Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:52:00 PM

::: Here's the Crave Signatures :::

For Senior Members & above :
  CRAVE Embraces the privacy movement   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   

for members and full members :
 ☠☠☠☠☠ CRAVE ☠☠☠☠☠ Embraces the privacy movement  
  Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit. 

fnz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:52:15 PM

You can check the patch, it does nothing abnormal, just updates crave to use the latest API after this commit (https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1/commit/a9b6595ef812e8e52b0cb56d22109de5636b82aa)
You're right to have those concerns.

You could be right,  I guess I wish someone else would confirm.

After sudo make install...   the craved compiled fine for me.
No patch was required..  I compiled it fine without.

Not after April 11, this commit broke crave (https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1/commit/a9b6595ef812e8e52b0cb56d22109de5636b82aa)
CDarvin81

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:52:34 PM

the same on windows
not capable masternode: Unknown. Check debug.log for more information.

That's not the same problem... the other is with linux or whatever he's compiling on.

yes thats right. i mean that: nobody wants to HELP me

the infos from debug.log could help us to help u.
have you read this informations?

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:54:10 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 10:57:39 PM by rocoro

Thanks to original guide author.. I revised..  

Setting up a Masternode - Windows

We will be using your home computer for this Smiley nothing fancy

Create a new .txt file, we need to copy/paste a few codes/addresses

Start with a new wallet (0 balance) but first back up your old wallet.dat if you have coins in it Wink
Open te QT, and make sure you have your firewall accepting connections from the CRAVE QT Wink

Nex, Let it sync up

After you synced, go to Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console
Then typ : masternode genkey              
Press enter

You will see a large code, copy this code to the .txt file for now. We need this code later on when we are setting up a new crave.conf file

Go back to your Wallet=>Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console
Then typ : getaccountaddress 0

This will give you a new CRAVE address. Copy this address to the .txt file for now. We need this address later on to sent EXACTLY 500 CRAVE to it (more or less will not work!) so you are able to be a masternode Wink

Next you need to encrypt your wallet! Make sure you think of a strong password!

Settings=>encrypt wallet

After doing that your wallet needs to restart.
Close wallet and re-open.

Alright, It is time to sent those 500 CRAVE to the "address 0" you copy/pasted in the .txt file. make sure it is EXACTLY 500!!  Cheesy

If you have coins in your backed up wallet. Close down the CRAVE QT and just switch your wallet.dat with the back up wallet.dat (the one with your coins in it Wink) make sure you dont remove or lose the other "masternode" one, just put it away somewhere else for a sec.
Restart the CRAVE QT, Let it load, and you should see you have balance again from your backup wallet.

Send 500 coins to the CRAVE address we put in the .txt file earlier. Let it fully confirm in the blockchain.
Close the CRAVE QT and swap the wallet.dat files again. You will now need the masternode wallet.dat file again.

Next, we need to make a new .conf file

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=5555
gen=0
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
logtimestamps=1
masternodeaddr=YOURIPADDRESS:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR GENERATED PRIV KEY

Change username/password
Replace YOURIPADDRESS with your ip address  Smiley
Replace the YOUR GENERATED PRIV KEY with the one you copy/pasted in the .txt file
Save as crave.conf (we all know where to put this right?)

Open the CRAVE QT

Go to Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console

Typ masternode start walletpassword

Then typ masternode list

If you did everything right, and followed this guide step by step you should see you ip addres in the list with :1 behind it... then it is all set! Leave your wallet open though Smiley

If you want to do multiple Masternodes do similar to this:

You can change the port and setup more if you want. You will need to have multiple copies of the datadir and you crave-qt.exe

something like this for your .bat files and make sure you have a folder to hold the data for each running MN.

StartMasterNode1.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode1

StartMasterNode2.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode2

StartMasterNode3.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode3

Crave Master Node 1 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
rpcport=9970
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YourMasterKey
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Crave Master Node 2 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9971
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9998
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Crave Master Node 3 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9972
port=9997
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9997
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:56:45 PM

You can check the patch, it does nothing abnormal, just updates crave to use the latest API after this commit (https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1/commit/a9b6595ef812e8e52b0cb56d22109de5636b82aa)
You're right to have those concerns.

You could be right,  I guess I wish someone else would confirm.

After sudo make install...   the craved compiled fine for me.
No patch was required..  I compiled it fine without.

Not after April 11, this commit broke crave (https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1/commit/a9b6595ef812e8e52b0cb56d22109de5636b82aa)

Thanks for pointing that out !
VeritasSapere

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:57:50 PM

We should request that ICM fixes the github and gives proper credit to the prior contributors of the code base. Could you do this for the community industrialcoinmagic?
This would be a good chance to prove yourself as being a good and competent developer that is responsive to the community.
I would personally buy the rest that i need for a masternode if you did this, since it would greatly increase my confidence in CRAVE and i am sure many others would feel the same way. The way the github looks now is just unprofessional and does not inspire confidence, please fix the github dev and give proper credit to the prior contributors of the code base, it is the right thing to do.
Let me get this straight...giving credit to the prior contributors of the code base? What? Lol! You mean the talented Devs that got manipulated by the upper management of the coin formally known as Dark and received peanuts in return...Played and used by the crypto elite...really? Who do you think is behind this coin sir?
Great men have always stood on the shoulders of other great men...ICM is a class act and you should read his posts before your look like a fool!
This is standard practice amongst all respectable cryptocurrencies as was pointed out earlier. To give credit to people like Satoshi Nakamoto, Gavin Andresen, Hal Finney, Vertoe and many more. It is you who is making a fool of yourself. If the developer is indeed a class act he should acknowledge the great men who's shoulders he is standing on. Furthermore and more pragmatically it should make it much easier to review the code, which would increase confidence and therefore the price. I would think that as a CRAVE supporter you would welcome such a move, unless you are so blinded that you perceive all skepticism as being negative.
waffles99

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:01:41 PM

Thanks! but say if i set up adrenaline node on VPN and i don't want my standard linked crave wallet on a home laptop can i have both node and wallet on same server pointing them to different data directories?
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:03:49 PM

Thanks! but say if i set up adrenaline node on VPN and i don't want my standard linked crave wallet on a home laptop can i have both node and wallet on same server pointing them to different data directories?

Should be able to with -datadir=pathtodatadir  option 

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:05:05 PM

This is standard practice amongst all respectable cryptocurrencies as was pointed out earlier. To give credit to people like Satoshi Nakamoto, Gavin Andresen, Hal Finney, Vertoe and many more. It is you who is making a fool of yourself. If the developer is indeed a class act he should acknowledge the great men who's shoulders he is standing on. Furthermore and more pragmatically it should make it much easier to review the code, which would increase confidence and therefore the price. I would think that as a CRAVE supporter you would welcome such a move, unless you are so blinded that you perceive all skepticism as being negative.

Everyone knows where the code comes from. This is old-style fud: rag on the lack of crediting. If you think the code doesn't adhere to the license say specifically where. If you are here to help and not just be a troll, put in a pull request.

Right now, you look like an unprofessional troll and are clearly not earning your money. Go quote some code snippets and say how you think there is something wrong with it. That works better to make people sell.

If I knew who your handler was, I'd send them a PM and tell them to withhold your $0.23 per post.

And by the way, you are specifically not considered for employment in any of my fud projects. Get some new material.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:05:54 PM

We should request that ICM fixes the github and gives proper credit to the prior contributors of the code base. Could you do this for the community industrialcoinmagic?
This would be a good chance to prove yourself as being a good and competent developer that is responsive to the community.
I would personally buy the rest that i need for a masternode if you did this, since it would greatly increase my confidence in CRAVE and i am sure many others would feel the same way. The way the github looks now is just unprofessional and does not inspire confidence, please fix the github dev and give proper credit to the prior contributors of the code base, it is the right thing to do.

Seems he has disapeared and he broke promise of giving an update today to go watch movies.
Just have a look at the cloak thread. It's the same thing that happened there. Alty a.k.a. ICM a.k.a. whatnotelse will now slowly subside from the community. In a couple of weeks, there will be a minor pump (which won't even get nearly close to previous highs) to get more of your coins (not crave, but the real ones: Bitcoin) and then, the coin will be left to die a slow death.

I know it's hard to realize to have misinvested. Trust me, I know this feeling very, very well. But you (the community in this thread in general, not the user I'm quoting) should at least not bring those into discredit who try to warn you, because they have experienced and witnessed this whole mess over and over again.

I don't know who it was, but telling me "you know where the door is" when all I am doing is telling people the facts which I have seen when cloak happened (heck, they're even using the same forum… all this old crap is being recycled over and over, and nobody even cares!), without attacking anybody personally is either just unthankfulness, ignorance or a shill account of Bobo the clown.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:07:26 PM

Another clear pump and dump with a bunch of bag holders. 

Classic Bob Surplus actions.  Take a dead coin, buy it up, say it is going to be revolutionary, but is really shit.  Then pump it and then right about the time people will believe it is revolutionary, then dump hard. 

If they are stupid enough to believe, then rinse and repeat and tell people that you are sure it will go back up.  And it will, the sock puppet master can dump on regular people again. 

Lame

I see people are struggling just to keep price above 100k.

Not looking good for bagholders. You can sell and buy another coin that doesn't have bagholders. Check the top volume coin on Bittrex.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:08:48 PM

lol there is very little in crypto that is respectable. Funny how people think it is respectable to run around like retarded autists around here, call people names, doxx people, and troll competing projects but god forbid a developer not give credit to someone for 10 lines of borrowed open source code.

All I care about is if the product WORKS, I'm a graphic designer and I don't get to see my name on all the shit I create at my job, where are my crocodile tears?
borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:09:05 PM

need some help. i been running 8 masternodes through tor on windows setup but i have transfered them onto a more secure server pc which i dont browse internet on all set up exactly the same and it wont connect with more than the 1st masternode address.

I have then gone back to the other computer to see if it worked on that one and to my suprise it wont connect on that one either now!

What have i done??
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:09:54 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 04:22:39 PM by gnargnar

Seems he has disapeared and he broke promise of giving an update today to go watch movies.
Just have a look at the cloak thread. It's the same thing that happened there. Alty a.k.a. ICM a.k.a. whatnotelse will now slowly subside from the community. In a couple of weeks, there will be a minor pump (which won't even get nearly close to previous highs) to get more of your coins (not crave, but the real ones: Bitcoin) and then, the coin will be left to die a slow death.

I know it's hard to realize to have misinvested. Trust me, I know this feeling very, very well. But you (the community in this thread in general, not the user I'm quoting) should at least not bring those into discredit who try to warn you, because they have experienced and witnessed this whole mess over and over again.

I don't know who it was, but telling me "you know where the door is" when all I am doing is telling people the facts which I have seen when cloak happened (heck, they're even using the same forum… all this old crap is being recycled over and over, and nobody even cares!), without attacking anybody personally is either just unthankfulness, ignorance or a shill account of Bobo the clown.

huh Huh  where are the facts?  all I see is your twisted reality with an unclear agenda.  Undecided
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:26:49 PM

@allyouracid

You're like people that all believe in fantasy "gods"  

You talk a lot of b.s. but do not offer much solid proof.

This is opensource,  if worse comes to worse..  we can fork and keep with the original design/roadmap/intentions.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:29:50 PM

Because people lost thousands and thousands of dollars. Two days ago the market cap here was over a mil i think? When you are number one on volume you affect everyone in crypto when it all disappears within 24 hours. Makes us all look bad especially when the community tries to play the blame game.

Okay, now you've made a "liar" out of me when I said I'm out. But since you sent me such a civil minded PM, I'm going to answer you here.

Pump teams buy in low, find a good coin that is in the process of delivering, pump it, and sell into the pump.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the dev. That's the nature of this market: volatility. I doubled my money with this coin on the way down because that's how I trade. I trade on volatility and that only happens on the dump. Pumps are pretty much straight up and I never touch them.

Now I'm really out, I hope.

Re: trading volatility

That makes two of us Wink

prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:31:06 PM

Haha this is so bizarre. But i love to come and read here in between studies and tell people that they are idiots. Are you kids 12 or what? People calling for the disappeared dev like they would call mommy
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:32:03 PM

Everyone knows where the code comes from. This is old-style fud: rag on the lack of crediting. If you think the code doesn't adhere to the license say specifically where. If you are here to help and not just be a troll, put in a pull request.

Right now, you look like an unprofessional troll and are clearly not earning your money. Go quote some code snippets and say how you think there is something wrong with it. That works better to make people sell.

If I knew who your handler was, I'd send them a PM and tell them to withhold your $0.23 per post.

And by the way, you are specifically not considered for employment in any of my fud projects. Get some new material.

Veritas Veritas Vertias! I'm sorry you will have to do much better...
You could have read Vertoes posts on the matter the other day but we all know your boss had the BCT mods delete them! So unless you know what your talking about its probably better keeping silent and letting Evan speak for himself!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
VeritasSapere

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:41:34 PM

I bought in after the crash in the price, I recognize a bubble when i see one. Thank you for supporting what i am saying though and i agree that people should be thanking me for my skepticism. I want financial privacy and freedom like i am sure many of us here do as well, we are on the same side we should not be attacking each other. For the record i am not a payed troll or an alt of somebody else as has been suggested here. I am not a coder myself so it is difficult for me to asses the legitimacy of a project especially if there is so little peer review or information, there is not even a whitepaper explaining the basic tenets of the anonymity. I want to invest in all real anonymous cryptocurrencies, I just need to be convinced that this is a legitimate project. If the github traces back to the contributors then it should be easier to review the code and most likely more code reviews can be done so that we can all be assured that it does work, I am sure there are many investors here that feel the same way that i do. Fixing the github is in the best interests of CRAVE and we should all be embracing this idea and request that the developer does this IMHO.
borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:45:53 PM

post getting lost on other pages.

can you help me with my nodes.

I have moved my nodes to another computer copied everything accross set up tor exactly the same but now when i try to start the nodes it says unable to connect ajhdlksafasf.oinion.9999.

It is the same setup as i had before on other computer.

I have then gone back and checked to see if they work on the other computer still and they dont! the same again when i type masternode start it says unable to connect ashfladgaf.oinion:9999.

The conf files are the same that were working before.

the wallets them selves on both computer still load and sync and assume they can still send coins i havent tested tho.

thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: