Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095078 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 10:51:40 AM by notbatman

^^^ Show me the ocean curving, proof or GTFO.

You just gonna say it's CGI like you do with everything. I already asked you what would constitute a genuine photo or video of earth and you never replied. Last time you said it was with a specific camera and then changed your story, so what is it?

Go fuck yourself, you keep working the fact I believed encrypted digital signatures were secure and made claims I could prove shit with them when they got hacked. If I fucking knew they got hacked I wouldn't have fucking made that claim eh.

You can't even come up with any photos at all of the sea curving that don't come from NASA, you're so fucking retarded to believe their absolute bullshit you know that right?

Inb4 GoPro fisheye lens image...
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

You just gonna say it's CGI like you do with everything. I already asked you what would constitute a genuine photo or video of earth and you never replied. Last time you said it was with a specific camera and then changed your story, so what is it?

Go fuck yourself, you keep working the fact I believed encrypted digital signatures were secure and made claims I could prove shit with them when they got hacked. If I fucking knew they got hacked I wouldn't have fucking made that claim eh.

You can't even come up with any photos at all of the sea curving that don't come from NASA, you're so fucking retarded to believe their absolute bullshit you know that right?

So how do you know you are not wrong about other things like the flat earth? Is not like you can come up with 1 single photo of the flat earth/dome anyways.

This image was not taken by NASA or the European Space Agency. It's been taken by Russia's latest weather satellite, the Electro-L. It's also a single shot, not a composition like NASA images.

So I guess I convinced you now, right?

Nah, let's see the next excuse Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
aakash

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

Go straight and in a few decades you'll return to the same spot Grin
gunnerslon

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

when it comes to geometry it is and is concerned with ancient times, and about geometry can be traced back to the days of ancient Egypt, the Indus Valley and Babylonian River civilizations. . Most ancient Egyptian and Babylonian geometries are limited to the calculation of the lengths of lines, breadth, and volume, that is my opinion
load1ng

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

We have been in space, and there are legit photographic and video evidence taken by space stations and astronauts themselves to prove that Earth, along with the other planets and stars are spherical.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

So how do you know you are not wrong about other things like the flat earth? Is not like you can come up with 1 single photo of the flat earth/dome anyways.

This image was not taken by NASA or the European Space Agency. It's been taken by Russia's latest weather satellite, the Electro-L. It's also a single shot, not a composition like NASA images.

So tell us what criteria did you use in determining that the Russian image is the real Earth? It looks even faker than the garbage NASA produces.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

This is a real photo, this is what Earth looks like from a distance:

Astargath

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

So tell us what criteria did you use in determining that the Russian image is the real Earth? It looks even faker than the garbage NASA produces.

aaaaaand here we go, more excuses.

1st he asks me for photos with a specific camera, he said that would convince him, I provided the photos and then he changed the story
2nd he asks me for photos that are not from nasa, I provide them and he asks me how do I know they are real.

Well I don't have any reason to believe that Russia would fake a photo of space just like NASA or the European Space Agency. It seems far more logical to believe they are real than to believe all these agencies, which also hate each other would cooperate to fake photos in order to ''fool'' us.

Now you never seem convinced although I'm giving you what you are asking for, you keep making excuses because you are a dishonest liar. Get out of here troll.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

This is a real photo, this is what Earth looks like from a distance:

Do you realize that if the earth was a flat circle that line wouldn't be straight, right?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

^^^ You're just fucking retarded, you have no valid argument for your bullshit.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

This is Earth, this is what a real photo looks like; it's a flat and motionless plane.
Astargath

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

This is Earth, this is what a real photo looks like; it's a flat and motionless plane.

And why is that picture real and all the other hundreds and thousands not? That one doesn't show earth in it's totality. You are just a dishonest liar, I gave you what you asked for and you still refuse it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

^^^ I'm not the dishonest liar here you total fucking faggot.
Reytorio

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

Trolls everywhere haha. Just check some experiments on youtube and do them yourself!
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

It's barely 2018 but we already heard the funniest joke of the year.
Astargath

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

You realize that you always evade the questions, right? I asked you why would you think those photos are real and the others aren't. You never answered. I provided proof that YOU asked for and yet here we are. What do you want, really? You don't want to be convinced that the earth is not flat, that or you are a troll.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sanimu461

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

One of the standards of the past, that shows that the earth isn't flat, but that it is rather spherical, is that of sailing ships.
On a rather calm yet breezy day, get out to the ocean. Through a telescope, watch a sailing ship coming in towards land. At a great distance away, only the topmost parts of the masts are visible on the horizon.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

You realize that you always evade the questions, right? I asked you why would you think those photos are real and the others aren't. You never answered. I provided proof that YOU asked for and yet here we are. What do you want, really? You don't want to be convinced that the earth is not flat, that or you are a troll.

1. I'm fucking nobody, what I think is irreverent.

2. You provided a photo from Hadfield without a digital signature, never mind that all the encryption in all cameras are compromised. You're so fucking dishonest with your arguments like all homosexuals, it's a mental disorder you know.

3. I believed the Earth was a rotating sphere traveling a gazillion miles an hour in a vacuum up until 2014, I can't believe I was so fucking stupid.

4. Take a look in the mirror you absolutely vile creature, the troll awaits your gaze Jew.
Astargath

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

1. I'm fucking nobody, what I think is irreverent.

2. You provided a photo from Hadfield without a digital signature, never mind that all the encryption in all cameras are compromised. You're so fucking dishonest with your arguments like all homosexuals, it's a mental disorder you know.

3. I believed the Earth was a rotating sphere traveling a gazillion miles an hour in a vacuum up until 2014, I can't believe I was so fucking stupid.

4. Take a look in the mirror you absolutely vile creature, the troll awaits your gaze Jew.

You still haven't answered any of the questions. Now you are saying that no photographic evidence would convince you yet you still post photographic evidence yourself to ''prove'' the earth is flat.

It's true you are a fucking nobody so why don't you listen to the brightest minds in the world which all know that the earth is not flat?

3. And now you believe somehow gravity doesn't exist, all the hundreds of thousands of photos/videos and livestreams of earth from space are fake, there is a dome that no one has seen, basically half of the population have to be aware of the conspiracy to make it work.

What would you consider as proof that the earth is not flat, for the third time, and don't come up with more excuses when I provide it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Cool pic from back in October, shows a good sense of scale and how incredibly small we are:
https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/from-the-earth-moon-and-beyond
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: