Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:26:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS PICISI? ........ www.PICISI.com  (Read 14721 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:57:21 AM

This only needs 2 more campaigns to start yes?

with 4 more admins and 3 more sponsors Smiley
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:44:00 AM

What are the specifications of the 4 needed admins?
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:34:29 AM

What are the specifications of the 4 needed admins?

Thanks for that question, in general I'm looking for people who have drive and ambition, people who see my vision for the site and are willing to work with everyone else on the team to realize those goals.  

Since all of the currently available positions are executive positions the candidate is expected to be self-motivated, able to create strategies and willing to execute the plans with the resources presently available.

Since it is vital that all admins be on the same page with regard to advanced knowledge about PICISI.  I ask each one the same questions specific to the position they are applying for:

1)  Please explain what PICISI is and in what regard it will make major impact?
2)  List and explain the reasons for the PICISI issued currency/token?
3)  Of the 10 PICISI sponsorship opportunities, please name and explain as many you can.
and
4)  Based on your understanding of the ____________________ position how would you go about executing your duties? (please be specific)

In the mean time I would examine the past posts of the candidate to get a sense of his personality, again I'm looking for people who are ambitious self-starters.  

People like you and HYPER would be perfect for PICISI because both are you are ambitious self-starters, in addition to being highly intelligent, skilled, and familiar with what PICISI is about, and both of you are good people.  

Each candidate must receive 100% approval of the whole team before joining the PICISI admin team.

If you are, or someone you know is, interested in any of the positions please PM me.    

Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:51:53 PM

A new associate has joined the PICISI admin team, I'm pleased to announce that Toodamntired is now the Promotions Director.  

The Promotion Director is responsible for promoting the site to sponsors, organizers, members, donors, and media to generate business. Responsible for instructing and monitoring the Promotion Contractors and Campaign Contractors. This person is an trainer as well as a hard-sales guy, he is expected to receive unassigned sales traffic and have a high close rate. This person must be knowledgeable, personable, and patient, yet know when and how to close a deal.

toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:09:00 PM

Thank You to Armis for this opportunity. I look forward to helping PICISI become a successful company and helping to bring new people to the Altcoin markets.

Over the next few days I will be gathering some needed "Promotional Resources". If you have something you think might be beneficial to PICISI, please send me a message and let me know what you have to offer. 

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:14:33 AM

A new associate has joined the PICISI admin team, I'm pleased to announce that Toodamntired is now the Promotions Director.  

The Promotion Director is responsible for promoting the site to sponsors, organizers, members, donors, and media to generate business. Responsible for instructing and monitoring the Promotion Contractors and Campaign Contractors. This person is an trainer as well as a hard-sales guy, he is expected to receive unassigned sales traffic and have a high close rate. This person must be knowledgeable, personable, and patient, yet know when and how to close a deal.

Well done Toodamntired, it's gonna be one nice ride!!
einsteinium

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 01:51:35 AM

Thank You to Armis for this opportunity. I look forward to helping PICISI become a successful company and helping to bring new people to the Altcoin markets.

Over the next few days I will be gathering some needed "Promotional Resources". If you have something you think might be beneficial to PICISI, please send me a message and let me know what you have to offer. 

Congratulation from the Einsteinium Board, welcome to the PICISI team Smiley

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:51:28 AM

Hey toodamntired,

Congratulations on becoming Promotions Director with PICISI. I look forward to working with you.

All the best

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 11:28:41 AM

Welcome to the PICISI team, toodamntired. Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the project.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:44:26 PM

Succes I follow this topic.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:20:35 AM

Congratulations on the new hire  Grin

We are proud to be part of PICISI

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:18:56 PM

Thanks toodamntired for your help to the community and good Luck for you and PICISI

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:10:09 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 12:23:21 AM by Armis

I'm please to announce that we received an NXT donation, that NXT is now a sponsor, and that NXT will be the platform on which Pi (short for PICISI issued currency) will be issued; the updated sponsor list is:

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:37:39 PM

Magi (XMG) the unique coin of the future will make donation tonight!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:15:45 PM

I'm pleased to announce that we received a sponsorship donation from Magi, here is our updated sponsor list:

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 10:28:34 PM

CryptoDatabase / Technology / Crypto Database Development  / Crypto Database is a website that catalogs Cryptocurrencies, offers a price checking tool, has it's own faucets, hosts games where you can earn coins for playing, and much more.   / $500 / HYPER will be the host CC sponsor / for more info visit http://cryptodatabase.net/crowdfund

perfect, thanks

This is really exciting I will definitely send some of my personal HYPER to support this campaign.

Feel free to post on the HYPER thread about it too!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:00:19 AM

NXT has grown from an innovative cryptocurrency (CC) to a financial ecosystem.  As a currency NXT performs at the upper levels of all ranking charts, as an asset platform NXT has a stable of high performers; and now with NXT’s new Monetary System (MS) more high performance is expected.

PICISI is being positioned as an influential player in the CC space.  Recently a currency was issued on behalf of PICISI via NXT’s Monetary System, the currency name is Pi (currency code NUMUS -- latin for currency).  We are currently talking to an undisclosed number of exchanges to have them test NXT's new MS innovative currency with Pi at their exchange.

NXT developers have indicated that NXT’s MS currencies are not designed for ‘off the shelf’ integration into any exchange platform.  However according to jl777, an influential NXT Asset manager: ‘for the exchanges that already support NXT assets, they would simply change "transferAsset" API calls to "transferCurrency". since they use nearly the identical syntax’.  

Pi is viewed as an ideal test subject because PICISI is in pre-launch mode and has a small community (~30 people) of supply-side and demand-side participants: investors, sponsors, admins, and Promotion Contractors.  

Since NXT's MS technology is viewed as cutting edge yet not part of any public exchange, Pi's integration will be viewed as a big step in the cryptocurrency space.  As such participating exchanges will likely receive good press coverage if integration is finalized.  

Here is more information on NXT's Monetary System: http://nxt.org/about/monetary-system/

Please refer to: PICISI Currency - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/pi-anyone-picisi-issued-currency-crowdfunding-space/ to know how Pi will be used in the day to day operations of PICISI.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:31:55 AM

I'm pleased to announce that we received a sponsorship donation from Gridcoin, and that Gridcoin is our 20th sponsor.

Another pre-launch goal has been acheived:  

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 20: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Stiviacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, and Gridcoin); [goal achieved]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 12: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 6, [goal achieved & surpassed] .
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:37:42 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 03:59:54 AM by Armis

I'm pleased to announce that we received a sponsorship donation from Gridcoin, and that Gridcoin is our 20th sponsor.

Another pre-launch goal has been achieved:  

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 20: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, and Gridcoin); [goal achieved]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 12: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 6, [goal achieved & surpassed] .
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:47:33 AM

Unexpected Premature Good News

Earlier today, I was informed that of the 600 million websites on the internet, www.PICISI.com is ranked at 22 million.  This is phenomenal news considering there is nothing at the site and we didn't ask anyone to go there.  Our plan regarding site performance was to start monitoring it after we launch but since it is now listed we will start monitoring immediately. 

Apparently the prelaunch buzz was effective and caused people to search out the site.  That curiosity was recognized by Alexa.com, the foremost authority on site rankings, who ranked PICISI.com.

At this rate we expect to rise though the ranks fairly quickly.  Our ranking goal is to be under 100K in 3 months and under 10K in 6 months.  For perspective coinmarketcap.com is ranked at 14,406 worldwide, and bitcointalk.org is ranked at 5,645 worldwide.   

After we go under 10K we will aim to compete head-to-head with our primary competitors in the crowdfunding space: indiegogo.com who is ranked at 1018 worldwide and kickstarter.com who is presently ranked at 372 worldwide.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: