Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095077 times)
a14m

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:48:27 PM

proof that the earth is flat!  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM9S4QiEHEY
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:03:43 AM

proof that the earth is flat!  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM9S4QiEHEY

That pretty much resumes what flatards are lol

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

Evidence for the dome:
    rainbows can't form without the domes reflective surface. Metorites (pieces of the dome) are made of damascus steel a synthetic material.
The Bible states clearly and in no uncertain terms on page 1 that the Earth is covered by solid dome or "firmament". Other ancient manuscripts/records also confirm this.

^----- Religious Zealotry. Not. even. once.

It just occurred to me, that people like nomind, fatman, sirbad, and exemptlar, are no different than ISIS terrorists, doing their simplistic best to force regressive change, given superior alternatives.

Very sad.

^^^ Faggot complains every time the Bible is mentioned...

And why should I believe anything the bible says exactly? It also says there are talking snakes and I have yet to see one. '' rainbows can't form without the domes reflective surface'' Now this is funny. A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. In fact you can make mini rainbows at home with water if its a sunny day, are you stupid?
''Metorites (pieces of the dome) are made of damascus steel a synthetic material.'' No evidence for that whatsoever.

The bible also states clearly that it's ok to have slaves and to kill people and many more idiotic things, can I enslave you?

Looks like you're the downs syndrome candidate here, you can't create a rainbow under artificial light without a mirror. Your response makes me think you're a shillfag, experimenters using sunlight won't discover that A MIRROR IS REQUIRED!

You're like the fags who say to use a GoPro on a balloon to prove the Earth is curved but it's a fucking fisheye lens camera!!! Same shit different pile.

Again, you are just uneducated.

The rainbows form in circles, horizon cuts off the other half.

Why circle? Because the angles of rays entering your eyes and the water droplets that bend the light, is the same for all points on the circle.

Sorry buddy the dome is only in the Bible.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:25:46 PM

Evidence for the dome:
    rainbows can't form without the domes reflective surface. Metorites (pieces of the dome) are made of damascus steel a synthetic material.
The Bible states clearly and in no uncertain terms on page 1 that the Earth is covered by solid dome or "firmament". Other ancient manuscripts/records also confirm this.

It just occurred to me, that people like nomind, fatman, sirbad, and exemptlar, are no different than ISIS terrorists, doing their simplistic best to force regressive change, given superior alternatives.

Very sad.

And why should I believe anything the bible says exactly? It also says there are talking snakes and I have yet to see one. '' rainbows can't form without the domes reflective surface'' Now this is funny. A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. In fact you can make mini rainbows at home with water if its a sunny day, are you stupid?
''Metorites (pieces of the dome) are made of damascus steel a synthetic material.'' No evidence for that whatsoever.

The bible also states clearly that it's ok to have slaves and to kill people and many more idiotic things, can I enslave you?

Looks like you're the downs syndrome candidate here, you can't create a rainbow under artificial light without a mirror. Your response makes me think you're a shillfag, experimenters using sunlight won't discover that A MIRROR IS REQUIRED!

You're like the fags who say to use a GoPro on a balloon to prove the Earth is curved but it's a fucking fisheye lens camera!!! Same shit different pile.

Why circle? Because the angles of rays entering your eyes and the water droplets that bend the light, is the same for all points on the circle.

A rainbow can't form without a mirror, if you're claiming it can then why don't you fucking prove it! Show me a rainbow created with artifical light and no mirror.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

A rainbow can't form without a mirror, if you're claiming it can then why don't you fucking prove it! Show me a rainbow created with artifical light and no mirror.

There you go again, making bullshit statements that are not true.  You need to make up new lies for your original lie to be true.

This link is for kids, so you should be able to understand it.  

http://discoverykids.com/articles/how-do-rainbows-form/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Astargath

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Evidence for the dome:

Very sad.

Just like we can show you pictures and videos from earth even 24/7 streams showing earth from space just so you claim they are cgi? Nah, you just don't want to see the reality, you have a mental problem and it's bad.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:59:11 PM

Don't listen to these blind and indoctrinated bafoons like void, ape newbie and astargath. Time is getting short, research and study flat earth.

Earth is flat and motionless.

Astargath

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:04:45 AM

What is it with flatards and posting meme pictures and youtube videos? Is there a requirement to do these things to get in the flatard club or what?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:00:47 AM

What is it with flatards and posting meme pictures and youtube videos? Is there a requirement to do these things to get in the flatard club or what?

Right! Tesla in the post above yours was talking about the electric universe, not a flat earth.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:24:51 AM

No one has ever seen this dome around the earth.  It's useless anyway, cause meteorites get through.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:02:00 AM

No one has ever seen this dome around the earth.  It's useless anyway, cause meteorites get through.  :/

Since this is a religious thread...

The Revelation in the Bible talks about gold so pure that it is clear as glass. Maybe the iron dome is so pure that it is clear as glass, as well. Besides, how do you know that the meteors aren't the last impure chunks of the dome that are falling off it?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:14:38 AM

The Revelation in the Bible talks about gold so pure that it is clear as glass. Maybe the iron dome is so pure that it is clear as glass, as well. Besides, how do you know that the meteors aren't the last impure chunks of the dome that are falling off it?

How do I know?  I use my intelligence.  We have a dome clear as glass.  A piece of it falls off, becomes a meteorite, and the charged particles of the dome, in combination with density, buoyancy, aether and the power of a third invisible sun, turn it opaque?

I can see a fallen meteorite.  I can't see an imaginary dome. Yet fairy tale logic says the dome is there.  :/

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

Important update: A fews hours ago I calibrated my smartphone to make sure that the LV airport was level. Then I traveled to London to see if Heathrow was still level. I just returned back to Vegas and can now report my definitive findings - the Earth, flat or a ball, did not get destroyed yesterday (9-23-2017) as predicted by those using the bible as their source, disappointing millions of their followers, for now they have to return to their what-they-consider-normal lives till the next "calling", some, no doubt, gravitating to this thread to share their respective wonderful insights.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

How do I know?  I use my intelligence.  We have a dome clear as glass.  A piece of it falls off, becomes a meteorite, and the charged particles of the dome, in combination with density, buoyancy, aether and the power of a third invisible sun, turn it opaque?

I can see a fallen meteorite.  I can't see an imaginary dome. Yet fairy tale logic says the dome is there.  :/

How do you know that the dome isn't alive? It is rejecting the impurity from itself when it knocks a corrupted piece of itself off.

Further, you know that glass is liquid. Perhaps iron is liquid in the same way, and the only reason we don't know it is because we can't measure that form of "slow" liquidity yet. The impurities in the dome are "slithered" through the dome itself, collected into locations until they become large enough to become meteorites, and then they fall off.

I mean, how could anyone know that there was water on the other side of the dome, except that he had used spectroscopy on the light penetrating the clear dome. Of course, the spectroscopy would have to be adjusted for changes made to the light by the material of the clear, iron dome, itself.

Grin

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:47:50 PM

How do I know?  I use my intelligence.  We have a dome clear as glass.  A piece of it falls off, becomes a meteorite, and the charged particles of the dome, in combination with density, buoyancy, aether and the power of a third invisible sun, turn it opaque?

I can see a fallen meteorite.  I can't see an imaginary dome. Yet fairy tale logic says the dome is there.  :/

How do you know that the dome isn't alive? It is rejecting the impurity from itself when it knocks a corrupted piece of itself off.

Further, you know that glass is liquid. Perhaps iron is liquid in the same way, and the only reason we don't know it is because we can't measure that form of "slow" liquidity yet. The impurities in the dome are "slithered" through the dome itself, collected into locations until they become large enough to become meteorites, and then they fall off.

Grin

... like dandruff.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

Grin

... like dandruff.

Many meteorites are dark in color. If black people have dark dandruff, then maybe the dome is racist.

Grin

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

Grin

... like dandruff.

Many meteorites are dark in color. If black people have dark dandruff, then maybe the dome is racist.

Grin

Speaking of ... Once, a [.white] person was offended because Hobby Lobby was selling cotton plants in a vase, claiming HL was racist for doing such. She complained while donning ... wait for it ... a 100% cotton shirt manufactured by slave labor in some third-world country, and wearing a diamond ring, the glass most likely was a "blood diamond".

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:37:05 AM

Grin

... like dandruff.

Grin

Speaking of ... Once, a [.white] person was offended because Hobby Lobby was selling cotton plants in a vase, claiming HL was racist for doing such. She complained while donning ... wait for it ... a 100% cotton shirt manufactured by slave labor in some third-world country, and wearing a diamond ring, the glass most likely was a "blood diamond".

If you carry this thought to its conclusion, all science is racist.

Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

Grin

... like dandruff.

Grin

If you carry this thought to its conclusion, all science is racist.

Grin

So that's why some guy named Peters had the Gall to change the world map, depicting africa as a giant penis complete with a ball sack, eh?

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:19:54 PM

^^^ LOL, Australia...

Gall Phrenology
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: