Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826665 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:22:47 AM

One last question. I got the masternode up and running on my home computer. I have it connected to the internet wirelessly. Will this be a problem? I think I read somewhere it could be. Not sure.

Sologap an Kimowa has a masternode setup service

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016963

P.s. I know who you are  Wink
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:25:08 AM

<snipped>

You realise if you keep that crap up you are asking for trouble.. Just a warning, its what messed you tards up last time! Best to be quiet as a mouse child, take it or leave it its good, free advice.

Someone taking offense to a curtain being pulled back? What seems to be the problem now?

And the threats are great. What trouble might that be? I hope you are not speaking of physical harm.

You might as well get your them all out now or are you withholding information for later destructive use?
Seems a bit ironic because you are here to help.

And the statement, "its what messed you tards up last time!" is very damning.
It is actually an admission of guilt.
So now that we know you were either involved with and/or behind the attack what are your actual intentions here. This is really not looking good for you.

Go ahead and let us in on the skinny. You might have noticed that this thread is not moderated which I am sure is a surprise to you and might make you a little nervous, but I assure you it is ok to let us in on your secrets and threats towards us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc

@Troublesome96

LongAndShort has a proven track record of exposing scams. I said at first that he's a "class act". I forgot to mention that his tenacity, gift with language but mostly his expert dev skills make him a fearsome enemy; the "Mack the Knife" of BCT. I discovered this the hard way when he took a machete to stealthcoin. As I mentioned earlier I owe him for this, and whilst it was hard for me to admit at the time he was right I was strong enough to admit he was.

If LongAndShort has "caught the scent" it may already be too late. I have witnessed him almost single-handedly bring down an entire (scam)coin. If there is anything scammy happening here I would take his advise seriously and not "ask for trouble" by trolling The Shadow Project. TY.

Didn't 00Smurf actually release those chat logs? or am I confused with another coin? I don't think a machete was required after that.

"Gift with language"? When he first posted here he *drops mic* (wannabe rapper i guess) and apparently it landed square in your mouth.

"caught the scent"/tenacity - sounds more like dry labbing to me
actually having hard proven facts of what either a dev posted regarding tech or numbers or other incriminating evidence is another issue entirely.

Was prometheus not a heavy investor of SDC? I thought he said he was going to dump it at one time during the whole blocknet fiasco.

You owe L&S for his help regarding giving you info on stealth? I guess you were not following it unfold yourself on the forums. I do not remember him at all on the thread where we were pulling back the curtain.

After a few minutes of research into the pod dev of blocknet, that was public for 5 months beforehand, myself and one other revealed the real issues behind that guy.
If you don't believe me then ask the original poster regarding that info - leewilson ... so I guess you owe me big time as well.

Maybe I have SDC confused entirely with a different coin. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will remove this post.

Sorry can't remove the post now! Lol! Enjoy reading your posts...The thread is much more pleasant today!
The community is doin a great job!
Cheers!
I would ask you to remove it but I have no idea what the shit you are rambling about. Are you just throwing shit and seeing what sticks? Are you drunk?

Neither nor, did you have something to actually add? Am I right? Am I wrong?
I am asking the community and specifically the individuals that were in here running at the mouth those very questions.
If you are confused, read into what I am speaking of and it may enlighten you on the subject.
If you are unable to follow the questions I directly ask regarding the post that was directed at me then I really have no idea what to tell you.
I guess source something ffs. It just looks bad when you talk crap without any information to back it. And POD and blocknet stuff? I think you might be thinking of a different coin man but there was a time when SDC was getting approached by a lot of people for the tech and partnerships and whatnots.

But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

If I source are you willing to change you tune?

I have zero losses regarding this coin.

Speaking of L&S, he never exposed anything, that is a fact. If I am wrong then feel free to source it. He has done nothing but jump on coat tails in regards to scam exposure and apparently at some point convinced yourself and others that he was the originator, which he is not.

Its ride coatails, and i have nothing to prove to you in this thread. You are clutching at straws and are severely misinformed and wrong about your conclusions of me so go and open a thread instead of cluttering this one with you dribble.

Please take this convo to a thread you make and i will gladly make a complete tossa fool of you there.

Your comeback is that I made a grammatical mistake. You might want to take the next few months to clean up your own posts.
And it is actually coattails. I put a space...you left out a letter. mmmmk?
And what exactly is tossa?

Misinformed? I am not going off of hearsay here, I am talking about actual posts and personally being involved with the scam exposure that you are trying to ride the coattails of while appearing to be a fully complicit actor. You have already admitted being complicit to the actions that occurred here.

It was not a spelling or grammatical mistake you just got the metaphor completely wrong and because i fixed it that just upset you even more...

Get the stick out of your ass and your head out of the clouds. Go make a thread and ill happily source everything you need there.. Here you are off topic  and counterproductive to whatever cause you are trying to support. Unless of course, which it certainly looks like, you wish to ruin this thread then by all accounts you are achieving it. I ask you to please stop you really are making such a fool of yourself.
goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:26:19 AM

I'm taking a little break and watching a movie, keeping up with the nonsense here is just draining Tongue  Adrenaline Surge update and APK update when I have refreshed my head and can think straight.

thanks for the update ICM..and i dont blame you..i had to kill a bunch of people in Destiny on PS4 earlier after reading a bunch of this shit...take a break and get things done when you feel good..

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:27:19 AM

Your comeback is that I made a grammatical mistake. You might want to take the next few months to clean up your own posts.
And it is actually coattails. I put a space...you left out a letter. mmmmk?

When they are down to scrutinizing your spelling, you know they have ran out of juice.

This seems to be their direction in general.
Thank you for actually noticing.

It was not spelling or a gram mistake, you got the metaphor wrong completely; like young biff did in back to the future "make like a tree and get outta here"  Roll Eyes

Ill ask one more time to get on topic. you two are way off it.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:27:36 AM

But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

If you lost money on any coin "exposed" by longandshort, you lost money because a pump team dumped their coin at about the same time he was fudding.

Fud happens all the time in these threads as you will see. It's coincidence when the pump team dumps as a fud team trolls, except when they are one in the same.

SDC advertised vaporware at the same time as XST, XC, and half a dozen other coins advertised vapor ware. And did any of them deliver anything new? No.

Don't give credit here. Longandshort has an agenda and it's definitely not about saving the little guy. He's usually fudding during a dump because he's usually fudding and every coin gets dumped, even SDC.

In my experience pump teams sound the alarm when they have run out of moon juice or someone else outs the pattern and people start listening. SDC did deliver but xst and xc did not to my knowledge. I think saying L&S has an agenda is speculation. But I hear ya. But think about this, how many people in this forum have his abilities and would have the balls to speak up if they saw something? IMO not many.

a sdc troll announcing the second wave of dump few minutes before it start
before the first wave you, pookie, L&S and others were here doing this

Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:31:20 AM

If you lost money on any coin "exposed" by longandshort, you lost money because a pump team dumped their coin at about the same time he was fudding.

Fud happens all the time in these threads as you will see. It's coincidence when the pump team dumps as a fud team trolls, except when they are one in the same.

SDC advertised vaporware at the same time as XST, XC, and half a dozen other coins advertised vapor ware. And did any of them deliver anything new? No.

Don't give credit here. Longandshort has an agenda and it's definitely not about saving the little guy. He's usually fudding during a dump because he's usually fudding and every coin gets dumped, even SDC.

I see exactly what you are talking about.
goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:31:43 AM

did you guys even see that ICM posted?

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:33:14 AM

did you guys even see that ICM posted?

What, you mean Bob is actually sticking around to keep developing this scam /sarcasm
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:36:51 AM

You know all that isn't true you are just being a troll pos that you alway will be.

Cryptonote uses a different curve, different libraries, and a whole different underlying core.

Shadow uses ring signatures to spend Shadow, which is created by sending SDC as an anonymous output.

The scheme is quite a bit different, in that it borrows concepts from zerocoin, with the minting and spending, and use ring signatures to make the inputs untraceable from the outputs.. Shadow is also using PoS instead of PoW.

Its a completely unique scheme and implementation

Stealth addresses where not cloned form cryptonote the unique duel key addresses are Shadows. Shadow did not have vaporware at the same time xst had vaporware you are full of crap.

You are offtopic and now so am i so i warn you now to stop.

Yup, and now the threats. Another symptom of being totally out of juice. Do you need me to make a speling error to help you?

If a post is off topic, just report it to the moderator. No need to make vague threats in public. I'm flattered that I get under your skin like this, but seriously if you are considering resorting to something that could compromise you later, then you need to take a step back from the keyboard.

SDC has a unique combination of features found in other coins. If anything is new, it's the token idea "borrowed" from zerocoin. I think I've acknowledged the novelty of that idea as implemented in SDC.

There's nothing to "expose" with CRAVE. A coin is a feature set. If the features are broken, then say so. But if nothing is broken, why spend so much energy on it except if you think the market cap of this coin is threatening the cap of your favorite? Wink

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:41:49 AM

I see exactly what you are talking about.

Of course you do, you are an idiot too.

Contrary to what you and your idiots friends will have everyone try and believe the facts remain set in forum history!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

Go look and for fucks sake drop pit now please! You don't want to make a thread because you clearly have an agenda!
Live in denial all you want im not your scapegoat, kid!

Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:42:54 AM

...why spend so much energy on it except if you think the market cap of this coin is threatening the cap of your favorite? Wink

Precisely.  SDC isn't delivering anything anytime soon so he needs to find a way to compensate...
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:43:38 AM

You know all that isn't true you are just being a troll pos that you alway will be.

Cryptonote uses a different curve, different libraries, and a whole different underlying core.

Shadow uses ring signatures to spend Shadow, which is created by sending SDC as an anonymous output.

The scheme is quite a bit different, in that it borrows concepts from zerocoin, with the minting and spending, and use ring signatures to make the inputs untraceable from the outputs.. Shadow is also using PoS instead of PoW.

Stealth addresses where not cloned form cryptonote the unique duel key addresses are Shadows. Shadow did not have vaporware at the same time xst had vaporware you are full of crap.

Yup, and now the threats. Another symptom of being totally out of juice. Do you need me to make a speling error to help you?

If a post is off topic, just report it to the moderator. No need to make vague threats in public. I'm flattered that I get under your skin like this, but seriously if you are considering resorting to something that could compromise you later, then you need to take a step back from the keyboard.

SDC has a unique combination of features found in other coins. If anything is new, it's the token idea "borrowed" from zerocoin. I think I've acknowledged the novelty of that idea as implemented in SDC.

There's nothing to "expose" here. A coin is a feature set. If the features are broken, then say so. But if nothing is broken, why spend so much energy on it except if you think the market cap of this coin is threatening the cap of your favorite? Wink

Because people lost thousands and thousands of dollars. Two days ago the market cap here was over a mil i think? When you are number one on volume you affect everyone in crypto when it all disappears within 24 hours. Makes us all look bad especially when the community tries to play the blame game. It happened, move forward.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
spree888di

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:44:06 AM

One last question. I got the masternode up and running on my home computer. I have it connected to the internet wirelessly. Will this be a problem? I think I read somewhere it could be. Not sure.

Sologap an Kimowa has a masternode setup service

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016963

P.s. I know who you are  Wink

Lolol, when I use this screenname, I'm not hiding Smiley
I sent them a message and was told they would get back to me. I've heard only good things about their service, and I'm sure they would have helped. I didn't want to wait and started playing around with it myself. Seemed like I was super close and just missing a thing or two. Got some answers in here and was able to get it going. If there is one thing aside from the fud slinging in this thread tonight that is nice and helpful, it was the people who quickly gave me the answers I needed. Thank you all.

P.s. Where you know me from? Poker?
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:45:35 AM

What threat? You just lie lie lie.

I quoted it. Why would you use the word "warn"?

Man, you've derailed your own attempt at fudding.

Anyway, all my buy orders finally filled. I'm out.

Have fun.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:46:44 AM

Someone took a hit and killed the price in order to double up their stack and now they are taking a bet it's gonna recover. Simple.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:47:15 AM

In my experience pump teams sound the alarm when they have run out of moon juice or someone else outs the pattern and people start listening. SDC did deliver but xst and xc did not to my knowledge. I think saying L&S has an agenda is speculation. But I hear ya. But think about this, how many people in this forum have his abilities and would have the balls to speak up if they saw something? IMO not many.

SDC cloned in cryptonote. It's the same strategy employed by CRAVE: clone in cool tech from other coins. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, but it's the same strategy.

Longandshort and the rest of the SDC fud team jumped on XST (a coin I was in at the time) after XST cloned in stealthaddresses, which was a cool feature from SDC that itself was cloned from cryptonote.

You mean the whole 2 commits ontop of rat4's codebase and rebrranded as shadowcoin? The guy is right.. The commits prove it.. The devs do not follow standard swdev practices.. tiny qt and rename fixes right in main branch lol must be new to software
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:47:56 AM

There's nothing to "expose" with CRAVE. A coin is a feature set. If the features are broken, then say so. But if nothing is broken, why spend so much energy on it except if you think the market cap of this coin is threatening the cap of your favorite? Wink

What threat? You just lie lie lie.

You are forgetting the em chat built into the wallet you are forgetting the html5 framwork ready for apps to be built you are totally forgetting it is a pos lite wallet and that its on android and iOS
Trying hard to discount the Shadow project and its ability to code and produce a working product is a fools errand but you cant tell because you are that damn stupid..you did invest in xst after all!
You sir are a clown, go back to sleep troll. Again you are offtopic but you dont care you are a fucking idiot no one ever takes seriously.

Not talking to you anymore you are full of shit!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:48:01 AM

Because people lost thousands and thousands of dollars. Two days ago the market cap here was over a mil i think? When you are number one on volume you affect everyone in crypto when it all disappears in 24 hours. Makes us all look bad especially when the community tries to play the blame game.

And why is that? It wouldn't have anything to do with the dozens of shill accounts who all massed in one day and posted over and over and over adding a few hundred pages to the thread with nothing but gibberish?

No it's all the developers fault apparently, the developer who gave everyone a road map, completed it in a week, impressed people but then days later turns into a "copy and paste scammer".
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:53:00 AM

SDC cloned in cryptonote. It's the same strategy employed by CRAVE: clone in cool tech from other coins. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, but it's the same strategy.

Longandshort and the rest of the SDC fud team jumped on XST (a coin I was in at the time) after XST cloned in stealthaddresses, which was a cool feature from SDC that itself was cloned from cryptonote.

You mean the whole 2 commits ontop of rat4's codebase and rebrranded as shadowcoin? The guy is right.. The commits prove it.. The devs do not follow standard swdev practices.. tiny qt and rename fixes right in main branch lol must be new to software

Kidahh jag what u think about this coin?

- Johal
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:53:13 AM

Someone took a hit and killed the price in order to double up their stack and now they are taking a bet it's gonna recover. Simple.

I dumped 6000 as I'm going to help the pump of TRON of which I hold around 18,000 now lol

It's nothing personal and I still love the coin - but there's easy pickings to be had on cheap TRON. Simple math that TRON has more chance of doubling in price than Crave at this point.

Will buy back in at a later date.

EDIT: Shoudl state that I still have my adrenaline nodes working, this 6000 was just my Bittrex play money lol
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: