Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095078 times)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

No point in arguing anymore, notbatman is dishonest and/or a troll.

He said: ''Canon and Nikon use this encryption technology to digitally sign their photographs.''

I showed him proof and photos taken with a nikon camera from space showing the earth and the curvature, he hasn't responded. He is a dishonest liar and  no one should listen to anything of what he says.

Shut up you fucking piece of shit I haven't lied about anything.

You really haven't... just 400+ pages of pure bullshit.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 3532

born once atheist

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:13:14 AM

ya know, perusing this thread for shitz and giggles  (mostly giggles) i cant decide who is more retarded....
the flat earthers or the idiots that engage them .....

hey did nomads mommy take his pc away or something?
was hoping to see the latest meme he spends all his sorry ass life making in this ridiculous thread

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

ya know, perusing this thread for shitz and giggles  (mostly giggles) i cant decide who is more retarded....

was hoping to see the latest meme he spends all his sorry ass life making in this ridiculous thread

Well I was personally curious if they were trolling or actually serious, it's clear at this point that at least notbatman is serious which is fascinating to me. He should be studied by psychologists. It's truly remarkable how he is able to deny reality just so the flat earth theory can fit his ideas. He said a photo taken with a nikon is real and can't be fabricated, I gave him what he asked for and he just didn't accept it. He is just going to keep doing the same thing.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

Well I was personally curious if they were trolling or actually serious, it's clear at this point that at least notbatman is serious which is fascinating to me. He should be studied by psychologists. It's truly remarkable how he is able to deny reality just so the flat earth theory can fit his ideas. He said a photo taken with a nikon is real and can't be fabricated, I gave him what he asked for and he just didn't accept it. He is just going to keep doing the same thing.

You guys have some serious balls to call me dishonest. The fact I wasn't up-to-date on the latest hacks and cracks, fucking loser I didn't know they had broken the encryption when I made the post. Also psychology is a quack-science that's nothing more more than weapon used in the eternal struggle to keep the goyim slaves subdued. The Earth is flat and motionless, empirical proofs already on the books prove it. This makes globalism a conspiracy promoted by psychopathic liars.

Astargath

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

You guys have some serious balls to call me dishonest. The fact I wasn't up-to-date on the latest hacks and cracks, fucking loser I didn't know they had broken the encryption when I made the post. Also psychology is a quack-science that's nothing more more than weapon used in the eternal struggle to keep the goyim slaves subdued. The Earth is flat and motionless, empirical proofs already on the books prove it. This makes globalism a conspiracy promoted by psychopathic liars.

You are totally dishonest and you know it. Let me ask you again, what proof would you consider valid to prove the earth is round? Since you reject all the millions of photos/videos of earth from space, what exactly do you need as proof?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:48:12 AM

Apparently one of the biggest supporters of flat earth came out and said he was testing the media. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735261-kyrie-irving-says-flat-earth-theory-was-an-exploitation-tactic

Do you believe this or did he get caught with his hand in the cookie jar metaphorically speaking?

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:08:39 AM

Apparently one of the biggest supporters of flat earth came out and said he was testing the media. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735261-kyrie-irving-says-flat-earth-theory-was-an-exploitation-tactic

Do you believe this or did he get caught with his hand in the cookie jar metaphorically speaking?

He's chimping to peer pressure.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:27:22 AM

You are totally dishonest and you know it. Let me ask you again, what proof would you consider valid to prove the earth is round? Since you reject all the millions of photos/videos of earth from space, what exactly do you need as proof?

1. You can provide proof of gravity (unproven theory).
2. You can prove the Sun's rays hit the Earth in parallel (still waiting on this).
3. You can show me the ocean curving.
4. You can prove the Earth is in motion.

Dishonest? Really go fuck yourself, I was ignorant of the fact Nikon and Canon had their encryption cracked. You're just a piece of shit who's arguing on the behalf of psychopaths and their collective lie.
BlitzPredict

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:17:29 AM

Happy to have found this thread. I'm especially looking forward to the solar eclipse discussion when I go back through the pages.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:35:35 AM

1. You can provide proof of gravity (unproven theory). - Mountain climbers are glad when they fall down on the mountain. Why? They wouldn't have anything to land on if they fell up.
2. You can prove the Sun's rays hit the Earth in parallel (still waiting on this). - Do you mean less than an angstrom out of parallel in the 93 million miles that they have to travel? Or will you give us more leeway?
3. You can show me the ocean curving. - Fill the glass to the brim with ocean water.
4. You can prove the Earth is in motion. - 7.1 earthquake in Mexico City area.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:04:20 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 09:25:58 AM by notbatman

I just read that a NASA employee just murdered 58 people in Las Vegas, psychopaths confirmed!

"Paddock is the suspect in Sunday night's Las Vegas shootings that killed 58 and injured more than 500."

-- http://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooting-what-we-know-suspects-reno-connections/722362001/

flekkelek

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:53:12 AM

I just read that a NASA employee just murdered 58 people in Las Vegas, psychopaths confirmed!

"Paddock is the suspect in Sunday night's Las Vegas shootings that killed 58 and injured more than 500."

-- http://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooting-what-we-know-suspects-reno-connections/722362001/

Confirmed? Cheesy Oh boi, never use /pol/ to confirm something, dumbass. Smiley
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:11:02 AM

PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE
JET PROPULSION LABORATORY
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION
PASADENA, CALIF. 91109. TELEPHONE (818) 354-5011

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                                September 1, 1993

NASA Administrator Daniel S. Goldin today announced the establishment of a study team at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory to explore possibilities for a return mission to Mars to recover some of the scientific objectives of the Mars Observer mission, if communications with that spacecraft cannot be reestablished.

The study team, led by JPL Assistant Laboratory Director Dr. Charles Elachi, will look at a variety of low-cost spacecraft, instrument and launch options, with the objective of returning to Mars in 1994 or 1996.

The team will review available spacecraft and instrument options from industry and government, including Mars Observer spares and possible international contributions. The team is expected to present potential mission options to NASA within the next two months.

Members of the study team currently include:

Arden Albee      California Institute of Technology, Pasadena
Carl Sagan      Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. <--- rot in hell you bastard!
Bruce Murray      California Institute of Technology, Pasadena
John Casani      JPL
Tom Coughlin      Applied Physics Laboratory, Baltimore
Steve Paddock      Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
Eugene Giberson      JPL (retired)
Ray Heacock      JPL (retired)
Jonathan Lunine      University of Arizona, Tucson
Rich Matlock      Ballistic Missile Defense Office, Washington, D.C.
Donna Pivirotto      JPL
Rob Staehle      JPL
John Beckman      JPL
Larry Soderblom      U.S. Geologic Survey, Flagstaff, Ariz.
Carolyn Porco      University of Arizona, Tucson
Bud Wheelon      Hughes Aircraft Co. (retired), Los Angeles

#####

Source: https://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/releases/93/release_1993_0901.html

Confirmed.
flekkelek

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:44:26 AM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                                September 1, 1993

NASA Administrator Daniel S. Goldin today announced the establishment of a study team at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory to explore possibilities for a return mission to Mars to recover some of the scientific objectives of the Mars Observer mission, if communications with that spacecraft cannot be reestablished.

The study team, led by JPL Assistant Laboratory Director Dr. Charles Elachi, will look at a variety of low-cost spacecraft, instrument and launch options, with the objective of returning to Mars in 1994 or 1996.

The team will review available spacecraft and instrument options from industry and government, including Mars Observer spares and possible international contributions. The team is expected to present potential mission options to NASA within the next two months.

John Casani      JPL
Donna Pivirotto      JPL
Rob Staehle      JPL
John Beckman      JPL

#####

Confirmed.
Yeah, and also worked for lockhead, I also saw the thread. Why are you this sure about those are the same guy?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:28:23 AM

John Casani      JPL
Donna Pivirotto      JPL
Rob Staehle      JPL
John Beckman      JPL

#####

Confirmed.
Yeah, and also worked for lockhead, I also saw the thread. Why are you this sure about those are the same guy?

Because there's pictures of him.

flekkelek

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:35:09 AM

John Casani      JPL
Donna Pivirotto      JPL
Rob Staehle      JPL
John Beckman      JPL

#####

Confirmed.

Because there's pictures of him.

Maybe, but it is a blurry potato picture, you can't tell if its him or not. Anyways.. if he was a nasa worker, that doesn't mean all of them are nuts...
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:44:40 AM

"The Johnson Space Center shooting was an incident of hostage taking that occurred on April 20, 2007 in Building 44, the Communication and Tracking Development Laboratory, at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Houston, Texas, United States. The gunman, William Phillips, an employee for Jacobs Engineering who worked at Building 44,[1] shot and killed one person and took a hostage for over three hours before committing suicide." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Space_Center_shooting

This is just one of many incidents over the years, these guys at NASA are psychopathic murderers in addition to being hoaxer, liars and scammers.
flekkelek

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:58:57 AM

"The Johnson Space Center shooting was an incident of hostage taking that occurred on April 20, 2007 in Building 44, the Communication and Tracking Development Laboratory, at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Houston, Texas, United States. The gunman, William Phillips, an employee for Jacobs Engineering who worked at Building 44,[1] shot and killed one person and took a hostage for over three hours before committing suicide." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Space_Center_shooting

This is just one of many incidents over the years, these guys at NASA are psychopathic murderers in addition to being hoaxer, liars and scammers.
hoaxers, liars, scammers... Those fit more like to a flattard. Also pretty sure nomad is a psycho. So what now?
Astargath

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

2. You can prove the Sun's rays hit the Earth in parallel (still waiting on this).

Dishonest? Really go fuck yourself, I was ignorant of the fact Nikon and Canon had their encryption cracked. You're just a piece of shit who's arguing on the behalf of psychopaths and their collective lie.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

2. We already explained you it's a matter of perspective but of course you are dishonest and dismissed it. I will provide photographic evidence for you because otherwise you wont admit being wrong.

Note that the shadows from different clouds are parallel to each other. That’s because the Sun is very far away compared to the distance between the clouds. In fact, the Sun’s shadows are so close to parallel that we cannot measure the difference with sufficient accuracy to estimate the distance to the Sun using this method alone. A more nearby light source would produce shadows that diverge from each other at a more pronounced angle.

3. I would but you don't accept any photos of that so what's the point?

4. http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2010/09/17/but-it-moves-how-we-know-the-e/
Also, again, people knew the earth was moving around the sun thousands of years ago just like they knew the earth wasn't flat. Around 230 b.c., the Greek philosopher Aristarchus suggested that this was the case. He was an outstanding observer and based this idea on careful observations.

With improved telescopes, astronomers started looking for another proof of Earth’s motion around the Sun, stellar parallax. Earth’s orbit is huge — some 186 million miles (300,000 kilometers) in diameter. If an astronomer measures the position of a nearby star, and then measures it again six months later, the star’s apparent position against the background of more distant stars should shift a tiny amount.

Observing this would prove that Earth in fact is not stationary. It wasn’t until 1838 that an astronomer finally detected this shift. That year, German astronomer Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel successfully measured the parallax of the star 61 Cygni.

And there’s yet another proof. Imagine standing still with rain coming straight down. To stay dry, you just hold your umbrella directly over your head. As you begin to walk, however, you need to tilt the umbrella “into” the rain, even though the rain is coming straight down. The faster you walk, the greater the tilt needs to be.

As Earth orbits the Sun, we can detect a “tilt” of incoming starlight. English astronomer James Bradley discovered this phenomenon in 1725 by accident — while he was searching for stellar parallax! This aberration of starlight, as it is called, is a result of light having a finite speed and Earth’s motion around the Sun.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

My reply in orange text.

Image of Hitler

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
There is no proof of gravity it's a bullshit theory.
2. We already explained you it's a matter of perspective but of course you are dishonest and dismissed it. I will provide photographic evidence for you because otherwise you wont admit being wrong.
I'm sorry but you're the dishonest one here, perspective doesn't cause vertical lines to converge.
Notice that the vertical telephone poles remain vertical. Vertical telephone poles make you the liar not me!

Image (A)

Image (B)

Image (C)

Image (D)

Note that the shadows from different clouds are parallel to each other. That’s because the Sun is very far away compared to the distance between the clouds. In fact, the Sun’s shadows are so close to parallel that we cannot measure the difference with sufficient accuracy to estimate the distance to the Sun using this method alone. A more nearby light source would produce shadows that diverge from each other at a more pronounced angle.

i. Image (A) is a cropped too close image of some clouds with what might be long shadows from a setting Sun, absolutely nothing for reference or scale. That's some fail "proof image" right there.

ii. The rays in Image (B) don't hit the ground nor are they parallel. This is not even a relevant image.

iii. Image (C) shows more long shadows at sunset but the area is wide enough to show divergence of several degrees between the two most removed shadows. Epic fail, you just proved the Sun's rays converge over a wide area.

iv. Image (D) is again cropped too close and with no reference points. This one isn't taken at sunset as per the shorter shadows but it's worthless without any scale reference points.

Source: https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-image-sun-rays-shining-clouds-image11302331

The above two images prove the Sun's rays do not strike the earth in parallel.

3. I would but you don't accept any photos of that so what's the point?

You claim the ocean curves then show me the ocean curving motherfucker!

4. http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2010/09/17/but-it-moves-how-we-know-the-e/
Also, again, people knew the earth was moving around the sun thousands of years ago just like they knew the earth wasn't flat. Around 230 b.c., the Greek philosopher Aristarchus suggested that this was the case. He was an outstanding observer and based this idea on careful observations.

With improved telescopes, astronomers started looking for another proof of Earth’s motion around the Sun, stellar parallax. Earth’s orbit is huge — some 186 million miles (300,000 kilometers) in diameter. If an astronomer measures the position of a nearby star, and then measures it again six months later, the star’s apparent position against the background of more distant stars should shift a tiny amount.

Observing this would prove that Earth in fact is not stationary. It wasn’t until 1838 that an astronomer finally detected this shift. That year, German astronomer Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel successfully measured the parallax of the star 61 Cygni.

And there’s yet another proof. Imagine standing still with rain coming straight down. To stay dry, you just hold your umbrella directly over your head. As you begin to walk, however, you need to tilt the umbrella “into” the rain, even though the rain is coming straight down. The faster you walk, the greater the tilt needs to be.

As Earth orbits the Sun, we can detect a “tilt” of incoming starlight. English astronomer James Bradley discovered this phenomenon in 1725 by accident — while he was searching for stellar parallax! This aberration of starlight, as it is called, is a result of light having a finite speed and Earth’s motion around the Sun.

I asked for proof, you're just typing garbage.

The Michelson & Morley experiment in conjunction with the Sagnac experiment is empirical proof the earth is motionless. Airy's experiment is also empirical proof it's motionless and it corroborates the results of the M&M experiment.

FUCKING BASTARD SHILL WASTING MY TIME!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: