Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:04:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826669 times)
fnz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:33:10 PM

For those of you that want to compile crave:
Assuming you have all the dependencies.

For libsecp256k1:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1.git
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig
plz help
Code:
@ubu:~/secp256k1$ sudo make install
make[1]: Bxoд в кaтaлoг `/home/user/secp256k1'
 /bin/mkdir -p '/usr/local/lib'
 /bin/bash ./libtool   --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c   libsecp256k1.la '/usr/local/lib'
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libsecp256k1.so.0.0.0 /usr/local/lib/libsecp256k1.so.0.0.0
libtool: install: (cd /usr/local/lib && { ln -s -f libsecp256k1.so.0.0.0 libsecp256k1.so.0 || { rm -f libsecp256k1.so.0 && ln -s libsecp256k1.so.0.0.0 libsecp256k1.so.0; }; })
libtool: install: (cd /usr/local/lib && { ln -s -f libsecp256k1.so.0.0.0 libsecp256k1.so || { rm -f libsecp256k1.so && ln -s libsecp256k1.so.0.0.0 libsecp256k1.so; }; })
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libsecp256k1.lai /usr/local/lib/libsecp256k1.la
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libsecp256k1.a /usr/local/lib/libsecp256k1.a
libtool: install: chmod 644 /usr/local/lib/libsecp256k1.a
libtool: install: /usr/bin/ranlib /usr/local/lib/libsecp256k1.a
libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /usr/local/lib
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Libraries have been installed in:
   /usr/local/lib

If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries
in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and
specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR'
flag during linking and do at least one of the following:
   - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable
     during execution
   - add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable
     during linking
   - use the `-Wl,-rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag
   - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf'

See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for
more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 /bin/mkdir -p '/usr/local/include'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 include/secp256k1.h '/usr/local/include'
 /bin/mkdir -p '/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 libsecp256k1.pc '/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig'
make[1]: Bыxoд из кaтaлoгa `/home/user/secp256k1'

That's right, is installed, now move on to crave build :-)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:34:53 PM

I have no benefits of trolling any project, but I am really sick of all those scams which take money from all the users. Though I am pretty confident that many of you don't want to hear what I am telling you, I am even more confident that in some months, at least some of you remember what I wrote. This will be the few who are not learning resistant. I'd be happy about a private message then, telling me that you have learned from the past mistakes and that you were - at least in retrospective - glad to have read what I wrote.
I won't even reply with "I told you so" - I'm not that kind of person. I will be telling you that I am feeling happy for you for not falling prey to Alty and his deceptive partners again.

The issue is this level of paranoia is getting bizarre, first ICM is Bob, now he is Alty. Next people will say he is Wolong, or Bryce Weiner, heck he might even be Josh Garza he is everyone!

Also Alty is a regular and investor in #Shadowcash now, why would he latch on to the Shadow project then go create Crave and have it attacked by other SDC investors? It makes no sense, what is the play here...
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:35:24 PM

@allyouracid

You're like people that all believe in fantasy "gods"  

You talk a lot of b.s. but do not offer much solid proof.

This is opensource,  if worse comes to worse..  we can fork and keep with the original design/roadmap/intentions.
See my previous post. I have explained where you can find proof.
Also, just because it is open source, this does not - at least in my opinion - justify the devs and their crew stealing money from you. Didn't you work hard for what you earned?

1. There is no proof of what you say in previous posts,  please prove dev is also under which names you speak of.

the devs and their crew stealing money from you.

2.  So you have proof that they are "stealing money from me" ?  Where..  I've actually done nothing but make money from this coin!

No proof.  Just your colored viewpoints/opinions.

borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:36:34 PM

post getting lost on other pages.

can you help me with my nodes.

I have moved my nodes to another computer copied everything accross set up tor exactly the same but now when i try to start the nodes it says unable to connect ajhdlksafasf.oinion.9999.

It is the same setup as i had before on other computer.

I have then gone back and checked to see if they work on the other computer still and they dont! the same again when i type masternode start it says unable to connect ashfladgaf.oinion:9999.

The conf files are the same that were working before.

the wallets them selves on both computer still load and sync and assume they can still send coins i havent tested tho.

thanks

did you change the .onion address to the new one created on the new computer?

ye i tried it a few times thinking it was just a dodgy generated one

perhaps try reinstalling tor? and deleting that address file?

tried that to. Is there sme sort of resync i need to do as i have moved computers and it is different ip or summit like that?

maybe you can try setting up an apache server with like XAMPP or something and see if you can connect to it with your tor .onion address

if you can..maybe its a port issue

but it was working on the other computer at first and then stopped once i installed it on the other one. Is it a tor problem? only thing i can think to try is make whole new wallets for the nodes and see if that works but that seems a pain in the arse

it could be a port issue...i was able to setup tor and i was able to connect to my XAMPP apache server...but was unable to connect to the masternode server...then i did some port scans on 9999 and it was closed...tried to do some port forwarding on my router but for some reason the port forwarding wasnt working for me  and port never became open Sad

not a port issue. i jsut forwarded it and checked again it still doing this same :S unless someone can help looks like i doing a fresh go at them all =/
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:37:21 PM

Crave gonna go to the moon baby. Dev coding hard. Sexxy wallet APK coming
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:39:17 PM

I have no benefits of trolling any project, but I am really sick of all those scams which take money from all the users. Though I am pretty confident that many of you don't want to hear what I am telling you, I am even more confident that in some months, at least some of you remember what I wrote. This will be the few who are not learning resistant. I'd be happy about a private message then, telling me that you have learned from the past mistakes and that you were - at least in retrospective - glad to have read what I wrote.
I won't even reply with "I told you so" - I'm not that kind of person. I will be telling you that I am feeling happy for you for not falling prey to Alty and his deceptive partners again.

The issue is this level of paranoia is getting bizarre, first ICM is Bob, now he is Alty. Next people will say he is Wolong, or Bryce Weiner, heck he might even be Josh Garza he is everyone!

Also Alty is a regular and investor in #Shadowcash now, why would he latch on to the Shadow project then go create Crave and have it attacked by other SDC investors? It makes no sense, what is the play here...
Okay, when I first mentioned Alty, it was a guess, because nearly anything here looks like it used to look back in the cloak days. My first post mentioning Alty makes that, iirc, clear that it's just a guess, should have stressed it a bit more.
Nevertheless, this looks scammy all the way down. The parallels are there.

@allyouracid

This is opensource,  if worse comes to worse..  we can fork and keep with the original design/roadmap/intentions.
Also, just because it is open source, this does not - at least in my opinion - justify the devs and their crew stealing money from you. Didn't you work hard for what you earned?

1. There is no proof of what you say in previous posts,  please prove dev is also under which names you speak of.

the devs and their crew stealing money from you.

2.  So you have proof that they are "stealing money from me" ?  Where..  I've actually done nothing but make money from this coin!

No proof.  Just your colored viewpoints/opinions.

Because of the extreme level of ignorance and as you seem to be someone who does not care if others lose money, as long as you make your profits, I refuse to answer your post in detail.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:41:17 PM

Thank you for supporting what i am saying though and i agree that people should be thanking me for my skepticism.

Why the veil? Are you not a wolf in sheeps clothing? Please prove me wrong...
I am confused, what veil? and what am i supposed to prove? lol

Sad really... but you have already proved it and don't even realize!
Right now this is water cooler talks at all the boiler rooms...
Like I said...Never address me again sir!
Good Day!    

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 05:41:47 PM

//Trolls

proof? Where is the proof? Many words, no evidence. Like US State Department. you work it?

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
forsaken999

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:44:28 PM

gg gn
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:44:45 PM

Because of the extreme level of ignorance and as you seem to be someone who does not care if others lose money, as long as you make your profits, I refuse to answer your post in detail.

Sounds like you're just dodging because you can't provide all the proof I ask of.
Nice try though.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:47:33 PM

I just screen shot your post and will PM you when the Crave market cap is higher than the Crypto formerly known as Dark!
Good day and happy trading  Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:50:30 PM

@allyouracid : i'm not attacking you when I say that you have your "own twisted reality"... nor do i want to find clues in other coins messy ann.  

I'm just trying to understand : you have a vested interest in "warning" others here, hence why I used "unclear agenda" ....
Why would someone like you feel it's the right thing to do to "warn" others and since days now spent hours replying here, entering into many dramas, quoting some very specific posts that meet your goals, etc... etc...

please, don't re-quote all your posts just to make your point, because once again it will look fishy, but just answer in few sentences why you are doing that, why you feel it's the right thing to do (god call?), why you want to get remembered as "being/proven right", to make history ?

I'm not shitting on other threads, why you? it's not a kindergarden here, most of us here are adults, and if under 18yo, knows the crypto game.
AncientHuh

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:52:12 PM

I just screen shot your post and will PM you when the Crave market cap is higher than the Crypto formerly known as Dark!
Good day and happy trading  Cool

sad to see you guys are still trying to regain your loss, just cash out and call it a day, learn a lesson and dont invest blindly over hype, the only winners here are the devs who tricked a lot of you newbs into giving up your hard earned btc
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:52:30 PM

@allyouracid

This is opensource,  if worse comes to worse..  we can fork and keep with the original design/roadmap/intentions.

Stealing? Nobody has to buy anything they don't want to...if fact please don't unless your know the risks associated with any investment!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:55:24 PM

The real believers will hold.

https://youtu.be/mDYNuD4CwlI  ?
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:57:41 PM

It might even be that he is Insane Clown Madmen!  or (posse) Tongue

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:08:29 PM

::: Here's the Crave Signatures :::

quote this post & grab the signature code to paste in your profile

For Senior Members & above :
  CRAVE Embraces the privacy movement   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   

for members and full members :
 ☠☠☠☠☠ CRAVE ☠☠☠☠☠ Embraces the privacy movement  
  Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit. 

AncientHuh

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:08:32 PM

@allyouracid

This is opensource,  if worse comes to worse..  we can fork and keep with the original design/roadmap/intentions.

Stealing? Nobody has to buy anything they don't want to...if fact please don't unless your know the risks associated with any investment!

looks like you learned the hard way, now you understand the risks and sure you most likely bought and lost a lot
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:13:19 PM

Funny how my post with Vertoe in it was deleted after posting on DASH thread yesterday...
Screen shot it before it disappears again like most Vertoe posts....  Wink

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: vertoe on March 29, 2015, 11:53:05 PM

Quote from: toknormal on March 10, 2015, 02:46:12 AM

Quote from: Lebubar on March 10, 2015, 02:30:19 AM

So yes there is ideology behind this coin : privacy, liberty, freedom, try to make the world less directed by "power" and more with the heart...

I hope that changing the name will not make the ideology behind it change too, otherwhise it will failed.

There's no ideology in something that nobody uses. The ideology's in the design, not the name. Vertoe is justified in leaving over not being consulted but less so over 'ideology'.

It's not a rock song that's being built here it's electronic money.

The name can easily be compromised without any loss of principle but the functionality can't. So Evan has got his priorities right in that regard.

no.

i left because i disagree darkcoin or however it will be called next year is not a decentralized entity. it never was but i ignored it as long as darkcoin was following the same path i was following. the path to total financial privacy. and thats why i am so upset about how this currency is lead by a single person. darkcoin is like an old conservative company with strong hierarchical comamnd structures and a single person on the top of the pyramid. evan duffield. the rebranding using a detergent name was just a step forward in creating something like apple or paypal. fuck this i tell you. what we need is a trustless, decentralized and anonymous currency. darkcoin is not decentralized as it still relies on a single person. and this reaches deep into the code base.

the core devs were just a bunch of volunteers exploited for the big thing. the extended darkcoin team was the same with even a lower place to sit on that pyramid. and what was the darkcoin foundation again? right, something to reserve some rights on some names and collect money. who nominated and voted for the foundation board? who does even know who are these guys? how did we learn about the foundation? from local news papers! the team listings kept counting names of people nobody ever noticed before. and they never committed anything visible to the community or the repository. and i was spending 25 hours a day monitory everything that happened in the darkcoin community for more than a year. the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.

i will get out and and will contribute to something decentralized and anonymous. i always hoped darkcoin could fill that void. i cant blame anyone to stay with this project. you are probably investors trying to win a gold donkey. or you are simply trying to exploit every possible vector of profit in the coins space. whatever. you are not here because darkcoin is something it claims to be.

if you disagree with my statement above, i dont care, but answer that simple question: what if evan duffield suddenly announces he quits the project tomorrow morning?

good luck

You guys can always come join us on da crave train!
ICM and Vertoe gonna rock da crypto world $$$ Wink

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:15:00 PM

Funny how my post with Vertoe in it was deleted after posting on DASH thread yesterday...
Screen shot it before it disappears again like most Vertoe posts....  Wink

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: vertoe on March 29, 2015, 11:53:05 PM

Quote from: toknormal on March 10, 2015, 02:46:12 AM

Quote from: Lebubar on March 10, 2015, 02:30:19 AM

So yes there is ideology behind this coin : privacy, liberty, freedom, try to make the world less directed by "power" and more with the heart...

I hope that changing the name will not make the ideology behind it change too, otherwhise it will failed.

There's no ideology in something that nobody uses. The ideology's in the design, not the name. Vertoe is justified in leaving over not being consulted but less so over 'ideology'.

It's not a rock song that's being built here it's electronic money.

The name can easily be compromised without any loss of principle but the functionality can't. So Evan has got his priorities right in that regard.

no.

i left because i disagree darkcoin or however it will be called next year is not a decentralized entity. it never was but i ignored it as long as darkcoin was following the same path i was following. the path to total financial privacy. and thats why i am so upset about how this currency is lead by a single person. darkcoin is like an old conservative company with strong hierarchical comamnd structures and a single person on the top of the pyramid. evan duffield. the rebranding using a detergent name was just a step forward in creating something like apple or paypal. fuck this i tell you. what we need is a trustless, decentralized and anonymous currency. darkcoin is not decentralized as it still relies on a single person. and this reaches deep into the code base.

the core devs were just a bunch of volunteers exploited for the big thing. the extended darkcoin team was the same with even a lower place to sit on that pyramid. and what was the darkcoin foundation again? right, something to reserve some rights on some names and collect money. who nominated and voted for the foundation board? who does even know who are these guys? how did we learn about the foundation? from local news papers! the team listings kept counting names of people nobody ever noticed before. and they never committed anything visible to the community or the repository. and i was spending 25 hours a day monitory everything that happened in the darkcoin community for more than a year. the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.

i will get out and and will contribute to something decentralized and anonymous. i always hoped darkcoin could fill that void. i cant blame anyone to stay with this project. you are probably investors trying to win a gold donkey. or you are simply trying to exploit every possible vector of profit in the coins space. whatever. you are not here because darkcoin is something it claims to be.

if you disagree with my statement above, i dont care, but answer that simple question: what if evan duffield suddenly announces he quits the project tomorrow morning?

good luck

You guys can always come join us on da crave train!
ICM and Vertoe gonna rock da crypto world $$$ Wink

vertoe is not on board he is not been asked yet nor has he confirmed it. he has just said he is available to be hired
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: