Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:52:03 AM

Sorry bro we have the floor now you're being way too obvious with this getting the word out to the streets people aren't stupid weak hands everywhere sure. 1776 and the fucking British are coming

I am afraid I don't understand you. The truth is always obvious, no ? I mean: there is no need to hide it. Noxt is the perfect target for a pump.

Quatloo has as much chance as Noxt for being pumped.
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:52:11 AM

Damn, this garbage is constantly breaking records

22 minutes between executed orders  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

İts Sunday very early morning in USA btch, you have been almost same for a year, congradulation on your cheap personality now gtfo and you are ignored.
timbereagle

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:54:01 AM

I am troll ignore me

another troll ignored
waffles99

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:55:18 AM

Sorry bro we have the floor now you're being way too obvious with this getting the word out to the streets people aren't stupid weak hands everywhere sure. 1776 and the fucking British are coming

I am afraid I don't understand you. The truth is always obvious, no ? I mean: there is no need to hide it. Noxt is the perfect target for a pump.

Truth if you showed any evidence??? Any Of you
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:55:54 AM

Celebrating the death of bitcoin with my special bear friend.

Wait till facebook rolls out their payment system to over 1 billion people. Now, I shitted on ripple for a long time, but imagine "Facebook Pay" along with Ripple's technology. A great way to remove the transaction delay which currently requires 1-3 business days.

You would have the perfect payment solution. Bye Bye 6 year old useless beta obscure trash Bitcoin that epic failed at getting mass adoption! Thanks for the blockchain though.

Yeah we all know what you think about EVERY cryptocurrency.
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:57:07 AM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Nothing but pump and dump shitcoins all of them.

Agreed i was in crypto 2 years ago and decided to get back into it over the past month,and its a great shame what is has become,it seems to me its just a breading ground for scammers and  12year old kids saying all kinds of shit on the forums,and the amount of shit coins is a joke,in my eyes the sooner the whole industry is regulated the better,and there needs to be some sort of process to remove all the dead wood from the markets ..scamcoins,dead coins and stupid bots on the markets exchangers,hard for real people and must be harder for real devs who want to create a new coin with good intentions

All of this is necessary unfortunately. Out of the alts come a few pearls of innovation as well as biggest scams to protect against. The pearls of innovation drives the coin of the future and the scams drive the controls required to mitigate against to produce the robust new virtual currency ecosystem that will be in place over the world in the next 20-50 years. It was the same with the colonising of the Wild West in the USA and the advent of the current banking system. The best advice is to tread carefully and wisely as volume, volatility and FUD are all drivers for opportunity. The old diggers in the gold rush of the late 1800s had to endure gangs and lawlessness, but today there are beautiful cities there. The old banking system had to endure train robberies and tons of fraud, but today we have a robust fiat banking system. In 20 years this alt coin environment will be looked at just as we look at the above mentioned time periods. Just make sure that you don't get caught with your pants down and lose your life savings or bread money. For the rest watch innovation and history unfold and don't get involved in the gun fights.

Advent of the current banking system? Please research that a bit. I will agree to disagree on that along with the "beautiful cities", "robust banking system", "gangs and lawlessness". I feel like I am in the twilight zone.
Do you not think the reason crypto is poking its head up now is because those ideas did not work and were flawed? I am not even going to go into fiat.
We all want a wish for the pearls, but everything you said did not allow for that to ever happen.
Litecoinkid

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:57:29 AM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Agreed i was in crypto 2 years ago and decided to get back into it over the past month,and its a great shame what is has become,it seems to me its just a breading ground for scammers and  12year old kids saying all kinds of shit on the forums,and the amount of shit coins is a joke,in my eyes the sooner the whole industry is regulated the better,and there needs to be some sort of process to remove all the dead wood from the markets ..scamcoins,dead coins and stupid bots on the markets exchangers,hard for real people and must be harder for real devs who want to create a new coin with good intentions

Bots are all over the "regulated" markets as well. They are just a whole lot better and much more sophisticated than what you see here. Just look into high speed trading and see how many multi millions of dollars were spent just to get a location closer to a datacenter so that they could, within milliseconds, see trades that were coming in and buy/sell accordingly to make sure their order bought/sold first, not to mention the computing power behind it. And that has been happening for well over 2 years. Regulation only shifts it all into the ones that already control everything's hands. And a process to remove dead wood?

What f'n totalitarian world are you suggesting?

Yugo still has the opportunity and maybe still does make cars. It should be your decision to buy it or not, no?

I am not suggesting regulation by the powers that be,more like a board of the directors with some sort of system in place that gives more control to the people and not the scammers,deadwood is just a term i would have used at work when we clear out all the unless staff,until some kind of revolution happens in the crypto world more and more people will get scammed,i just feel for the people and the genuine Devs,i am a luck one that has lost nothing and never been scammed,but i read more and more about you losing btc by the day,the people have the power if they work as one, its just a shame most people are just out for themselves in this world.        

I feel for those people/situations as well, but only a free market will ever allow the actual best survive and allow the general population to spot problems themselves. Even a "board" is a problem because it is the powers that be. Inside a private business that is fine, but not in the free market. imho ...really not just my opinion, but world history for the last few thousand years that we know of.
[/quote

I do agree with you,but as with every country and its citizens  the rich will get richer and the poor get poorer,and this will be the case in the future of crypto if something does not happen,(just my opinion), you said free market i'm not sure i would agree with that as it seems to me all crypto markets are  controlled by the elite few now, and and the genuine people end up losing btc.the only thing i regret in crypto in buying my titan lol but i had my 21btc back so im even on it,i should have left  crypto alone and come back in another 5 years to see where it is all at.but is addictive lol, and i know the future will be good one way or another,but my guess is that the banks will get involved one day will bring out a currency and,just an upgrade form bank notes. $1 coin thats worth 1$ lol
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:59:28 AM

Not true. Quatloo has volume. Quatloo has 4M coins, Noxt only 500k. I think simple math can easily help understand which one is the best to pump  Wink

Simple math? .5BTC is volume to you? You can tell the coins Bob pumps because there are large pre-pump buy ins over the previous week or two. Unexplained large buy orders then back to nothing - then all of a sudden it explodes up 300% and he is selling to people all the way up.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:02:46 AM

Wait till facebook rolls out their payment system to over 1 billion people. Now, I shitted on ripple for a long time, but imagine "Facebook Pay" along with Ripple's technology. A great way to remove the transaction delay which currently requires 1-3 business days.

You would have the perfect payment solution. Bye Bye 6 year old useless beta obscure trash Bitcoin that epic failed at getting mass adoption! Thanks for the blockchain though.

Yeah we all know what you think about EVERY cryptocurrency.

Facebook? Facebook will be dead and gone before many of the alts in existence today are. Facebook is hemorrhaging multimillions as we speak. As they continue to try and collect more and more data on everyone and more and more "personalized" features. I am so happy that I am not a part of that bs and neither are those that I surround myself with.

Again, if you would like to further discus facebook payment systems feel free and create a forum thread in that regard.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:04:57 AM

Not true. Quatloo has volume. Quatloo has 4M coins, Noxt only 500k. I think simple math can easily help understand which one is the best to pump  Wink

Simple math? .5BTC is volume to you? You can tell the coins Bob pumps because there are large pre-pump buy ins over the previous week or two. Unexplained large buy orders then back to nothing - then all of a sudden it explodes up 300% and he is selling to people all the way up.

I currently have Knight on ignore, but if he would like to discuss others coins I believe they already have a thread to do so. If not, he is free to create one.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:07:28 AM

@TheMightyKnight stop spaming our thread please. thanks

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:11:11 AM

lmao now people are spamming other coin  Grin

Kimowa

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:14:38 AM

I have thouught about it. I will create a thread to discuss this. Anyone is free to come and have a civilized debate about the next pump. For now, farewell  Wink

please create noblenxt thread if you like you dont have to advertise here this thread for crave

BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:15:13 AM

I have thouught about it. I will create a thread to discuss this. Anyone is free to come and have a civilized debate about the next pump. For now, farewell  Wink

Thank you. Leave us in peace Smiley
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:17:46 AM

Known buttcoiner, please ignore.
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:20:52 AM

Bots are all over the "regulated" markets as well. They are just a whole lot better and much more sophisticated than what you see here. Just look into high speed trading and see how many multi millions of dollars were spent just to get a location closer to a datacenter so that they could, within milliseconds, see trades that were coming in and buy/sell accordingly to make sure their order bought/sold first, not to mention the computing power behind it. And that has been happening for well over 2 years. Regulation only shifts it all into the ones that already control everything's hands. And a process to remove dead wood?

What f'n totalitarian world are you suggesting?

Yugo still has the opportunity and maybe still does make cars. It should be your decision to buy it or not, no?

I am not suggesting regulation by the powers that be,more like a board of the directors with some sort of system in place that gives more control to the people and not the scammers,deadwood is just a term i would have used at work when we clear out all the unless staff,until some kind of revolution happens in the crypto world more and more people will get scammed,i just feel for the people and the genuine Devs,i am a luck one that has lost nothing and never been scammed,but i read more and more about you losing btc by the day,the people have the power if they work as one, its just a shame most people are just out for themselves in this world.        

I feel for those people/situations as well, but only a free market will ever allow the actual best survive and allow the general population to spot problems themselves. Even a "board" is a problem because it is the powers that be. Inside a private business that is fine, but not in the free market. imho ...really not just my opinion, but world history for the last few thousand years that we know of.
[/quote

I do agree with you,but as with every country and its citizens  the rich will get richer and the poor get poorer,and this will be the case in the future of crypto if something does not happen,(just my opinion), you said free market i'm not sure i would agree with that as it seems to me all crypto markets are  controlled by the elite few now, and and the genuine people end up losing btc.the only thing i regret in crypto in buying my titan lol but i had my 21btc back so im even on it,i should have left  crypto alone and come back in another 5 years to see where it is all at.but is addictive lol, and i know the future will be good one way or another,but my guess is that the banks will get involved one day will bring out a currency and,just an upgrade form bank notes. $1 coin thats worth 1$ lol

SDC is far from worthless.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
Kimowa

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:23:03 AM

Anybody want to make a cool CRAVE signature?

anyone work on this?

timbereagle

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:24:21 AM

Anybody want to make a cool CRAVE signature?

anyone work on this?

Yes please make something Cool
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:04:11 AM

In all honesty guys, I just thought this was a neat coin and figured it couldn't hurt to throw 50$ at it...
Yeah and you saw it for what it was. But you arn't here chanting that it isn't what it clearly is right!? Because that would be completely bat shit crazy wouldn't it!?
Ok, so you posted some of the code from github. It appears that you are trying to establish this was copied and pasted from some code from darksend. Please explain what the fatal bug is with this coin which will make the wallet and network malfunction? I need to know if this coin is going to break, before I go in and buy more. If you cannot establish that this coin is going to break sometime soon because of the sloppy code, then  STFU.

I don't believe i was ever saying there was any kind of bug yet.

I am, however showing a pattern of failed projects that all started with the same pump and ended with a bunch of people in the thread for months chanting the same old crap till they eventually all moved on and have no found themselves here, doing it again.

I thought i was clearly stating there should be caution betting on roadmap 2 when the current code is so sloppy and rushed.

People should be careful, i'm sick to death of people being led to the slaughter.
Traders may think its funny and love the pumps but its not doing this industry any good and i want some of this tech to thrive. It wont, however, when there is so much noise and attention focused on copy paste projects with no innovation, tallent or love for this tech, space and future.

Its just pure business and will always end in tears for someone. Which is not what most of us are trying to build a foundation upon!

And if was not "rushed" we would be hearing that it is taking too long, am I right or am I right?

"so much noise and attention" You do understand that yourself and many that look up to you are the major creators of that here?

"no innovation, tallent or love for this tech, space and future." You just personify this to the fullest I can see.

I hope you realize that if you are thinking you are some sort or hero here to save the weak that your own methods are self defeating and directly affects your credentials as well as any project you are affiliated with.
If more traffic, more exposure and more users is what you are trying to prevent/save (face it, your are) then you are failing miserably. The fact that you can't see that or choose to look over it confirms why I originally chose not to invest in SDC. Overlooking obvious issues and moving ahead anyway is not a good fit for my money. SDC did it and now you are showing me that you do it as well. I would rather take a risk on something that might not do that. That decision took me less than 30 seconds and was very easy to make. I personally would rather see copy pasta code because that can later be corrected.

If you would like to know the issue that prevented me from investing in that coin feel free to ask.

P.S. If you think investing in any crypto is not a risk than you are lying to yourself.  It might be best to try and convince new comers to your coin's thread why it is a safer bet, bit I digress.

So you're saying because im here talking about crave. That somehow relates to SDC and because you don't like what im saying that means you cant bring yourself to buy sdc and support it..

Yeah you seem sane and ill defiantly follow your every word based on that bombshell because i can totally see how the two correlate   Roll Eyes

No. I clearly stated the bold above.  If you would like to know why I did not (and do not think anyone) should invest in SDC then just ask.
You came much later than that.
You clearly do not want to know.
Why is that?
Afraid to possibly improve?
Or too much koolaid?

My sanity is not the one in question here, I assure you.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:10:07 AM

wondering at wich medium price pumpers could have accumulated , maybe around 60k ?
i think lower, maybe even mined it..

Thats what i figure but cant, completely prove

Then start a thread to get it all figured out. This certainly is not the place to do it.

Standard spam post.

Quick questions:

Do you like to hear yourself talk just to talk?
Do you find yourself validating the answers in your head regarding the answer you wanted to hear?
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: