Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826656 times)
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:57:18 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 07:10:08 AM by Troublesome96

Anybody want to make a cool CRAVE signature?

I think that is a great idea. I posted some ascii a few days ago and was asking for full size png's that I was only able to get a hold of until a later time.
I might look at it again. I think the more submissions the merrier.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FineX22

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:57:49 AM

bounty brother   Huh

I think that is a great idea. I posted some ascii a few days ago and was asking for full size png's that I was only able to get a hold of until a later time.
I might look at again. I think the more submissions the merrier.

hero  Kiss
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:09:38 AM

Hey do not Ban me... I am just sharing some information and asking a simple question:

The issue with CRAVE is not the dev, the plan, or the community. All Rock!

The issue is valuation. You cannot put a price on CRAVE right now. Why? Because it not being used (YET), until the dev gets to the end of the roadmap... He also needs puts some more detail into the road map (figures...how many people will be using the coin, Milestone completion dates etc...) Then and only then can you assign a value = price to CRAVE.

I deleted everything from your post that did not have anything to do with crave. You're welcome.

Would you stop with your personal promotion that has nothing to do with this coin? I could care less what XXXX is up to bc the last I heard they were selling shake loosies. I do know that another coin claimed to peg to concentrate and never delivered and then another coin actually has been selling concentrate for their coin and at current prices is ~.33 of actual value (in other words a steal). I am not mentioning either because this is neither their thread nor a general one. And your claim to be a coin team that guarantees 10x without pumping. You sir are a shill snake oil salesman.

Good day...sir.

Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:12:02 AM

Hey do not Ban me... I am just sharing some information and asking a simple question:

The issue with CRAVE is not the dev, the plan, or the community. All Rock!

The issue is valuation. You cannot put a price on CRAVE right now. Why? Because it not being used (YET), until the dev gets to the end of the roadmap... He also needs puts some more detail into the road map (figures...how many people will be using the coin, Milestone completion dates etc...) Then and only then can you assign a value = price to CRAVE.

I deleted everything from your post that did not have anything to do with crave. You're welcome.

Would you stop with your personal promotion that has nothing to do with this coin? I could care less what XXXX is up to bc the last I heard they were selling shake loosies. I do know that another coin claimed to peg to concentrate and never delivered and then another coin actually has been selling concentrate for their coin and at current prices is ~.33 of actual value (in other words a steal) and you don't even mention it. I am not mentioning either because this is neither their thread nor a general one. And your claim to be a coin team that guarantees 10x without pumping. You sir are a shill snake oil salesman.

Good day...sir.

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:14:29 AM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Nothing but pump and dump shitcoins all of them.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Your opinion is appreciated.

Do you have some suggestions as to non "scam" altcoins please?

Thank you in advance.
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:26:43 AM

Add bitcoin to your list...is not different from others P&D ALTs!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:26:47 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/wallet.dws?1355.htm <- bittrex wallet for ARCH <- pump is coming for this coin... buy coins sell at high point of 400k SAT and buy more crave Wink https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ARCH

This post seem to be about another coin altogether. I will let the mods know so they can possibly move it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:27:52 AM

Very true, but they know not what they speak.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:34:59 AM

Thank you in advance.

Coins that have been around a year or longer with dedicated teams and communities, ones with stable charts. The downside is they might not get the volatility new coins get. Still, pretty easy to pick solid long term coins, or risky new ones -- As for people losing their money, that is trading, and it happens to all of us now and then if we are honest about it. As for Crave, I think it is losing the new coin status now, PnDers moving to the next shiny coin, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts. Anyone have a current count on the master nodes?

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:37:16 AM

+1 Glass of beer this guy

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:39:30 AM

Thank you in advance.

Yes I have suggestions.  I haven't been following this thread .  Made profit and called it a day.  Are you a dev for the coin?
dragontail

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:41:21 AM

I think we require a new moderated thread now, this thread has now become FUDer's heaven .
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:42:36 AM

Thank you in advance.

Coins that have been around a year or longer with dedicated teams and communities, ones with stable charts. The downside is they might not get the volatility new coins get. Still, pretty easy to pick solid long term coins, or risky new ones -- As for people losing their money, that is trading, and it happens to all of us now and then if we are honest about it. As for Crave, I think it is losing the new coin status now, PnDers moving to the next shiny coin, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts. Anyone have a current count on the master nodes?

This is a coin that is no where near that age. How do we allow it to get there without it being a "disgrace" according to the original poster? Would the original poster be willing to let us know what they believe are what people want in cryptocurrency?
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:43:05 AM

I think we require a new moderated thread now, this thread has now become FUDer's heaven .

Go get a Grape Slurpee at 711 and chill out.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:46:36 AM

Probably a sad one, with me crying about my losses Sad

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:47:39 AM

It is good that we have a lot of pages though

Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:51:59 AM

Good sign...that means that whales want to buy cheap.
Last time I have seen so much FUD was under 90k.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:54:00 AM

Thank you in advance.

Yes I have suggestions.  I haven't been following this thread .  Made profit and called it a day.  Are you a dev for the coin?

I am not the dev. Would you rather tell the dev directly what you believe are non scam altcoins? If so, I would like to suggest the pm (private message) function and you may message them directly. They are the individual who posted the OP. The OP (original post) is what the first post of the thread is. If you have an opportunity to look at the very first post of the thread you are posting in you then have the option to click the user's name that created it and send them a direct message.

If you would rather all users see your recommendations of non shit altcoins then you have the availability to create your own thread. You may title it however you like.
The stickys of the subset of this specific forum topic will lead you better than I, but here is the link so it may guide you if you run into any confusion:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

The user mprep is the moderator and he might be of guidance as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=51173
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:56:38 AM

Good sign...that means that whales want to buy cheap.
Last time I have seen so much FUD was under 90k.

There are only 3 or 4 coins that are of interest to traders right now. Crave has the highest volume and greatest volatility of them all. It has the greatest chance of increasing greater than 100% from its current price in a reasonably short space of time accordingly as people look for 'the coin' to hedge their loses on as Bitcoin tanks.

Always follow the volume. Volume + a dumped market being pushed down makes for a great buying opportunity. What goes up must come down, and what goes down - assuming ceteris paribus - must go back up.
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: