Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:45:27 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 03:57:20 AM by pro-investor

due to cryptsy failing, there is currently no market for SUPER, i am looking at trying to find a way to get it on polo

Appreciate all your work on maintaining and keeping SUPER alive Griffith.

Any possibility to get SUPER back on Bittrex?

This would be a great help!  We would need to promote the anonymous features of Supercoin and it's amazing transaction speed!   Only the few know how amazing and efficient Supercoin is.  Supercoin already has the tech and scaliability to surpass DASH.  Dash does have one thing over Supercoin aka Dash has a very popular community that supports it.  Griffith and trusted cryptos thread have their own goals.  Their goals comes before pushing Supercoin to the top.  I personally don't have anything against the trusted cryptos group.  It has been a year if not longer and Supercoin, ecccoin, and Multiwalletcoin are worth even less.  They may be able to develop an amazing "in-trading wallet" eventually but that is that.  They don't seem to know how to get the masses to work with them.  Tech is just tech.  There are many tech ideas that are garbage but the masses will continue to support the crap.  For example everybody knows windows 10 is a privacy nightmare but windows continues to be purchased & installed.  Sociology is the key!  Why would the masses want to utilize MWC, ECC, or Super?  If they do utilize it then why would they continue to utilize it?  Even if The Trusted Cryptos group completes all of their goals it doesn't mean the world will care.  Getting the masses to care is way more valuable than any inspiration technology.   If the cryptocurrency community had a global event to decide which cryptocurrency are the most anonymous and with the most efficient tech behind it then we can get some traction.

Griffith, sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Hope you are doing ok.

I know you might not like it Griffith but you know I have disagreed with your teams direction for a long time now.

I just like to say some things relating to the above post.

I don't yet see how any of the trusted cryptos projects help supercoin.
Whatever it is the trusted cryptos are trying to do it is obviously not working.
It just seems its their personal ideas of things they feel like doing, which is their own prerogative. but it seems  pointless for people following supercoin.

I don't think things are going to change until this community and developers re-asses their goals, or the devs get their projects completed and move on.
supercoin is the only coin I'm interested in here I have no interest or dealing in the others.
Supercoin is a standout coin.

Thanks for re-quoting my post.  I feel we should make a separate group with the sole focus on supporting Supercoin.   Eccoin & multiwalletcoin are not special.   Supercoin as it currently stands has very little value.  With awareness Supercoin will out value DASH with ease.  Unless you can prove to me that Dash has superior tech behind it.  I would love to see a cryptocurrency tech battle between DASH and SUPER!  This is just one way to build up attention.  More importantly if this is done through actual cryptocurrency professionals and not a typical poll aka popularity contest Supercoin actually might come out on top!  If supecoin goes up in value then more will be available to build upon it and The Trusted Cryptos Group would have even more available funds to invest in their intrading wallet & Multiwalletcoin cryptocurrency.  As long as you are holding Supercoin and it's value increase the whole community will prosper!  Understanding what "VALUE" really is will bring you closer to success!  Ethereum is rising based upon the potential of it's tech despite the haters opinions.  Even if Ethereum fails the community has made enough profit to invest in other cryptocurrencies, technologies, and software.  Remember this Jamaican saying if you don't remember anything I said "those that don't listen must feel!  
What is your take on this topic Supercoin community?

All trusted crypto coins are dying...SUPER is dead already...no exchange and idiots like harry_weener being the biggest fan of SUPER doesn't help the community at all...RIP SUPER.

You Super guys did this before, give the blame to the developer.... The developer who created SUPERS anon was not good enough for you guys either...SUPER is where it belongs...RIP SUPER....and F.U.C.K.  the SUPER community Grin Grin Grin

EDIT: SUPER was on Bittrex then the SUPER community let it been delisted because "Lack of interest", now Craptsy is gone and now the SUPER community starts to complain again.

Griffith is on the right track with his Multiwallet....it just takes to long. What you guys don't seem to get is that the Multiwallet is the beginning for a Decentralized Exchange. The Multiwallet can be your own little Exchange, you control your coins on your computer, no need to send them anymore to any exchange. He can use the Super Anon future for the interchange when you buy or sell coins like a escrow service, then there is no need for Craptsy or Bittrex or Polo....etc... however it just taking him way to long....pffffff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BStappleton

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:51:06 PM

Haha damn Cryptsy, I think I had 10 000+ SUPER over there.... I will have to mourn my loss right?

I had about half a million...

In the support ticket I'd raised, they kept reassuring me their technical team was looking into it and I'd be able to withdraw next week. And then the week after. On occasion, they told me it was fixed and I could withdraw - but, of course, I never could. This was before their general bitcoin withdrawal issues and loss of public confidence so I took them at their word that it was a transient thing and continued trading.

Eventually, I realised I would probably never get them out - but dumping that lot would have wrecked the market for everyone else trying to sell up... so I just took it on the chin and stopped trading.

What the cryptocurrency scene needs is some kind of stable system where you're protected from theft and a rogue exchange can't screw you over. Losing money in unwise trading decisions is all part and parcel of the free market - but being flat out stolen from by the exchange itself is just galling.

Ben
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:18:51 PM

due to cryptsy failing, there is currently no market for SUPER, i am looking at trying to find a way to get it on polo

Appreciate all your work on maintaining and keeping SUPER alive Griffith.

Any possibility to get SUPER back on Bittrex?

This would be a great help!  We would need to promote the anonymous features of Supercoin and it's amazing transaction speed!   Only the few know how amazing and efficient Supercoin is.  Supercoin already has the tech and scaliability to surpass DASH.  Dash does have one thing over Supercoin aka Dash has a very popular community that supports it.  Griffith and trusted cryptos thread have their own goals.  Their goals comes before pushing Supercoin to the top.  I personally don't have anything against the trusted cryptos group.  It has been a year if not longer and Supercoin, ecccoin, and Multiwalletcoin are worth even less.  They may be able to develop an amazing "in-trading wallet" eventually but that is that.  They don't seem to know how to get the masses to work with them.  Tech is just tech.  There are many tech ideas that are garbage but the masses will continue to support the crap.  For example everybody knows windows 10 is a privacy nightmare but windows continues to be purchased & installed.  Sociology is the key!  Why would the masses want to utilize MWC, ECC, or Super?  If they do utilize it then why would they continue to utilize it?  Even if The Trusted Cryptos group completes all of their goals it doesn't mean the world will care.  Getting the masses to care is way more valuable than any inspiration technology.   If the cryptocurrency community had a global event to decide which cryptocurrency are the most anonymous and with the most efficient tech behind it then we can get some traction.

Griffith, sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Hope you are doing ok.

I know you might not like it Griffith but you know I have disagreed with your teams direction for a long time now.

I just like to say some things relating to the above post.

I don't yet see how any of the trusted cryptos projects help supercoin.
Whatever it is the trusted cryptos are trying to do it is obviously not working.
It just seems its their personal ideas of things they feel like doing, which is their own prerogative. but it seems  pointless for people following supercoin.

I don't think things are going to change until this community and developers re-asses their goals, or the devs get their projects completed and move on.
supercoin is the only coin I'm interested in here I have no interest or dealing in the others.
Supercoin is a standout coin.

Thanks for re-quoting my post.  I feel we should make a separate group with the sole focus on supporting Supercoin.   Eccoin & multiwalletcoin are not special.   Supercoin as it currently stands has very little value.  With awareness Supercoin will out value DASH with ease.  Unless you can prove to me that Dash has superior tech behind it.  I would love to see a cryptocurrency tech battle between DASH and SUPER!  This is just one way to build up attention.  More importantly if this is done through actual cryptocurrency professionals and not a typical poll aka popularity contest Supercoin actually might come out on top!  If supecoin goes up in value then more will be available to build upon it and The Trusted Cryptos Group would have even more available funds to invest in their intrading wallet & Multiwalletcoin cryptocurrency.  As long as you are holding Supercoin and it's value increase the whole community will prosper!  Understanding what "VALUE" really is will bring you closer to success!  Ethereum is rising based upon the potential of it's tech despite the haters opinions.  Even if Ethereum fails the community has made enough profit to invest in other cryptocurrencies, technologies, and software.  Remember this Jamaican saying if you don't remember anything I said "those that don't listen must feel!  
What is your take on this topic Supercoin community?

All trusted crypto coins are dying...SUPER is dead already...no exchange and idiots like harry_weener being the biggest fan of SUPER doesn't help the community at all...RIP SUPER.

You Super guys did this before, give the blame to the developer.... The developer who created SUPERS anon was not good enough for you guys either...SUPER is where it belongs...RIP SUPER....and F.U.C.K.  the SUPER community Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for your opinion.
fuze0000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:20:48 PM

Haha damn Cryptsy, I think I had 10 000+ SUPER over there.... I will have to mourn my loss right?

In the support ticket I'd raised, they kept reassuring me their technical team was looking into it and I'd be able to withdraw next week. And then the week after. On occasion, they told me it was fixed and I could withdraw - but, of course, I never could. This was before their general bitcoin withdrawal issues and loss of public confidence so I took them at their word that it was a transient thing and continued trading.

Eventually, I realised I would probably never get them out - but dumping that lot would have wrecked the market for everyone else trying to sell up... so I just took it on the chin and stopped trading.

What the cryptocurrency scene needs is some kind of stable system where you're protected from theft and a rogue exchange can't screw you over. Losing money in unwise trading decisions is all part and parcel of the free market - but being flat out stolen from by the exchange itself is just galling.

Ben
This is awful!  I lost less than 0.08 btc worth of atlcoins.  I wish you the best.  I hope you have more supercoin stashed somewhere else.
___crypto___

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 04:08:52 PM

Ben
This is awful!  I lost less than 0.08 btc worth of atlcoins.  I wish you the best.  I hope you have more supercoin stashed somewhere else.

Hi,

Is anyone able to withdraw Super @Cryptsy ?
Supercoin isn't in Maintenance anymore..

I tried several times but got an error......... Sad
fuze0000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:36:24 PM

Ben

Hi,

Cryptsy is Dead, see here http://blog.cryptsy.com/
___crypto___

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 04:50:53 PM

Hi,

Cryptsy is Dead, see here http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Yeah I know that Trades & Deposits are off, but TODAY (27-01) they opened the SuperCoin wallet for withdrawal.

I had another coin on cryptsy I was able to withdraw yesterday.....  Grin
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:05:22 PM

Were you able to withdraw them tho? I keep getting an error when I try

___crypto___

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 07:43:19 PM

Were you able to withdraw them tho? I keep getting an error when I try

I'm not able to withdraw Supercoin (wallet is not in maintenance mode anymore since today)
Yesterday I was able tot withdraw another coin from cryptsy.
digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:14:32 AM

and not a word from the supposed developers....
fuze0000

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:49:46 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 05:50:25 PM by fuze0000

Griffith maybe working on something big for the trusted cryptos group.  More importantly lets not expect too much from them anymore.  They have their own agenda and I wish them well.  Unfortunately every coin that under their belt isn't doing well so we need a change.  The Intrading wallet is the Trusted Cryptos Group main purpose!  Lets not forget that.  If they don't make a huge success from it then it will still be up to the community to support SUPER , MWC , and ECC.  I have already made my peace with Supercoin.  If it increases in value in the future that would be amazing!  Until then I am investing in Ethereum!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.new#new
SuperBen

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:34:47 PM

I was able to get my DOGE out of cryptsy but not my SUPER.  Not holding my breathe, but would be cool if I could get everything out.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:04:58 PM

One other option would be to make 3 new PR OP's, so Griffith can work on the development side of the multiwallet here and the ECC, MWC an SUPER community can take further care of the PR side of things in the coinspecific threads...(Social media, give-away's, getting the coins listed on more exchanges,...)

Regards

Goldmaxx

fuze0000

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:52:37 PM

One other option would be to make 3 new PR OP's, so Griffith can work on the development side of the multiwallet here and the ECC, MWC an SUPER community can take further care of the PR side of things in the coinspecific threads...(Social media, give-away's, getting the coins listed on more exchanges,...)

Regards

Goldmaxx

How do we get back on to bittrex?
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:45:49 PM

Anybody else having problems with the ECC blockchain. Has it forked?
fuze0000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:03:41 PM

Anybody else having problems with the ECC blockchain. Has it forked?

I don't follow ECC but the Trusted Cryptos Group seems to be very quiet lately.
digi123

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:19:38 AM

Griffith maybe working on something big for the trusted cryptos group.  More importantly lets not expect too much from them anymore.  They have their own agenda and I wish them well.  Unfortunately every coin that under their belt isn't doing well so we need a change.  The Intrading wallet is the Trusted Cryptos Group main purpose!  Lets not forget that.  If they don't make a huge success from it then it will still be up to the community to support SUPER , MWC , and ECC.  I have already made my peace with Supercoin.  If it increases in value in the future that would be amazing!  Until then I am investing in Ethereum!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.new#new

I thought when they took over their main purpose was to get the best value and use for the coin and impliment possible new changes that may be wanted or required. And make any refinments.

This team at the moment has their head in the sand and doesn't seem to be fluid and are miles to slow at anything.
digi123

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:25:32 AM

Regards

Goldmaxx

We could do that but we still need good people to get behind the coin, and having super specific developers, marketers etc. would be much better than we have now.

pro-investor

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:30:45 PM

Hmmm....website also gone?
fuze0000

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:41:59 PM

Hmmm....website also gone?

What is their website again to make sure I have the correct one bookmarked?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: