

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: