Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long till Vod gets removed from the trust list?  (Voting closed: April 01, 2015, 06:17:55 AM)
Literally minutes after this post - 2 (5.9%)
Literally hours after this post - 2 (5.9%)
A day or two after this post - 0 (0%)
Less than a week after this post - 2 (5.9%)
More than a week - 1 (2.9%)
He won't be removed and leave the unjustified negative trust ratings there (Admins must really like him) - 17 (50%)
He will stay in default trust but remove the unjustified negative trust ratings - 10 (29.4%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long till Vod gets removed from the trust list?  (Read 2761 times)
worhiper_-_ (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:17:55 AM

So apparently Vod is a Microsoft Shill. He's also in the default trust currently, while I'm posting this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fiiasco

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:12:11 AM

You're pulling our legs right? I don't think there is one day I don't see a thread about Vod, but this is the first time i've seen a semi-established member post about him and hasn't received neg trust from him.
So it leads to my question, what made you come to the conclusion Vod is a Microsoft shill, and what is your problem with him?

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:38:25 PM

Vod shouldn't be removed from the default trust list. If you make a decent polite appeal he would most likely take it into account.
He does his job well by marking scammers here. He hasn't marked you with anything,why are you complaining? What's wrong with being a "MicroSoft shill"?What have they done to you? There were a few members removed from the default trust list recently namely redsn0w and bitpop.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:58:03 PM

He should be removed. I asked him politely, tried explaining the situation but he is one stubborn chap which is part commendable.
But the sad part is he probably won't be removed because of his "high" status in the forums and the supposed "scam-buster" some people call him.

Fuck You Vod 2

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:27:47 AM

My comeback was mandatory, here we go again. Smiley

FUCK YOU VOD
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:58:30 AM

Huh
Another Vod-bashing thread...however, this time wasn't started in Meta!  Grin

A few other threads over Vod angering people because of -ve trust feedbacks, thanks to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search2:

===>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329358.0
===>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300506.0
===>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475995.0
===>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704391.0

...and many more to come.
 Grin

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:02:03 AM

Yippiee I started an uprising?  Roll Eyes
Anyhow on a serious note it is very hard to imagine that admins will take any action against him because somehow he is a "scam-buster"

abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:04:32 AM

"He won't be removed and leave the unjustified negative trust ratings there (Admins must really like him)"  indeed he will never be removed from the default trust list. (most dangerous)
Fiiasco

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:09:03 AM

"He won't be removed and leave the unjustified negative trust ratings there (Admins must really like him)"  indeed he will never be removed from the default trust list. (most dangerous)

After reading all those threads of "I hate Vod" especially the MSDN thing that just happened, I guess I'll have to change my mind with Vod.

He should be removed, or notified by a moderator that he should modify his trust.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:14:16 AM

After reading all those threads of "I hate Vod" especially the MSDN thing that just happened, I guess I'll have to change my mind with Vod.

He should be removed, or notified by a moderator that he should modify his trust.

I read somewhere that the trust system is not moderated, but now I guess some changes have to be made, because someone just crossed 'its' limits.

Fiiasco

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:28:46 AM

I read somewhere that the trust system is not moderated, but now I guess some changes have to be made, because someone just crossed 'its' limits.

If one disagree with another one's actions or is abusing the trust system, and that guy is in the default trust list, he can simply put a tilde before one's name to get rid of a guy from the default trust list.

And that's what happened with CITM.

FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:09:50 AM

If one disagree with another one's actions or is abusing the trust system, and that guy is in the default trust list, he can simply put a tilde before one's name to get rid of a guy from the default trust list.

And that's what happened with CITM.

The only thing is that the seller's business is affected by this Vod thing.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:01:43 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 06:32:19 PM by Vod

He should be removed. I asked him politely, tried explaining the situation but he is one stubborn chap which is part commendable.

Yeah, you called me a cunt and said you would rape my mother.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jc01480

Activity: 854

Nope..

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:46:03 PM

Dude, your trust went away and mine did too.  Are we in the twilight zone?
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:04:24 PM

I'll bet Vod wishes he had a single satoshi for every time someone said that or something similar. Hell if I had a satoshi for everytime I have read about someone being butthurt over neg trust he has left (often deservingly) I would have a nice little savings account.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:16:55 PM

You forgot this one too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.0
In this case he left negative trust... for pointing out he abuses the trust...

The staff here protect him for some reason, because the rules seem to mater for everyone else - except Vod

Every time he breaks the rules some brown noser says something like "he learned his lesson" or "give him another chance" even though he has done this over and over and over again, demonstrating his complete disregard for the rules he so willfully runs around destroying other people's work and reputations over.

THE RULES ARE IMPORTANT (unless of course it is me then they don't apply at all)! -Forum staff mantra
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:43:06 PM

Vod is a Microsoft Shill works for Microsoft.

Why is that a problem?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:59:29 PM

Vod is a Microsoft Shill works for Microsoft.

Why is that a problem?
He has given negative trust to a number of people who are selling MSDN keys to Microsoft products at highly discounted prices which is financially harmful to Microsoft.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 07:22:31 PM

From what I hear, VOD is giving negative feedback to users who are selling illegally obtained MICROSOFT keys . What is illegal is illegal and even if the person is selling these illegal keys without scamming the buyers, he/she is still doing wrong as it's a crime. If VOD was giving false/irrelevant feedback, then probably he could be removed but for genuine feedback, there isn't any reason to remove him.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:42:44 PM

You forgot this one too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.0
In this case he left negative trust... for pointing out he abuses the trust...

The staff here protect him for some reason, because the rules seem to mater for everyone else - except Vod

Every time he breaks the rules some brown noser says something like "he learned his lesson" or "give him another chance" even though he has done this over and over and over again, demonstrating his complete disregard for the rules he so willfully runs around destroying other people's work and reputations over.

THE RULES ARE IMPORTANT (unless of course it is me then they don't apply at all)! -Forum staff mantra

You mean Tomatocage seems to protect him for some reason. Tomatocage is the only one who can remove Vod, unless Theymos removes Tomatocage from depth 1. With that minor exception that is pretty unlikely to happen, unless Tomatocage messes up majorly. Staff aren't involved, they don't even make up the majority of the default trust list. We can't send a pm saying, "Hey buddy, remove/keep Vod or else" regardless of whether each individual staff member agrees that Vod is default trustworthy.

A lot of your points have to do with Staff interference in the trust system, Staff have no say on the default trust system unless its their own branch. For example last night when I saw the BayAreaCoins thread, I watched it, and was waiting to see how he responded. I agreed that it was abuse, and if he could not see what was wrong with the negative feedback that he had left, I would have removed him from my list as well. Badbear, dserrano5, Hostfat, or myself cannot tell anyone else how to moderate their trust list, no one on the default trust list can. Hypothetically speaking Theymos could, but Canaryinthemine is the only case of anyone from depth level 1 being removed, and that was because Canary was not attentive enough to their trust list.

Vod is still on the default trust list under Tomatocage because Tomatocage believes that Vod is more of an asset than a liability.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: