Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826665 times)
Jengo

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:01:17 PM

I hold well more than just sdc and you are insulting quite a few coins now. If you actually looked at any of my past posts in this thread that i have nothing against crave and i hope it succeeds for the holders.

Oh cool. Man you are a martyr for a whole group of currencies now.

Never seen that MO before from the sdc fud team.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I never said I was a martyr, I just don't see the relevance of assign me to a "FUD TEAM" based on the fact I hold a coin, 1 among many. Am I a dash fudder, an xmr fudder a btc fudder? Come on man don't stop now, Call them all out.

You are the victim of an accusation. Poor you. Not really a new MO.  Cry Cry

You come in on cue with the rest of the sdc fud team.

Are you serious now?? Just STOP that shit dude

Trust me, calling the sdc team out is far better than letting them run rampant. They are here to divert market cap to prop up their sdc bags. Don't be confused.

I'm beginning to believe you're not even holding crave.
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:01:32 PM

Always when price's going up all the trolls come to this thread.

I understand that,they're not happy that capital from theyrs coins is going to CRAVE.

But only one thing gonna stop them,just DO NOT REPLY/QUOTE THEM,please.

Thanks

to you were trolls and what we were saying was fud when this was at 800k even at 300k and even at 200k we told you but according to you fud, sdc team lol i'm making easy money of you. its more difficult to make it rise than how easy it is for it to fall
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:02:19 PM

I don't know about you guys but I sure am glad I already got my masternode! Thx for cheep coins all you fudders lol.  Grin
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:02:47 PM

SNAFFLES SAYS

THIS IS A CRAVE THREAD> WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR WARNINGS> NOW GO AWAY IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY

we can say what we want, if you dont like it you can go. same accounts who warned of the pump and dump but new accounts cheerleading.
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:04:01 PM

I don't know about you guys but I sure am glad I already got my masternode! Thx for cheep coins all you fudders lol.  Grin

yes many thought 800k was cheap damn they were wrong some thought 300k was cheap. once morning buyers sold then its another dump. make me more money i love this manipulation
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:04:30 PM

I understand that,they're not happy that capital from theyrs coins is going to CRAVE.

Thanks

gtfo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Cravers,

I've just signed up to tell you one thing I don't like about this thread.

That thing are the trolls.

You MUST understand that they'll never stop if you reply them all the fucking time.

JUST STOP REPLY AND QUOTE THESE FUDSTERS AND TROLLS.

Every average intelligent person knows that CRAVE'll be a revolution.

Patient is best strategy ATM.Don't care about the present price,mark my words and look back in 2-3 months

BTW I'm proud owner of almost 10100 CRAVEs and I'll never sell them-maybe a few when $35/CRAVE Smiley

One more time: DON'T REACT THE TROLLS!!!

Sorry for my english

Regard

The Craver

nobody is fudding, everyone here is trying to warn everyone else of this pump scam, a lot of us have been scammed and it is hurting alt coins
the only thing you try to warn us that there are p&d groups involved as they see profit opportunity and they do what they do best p&d. dont say crave is scam, or that icm is scam, because dev is only been delivering. real scam are the those manipulative groups that got attracted of big attention that crave gained, they are real scum of the earth and has nothing to do with coin. so please stop this nonsense. thank you.  

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

Thanks

gtfo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Cravers,

I've just signed up to tell you one thing I don't like about this thread.

That thing are the trolls.

You MUST understand that they'll never stop if you reply them all the fucking time.

JUST STOP REPLY AND QUOTE THESE FUDSTERS AND TROLLS.

Every average intelligent person knows that CRAVE'll be a revolution.

Patient is best strategy ATM.Don't care about the present price,mark my words and look back in 2-3 months

BTW I'm proud owner of almost 10100 CRAVEs and I'll never sell them-maybe a few when $35/CRAVE Smiley

One more time: DON'T REACT THE TROLLS!!!

Sorry for my english

Regard

The Craver

nobody is fudding, everyone here is trying to warn everyone else of this pump scam, a lot of us have been scammed and it is hurting alt coins
the only thing you try to warn us that there are p&d groups involved as they see profit opportunity and they do what they do best p&d. dont say crave is scam, or that icm is scam, because dev is only been delivering. real scam are the those manipulative groups that got attracted of big attention that crave gained, they are real scum of the earth and has nothing to do with coin. so please stop this nonsense. thank you.  

i agree with you there its no scam but its massively overrated
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:07:32 PM

what lol i wuldnt want 91k of this. i said i bought at 91,000 sats this morning

Ah, so you were just implying that you had 91k to dump to scare people. You don't really have 91k to dump. That's good to know.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:08:02 PM

You will see from my below discussion yesterday with LNS on the Shadow thread that I did everything I could to put the FUD fire out ...Enjoy the read!
41   Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [SDC] The Shadow Project | Anon POS | Ring Sigs | Decentralized MarketPlace (w)  on: April 12, 2015, 07:26:55 PM  

Quote from: LongAndShort on April 12, 2015, 07:01:23 PM

Quote from: Hyperjacked on April 12, 2015, 06:50:31 PM

Quote from: LongAndShort on April 12, 2015, 06:41:29 PM

Quote from: Hyperjacked on April 12, 2015, 06:35:16 PM

Greetings Shadow warriors! I come in peace ... Grin
If anyone from our Crave thread is on This LNS thread Spreading FUD please stop ASAP!
Show what you can build and not what you can tear down...
I'm sure LNS will do the same in return!
Cheers!

What has shadow got to do with me posting on another thread..  Huh

Enlighten me as to how you draw the two as one?

I thought it had everything to do with it according to what I'm reading over on The Crave thread!
If some from our thread are posting here it is wrong and they should stop posting Fud about Shadow...
Is something wrong with me saying that? I would be appreciative if you did that on our site and I like to treat people the way I like to be treated...
I believe it is the golden rule....

Firstly i don't agree with your logic in the slightest. If ANYBODY posts here, it is not representing crave or any other project whether they have it in their sig or they have posted on a specific coin thread, own it, support it or built it. Entertaining the notion it does is ridiculous and you need to, in my opinion, go and get right with that!

I believe that if anyone here on this thread, says something about crave or any other project you like and you don't agree with it then you are welcome to say something, anyone is as long as its respectful and is clearly truthful and with evidence to back it up! That is your god given right! It has nothing to do with you representing crave as a whole though. It will only ever be your opinion even if you built it.

Just as you are not here representing crave right now or its community. You are speaking out of your own opinion!

I believe it is ridiculous to follow your logic and i encourage you to think it through.

Wow! Lol...We are on totally different wave lengths...Freedom of speech LNS! Have you read anything I have written on the other posts? You or anyone here can post anywhere and I could care less...all I said is that the trolls on our thread should watch what they say because nothing good can come from it! It is destructive and clouds the mind and clutters a thread that is meant for knowledge not bickering...
I hear you are a brilliant programmer...prove them right! Dig deep...channel your energy into greatness!!!
Everything in life can be simplified...let's not make it complicated! conversation is like great code...sometimes the most simple things are the most profound! let's not complicate this...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:08:19 PM

I hold well more than just sdc and you are insulting quite a few coins now. If you actually looked at any of my past posts in this thread that i have nothing against crave and i hope it succeeds for the holders.

Oh cool. Man you are a martyr for a whole group of currencies now.

Never seen that MO before from the sdc fud team.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I never said I was a martyr, I just don't see the relevance of assign me to a "FUD TEAM" based on the fact I hold a coin, 1 among many. Am I a dash fudder, an xmr fudder a btc fudder? Come on man don't stop now, Call them all out.

You are the victim of an accusation. Poor you. Not really a new MO.  Cry Cry

You come in on cue with the rest of the sdc fud team.

lol, on cue? Really.... The fact that tons of people showed up when the volume spike happened, may have had something to do with it i think. BUt no that doesn't fit in with your little box of a world, for you everybody that is not "to da moon" is labeled an sdc fudder.

Even the damn crave dev agrees with me in some aspects.
borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:08:22 PM

still struggling getting my nodes working!

I have forwarded 9999. I have tor set up correctly and it has generated the .oinion bits. I have added the conf correctly

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=hh
rpcpassword=gh
server=1
rpcport=9998
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
masternodeaddr=rrhdy2to4luu4oxb.onion:9999
masternode=1
port=9999
masternodeprivkey=******

yet i am still getting the message

not capable masternode: Could not connect to rrhdy2to4luu4oxb.onion:9999

can someone help me please

I even tested it on just my ip and that still didnt work it had same error msg.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:10:14 PM

Good idea is: CRAVERS reply CRAVERS....C'mon it's our thread.

Just be patient,enjoy your MN and staking like me,everything's gonna be ok about the CRAVE in the future.

BE STRONG......DO NOT REPLY TROLLS
tx42

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:10:33 PM

lol, on cue? Really.... The fact that tons of people showed up when the volume spike happened, may have had something to do with it i think. BUt no that doesn't fit in with your little box of a world, for you everybody that is not "to da moon" is labeled an sdc fudder.

Even the damn crave dev agrees with me in some aspects.

Agrees with what about crave? I only see you here to defend your sdc bags.

hussar

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:10:43 PM

I have forwarded 9999. I have tor set up correctly and it has generated the .oinion bits. I have added the conf correctly

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=hh
rpcpassword=gh
server=1
rpcport=9998
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
masternode=1
port=9999
masternodeprivkey=******

did you check DMZ in router? this was my prob, was pointed out last week

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:11:02 PM

In case you are wondering why it still hasn't been published yet, we are waiting for a back-end solution from ICM. Smiley

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
wasref

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:11:21 PM

Ah, so you were just implying that you had 91k to dump to scare people. You don't really have 91k to dump. That's good to know.

read the message again fool. i said bought 91k and i just sold for some sexy profits. next buy in. p n dump all day long this coin is
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:11:25 PM

You need to up your reading comprehension, he clearly stated he had bought at 91k sats. Now your just twisting words and spewing crap in order to create drama.

Must be a boring day for you eh?
tx42

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:11:58 PM

You need to up your reading comprehension, he clearly stated he had bought at 91k sats. Now your just twisting words and spewing crap in order to create drama.

Must be a boring day for you eh?

wasref on the sdc fud team too?

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:12:23 PM

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=hh
rpcpassword=gh
server=1
rpcport=9998
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
masternode=1
port=9999
masternodeprivkey=******

careful using a DMZ. if ur MN coins r in cold storage not so much to worry about. not sure how it works.

borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:12:46 PM

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=hh
rpcpassword=gh
server=1
rpcport=9998
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
masternode=1
port=9999
masternodeprivkey=******

should that be enabled and signed to the computer i want?
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: