Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826665 times)
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:39:43 AM

The confidence is coming back into the market. Just as I said - the longer it stays afloat, the more confident people become in buying back in before it shoots above 200,000 again and gets spread all over Twitter.

Lets give Trolls another 24 hours for spamming, only weekdays I can buy BTC with fiat, tomorrow minumum 10 btc of crave will be added to my portfolio, I  wish price stays low Smiley until tomorrow.

haha you might be disappointed Tongue Few hours ago I won $2200 on a sports 5 way multibet - converted that shit to BTC as soon as I got home! haha Who's ready to have some fun? Let's get our coin back from those who sought to dump it to oblivion!

Lucky you Smiley I checked but could not find a way to buy btc weekend, I have to wait until tomorrow, but whatever the price will be I will be buying around 10 btc, I see great potential with Crave.

Bro just use Paypal -> Virwox -> USD to SLL -> SLL to BTC -> BTC - Bittrex

Takes about 12% off all up but you get the BTC within seconds - and hell you will make that back pretty quickly anyway - crave is gearing up for launch. A new floor has been set, time to get this baby moving again!

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:40:47 AM

Everyone is worried about the "coming dump" but I believe this is whole "pump" is being done by disillusioned Dark/Dash whales unhappy with the direction Evan is going.

It is in their best interest to send this up and maintain the price in the several dollar range for awhile to challenge Dash's dominance, they won't be able to do that if it gets real high and crashes to the ground floor then no one will trust it.

Yes! Some Long term Da$h investors did not like the name change...I said it before but the Dark name change created a void for a talented Dev like ICM a too open up a can of jones soda 1999 Can of Whoopa$$

Rumor spreading that ICM is vertoe.  Grin

Who is Vertoe?

He was a DRK dev but imho he was far overvalued.. If you look at his commits at github he did mainly translation Jobs but nothing really innovative or "new". He left DRK, and i am quite glad he did as he often overreacted and was too "loud" for a professional project. If he would be in here - i would be out.

Dig harder

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=32
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=31
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=30

I basicly did the whole 0.11 darkcoin wallet before evan started working on this. and kept maintaining upstream compatibility and security fies from the bitcoin tree.

I'm overrated, yes. but not overvaluated. and btw i'm for hire.

Well the rumors are true!!!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:44:47 AM

So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 11:47:55 AM

So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink
you mean the guy spamming our thread for days, yes we met him. god what a troll  Cheesy

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
espresso

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:48:48 AM

So vertoe is joining the dev team?  Smiley

You can buy me into the team, it's an interesting project.

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.

Welcome Vertoe !

So Vertoe is on board?
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:51:41 AM

So and i guess 99% of people just want to make money for summer vacation. Always the same.

Skull, badass crypto, liberty or die Cheesy. REALLY, YOU CLEVER BOYS? Wink

I will watch this coin carefully and wish the team and the investors all the best.

child_harold

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:53:35 AM

So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink
you mean the guy spamming our thread for days, yes we met him. god what a troll  Cheesy

I can honestly say I had no idea he'd been posting here. As I say I'll be checking his posts since he is a very savvy dev.

Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:54:25 AM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Nothing but pump and dump shitcoins all of them.

Agreed i was in crypto 2 years ago and decided to get back into it over the past month,and its a great shame what is has become,it seems to me its just a breading ground for scammers and  12year old kids saying all kinds of shit on the forums,and the amount of shit coins is a joke,in my eyes the sooner the whole industry is regulated the better,and there needs to be some sort of process to remove all the dead wood from the markets ..scamcoins,dead coins and stupid bots on the markets exchangers,hard for real people and must be harder for real devs who want to create a new coin with good intentions

Bots are all over the "regulated" markets as well. They are just a whole lot better and much more sophisticated than what you see here. Just look into high speed trading and see how many multi millions of dollars were spent just to get a location closer to a datacenter so that they could, within milliseconds, see trades that were coming in and buy/sell accordingly to make sure their order bought/sold first, not to mention the computing power behind it. And that has been happening for well over 2 years. Regulation only shifts it all into the ones that already control everything's hands. And a process to remove dead wood?

What f'n totalitarian world are you suggesting?

Yugo still has the opportunity and maybe still does make cars. It should be your decision to buy it or not, no?

I am not suggesting regulation by the powers that be,more like a board of the directors with some sort of system in place that gives more control to the people and not the scammers,deadwood is just a term i would have used at work when we clear out all the unless staff,until some kind of revolution happens in the crypto world more and more people will get scammed,i just feel for the people and the genuine Devs,i am a luck one that has lost nothing and never been scammed,but i read more and more about you losing btc by the day,the people have the power if they work as one, its just a shame most people are just out for themselves in this world.        

I feel for those people/situations as well, but only a free market will ever allow the actual best survive and allow the general population to spot problems themselves. Even a "board" is a problem because it is the powers that be. Inside a private business that is fine, but not in the free market. imho ...really not just my opinion, but world history for the last few thousand years that we know of.

I do agree with you,but as with every country and its citizens  the rich will get richer and the poor get poorer,and this will be the case in the future of crypto if something does not happen,(just my opinion), you said free market i'm not sure i would agree with that as it seems to me all crypto markets are  controlled by the elite few now, and and the genuine people end up losing btc.the only thing i regret in crypto in buying my titan lol but i had my 21btc back so im even on it,i should have left  crypto alone and come back in another 5 years to see where it is all at.but is addictive lol, and i know the future will be good one way or another,but my guess is that the banks will get involved one day will bring out a currency and,just an upgrade form bank notes. $1 coin thats worth 1$ lol

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer with regulation. We have not tried anything for any length of time differently.  No matter what in life, some get more some get less. The question is would your rather people get more who work or would you rather those who work have to work longer and harder to pay for those that do nothing? That is regulation as you are looking at it. Imagine the world where regulation, if necessary, was limited to property rights and contracts. The banks will try and may succeed. The issue is what the bank issue like they have for ~100 years now is not $1 for $1 it is $1 for nothing. It will all fall down sooner rather than later. Currently perpetual war is what is keeping the house of cards afloat, along with everyone believing in it.
johnson1990

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 11:56:11 AM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Nothing but pump and dump shitcoins all of them.

Agreed i was in crypto 2 years ago and decided to get back into it over the past month,and its a great shame what is has become,it seems to me its just a breading ground for scammers and  12year old kids saying all kinds of shit on the forums,and the amount of shit coins is a joke,in my eyes the sooner the whole industry is regulated the better,and there needs to be some sort of process to remove all the dead wood from the markets ..scamcoins,dead coins and stupid bots on the markets exchangers,hard for real people and must be harder for real devs who want to create a new coin with good intentions

Bots are all over the "regulated" markets as well. They are just a whole lot better and much more sophisticated than what you see here. Just look into high speed trading and see how many multi millions of dollars were spent just to get a location closer to a datacenter so that they could, within milliseconds, see trades that were coming in and buy/sell accordingly to make sure their order bought/sold first, not to mention the computing power behind it. And that has been happening for well over 2 years. Regulation only shifts it all into the ones that already control everything's hands. And a process to remove dead wood?

What f'n totalitarian world are you suggesting?

Yugo still has the opportunity and maybe still does make cars. It should be your decision to buy it or not, no?

I am not suggesting regulation by the powers that be,more like a board of the directors with some sort of system in place that gives more control to the people and not the scammers,deadwood is just a term i would have used at work when we clear out all the unless staff,until some kind of revolution happens in the crypto world more and more people will get scammed,i just feel for the people and the genuine Devs,i am a luck one that has lost nothing and never been scammed,but i read more and more about you losing btc by the day,the people have the power if they work as one, its just a shame most people are just out for themselves in this world.        

I feel for those people/situations as well, but only a free market will ever allow the actual best survive and allow the general population to spot problems themselves. Even a "board" is a problem because it is the powers that be. Inside a private business that is fine, but not in the free market. imho ...really not just my opinion, but world history for the last few thousand years that we know of.

I do agree with you,but as with every country and its citizens  the rich will get richer and the poor get poorer,and this will be the case in the future of crypto if something does not happen,(just my opinion), you said free market i'm not sure i would agree with that as it seems to me all crypto markets are  controlled by the elite few now, and and the genuine people end up losing btc.the only thing i regret in crypto in buying my titan lol but i had my 21btc back so im even on it,i should have left  crypto alone and come back in another 5 years to see where it is all at.but is addictive lol, and i know the future will be good one way or another,but my guess is that the banks will get involved one day will bring out a currency and,just an upgrade form bank notes. $1 coin thats worth 1$ lol

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer with regulation. We have not tried anything for any length of time differently.  No matter what in life, some get more some get less. The question is would your rather people get more who work or would you rather those who work have to work longer and harder to pay for those that do nothing? That is regulation as you are looking at it. Imagine the world where regulation, if necessary, was limited to property rights and contracts. The banks will try and may succeed. The issue is what the bank issue like they have for ~100 years now is not $1 for $1 it is $1 for nothing. It will all fall down sooner rather than later. Currently perpetual war is what is keeping the house of cards afloat, along with everyone believing in it.

The rich can manipulate the market and PND in crypto, and become richer. The poor mass follow hypes and got slaughter.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:58:24 AM

you mean the guy spamming our thread for days, yes we met him. god what a troll  Cheesy

LongAndShort is in here too? Oh my. Look like he's needed buy walls to be put back in Shadowscam.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:00:16 PM

So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink

Welcome sir you look like my old dear friend Rudy Driscoll Sr from WY on the New York Stock Exchange...
OLD and New money will be coming soon....Enjoy the thread and ignore the trolls!
Cheers $$$

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
child_harold

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:05:50 PM

Welcome sir you look like my old dear friend Rudy Driscoll Sr from WY on the New York Stock Exchange...
OLD and New money will be coming soon....Enjoy the thread and ignore the trolls!
Cheers $$$

Apologies. I have no intention of buying any CRAVE. I simple enjoy the taste of popcorn with salt and melted butter.
The avatar is of Alec Guinness.

LongAndShort is in here too? Oh my. Look like he's needed buy walls to be put back in Shadowscam.

LongAndShort is a class act. You sir, are not.

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:07:20 PM

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.

Welcome Vertoe !

So Vertoe is on board?

vertoe your a god join crave  Kiss
imc been doing great job so far. still as things push forward extra hand wouldn't hurt at all. its imc decision anyway.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:09:23 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 02:29:47 PM by Hyperjacked

Well it is clearly time for a moderated Crave board!!! this day was totally unacceptable...Bitcointalk deleting posts from one of the best Devs in crypto Vertoe! simply amazing that bitcointalk has stooped to the level of the trolls but I guess everyone has a price! But this is a Crave thread and I'm a longtime Crave holder!!! Why???
I want answers !!!! I want butts!!! I want too open up a can of Crave Whoopa$$ !!!
You can delete this post moderator but we all know the truth!
reinstate Pumperitis immediately or the community will take action and get to the bottom of the lies!
Good Day Good Evening And Goodnight!

this made me laugh. who do you think you are?

Who am I?
All the original BTC whales know me...
A select few have my cell number and when I talk they listen with respect!
Now...Who are you?

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:12:43 PM

Welcome Vertoe !

So Vertoe is on board?

All Vertoe posts deleted last night on the combined Da$h SDC propaganda campaign last night!
Bitcointalk is a shill and should be embarrassed...and I'm embarrassed for them!!!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:14:30 PM

when the battle pumper & dumper over
when roadmap 2 on aboard Cool

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:16:18 PM

Welcome Vertoe !

So Vertoe is on board?

Yes but most posts have been deleted!!! Can someone say censorship!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:17:14 PM

this coin is just 3 weeks old and dev already deliver good stuff , dev also have weekend , and after weekend i think there will be some more good updates

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:17:22 PM

Cheers $$$

Apologies. I have no intention of buying any CRAVE. I simple enjoy the taste of popcorn with salt and melted butter.
The avatar is of Alec Guinness.

LongAndShort is a class act. You sir, are not.

Yes, LongAndShort is a class act and a good person, for his own benefits. I could of been a Shadowscam investor but thanks to him I'm not.
FineX22

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:18:12 PM

this coin is just 3 weeks old and dev already deliver good stuff , dev also have weekend , and after weekend i think there will be some more good updates

hope vertoe    Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: