Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826656 times)
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:27:04 AM

CRAVE IS TOP 1 ON BITCOINTALK THREAD  Shocked

QUOTES BY TROLLS NEVER STOP, ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR CAP $ 5.000.000,00 ? Cool

fuck yeah i am ready..

load up boys it's about to get nuts!!! Eye of the hurricane and the back side is comin with a vengeance..
trade like my grandmother taught me! May you overflow with Crave...

Came on trolls let's keep crave on TOP 1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:27:12 AM

please guys, stop giving attention to LandofShortdick.
He has serious mental problems. Everybody knows.
Besides being a sociopath, nothing can be greater than their ego.
He will only stop when someone says that he is right.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:30:14 AM

blah blah shit blah shit
i'm mongo blah blah shit

bump ....dev?

let the dev work
VeritasSapere

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:31:35 AM

We should request that ICM fixes the github and gives proper credit to the prior contributors of the code base. Could you do this for the community industrialcoinmagic?
This would be a good chance to prove yourself as being a good and competent developer that is responsive to the community.

what are you talking about ? Lol

disclaimer:Crave dev most talented transparent dev in crypto
If that is the case then he should be able to give proper credit to the contributors of the code base. Saying that ICM is the most talented and transparent dev in crypto is a bit of a peculiar statement, considering that this dev is posting under a newb account with no history. Time will tell how good of a developer ICM really is. Fixing the github and responding to some of these very legitimate technical criticisms would definitely be a good start towards gaining such respect within the crypto community.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:31:56 AM

1. What makes this different from Evolution? Cant people run off with your money?

2. What happens if the gov shuts a site down like silk road?

3. How exactly will the markets be decentralized? SDC is using I2P ....how is crave doing it?

4. what is an "adrenaline node?"

5. Will the wallet be cleaned up? Does not look the best atm.

THESE NEED TO BE ANSWERED

Someone please answer me.
1. No.  Multisig.
2. I don't know.
3. No central servers.  All Peer-to-Peer, end-to-end encryption.  Is SDC using I2P?  I2P and Tor are just network layers btw, and you can use I2P with Crave through proxy configuration.
4. An Adrenaline Node is our version of masternodes, with a number of modifications and changes.
5. Yes.

No sdc is not currently pushing i2p networked nodes

Show me a working crave wallet running on i2p through your "proxy configuration" please
Do it yourself.  There's nothing special about it.

Im just confused how you expect your crave wallet to connect with the rest of the crave network through i2p

you sir need to learn more about technology.

The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to each other pseudonymously and securely. Uses include anonymous Web surfing, chatting, blogging and file transfers. The software that implements this layer is called an I2P router and a computer running I2P is called an I2P node.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P\

If there are people using i2p with the crave wallet then you can send funds over i2p....... not very difficult to understand.

Well,

For Tor, bitcoin cheated, by reusing some address space within IPv6 (the onioncat range) as onion IP addresses. This allowed fixing both issues at once, as they already internally and on the P2P network use IPv6 everywhere.

I2P and cjdns cannot use this method, as their addresses are too large to fit in IPv6. Garlicat exists for mapping i2p into IPv6, but it requires an external lookup service to convert garlicat addresses to ful I2P addresses.

Patches can be found here https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2014/08/15/The-privacy-solutions-project
and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151181.0

savvy? Because unless there is somewhere in the crave code i have missed i don't see anything pertaining to

The ability to internally resolve the equivalent of the i2p network's "IP addresses", and send them to a separately configurable proxy service.
The ability to relay such "IP addresses" over the P2P network.

I2p addresses are longer then your arm fyi.

Got any answer for this industrialcoinmagic? I'm sure you can implement it one day, maybe, however i don't believe its possible now with your crave client.

bump ....dev?

I love the idea of crave .....i hate the trolls it drives me nuts....but regardless of how you all feel about longandshort Emilo Mann as an investor you should want to know these things...plain and simple..what are you fucking 15 years old? You sure act and sound like it. ...Everything he says needs to be addressed by the DEV. These types of questions are KEY for a project like this.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:36:34 AM

1. What makes this different from Evolution? Cant people run off with your money?

3. How exactly will the markets be decentralized? SDC is using I2P ....how is crave doing it?

1. No.  Multisig.
2. I don't know.
3. No central servers.  All Peer-to-Peer, end-to-end encryption.  Is SDC using I2P?  I2P and Tor are just network layers btw, and you can use I2P with Crave through proxy configuration.
4. An Adrenaline Node is our version of masternodes, with a number of modifications and changes.
5. Yes.

Show me a working crave wallet running on i2p through your "proxy configuration" please

Im just confused how you expect your crave wallet to connect with the rest of the crave network through i2p

The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to each other pseudonymously and securely. Uses include anonymous Web surfing, chatting, blogging and file transfers. The software that implements this layer is called an I2P router and a computer running I2P is called an I2P node.

If there are people using i2p with the crave wallet then you can send funds over i2p....... not very difficult to understand.

Well,

For Tor, bitcoin cheated, by reusing some address space within IPv6 (the onioncat range) as onion IP addresses. This allowed fixing both issues at once, as they already internally and on the P2P network use IPv6 everywhere.

I2P and cjdns cannot use this method, as their addresses are too large to fit in IPv6. Garlicat exists for mapping i2p into IPv6, but it requires an external lookup service to convert garlicat addresses to ful I2P addresses.

Patches can be found here https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2014/08/15/The-privacy-solutions-project

savvy? Because unless there is somewhere in the crave code i have missed i don't see anything pertaining to

The ability to internally resolve the equivalent of the i2p network's "IP addresses", and send them to a separately configurable proxy service.

Got any answer for this industrialcoinmagic? I'm sure you can implement it one day, maybe, however i don't believe its possible now with your crave client.

bump ....dev?

I love the idea of crave .....i hate the trolls it drives me nuts....but regardless of how you all feel about longandshort Emilo Mann as an investor you should want to know these things...plain and simple..what are you fucking 15 years old? You sure act and sound like it. ...Everything he says needs to be addressed by the DEV. These types of questions are KEY for a project like this.

agree with yoou on that majority of this thread is just cheer leading. is this technical criticism is whats needed here. depending on how well dev replies to it, we can make a judgement on investing. gonna need alot more of this technical talk/

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:38:56 AM

1. No.  Multisig.
2. I don't know.
5. Yes.

Well,

bump ....dev?

agree with yoou on that majority of this thread is just cheer leading. is this technical criticism is whats needed here. depending on how well dev replies to it, we can make a judgement on investing. gonna need alot more of this technical talk/

100% right sir.. Ill be watching closely. This project does have massive potential. It also seems like the right time. The dev has given us some good answers but we definitely are going to need more technicalities. I truly hope he is about giving the power to the people and not ripping them off like most people are. Time will tell.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:39:35 AM

Well it is clearly time for a moderated Crave board!!! this day was totally unacceptable...Bitcointalk deleting posts from one of the best Devs in crypto Vertoe! simply amazing that bitcointalk has stooped to the level of the trolls but I guess everyone has a price! But this is a Crave thread and I'm a longtime Crave holder!!! Why???
I want answers !!!! I want butts!!! I want too open up a can of Crave Whoopa$$ !!!
You can delete this post moderator but we all know the truth!
reinstate Pumperitis immediately or the community will take action and get to the bottom of the lies!
Good Day Good Evening And Goodnight!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:40:02 AM

Dug himself a hole with his previous answer to the I2P question....time to lay in it Dev
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:40:13 AM

blah blah blah shit blah blah shit
blah blah blah shit

you don't love anything here and anyone with brain already realized that you are pookie, TheMightyKnight, CryptoChronic, VeritasSapere, etc

The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:40:25 AM

Whats this announcement that Vertoe posted?

He didn't post one regarding this project he has and never prolly will have anything to do with this project.

So is the post he made, #8104, meaningless?

I doubt you received a response to this. I have not caught all the way up yet. But if you did receive a response I am certain it directly skirts the question and/or changes the subject completely through backtracking.  The behavior pattern up to this point is really quite interesting.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:40:45 AM

Well it is clearly time for a moderated Crave board!!! this day was totally unacceptable...Bitcointalk deleting posts from one of the best Devs in crypto Vertoe! simply amazing that bitcointalk has stooped to the level of the trolls but I guess everyone has a price! But this is a Crave thread and I'm a longtime Crave holder!!! Why???
I want answers !!!! I want butts!!! I want too open up a can of Crave Whoopa$$ !!!
You can delete this post moderator but we all know the truth!
reinstate Pumperitis immediately or the community will take action and get to the bottom of the lies!
Good Day Good Evening And Goodnight!

this made me laugh. who do you think you are?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:41:57 AM

fuck yeah i am ready..

load up boys it's about to get nuts!!! Eye of the hurricane and the back side is comin with a vengeance..

Let's get this thing rollin...

http://media.giphy.com/media/GoGfOpxQjrsB2/giphy.gif

Looks like sell orders has been drilled...

http://spiralforums.biz/uploads/monthly_10_2009/post-19556-1254418192.gif

http://i57.tinypic.com/2wqs601.gif
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:42:15 AM

for those who may be intrested of the progres of this project the easyst way is to look thru imc post history

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=482660;sa=showPosts

dont let the fud distract you guys.

When will the android wallet APK drop

It was their originally and worked great, but it has not been updated since the last update. I am sure it is in the works.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:42:38 AM

I love the trolls now. Keep posting. I have an order at 19K sat that I want to get filled. Grin

You and everyone else!

disclaimer:Only little over 1000 crave masternode$ available

I would oblige but I dumped at the top of the pump.  Moving on to the next pump and dump.  It sucks but if you can't beat them then you might as well join them.  I wised up to the altcoin game long ago.  It's now just a revenue generating hobby.  None of these coins will ever see widespread adoption.  DASH, Crave, take your pick.  No real future.  Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that can realistically be used for purchasing anything of significance and will remain the only one for the time being.  The rest are just the rest.  All hype, buzzwords, and bitter bag holders.  That's the reality with altcoins.  Take one look at these threads.  Do you think anyone is going to take any of these coins serious?  Looks like a bunch of kiddies ranting, raving, arguing, etc... in a school yard.  I'm content to sit back and laugh while making what I can to supplement my lifestyle with things I want.  Holding on to any of these coins for too long leads to losses.  And unfortunately many are feeling those losses right now.  

This ^

It's all about adoption, the average joe will not give a flying fuck about all those technical features - Bitcoin is already "magic internet money" for most users even without all those useless features.

So you are only investing in BTC?

No, I gambled a lot with alt coins but I stopped few months ago.
I just don't see any project trying to actually being wide adopted, Until few months ago adoption was targeted much more, I remember press conference of vertcoin, race car of dogecoin and other altcoins with various tricks, the target was to publish the coin into a wider crowed while now most projects just announce technical stuff or fancy useless features in order to pump the price.

I would invest in a project trying to get wide adopted or promoting bitcoin by a side service/platform thou.

I'm still doing some gambling but I take my winnings and move on.  Sure I could have doubled up on a few but I took my profits and moved on.  

The thing many people don't understand like you and I is that these coins are all just internet gambling.  You'll never be able to use them for any real purpose.  They all make claims and some even deliver.  But the fact is that 99.99999% of the people on the planet don't care.  Thinking that some day these altcoins are going to be an actual form of payment for anything substantial is ludicrous.  Hanging on with the hope that they will replace bitcoin and be used for anything except speculative trading is asinine.
simtal

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:43:02 AM

This thread and in fact this forum is a fucking joke. Mods deleting posts from people like vertoe for no reason and even banning people who are posting on topic, yet swarms of trolls and sock puppets have free reign.

Trolls you're hilarious. Trying to say your posting under the veil of 'helping newbies not get scammed' hahaha do me a favor. Any of you have made money trading these coins have taken some poor newbies money, this shit is a zero sum game, less in fact due to exchange fee so don't give it that bullshit.

You really think you're sdc/xmr/dash/*insert other alt* is ever going to be used in the real world, hahaha, comical. Everyone is here to just make more money (fiat and btc at a push) so stop trying to play the good Samaritan you look like a bellend.

Something fishy is going on, I've never seen an alt thread spammed so relentlessly and have mods deleting on topic posts. Probably ban me for uncovering it as well so see if I give a fuck.

*oh and before someone says bagholder blah blah blah. My cost basis on this coin is about -15btc due to mining and selling near the top. Ill be buying back in once the reason its being fudded so hard becomes clear*

Dont you think its a little strange how while all this bull shit goes on mn are increasing sell orders are vanishing. Someone dumped this to 68k sats for a reason and have all the paid trolls working in this thread for a reason. Dare I say it, to try and make the coin look dead while quietly buying up a shit load of the supply.

12345mm

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:44:35 AM

i have a scary feeling it'll go far beyond that 0.01 or 5m prediction ... 500k coins more or less ... 500 coins for masternode , so everyone wants 500 ... that = 1000 people *worldwide* to buy at current rate , what ? 1/2 a bitcoin worth ? nevermind those who already got theirs , and supply = gone ... no fucking wonder it's got extreme jackknife scary volatility people are trying to corner this as fast as possible ... i've traded alts for a few years now and i've never seen one do what this has volatility wise and to have a price where it's at with 500k coins total cap of like 700 btc less than 200 grand is peanuts stupid low ... i try to remain skeptical of things and stayed away from this until recently ... but on this grabbing my 500 and then some in low 0.001s seemed crazy not to ... the technical specs of this are just ... nuts ...

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:44:55 AM

fuck yeah i am ready..

Let's get this thing rollin...

Looks like sell orders has been drilled...

This kind of juvenile nonsense is one of the reasons these altcoins will never see widespread adoption.  People won't trust their finances to a bunch of kids playing on the internet.
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:46:43 AM

i have a scary feeling it'll go far beyond that 0.01 or 5m prediction ... 500k coins more or less ... 500 coins for masternode , so everyone wants 500 ... that = 1000 people *worldwide* to buy at current rate , what ? 1/2 a bitcoin worth ? nevermind those who already got theirs , and supply = gone ... no fucking wonder it's got extreme jackknife scary volatility people are trying to corner this as fast as possible ... i've traded alts for a few years now and i've never seen one do what this has volatility wise and to have a price where it's at with 500k coins total cap of like 700 btc less than 200 grand is peanuts stupid low ... i try to remain skeptical of things and stayed away from this until recently ... but on this grabbing my 500 and then some in low 0.001s seemed crazy not to ... the technical specs of this are just ... nuts ...
Not to mention, burning coins for blur, plus 10k coins for an urge market.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:46:48 AM

amazing lol...now They won't let me reply to anything!
hey ancient or whatever your name is...This is ICM and the community crave thread...so it is his thread and I think I own the coin!

attention: ICM please make a moderated thread and address this when you get a chance!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: