Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VEL2014

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:50:59 AM

Hi Griffith! And what impedes to start to trade Supercoin on C-CEX.com? Like the stable stock exchange also works for a long time. I apologize for my English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:06:39 PM

So I guess I can't buy super on cryptsy today?

due to cryptsys hack in 2014 they became insolvent when pressed with bad press even though they were fixing the issue behind the scenes. so the exchange is filing for bankruptcy now. so no, you wont be able to trade super or any other coin on cryptsy.

Anon comparison table 01/16

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053864.msg13537701#msg13537701

supercoin marked as "no data"  Grin is it because it is in another dimension?  Wink

due to cryptsy failing, there is currently no market for SUPER, i am looking at trying to find a way to get it on polo

Looks like Griffith didn't wake up yet....maybe still playing his games

try to produce something of your own then if i am taking too long?
Thanks for the response!
fuze0000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:29:10 PM

oh right. i forgot about that. thank you

added to op
Ok so someone just bought all the available SUPER on btcpool.exchange. 
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:38:07 PM

supercoin marked as "no data"  Grin is it because it is in another dimension?  Wink

This table says it all really, very depressing.
Are things ever gonna change or is it a continuous slide to oblivion?
I held great hope for supercoin.
So do I. Will the things change?..
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:27:52 AM

Hi Griffith! And what impedes to start to trade Supercoin on C-CEX.com? Like the stable stock exchange also works for a long time. I apologize for my English.

nothing impedes it, they just need to add the coin
SuperBen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:31:26 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 05:37:11 PM by SuperBen

added to op

From the order history, looks like someone was buying/selling to themselves to get some volume.   And none for sale now so a good time to list.
fuze0000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:32:39 PM

added to op

From the order history, looks like someone was buying/selling to themselves to get some volume.   And none for sale now so a good time to list.

What makes you believe that someone was buying and selling to themselves?
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:02:31 PM

This table says it all really, very depressing.
Are things ever gonna change or is it a continuous slide to oblivion?
I held great hope for supercoin.
So do I. Will the things change?..

Well, don't get me wrong. Supercoin could eat all these "other" coins on the list, with ease.

As of exchanges: ccex, cryptopia, yobit, all three a solid option if you ask me.

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:27:29 AM

due to cryptsy failing, there is currently no market for SUPER, i am looking at trying to find a way to get it on polo

Appreciate all your work on maintaining and keeping SUPER alive Griffith.

Any possibility to get SUPER back on Bittrex?

fuze0000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:20:53 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 03:14:37 PM by fuze0000

This would be a great help!  We would need to promote the anonymous features of Supercoin and it's amazing transaction speed!   Only the few know how amazing and efficient Supercoin is.  Supercoin already has the tech and scaliability to surpass DASH.  Dash does have one thing over Supercoin aka Dash has a very popular community that supports it.  Griffith and trusted cryptos thread have their own goals.  Their goals comes before pushing Supercoin to the top.  I personally don't have anything against the trusted cryptos group.  It has been a year if not longer and Supercoin, ecccoin, and Multiwalletcoin are worth even less.  They may be able to develop an amazing "in-trading wallet" eventually but that is that.  They don't seem to know how to get the masses to work with them.  Tech is just tech.  There are many tech ideas that are garbage but the masses will continue to support the crap.  For example everybody knows windows 10 is a privacy nightmare but windows continues to be purchased & installed.  Sociology is the key!  Why would the masses want to utilize MWC, ECC, or Super?  If they do utilize it then why would they continue to utilize it?  Even if The Trusted Cryptos group completes all of their goals it doesn't mean the world will care.  Getting the masses to care is way more valuable than any inspiration technology.   If the cryptocurrency community had a global event to decide which cryptocurrency are the most anonymous and with the most efficient tech behind it then we can get some traction.  
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:40:58 AM

Griffith

Any new updates?
It's uncomfortable quiet in here...

Regards

Goldmaxx

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:59:06 AM

Griffith

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328275.0

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:46:34 PM

cool, thanks. i posted in it. and yeah ive been kinda quiet lately, sorry about that. had a death in the family last week
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:30:44 PM

This would be a great help!  We would need to promote the anonymous features of Supercoin and it's amazing transaction speed!   Only the few know how amazing and efficient Supercoin is.  Supercoin already has the tech and scaliability to surpass DASH.  Dash does have one thing over Supercoin aka Dash has a very popular community that supports it.  Griffith and trusted cryptos thread have their own goals.  Their goals comes before pushing Supercoin to the top.  I personally don't have anything against the trusted cryptos group.  It has been a year if not longer and Supercoin, ecccoin, and Multiwalletcoin are worth even less.  They may be able to develop and amazing "in-trading wallet" eventually but that is that.  They don't seem to know how to get the masses to work with them.  Tech is just tech.  There are many tech ideas that are garbage but the masses will continue to support the crap.  For example everybody knows windows 10 is a privacy nightmare but windows continues to be purchased & installed.  Sociology is the key!  Why would the masses want to utilize MWC, ECC, or Super?  If they do utilize it then why would they continue to utilize it?  Even if The Trusted Cryptos group completes all of their goals it doesn't mean the world will care.  Getting the masses to care is way more valuable than any inspiration technology.   If the cryptocurrency community had a global event to decide which cryptocurrency are the most anonymous and with the most efficient tech behind it the we can get some traction. 

Griffith, sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Hope you are doing ok.

I know you might not like it Griffith but you know I have disagreed with your teams direction for a long time now.

I just like to say some things relating to the above post.

I don't yet see how any of the trusted cryptos projects help supercoin.
Whatever it is the trusted cryptos are trying to do it is obviously not working.
It just seems its their personal ideas of things they feel like doing, which is their own prerogative. but it seems  pointless for people following supercoin.

I don't think things are going to change until this community and developers re-asses their goals, or the devs get their projects completed and move on.
supercoin is the only coin I'm interested in here I have no interest or dealing in the others.
Supercoin is a standout coin.

fuze0000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:38:37 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 05:23:38 PM by fuze0000

This would be a great help!  We would need to promote the anonymous features of Supercoin and it's amazing transaction speed!   Only the few know how amazing and efficient Supercoin is.  Supercoin already has the tech and scaliability to surpass DASH.  Dash does have one thing over Supercoin aka Dash has a very popular community that supports it.  Griffith and trusted cryptos thread have their own goals.  Their goals comes before pushing Supercoin to the top.  I personally don't have anything against the trusted cryptos group.  It has been a year if not longer and Supercoin, ecccoin, and Multiwalletcoin are worth even less.  They may be able to develop an amazing "in-trading wallet" eventually but that is that.  They don't seem to know how to get the masses to work with them.  Tech is just tech.  There are many tech ideas that are garbage but the masses will continue to support the crap.  For example everybody knows windows 10 is a privacy nightmare but windows continues to be purchased & installed.  Sociology is the key!  Why would the masses want to utilize MWC, ECC, or Super?  If they do utilize it then why would they continue to utilize it?  Even if The Trusted Cryptos group completes all of their goals it doesn't mean the world will care.  Getting the masses to care is way more valuable than any inspiration technology.   If the cryptocurrency community had a global event to decide which cryptocurrency are the most anonymous and with the most efficient tech behind it then we can get some traction.

I know you might not like it Griffith but you know I have disagreed with your teams direction for a long time now.

Whatever it is the trusted cryptos are trying to do it is obviously not working.
It just seems its their personal ideas of things they feel like doing, which is their own prerogative. but it seems  pointless for people following supercoin.

I don't think things are going to change until this community and developers re-asses their goals, or the devs get their projects completed and move on.
supercoin is the only coin I'm interested in here I have no interest or dealing in the others.

Thanks for re-quoting my post.  I feel we should make a separate group with the sole focus on supporting Supercoin.   Eccoin & multiwalletcoin are not special.   Supercoin as it currently stands has very little value.  With awareness Supercoin will out value DASH with ease.  Unless you can prove to me that Dash has superior tech behind it.  I would love to see a cryptocurrency tech battle between DASH and SUPER!  This is just one way to build up attention.  More importantly if this is done through actual cryptocurrency professionals and not a typical poll aka popularity contest Supercoin actually might come out on top!  If supecoin goes up in value then more will be available to build upon it and The Trusted Cryptos Group would have even more available funds to invest in their intrading wallet & Multiwalletcoin cryptocurrency.  As long as you are holding Supercoin and it's value increase the whole community will prosper!  Understanding what "VALUE" really is will bring you closer to success!  Ethereum is rising based upon the potential of it's tech despite the haters opinions.  Even if Ethereum fails the community has made enough profit to invest in other cryptocurrencies, technologies, and software.  Remember this Jamaican saying if you don't remember anything I said "those that don't listen must feel!  
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 12:55:27 AM

Supercoin nodes and client are working extremely well. My stake comes though really smoothly and fast.......It always has the potential to be noticed if the community continue support and stake it, but for now will have to remain relatively dormant until there is an active trading exchange

fuze0000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:16:59 AM

Supercoin nodes and client are working extremely well. My stake comes though really smoothly and fast.......It always has the potential to be noticed if the community continue support and stake it, but for now will have to remain relatively dormant until there is an active trading exchange

So lets try to get back onto bittrex!  What is the first step?
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:06:01 AM

Haha damn Cryptsy, I think I had 10 000+ SUPER over there.... I will have to mourn my loss right?

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
fuze0000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:14:37 PM

Haha damn Cryptsy, I think I had 10 000+ SUPER over there.... I will have to mourn my loss right?
YUP!  Cryptsy lives up to it's nickname of crapsy.  They are trying their best to avoid a successful lawsuit against them currently.  AKA according to Crypsty it isn't their fault at all.  LMAO!!!!!!
fuze0000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:21:07 PM

This would be a great help!  We would need to promote the anonymous features of Supercoin and it's amazing transaction speed!   Only the few know how amazing and efficient Supercoin is.  Supercoin already has the tech and scaliability to surpass DASH.  Dash does have one thing over Supercoin aka Dash has a very popular community that supports it.  Griffith and trusted cryptos thread have their own goals.  Their goals comes before pushing Supercoin to the top.  I personally don't have anything against the trusted cryptos group.  It has been a year if not longer and Supercoin, ecccoin, and Multiwalletcoin are worth even less.  They may be able to develop an amazing "in-trading wallet" eventually but that is that.  They don't seem to know how to get the masses to work with them.  Tech is just tech.  There are many tech ideas that are garbage but the masses will continue to support the crap.  For example everybody knows windows 10 is a privacy nightmare but windows continues to be purchased & installed.  Sociology is the key!  Why would the masses want to utilize MWC, ECC, or Super?  If they do utilize it then why would they continue to utilize it?  Even if The Trusted Cryptos group completes all of their goals it doesn't mean the world will care.  Getting the masses to care is way more valuable than any inspiration technology.   If the cryptocurrency community had a global event to decide which cryptocurrency are the most anonymous and with the most efficient tech behind it then we can get some traction.

It just seems its their personal ideas of things they feel like doing, which is their own prerogative. but it seems  pointless for people following supercoin.

Thanks for re-quoting my post.  I feel we should make a separate group with the sole focus on supporting Supercoin.   Eccoin & multiwalletcoin are not special.   Supercoin as it currently stands has very little value.  With awareness Supercoin will out value DASH with ease.  Unless you can prove to me that Dash has superior tech behind it.  I would love to see a cryptocurrency tech battle between DASH and SUPER!  This is just one way to build up attention.  More importantly if this is done through actual cryptocurrency professionals and not a typical poll aka popularity contest Supercoin actually might come out on top!  If supecoin goes up in value then more will be available to build upon it and The Trusted Cryptos Group would have even more available funds to invest in their intrading wallet & Multiwalletcoin cryptocurrency.  As long as you are holding Supercoin and it's value increase the whole community will prosper!  Understanding what "VALUE" really is will bring you closer to success!  Ethereum is rising based upon the potential of it's tech despite the haters opinions.  Even if Ethereum fails the community has made enough profit to invest in other cryptocurrencies, technologies, and software.  Remember this Jamaican saying if you don't remember anything I said "those that don't listen must feel!   
What is your take on this topic Supercoin community?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: