Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69  (Read 243206 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 02:26:14 AM

Good job. I still believe that the CYPHER be reborn.
chrysophylax, fingers crossed.

well - if it all comes together - it will be a good job ...

until then - we need to squash the issues and get the compile done ...

tanx for the positive reinforcement ...

#crysx

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:34:54 AM

the dev never active anymore since may 30
is he escape from here
i still have some
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:01:17 AM

the dev never active anymore since may 30
is he escape from here
i still have some

yup - the dev has not done a thing here for a while now ...

thats why we are working on a few things to keep the blockchain and wallet running ...

which btw is coming along ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 02:51:09 AM

hi all ...

just a small update ...

a version of cypherd is now being tested for stability ...

if successful - it will be recoded to have three hardcoded nodes ( each in separate areas of the world ) so that syncing issues can be a thing of the past ...

the code for cypher will be updated on my git soon ... https://github.com/chrysophylax69/cypher/ ...

when the testing is finalized - we will let you know what the results are ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:08:32 AM

We are a group of cypher investors. We are here since very early stage of this project.  At first we only saw promising initiative, we were excited when things went forward and expected something uncommon. Unfortunately after boost the silence came. We were thinking for a long time, but finally decided to create a new Team. Why? Because we still believe in this unconventional project. We invested many BTC in this and simply it is impossible to us to let the cypher die.

The previous Dev abandoned his project. We have tried to contact him many times, but there was not any answer.

Last month was very trying for us, spending on working hard behind the scene and trying to schedule base of the new roadmap.  We have many new ideas and we are sure, because of them we can achieve a success. Our target is to create new, innovative and what is the most important- useful in social life cryptocoin.

1.Our one of the first task will be the redesign cypher look. We are planning to use some current graphs, but fresh puff  is needed. We would like to arrange logo contest, cause the old one will not fit enough to our new strategy. More information will be presented soon.

2.One of the most important project in cypher life was to implement cypher key. It was last Dev’s personal concept, so we do not have any technical plans of this invention. However we decided to develop this idea on our own, and set one of the prop on this. We created a new shape of cypher key, or more precisely cypher bracelet. We would like to use it in social life as a part of big events –concerts, sport events and other mass events. We would like to implement innovative payment system, uses during events. Contemporary version of tokens which you buy before the event and use as a coins during it.
This project is our priority. It is complicated, but we believe thanks to it we can get to the top of the cryptoworld .We have contacted three companies deal with organization of the big events. First impression was really promising, and we are still continuing our cooperation. We will present you more details soon.

3.We are also working on building cypher website. At this moment we bought two servers and started to creative new website.  Our goal is to build useful service with incorporated web wallet. This project will be set in two steps. First we are planning to make web wallet and website separately and then set two platforms together. Web wallet will be based on Bitcoin solutions.
Also other communication channel must be built once more. New twitter, facebook page and slack discussion group are going to set in the near future.

4.We would like to from a new future with you. That reason we are going to draft a foundation group. The main task is to provide a support , give new ideas and decide in coming projects.
We are still discussing the form and the rules of it.

5.Having a good contact with the community is one of the most important thing in the cryptoworld. We do not want to repeat old mistakes so we will give you a weekly summary, what we have done and how is the work behind the scene. First report is 01.11.2015.

Please stay tuned for more news!

and you still posted this even after you messaged me - and i responded? ...

the three of us have been working on the backend of cypher for a while now - and you STILL want to post this? ...

why on earth didnt you chat with us FIRST - before you posted - as was said in my response to your request to join you? ...

not very well done mate ... not at all ...

in fact - quite sly ... if anything ...

i am happy to work along side you ( along with the three people i have been working to get the backend sorted ) - but if this is the way you work - then you are working the same way as the original dev ... which makes me quite cautious about you and the similarities to the way the original dev used to work ...

and you sTILL want to work on the bracelet? ... sheesh! ...

you did this after messaging me in private - and after i suggested that we DISCUSS this FIRST ...

not a good start mate - not good at all ... this is NOT 'working together as a team' ...

now im wary ...

#crysx

booktiger

Activity: 601
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:42:15 AM

I see large volumes today on cryptsy , the price is slowly rising
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 05:07:02 AM

I see large volumes today on cryptsy , the price is slowly rising

thats due to US ( the original three devs ) making the purchases and stocking up AS WELL AS these 'new' developers ...

it really makes me wonder ...

no comment from my previous post 'new' team? ...

like i said - we are happy to work ALONGSIDE you as a TEAM - but not when you do things like this ...

why the premature publishing of the takeover? ...

worried are you? ... i know i am .. when things like this happen ... its the same thing that happened originally with the 'original' dev ...

you really have upset me guys ... really ... this is NOT good business practice and HURTS the cypher community - rather than uplifts it ...

i hope this works out - with us ... as we have been the ones doing all the backend work - while you come up with the 'promises' and pretty graphics ...

really disappointed that you have done that ...

#crysx

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:12:35 PM

Dear community, we were talking crysophylax group and decided to have a meeting to set together future view.
We strongly believe we will be able to obtain  bright future for cypher.
Stay tuned for more news. In following days we will present you our standpoint.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:18:01 PM

nice work, my little buy got filled @200 on ccex, so I believe this coin can go back over 1k soon

I know why your pray will never be answered!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:46:03 AM

Dear community, we were talking crysophylax group and decided to have a meeting to set together future view.
We strongly believe we will be able to obtain  bright future for cypher.
Stay tuned for more news. In following days we will present you our standpoint.

your willingness to discuss and work together is appreciated ...

i am ALWAYS very cautious - and as such - am wary of all things ...

we are here to drive cypher forward - with a birghter future ... we do NOT wish to see a similar situation as the 'original' dev situation ...

which means we are willing to work side by side - in order to get cypher moving forward ...

we are NOT in the business of shafting the community and strongly opposed to anything that leans towards that ... i personally as well as the team im apart of - will not accept these type of actions - that the original dev had taken ... we want no part in deceiving ANY of the community members ...

that being said though - we do look forward to a positive and fruitful future for cypher ... and we will work towards it ...

looking forward to a fruitful meeting ... and much appreciated ...

#crysx

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:18:53 PM

Very good guys, you want to talk how to bring to life this interesting project.
I have some CYP, so this thread I'll keep an eye on.

uszaty, jesteś ziomal z polski ? trzymam kciuki Wink
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:43:24 PM

Takeover? Smiley
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:15:11 PM

Hi all,

Some days ago, Chrysophylax solved the compilation issue of Cypherd. Since, I bought a VPS to run a full node for the Cypher Network. Chrysophylax did the same too. Now, you should have a minimum of three nodes when you use the Cypher wallet. If not, please send me PM, I will send you the nodes to add to your cypher.conf
We are planning to create more full nodes all over the world to strenghten the network.

I would like also to announce that Cypher have a faucet now. I created it from scratch to fit better with our coin and to prevent abuse.
http://www.cypherfaucet.com/

Feel free to try it and to share it with your friends.
I don't like promises but I will continue to work around Cypher.

Nice week end to all. Cheers!

Congrats for this faucet.
Very beautiful
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:46:00 PM

Hi all,

Some days ago, Chrysophylax solved the compilation issue of Cypherd. Since, I bought a VPS to run a full node for the Cypher Network. Chrysophylax did the same too. Now, you should have a minimum of three nodes when you use the Cypher wallet. If not, please send me PM, I will send you the nodes to add to your cypher.conf
We are planning to create more full nodes all over the world to strenghten the network.

I would like also to announce that Cypher have a faucet now. I created it from scratch to fit better with our coin and to prevent abuse.

Congrats for this faucet.
Very beautiful

Well, done and congratulations Grin
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:38:41 AM

Much good is happening around CYP.
I am glad that things look positive and that they are serious people who want to further develop this great project.
I also think that the time of cheap coins coming to an end.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 01:00:44 AM

Hi all,

great work skaia ...

im popping in just to have a small catch up ... ill be back in the office in the next couple of days - but will be away for another week after that ...

the actual nodes that im setting up will be three in total for cypher - which means that we will have 5 nodes ( including yours and the other one ) as a permanent addition ...

for now - it will need to be added to the conf - but soon will be hardcoded into the wallet - so that there will be no need to add the nodes into the conf unless you are solomining ( which was obviously finalized a while back ) ...

cant wait for the next round of discussions to finalize a few other things that need to be done ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 01:04:10 AM

Takeover? Smiley

if we can stabalize the backend ( which looks like we are ) - then yes ...

when we can figure out the teams - and finalize discussions also - we will publish what we all have agreed to do ... and hopefully will have the backing of the community also ...

until then - we are all hard at work to get things sorted in the backend - and in the background ... so bear with us and we will make sure that all the info comes to light very soon ...

this may also mean a new thread may be coming - as we have no authority over this thread ...

tanx ...

#crysx

drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:40:33 PM

Thanks guys Smiley

@leonak:
For now, we are just creating the solid foundations that Cypher deserves: fast/reliable network and basics services.

Glad to see some old anon friends working on good projects.
Now I'm feel a little better with my CYP investment.

Just one question, maybe you know, or anyone from new team,
*why is the sender's address invisible in my wallet?

To be clear, thats fine for me   Grin

Good luck,  and I hope this is new beginning for all of us.

Regards
Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:43:29 PM

Our new blockchain explorer is coming guys...
Stay tuned Wink

why you say chyper is scam in the darkcypher thread and here you seem to be really active and positive with cypher?
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:56:33 PM

LOL he bitches DCYP and tries shy CYP takeover at the same time Grin Grin Grin I wish I'd seen his face when DCYP came out Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: