Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826669 times)
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:03:10 PM

Hm.

It's called a trollbox for a reason  Wink

Mining since 2014
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:06:53 PM

It's called a trollbox for a reason  Wink

The funny thing is if I was an average multi-million dollar investor and landed on cryptsy, poloniex or ccex for the first time trying to investigate investing in crypto, the appearance of trollboxes would make me run away fast yet the retarded 15 year-olds around here act like its gospel.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:11:32 PM

It's called a trollbox for a reason  Wink

The funny thing is if I was an average multi-million dollar investor and landed on cryptsy, poloniex or ccex for the first time trying to investigate investing in crypto, the appearance of trollboxes would make me run away fast yet the retarded 15 year-olds around here act like its gospel.

Will we be able to view blur balance in the qt wallet?

Can we burn from wallet to Blur?
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:15:40 PM

Fact is you don't have anything on the Shadow Project or this one. You just throw around baseless accusations. So i advice you to make a thread showing everyone proof that Shadowcash and or this project is a scam. Because until you do you just waste your time offtopic with the junk you think is logical. Joke is no one cares what you think or say. Its all a load of garbage!

Show us the proof this is a Bob coin. "It smells like Bob..." is not proof.

I don't believe i've ever said that and for good reason there is no proof! "It smells like Bob..." Stop slinging mud at me and Shadow and you prolly wont see me. I warned you muppets and you wont listen but the wise ones have. So i feel im done here but you stupid children just don't know how to stop but keep crying how bad it is that i'm still here!

I've only ever brought facts to back up my claims where as you kids make it up as you go along!

Its simple, stop slinging mud at me and Shadow and you prolly wont see me. Its not rocket science you know. Abusing me and expecting me not to be here is insanity, you know that right.
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:19:32 PM

lol

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:23:28 PM

Fact is you don't have anything on the Shadow Project or this one. You just throw around baseless accusations. So i advice you to make a thread showing everyone proof that Shadowcash and or this project is a scam. Because until you do you just waste your time offtopic with the junk you think is logical. Joke is no one cares what you think or say. Its all a load of garbage!

I don't believe i've ever said that and for good reason there is no proof! "It smells like Bob..." Stop slinging mud at me and Shadow and you prolly wont see me. I warned you muppets and you wont listen but the wise ones have. So i feel im done here but you stupid children just don't know how to stop but keep crying how bad it is that i'm still here!

Oh really?

Its not manipulation its cold hard facts!
The coin wreaks of every other prom bob fontas gekko blabla coin startup with flashy graphics loads of copy pasted updates and a pump always a big pump!

LiarAndShort more like it.
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:28:01 PM

I've only ever brought facts to back up my claims where as you kids make it up as you go along!

Its simple, stop slinging mud at me and Shadow and you prolly wont see me. Its not rocket science you know. Abusing me and expecting me not to be here is insanity, you know that right.
then how about this, you go away and we wont even remember you were here. we will forget that shadow exists and work on helping the crave team meet there goals and all will be happy for it. thanks
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:29:55 PM

Anybody want to make a cool CRAVE signature?

CRAVE signature or a TORN signature or a WOC signature. I can do it all for all your coins Wink

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:30:50 PM

Oh really?

The coin wreaks of every other prom bob fontas gekko blabla coin startup with flashy graphics loads of copy pasted updates and a pump always a big pump!

if you cant see how general that is and how specific you made it there is no help for you. Oh im a liar now..  Roll Eyes

Deny the facts all you like they still remain and you just chose to ignore the big white elephant. Sucks to be you.
Blazin8888

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:32:37 PM

Oh really?

if you cant see how general that is and how specific you made it there is no help for you. Oh im a liar now..  Roll Eyes

Why are you even hanging around here..thats what I ask myself.

As a world class poker player it has taught me many things. I already know what it means and feels like to touch millions of $. Something is fishy about Crave...never seen something like this in alts yet. It will explode.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:33:37 PM

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:33:58 PM

then how about this, you go away and we wont even remember you were here. we will forget that shadow exists and work on helping the crave team meet there goals and all will be happy for it. thanks

How about this, stop engaging me and you might get somewhere... Its not rocket science.
waffles99

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:34:36 PM

Can't handle the autism in here. Go back to your own threads Sr. Members what a joke. I'LL BE IN SLACK
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:35:29 PM

Oh really?

As a world class poker player it has taught me many things. I already know what it means and feels like to touch millions of $. Something is fishy about Crave...never seen something like this in alts yet. It will explode.

Are you really asking why i'm replying to people slinging shit at me!?

Even you have been called a troll in this thread just asking questions.. You don't see the pattern here with all the other shitcoins and these muppets that follow them around and drop the last one they were fanboys of!? They are all here at it again. Doing the same thing, pretending to support it but actually ruining it. Thats the thing though, they don't even realise it and blame it on everyone else and still wonder why it follows them around wherever they go!

Does not take an oracle to see that does it!?
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:38:06 PM

How about this, stop engaging me and you might get somewhere... Its not rocket science.

Please stop guys! I just posted a nice request on the SDC site...
come on guys! Get to work already...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
VeritasSapere

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:47:20 PM

1. What makes this different from Evolution? Cant people run off with your money?

2. What happens if the gov shuts a site down like silk road?

3. How exactly will the markets be decentralized? SDC is using I2P ....how is crave doing it?

4. what is an "adrenaline node?"

5. Will the wallet be cleaned up? Does not look the best atm.

THESE NEED TO BE ANSWERED

Someone please answer me.
1. No.  Multisig.
2. I don't know.
3. No central servers.  All Peer-to-Peer, end-to-end encryption.  Is SDC using I2P?  I2P and Tor are just network layers btw, and you can use I2P with Crave through proxy configuration.
4. An Adrenaline Node is our version of masternodes, with a number of modifications and changes.
5. Yes.

No sdc is not currently pushing i2p networked nodes

Show me a working crave wallet running on i2p through your "proxy configuration" please
Do it yourself.  There's nothing special about it.

Im just confused how you expect your crave wallet to connect with the rest of the crave network through i2p

you sir need to learn more about technology.

The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to each other pseudonymously and securely. Uses include anonymous Web surfing, chatting, blogging and file transfers. The software that implements this layer is called an I2P router and a computer running I2P is called an I2P node.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P\

If there are people using i2p with the crave wallet then you can send funds over i2p....... not very difficult to understand.

Well,

For Tor, bitcoin cheated, by reusing some address space within IPv6 (the onioncat range) as onion IP addresses. This allowed fixing both issues at once, as they already internally and on the P2P network use IPv6 everywhere.

I2P and cjdns cannot use this method, as their addresses are too large to fit in IPv6. Garlicat exists for mapping i2p into IPv6, but it requires an external lookup service to convert garlicat addresses to ful I2P addresses.

Patches can be found here https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2014/08/15/The-privacy-solutions-project
and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151181.0

savvy? Because unless there is somewhere in the crave code i have missed i don't see anything pertaining to

The ability to internally resolve the equivalent of the i2p network's "IP addresses", and send them to a separately configurable proxy service.
The ability to relay such "IP addresses" over the P2P network.

I2p addresses are longer then your arm fyi.

Got any answer for this industrialcoinmagic? I'm sure you can implement it one day, maybe, however i don't believe its possible now with your crave client.

bump ....dev?

I love the idea of crave .....i hate the trolls it drives me nuts....but regardless of how you all feel about longandshort Emilo Mann as an investor you should want to know these things...plain and simple..what are you fucking 15 years old? You sure act and sound like it. ...Everything he says needs to be addressed by the DEV. These types of questions are KEY for a project like this.

agree with yoou on that majority of this thread is just cheer leading. is this technical criticism is whats needed here. depending on how well dev replies to it, we can make a judgement on investing. gonna need alot more of this technical talk/
Bump
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:48:12 PM

Oh really?

yes, something is fishy about crave as the dev just came out of rat hole and creating a coin worth hundreds of thousand $$$
just hope he's not quick to disappeared as he's quick to appeared and creating the hype

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
waffles99

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:54:21 PM

Would very much appreciate less rampant speculation and more feature integration/technical inquiry so everyone can benefit from development and software progress as a whole. Plenty of bagholders already just let them baghold.

Just curious if anyone knows wether private & pub wall keys can be extracted/saved from the android wallet data. I know plenty of people that don't own their laptop and I want to help secure investments responsibly

@industrialcoinmagic who's working on the APK? any ETA for that?
Blazin8888

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:56:48 PM

I'll be selling a market soon when shits up and running....10k coins Wink
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:59:51 PM

when the smoke screens clear we will all find out the truth behind all this fud.
Until then I think the crave drama will just go on.
The turn around seems to be at 100k, but I could be wrong.

Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: