Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:06:50 AM

Wow, fast response from the developer! Title has been changed! Damn, you are active Smiley

and that's why we are gonna kick a$$ and take names in the crypto world...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:06:51 AM

Wow, fast response from the developer! Title has been changed! Damn, you are active Smiley

Thanks ICM!
johnson1990

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 03:07:27 AM

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CRAVE

Have a look at the distribution  Grin Grin Grin

It is distributed fairly.  Cheesy
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:08:05 AM

This thread and in fact this forum is a fucking joke. Mods deleting posts from people like vertoe for no reason and even banning people who are posting on topic, yet swarms of trolls and sock puppets have free reign.

Trolls you're hilarious. Trying to say your posting under the veil of 'helping newbies not get scammed' hahaha do me a favor. Any of you have made money trading these coins have taken some poor newbies money, this shit is a zero sum game, less in fact due to exchange fee so don't give it that bullshit.

You really think you're sdc/xmr/dash/*insert other alt* is ever going to be used in the real world, hahaha, comical. Everyone is here to just make more money (fiat and btc at a push) so stop trying to play the good Samaritan you look like a bellend.

Something fishy is going on, I've never seen an alt thread spammed so relentlessly and have mods deleting on topic posts. Probably ban me for uncovering it as well so see if I give a fuck.

*oh and before someone says bagholder blah blah blah. My cost basis on this coin is about -15btc due to mining and selling near the top. Ill be buying back in once the reason its being fudded so hard becomes clear*

Dont you think its a little strange how while all this bull shit goes on mn are increasing sell orders are vanishing. Someone dumped this to 68k sats for a reason and have all the paid trolls working in this thread for a reason. Dare I say it, to try and make the coin look dead while quietly buying up a shit load of the supply.

Much agreed. The BCT forum is some sketchy shit. I wonder how much these guys get paid by SDC to do this?
Silverfield

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:14:43 AM

i still wating for buy at 140k
bitliterippeernxtdogedark

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:18:06 AM

i still wating for buy at 140k

is a bit late for that buddy.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:18:24 AM

This thread and in fact this forum is a fucking joke. Mods deleting posts from people like vertoe for no reason and even banning people who are posting on topic, yet swarms of trolls and sock puppets have free reign.

Trolls you're hilarious. Trying to say your posting under the veil of 'helping newbies not get scammed' hahaha do me a favor. Any of you have made money trading these coins have taken some poor newbies money, this shit is a zero sum game, less in fact due to exchange fee so don't give it that bullshit.

You really think you're sdc/xmr/dash/*insert other alt* is ever going to be used in the real world, hahaha, comical. Everyone is here to just make more money (fiat and btc at a push) so stop trying to play the good Samaritan you look like a bellend.

Something fishy is going on, I've never seen an alt thread spammed so relentlessly and have mods deleting on topic posts. Probably ban me for uncovering it as well so see if I give a fuck.

*oh and before someone says bagholder blah blah blah. My cost basis on this coin is about -15btc due to mining and selling near the top. Ill be buying back in once the reason its being fudded so hard becomes clear*

Dont you think its a little strange how while all this bull shit goes on mn are increasing sell orders are vanishing. Someone dumped this to 68k sats for a reason and have all the paid trolls working in this thread for a reason. Dare I say it, to try and make the coin look dead while quietly buying up a shit load of the supply.

Can this post be made sticky on the front page of bitcointalk, because it is as true as if written by an omniscient oracle from Greek epic poetry.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:22:46 AM

The timing of the deleted posts was executed perfectly with the troll team for a dump! no question about it...
In addition my repost of the ICM masternode Disney gif was deleted for being off topic? Off what topic...the SDC troll agenda topic? This is a CRAVE Thread not a troll thread bitcointalk!
Abuse of power bottom line!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
FineX22

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:22:56 AM

where da voluME  Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:23:02 AM

Something fishy is going on, ............

SELL ORDERS ARE VANISHING, BECAUSE NOBODY HAS COINS TO SELL, THEY HAVE ALREADY DUMPED THEM TO THE WHALES WHO ARE CURRENTLY SETTING UP THEIR OWN SELL ORDERS, READY FOR A PUMP.

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:23:44 AM

Let's keep your quote alive just in case.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:24:33 AM

Can this post be made sticky on the front page of bitcointalk, because it is as true as if written by an omniscient oracle from Greek epic poetry.

make sure you screen shot it dude cause when bitcointalk gets done kissing sdc ass they are going to delete!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
johnson1990

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 03:24:56 AM

Indeed. All alts are created to make money, and CRAVE is no exception.

Lets wait and see.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:25:31 AM

make sure you screen shot it dude cause when bitcointalk gets done kissing sdc ass they are going to delete!

Beautiful...we are in one of the most exciting and interesting times in Crypto since the Dawn of BTC.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:25:53 AM

I'm thinking to myself, if I controlled this forum, I could tune the conversation to move prices any way I see fit.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:27:36 AM

Gent's

Some of you guys need to get off of Bit-talk for a few hours or days... Crypto can be very emotional because it is very hard to near impossible to determine the value of a coin. Without value, you do not know if you are buying too low or too high.

I will give you some unsolicited advice. "IF" you trust the dev, invest and turn off your computer, come back when the road map is fully implemented. "IF" you have to look every 2 minutes at the price on Bittrex, then you are not investing. You are gambling.

A few of the members have set up nodes, if you do not have 500 coins or your own MN, join up with them... and go for a run and enjoy your life. I am only saying this because this is starting to feel like PAYCOIN. No offense to the dev, but I was referring to the cult like mode and tone of the some of the members.

My team members like this project and we will invest. We are just waiting for more of the roadmap to be completed. Personally, I like the community. The way a few of you are setting up your business in this ecosystem is freaking amazing !

GLTY

Dr Mike,

PM me or

Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

" We are buying the next 10x coin for May, Today!"

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:31:20 AM

I'm thinking to myself, if I controlled this forum, I could tune the conversation to move prices any way I see fit.

Do tell? How do you tune rabid trolls?

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:34:40 AM

Something fishy is going on, ............

SELL ORDERS ARE VANISHING, BECAUSE NOBODY HAS COINS TO SELL, THEY HAVE ALREADY DUMPED THEM TO THE WHALES WHO ARE CURRENTLY SETTING UP THEIR OWN SELL ORDERS, READY FOR A PUMP.

Yup^ My account (Blazin604) was banned as soon as I posted on the Crave thread way back a day or so after it appeared out of no where.....

no Idea why it was banned....also there was no time limit on it like the first time I was banned before (for a legitimate reason)
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:35:52 AM

when is CRAVE getting its own forum?

getting tired of BTCTalk.

sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:35:59 AM

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: