Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:45:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] HACKATHON - 0.1 BTC - satoshihack.com  (Read 7697 times)
ca333 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:53:23 AM

but i can say 100% that anybody with LITTLE IT-knowledge can make this..  

If someone with more than "little IT-knowledge" cannot hack it, then it is not 100%.
If someone with only "little IT-knowledge" cannot hack it, then it is not 100%.
For your statement to be true, then I'd have to have less than "little IT-knowledge" where "little" as defined by you is not what 100% of people knowledgeable in IT would define "little" as.

i will adapt the declaration and make it "with MINIMAL web-development knowledge". so for me "MINIMAL webdev knowledge" is same like little IT-knowledge.

I also have MINIMAL webdev knowledge as that is synonymous with "little IT-knowledge" for me as well. Still NOT 100%.

/*back:to:the:roots:rot5*/ and <!--NOgoback--> is closer to autistic savant-level shit, not solvable by anyone with any definition that you purport to offer.

Yes, I'm offended by everyone being lied to (with definitions of "little" and "minimal" that are only your own) repeatedly.

yes please read again the info-thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993678.
it says: (look the bold text)

"When is the launch?
The first BitcoinHackMe will start THIS WEEKEND!!!   Cool  see the countdown: www.bitcoinhack.me
We will make it not so hard first time. So only use php, html, js and basics of encryption and hashing-algorithms.
I will also be in the IRC #satoshihack and give hints when somebody have absolutely NO idea. But last 2 level user must find all out alone."

this project is also to learn something.  but if you only would understand minimal knowledge of the above IT-fields (php, html, js and basics of encryption and hashing-algorithms) you would already have lvl3 or lvl4.
you do not focus. you still want to proof that this is not easy. BUT IT IS EASY! but still MUST USE BRAIN. maybe its not easy for everyone. but for EVERY PERSON with MINIMAL knowledge in the above area its not a big thing. FOCUS!

PS. HINT: the hints you found above is also important for the hackme. but if you still not @lvl3 or above. it s worthless for you....

#EDIT: you only look at the sourcecode. THIS IS WRONG technic. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX! Webdevelopment-knowledge is not only "Right Click -> Show SourceCode" ........ its more...

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

Yep... not "minimal" by anyone's definition but yours and perhaps autistic savants who are assholes with not even the ability to mimic empathy, implying that everyone is a retard who doesn't have medium to advanced knowledge (by everyone else's definition) in those fields. This ~genius has wasted more than BTC0.1 worth of effort on this bullshit already, so... bye.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:11:33 AM

HINT: the hints which TheButterZone posted in the post above is only important for higher level.. so when you still not solved 1, 2, 3,... then its useless...

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:19:33 AM

i have the minimun and i cant pass the level 1 Sad what that hell
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:21:00 AM

Passed level 1  Grin But that is probably it.

Great project!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:24:29 AM

i am stuck on level 2
i know i miss something but still can't get it
xPooky

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:43:04 AM

#EDIT: should i post the solution for lvl2? so you see than how the schematics is? when all want this, i can do this. but ONLY for lvl2..

yup
jorgelugra

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:49:09 AM

#EDIT: should i post the solution for lvl2? so you see than how the schematics is? when all want this, i can do this. but ONLY for lvl2..

yup
its necessary edit the login= xxxxx ?
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:14:54 AM

yup

yes you are right! very good!

i post a big hint for level 2:

the solution for this level is NOT in the sourcecode. You must look in the ADDRESS-LINE. The url pass a variable for the php:

http://www.satoshihack.com/hackme1/lvl2.php?login=68934a3e9455fa72420237eb05902327

you must change this variable and make it "true"....

jorgelugra

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:16:50 AM

yup

the solution for this level is NOT in the sourcecode. You must look in the ADDRESS-LINE. The url pass a variable for the php:

http://www.satoshihack.com/hackme1/lvl2.php?login=68934a3e9455fa72420237eb05902327

yep, i got it righ now im thinking in level 3
xPooky

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:20:17 AM

yup

hahahah, nice, would have never guessed Smiley
jorgelugra

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:23:09 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 03:04:59 AM by jorgelugra

level 3 passed Cheesy
EDIT: my english is not my language so i dont get the hint from TheButterZone, i need a diferent hint
edit2: im stuck on level 4  Huh i have many ideas on my head but i dont get it
psykachu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:17:28 AM

cool, i`m at level 3 now (1h to discovery) =D
very interesting... nice game
psykachu

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:33:17 AM

level 4 now =D, very easy haha
xPooky

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:56:59 AM

level 4 now =D, very easy haha
good luck on lvl4 Smiley
psykachu

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:10:38 AM

I think the game is more interesting if you don`t give any hints... =(

not so hard... but giving hints you remove all merity from who discovered without it

i did all to lvl4 without reading any hints before.... if i did, everyone can do it =D
jorgelugra

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:15:58 AM

I think the game is more interesting if you don`t give any hints... =(

not so hard... but giving hints you remove all merity from who discovered without it

i did all to lvl4 without reading any hints before.... if i did, everyone can do it =D
seems like that you will the only that will get the private key because i dont know the level 4 how is working
psykachu

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:34:09 AM

i`m stucked on lvl 4 atm too =D

i was just saying... i resolved until here all from my own... after that i saw ppl sharing the answer from before... it`s a little demotivating...
jorgelugra

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:21:04 AM

i`m stucked on lvl 4 atm too =D

i was just saying... i resolved until here all from my own... after that i saw ppl sharing the answer from before... it`s a little demotivating...
tell me a hint when you get it because im going crazy with the possibilites
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:28:16 AM

Got upto level 2 myself, very intriguing. Good job ca333 Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: