Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can disappear?  (Read 34539 times)
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:52:39 PM

Bitcoin has never been the result of the scam and so nothing to worry about. Here are just cryptocurrency very close to use for evil purposes, since this lack of opportunities.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damdri17

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:24:02 PM

Bitcoin has never been the result of the scam and so nothing to worry about. Here are just cryptocurrency very close to use for evil purposes, since this lack of opportunities.

Bitcoin will disappear but not this time. are also possibilities that some countries will have thier own cryptos..
elena-tur

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:36:43 PM

Very interesting topic about the fact that cryptocurrency may be the result of fraud. But that's how. If states are beginning to recognize as a currency.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:41:24 PM

yeah i think that bitcoin can be disappear bank because bitcoin giving more good facility than bank and there is no fees if someone want to save their money in bitcoin wallet and bitcoin have do not tax and and i think holding of bitcoin is much more beneficial .
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:02:36 PM

yeah i think that bitcoin can be disappear bank because bitcoin giving more good facility than bank and there is no fees if someone want to save their money in bitcoin wallet and bitcoin have do not tax and and i think holding of bitcoin is much more beneficial .
Not all countries, banks want to deal with bitcoin. I do not understand why you can not legally recognize the level of bitcoin currency and allow to perform financial transactions.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 06:11:48 PM

Not all countries, banks want to deal with bitcoin. I do not understand why you can not legally recognize the level of bitcoin currency and allow to perform financial transactions.
Its impossible that banks can be disappear because of bitcoin banks still important for local countries  and bitcoin is for international use and banks are for local use.. for safety of our money..  bitcoin will stay because if there is no banks our bitcoin are useless we can not change it easily..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:12:48 PM

Sure bitcoin can disappear. It's just a matter of time. But I think bitcoin wont disappear in the near future since more and more people tend to use it nowadays. Nothing last forever!

maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:36:57 PM

Sure bitcoin can disappear. It's just a matter of time. But I think bitcoin wont disappear in the near future since more and more people tend to use it nowadays. Nothing last forever!
I do not understand the essence of bitcoin, if it will be regarded as fraudulent. I agree that it may be misused, but it's probably the only negative of bitcoin.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:53:07 PM

Its impossible that banks can be disappear because of bitcoin banks still important for local countries  and bitcoin is for international use and banks are for local use.. for safety of our money..  bitcoin will stay because if there is no banks our bitcoin are useless we can not change it easily..
I believe that the banking system should actively cooperate with bitcoin. After all, it is also for the financial systems of the countries new opportunities. Why do some things get freeze do not understand.
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:08:02 PM

Bitcoin can disappear? I do not think that bitcoin could disappear so easily, because so many users bitcoin is currently .And many stores now use bitcoin as pembayaran.jadi difficult to say bitcoin will be lost
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 08:20:31 PM

Bitcoin can disappear?
And if bitcoin is a scam, what will happen in world?
People will panic?

Bitcoin is a consensus network. Even if it fails there will always be some people mining moving the chain forward
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:17:49 AM

I do not understand the essence of bitcoin, if it will be regarded as fraudulent. I agree that it may be misused, but it's probably the only negative of bitcoin.
I do not think that bitcoin have negatif side. If bitcoin was used for illegal thing, it was the users fault. I thing bitcoin would not disappear becouse if bitcoin still have devootee, bitcoin will always needed. Bitcoin was helped so many people and it is very good as investment. So why bitcoin must dissapear??

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
ashiqdey

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:27:31 AM

how foolish thinking. bitcoin is not controlled by any single person or organization there is no fear of scam because bitcoin is decentralized and only the user have control over one's money. bitcoin is not controlled by any person rather it is controlled by network of computers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: