Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826669 times)
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:20:47 PM

how many master nodes are there up and running?

you can check in the wallet console by typing: masternode count
or check here:
http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx
or
https://crave.ninja/

it is currently 174, up by 20 in the last 24 hours
blizzen1

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:21:36 PM

how many master nodes are there up and running?
https://crave.ninja/

Bitrated user: blizzen.
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:25:14 PM

There's also richlist.eu, which also gives you an idea about the distribution and richlist: http://www.richlist.eu/crave
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:26:01 PM

./craved &
[2] 29601
[1] Exit 127 ./craved
root@vultr:~# ./craved: symbol lookup error: ./craved: undefined symbol: secp256k1_start

Sad

Help someone what I'm doing wrong? Why do I get this message on the server?

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake libdb++-dev libssl-dev git
Code:
sudo aptitude install libminiupnpc-dev
Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
ldconfig
wget http://104.207.135.209/craved
chmod 777 craved

That's all I did. And now I have to do at the end of this command? : ./craved &
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:27:19 PM

./craved &
[2] 29601
[1] Exit 127 ./craved
root@vultr:~# ./craved: symbol lookup error: ./craved: undefined symbol: secp256k1_start

Sad

Help someone what I'm doing wrong? Why do I get this message on the server?

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake libdb++-dev libssl-dev git
Code:
sudo aptitude install libminiupnpc-dev
Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
ldconfig
wget http://104.207.135.209/craved
chmod 777 craved
Hi Yaremi..Maybe you can help?? Why I getting error with second master node if conf it's ok ??Error "you must setup masternode=1 in conf" But I'm sure that conf it's ok.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Papcio77

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:29:34 PM

[1]+  Exit 127                ./craved
root@vultr:~# ./craved &
[1] 8719
root@vultr:~# ./craved: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Pleas Help Sad(
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:31:51 PM

You know all that isn't true you are just being a troll pos that you alway will be.

Cryptonote uses a different curve, different libraries, and a whole different underlying core.

Shadow uses ring signatures to spend Shadow, which is created by sending SDC as an anonymous output.

The scheme is quite a bit different, in that it borrows concepts from zerocoin, with the minting and spending, and use ring signatures to make the inputs untraceable from the outputs.. Shadow is also using PoS instead of PoW.

Its a completely unique scheme and implementation

Stealth addresses where not cloned form cryptonote the unique duel key addresses are Shadows. Shadow did not have vaporware at the same time xst had vaporware you are full of crap.

You are offtopic and now so am i so i warn you now to stop.

Yup, and now the threats. Another symptom of being totally out of juice. Do you need me to make a speling error to help you?

If a post is off topic, just report it to the moderator. No need to make vague threats in public. I'm flattered that I get under your skin like this, but seriously if you are considering resorting to something that could compromise you later, then you need to take a step back from the keyboard.

SDC has a unique combination of features found in other coins. If anything is new, it's the token idea "borrowed" from zerocoin. I think I've acknowledged the novelty of that idea as implemented in SDC.

There's nothing to "expose" with CRAVE. A coin is a feature set. If the features are broken, then say so. But if nothing is broken, why spend so much energy on it except if you think the market cap of this coin is threatening the cap of your favorite? Wink

Thank you for making this clear as bell. I was beginning to think that no one else understood. Your candor is very much appreciated here.
fnz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:33:32 PM

[1] 8719
root@vultr:~# ./craved: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Pleas Help Sad(

You probably have a different boost lib, try to compile crave-qt
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 12:37:37 PM

Anyone in the need of a tutorial for setting up a masternode?

I can make a windows and linux guide for your home computer, and a windows/linux vps hot/cold version

How much crave is needed to run a masternode? I dont have any atm  Cheesy
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:39:16 PM

I pmed the dev about this a few days ago, but haven't received any response, nor has anything been done about these, so I'm posting this here now hoping it'll get some answers. This is not the message I sent, this is reworded for general users who I don't expect to know much about the code.

There are multiple things I've found in the code that seem like problems. In the masternode payment enforcement, the code for checking that masternodes are being paid is checking the wrong transaction. In btc(and pow coins like darkcoin which the code came from) the block reward is in the first transaction (vtx[0]), and in PoS forks like crave is, vtx[0] is always left empty and the block reward is in vtx[1]. It can be seen here https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2375 and https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2357 that the code was not updated to look in vtx[1], and continues to look at vtx[0]. It can also be seen a little higher up in the same function that the block verification does check that vtx[0] is empty https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2302 . Since block verification checks that vtx[0] is empty to even get to masternode payment verification, payment verification will never find an output to a masternode in that loop, and should reject all blocks, except it doesn't deadlock due to the next point.

The hard fork never happened. If you scroll up a little from the previous section, you'll see a flag used for enabling masternode enforcement. https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2341 Right below it checks it against a timestamp, and sets the flag to true if we're past the fork time. Before we actually use the flag, there's another condition calling the IsSporkActive function https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2341 which is capable of turning the flag back off. If you follow that function https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/spork.cpp#L80 what happens in that call is it doesn't see that flag in the map, so heads into the else block where it copies SPORK_1_MASTERNODE_PAYMENTS_ENFORCEMENT_DEFAULT to r, and then compares r to the current time. If you take a look at the value compared https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/spork.h#L28 , and convert that timestamp(2428537599) to normal time ( http://www.epochconverter.com/ ), you'll see that the timestamp used is Dec 16 2046. Clearly this hasn't happened yet, so IsSporkActive returns false, and that causes it to set the flag back to false so the masternode payment enforcement code is skipped over. Until ICM quieted the logging, it could also be seen in the logs that the skipped message was still being logged after the fork supposedly happened.

Lastly at https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2320 the constant passed to IsSporkActive is the timestamp from before, not a spork ID, which causes the InstantX checks to be skipped.

Why don't you report these issues on github so we all can work on them (those who know how to code)  and eventually, maybe push commits.

Thanks for looking into this and reporting here,  if they really are issues

Edit:  Or maybe that's not how dev wants to use github,  I don't know... but it would just seem like a normal route as in how other projects do things.

Papcio77

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:39:41 PM

[1] 8719

Pleas Help Sad(

You probably have a different boost lib, try to compile crave-qt

Be what commands to use to compile. Why is no one here will give instructions for beginners. I do not know how to compile and do as instructed.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

If you lost money on any coin "exposed" by longandshort, you lost money because a pump team dumped their coin at about the same time he was fudding.

Fud happens all the time in these threads as you will see. It's coincidence when the pump team dumps as a fud team trolls, except when they are one in the same.

SDC advertised vaporware at the same time as XST, XC, and half a dozen other coins advertised vapor ware. And did any of them deliver anything new? No.

Don't give credit here. Longandshort has an agenda and it's definitely not about saving the little guy. He's usually fudding during a dump because he's usually fudding and every coin gets dumped, even SDC.

I see exactly what you are talking about.

Of course you do, you are an idiot too.

Contrary to what you and your idiots friends will have everyone try and believe the facts remain set in forum history!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

Go look and for fucks sake drop pit now please! You don't want to make a thread because you clearly have an agenda!
Live in denial all you want im not your scapegoat, kid!

Now you are regurgitating what the poster said that you quoted - "agenda"
Your link has nothing to do with exposing a scam.

I realize you need to call people names like "idiot". And I also realize that you can't help it.

It will all be ok...I promise.

Hush hush now

5 little monkeys jumping on the bed
one fell of and bumped his head
momma called the doctor and the doctor said,
no more monkeys jumping on the bed.

Feel better now, lil buddy?
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:41:24 PM

How much crave is needed to run a masternode? I dont have any atm  Cheesy

500 needed for masternode.  and better guides, with pictures would be appreciated! 
Be sure to leave your donation address, I know I would tip you!

Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:43:32 PM

Yup, and now the threats. Another symptom of being totally out of juice. Do you need me to make a speling error to help you?

What threat? You just lie lie lie.

I quoted it. Why would you use the word "warn"?

Man, you've derailed your own attempt at fudding.

Anyway, all my buy orders finally filled. I'm out.

Have fun.

Thanks for stopping by.
spree888di

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:48:45 PM

Hello again. Last night I set up a masternode successfully. This morning I checked on it, and I was getting the "not staking because you don't have mature coins" it has been well over 8 hours since I sent the 500 crave to it. What could I be doing wrong? Or is it not supposed to show it as staking?
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:48:50 PM

Hi guys,
I bet that there are many people here that believe in this coin.
This also means many of you are probably stuck in a high rate, and would lose much money selling at this rate.
Do not sell your coins!
This dump is just a trick to buy in low again.

We are planning a new pump again.
As you, i am also stuck in a high rate, with much money.
Rate: 0.0072
So again, DO NOT SELL YOUR CRAVE!
Instead of selling your coins, PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY STUCK BECAUSE OF TROLLS AND DUMPERS.

WE WILL NOT ANN THE NEXT PUMP PUBLIC.
Instead of that. We will give the people that have faith in this coin and are stuck in a high rate a heads up start.

Mine now while it is still possible to get them cheap.

Hi Thomas
Glad you held my brotha! Most people here do not know you like I do so...just a heads up for the rest of the community! TVD is in da house $$$

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:49:54 PM

Hello again. Last night I set up a masternode successfully. This morning I checked on it, and I was getting the "not staking because you don't have mature coins" it has been well over 8 hours since I sent the 500 crave to it. What could I be doing wrong? Or is it not supposed to show it as staking?

For Masternode  you do not need 8 hours.

Did you check if your master node is working?
http://www.richlist.eu/crave/masternodes

Maybe you did not start?
Papcio77

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:50:45 PM

Be the instructions on how to make masternode vultr but one for beginners. I do by the given instructions and not working masternode. I do not know how to fire a portfolio craved on the server.

Czy ktoś może mi pomóc z założeniem masternode?
goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:51:00 PM

masternode funds do not stake.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:53:07 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 06:37:19 AM by Troublesome96

You know all that isn't true you are just being a troll pos that you alway will be.

Cryptonote uses a different curve, different libraries, and a whole different underlying core.

Shadow uses ring signatures to spend Shadow, which is created by sending SDC as an anonymous output.

The scheme is quite a bit different, in that it borrows concepts from zerocoin, with the minting and spending, and use ring signatures to make the inputs untraceable from the outputs.. Shadow is also using PoS instead of PoW.

Its a completely unique scheme and implementation

Stealth addresses where not cloned form cryptonote the unique duel key addresses are Shadows. Shadow did not have vaporware at the same time xst had vaporware you are full of crap.

If a post is off topic, just report it to the moderator. No need to make vague threats in public. I'm flattered that I get under your skin like this, but seriously if you are considering resorting to something that could compromise you later, then you need to take a step back from the keyboard.

SDC has a unique combination of features found in other coins. If anything is new, it's the token idea "borrowed" from zerocoin. I think I've acknowledged the novelty of that idea as implemented in SDC.

There's nothing to "expose" with CRAVE. A coin is a feature set. If the features are broken, then say so. But if nothing is broken, why spend so much energy on it except if you think the market cap of this coin is threatening the cap of your favorite? Wink

What threat? You just lie lie lie.

You are forgetting the em chat built into the wallet you are forgetting the html5 framwork ready for apps to be built you are totally forgetting it is a pos lite wallet and that its on android and iOS
Trying hard to discount the Shadow project and its ability to code and produce a working product is a fools errand but you cant tell because you are that damn stupid..you did invest in xst after all!
You sir are a clown, go back to sleep troll. Again you are offtopic but you dont care you are a fucking idiot no one ever takes seriously.

Not talking to you anymore you are full of shit!

offtopic? I think you meant on topic.

Tell us how you really feel next time. Chat? html5? lite wallet? mobile wallets?
Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my! and months and months
while busily attempting to fud new tech out of devs of other coins.

All the cursing and muck flinging...you mad bro?

Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: