Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

Lol man, don't waste his time such things as proofs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlitzPredict

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Happy to have found this thread. I'm especially looking forward to the solar eclipse discussion when I go back through the pages.

My disappoint to find there was no solid debate in favor of a flat earth during the eclipse.
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

Am shocked we are still having this conversation here. What happened to the so called elite bitcoin community with a lot of scientific know how and all the technological development and coding techniques at the back of their palm. Totally amazed by this but remeber this and keep it in heart very well. The earth is geoid shape. Not flat or spherical. Spherical is perfectly rounded without any irregularities it is not infact the polar regions are flatter than the tropical regions. It is a GEOID
kekmaster

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

Holy shit, some of you guys are crazy...
Don't you know that Earth is a triangle?
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:41:19 PM

Am shocked we are still having this conversation here. What happened to the so called elite bitcoin community with a lot of scientific know how and all the technological development and coding techniques at the back of their palm. Totally amazed by this but remeber this and keep it in heart very well. The earth is geoid shape. Not flat or spherical. Spherical is perfectly rounded without any irregularities it is not infact the polar regions are flatter than the tropical regions. It is a GEOID
>elite
>bitcoin community
Pick one.
varole

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

If it is sunset in one side then it should be also sunrise at the same place. There would be no night in a flat earth Smiley
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:51:04 PM

If you know the truth from the round and flat of the world, will it make you better?

There will be no specification answer about this, logic will not be able to explain 1 argument.

My logic leads to the round, for make it simple, for what there's gravity to balance if the world is flat.

btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

"Spacewalk 360: RT releases first-ever panoramic video of man in outer space (VIDEO)"

Incredible

https://www.rt.com/news/405600-rt-spacewalk-360-video/
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:47:49 PM

flat earth theory is just fake propaganda to discredit and give a bad rep to conspiracy theories

Quoted for posterity.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:55:50 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 03:06:16 PM by notbatman

"Spacewalk 360: RT releases first-ever panoramic video of man in outer space (VIDEO)"

Incredible

Windows doesn't like it, it just played a black screen but the on-screen advertising pop-up worked good. The MSM is full of crap with all the bullshit they sell Windows defender just made them BTFO their video was so shitty. I wonder if there's some kind if AI running?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

Incredible

Windows doesn't like it, it just played a black screen.

Don't bother bro, it was obviously cgi like all the other thousands of videos/photos. Don't let anyone fool you, spread the word, earth is flat. Be careful not to get too close to the dome because its electrified with 4 quadrillion volts. Everything science has discovered for the past 2000 years is fake and cgi as well, fucking shills, trying to make us think the world is not flat for some reason.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
huntybunty

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:34:05 PM

It’s astonishing to me that anyone needs convincing that the earth is spherical. Even basic science classes can provide plenty of evidence for this obvious fact! I imagine that have such a poor understanding of the world around would also mean a poor understanding of other things, including investment and cryptocurrencies.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

It’s astonishing to me that anyone needs convincing that the earth is spherical. Even basic science classes can provide plenty of evidence for this obvious fact! I imagine that have such a poor understanding of the world around would also mean a poor understanding of other things, including investment and cryptocurrencies.

What piece of evidence is most convincing to you that we're on a spinning globe?

Also, can you prove that you honestly believe we're on a spinning globe, what evidence do you have to prove this? The reason I ask is because this is a conspiracy and there are many people who pretend that the world is a globe and they will feign belief, fabricate evidence and twist your perceptions to make you believe at any cost.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:57:54 PM

What piece of evidence is most convincing to you that we're on a spinning globe?

Also, can you prove that you honestly believe we're on a spinning globe, what evidence do you have to prove this? The reason I ask is because this is a conspiracy and there are many people who pretend that the world is a globe and they will feign belief, fabricate evidence and twist your perceptions to make you believe at any cost.

Dude, do you understand that people stopped debating whether the earth was flat or not hundreds of years ago? It has been proven that it's not, long long ago. No one is debating that anymore only nutjobs like you. Do you not see how ridiculous you sound? It's a conspiracy to what, what is the point of this.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:03:43 AM

What makes you think that anybody thinks that the earth is a spinning globe? You are the only one who suggests that.

Find a clock. Sit down in a chair facing the clock. Watch the hour hand move. By the time the hour hand has done a 360 degree turn on the clock, TWICE, the so-called spinning globe will have turned once. That's really spinning, isn't it? LOL.

But if you want to see the real spin, watch the little "axle" that the hands of the clock are attached to. Watch that baby spin. That's approximately what it would be like standing at one of the poles... simply turning around... like you were standing at the center of a slowly turning merry-go-round... except that it is globular and not flat.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

It was probably easier to land on the moon "for real" than it was to create all the fake BS needed to fake it.

Seems like there was a lot of CGI of globe earth before CGI was even invented.

(if all the pictures of the earth from the 60s and 70s were fake it would look like Sci Fi and Godzilla movies of the 60s and 70s...i.e. twilight zone, king kong, etc)

The video posted above was of Russian cosmonauts above the planet...seems like they are "in on it" also.

Gravity warps space...maybe we can just say the earth is flat, but just being warped into a round, globe, sphere, planet by gravity...now everyone is right...we can all go home now - it's closing time Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

Q:  How can I prove to myself the earth is not flat for free?

A:  Skype with someone on the other side of flat earth.  Ask them if it is day or night.  It will be opposite of yours.

In a flat earth, if one person could see the sun, literally everyone would be able to.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:00:30 AM

Q:  How can I prove to myself the earth is not flat for free?

A:  Skype with someone on the other side of flat earth.  Ask them if it is day or night.  It will be opposite of yours.

In a flat earth, if one person could see the sun, literally everyone would be able to.

Fucking retard who doesn't understand perspective or fucking shill.

Pick one.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:05:29 AM

It was probably easier to land on the moon "for real" than it was to create all the fake BS needed to fake it.

Seems like there was a lot of CGI of globe earth before CGI was even invented.

(if all the pictures of the earth from the 60s and 70s were fake it would look like Sci Fi and Godzilla movies of the 60s and 70s...i.e. twilight zone, king kong, etc)

The video posted above was of Russian cosmonauts above the planet...seems like they are "in on it" also.

Gravity warps space...maybe we can just say the earth is flat, but just being warped into a round, globe, sphere, planet by gravity...now everyone is right...we can all go home now - it's closing time Wink

My gut tells me that the moon landings were real. I, also, feel that at least some of the "videos" of it were fake.

At the time of the moon landings, there was a real need in the U.S. psyche that we do it. But there was a lot of possibility that it would fail. My thought is that it was done, but we were shown fake videos of it, just in case there was failure. We needed the security of know that we did it. The Russians needed to think that we did it.

There is a whole lot in politics. And politics is run by a handful of people who are trying to rule the world. They mess with us all the time by trying to get us to believe in stuff the way they want us to believe in it. The problem is that they don't always succeed. But they know this. So they throw just enough truth into the mix so that when they fail, we don't easily know it.

Regarding gravity theory, we don't know that gravity theory is right. It might be flawed. There is reasonable scientific evidence out there that Einstein didn't include enough "stuff" when he did his theory-making. But one thing is for sure. Anybody who thinks that density is gravity, is filled with density.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:30:30 AM

For Vod there's no light at the end of the tunnel just an oncoming train.

Vod is ignorant. But... there aren't any tracks in the tunnel.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: