Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability  (Read 19588 times)
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:02:44 AM

If this is not an April Fools' joke, it would be interesting to know what miners are they using to achieve such incredible roi. Well, scrypt.cc would defend that they are trading altcoins, but what about the others Huh
I think they are ponzi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaprosuchus (OP)

Activity: 144

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 01:19:02 PM

If this is not an April Fools' joke, it would be interesting to know what miners are they using to achieve such incredible roi. Well, scrypt.cc would defend that they are trading altcoins, but what about the others Huh
I think they are ponzi.

Not a joke, some of these might not actually be mining bitcoin, I'll leave the speculation to the viewers, but if you want to compare current daily payouts - this list might come in handy... Wink

And of-course - "caveat emptor"

Cloud Mining Risk Assessment:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 01:43:41 PM

Profitability means nothing if you invest in ponzi and lose all of your money.

Only 2 companies currently pass my non-ponzi test, Hashnest and Bit-x. If anyone else would like me to test them or even write a review about them, just let me know.

Currently no one passes my legitimacy test. Hence I go for the most profitable ones, i.e. CloudMining.website & CloudMinr.IO Smiley

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:43:47 PM

I think they are ponzi.

Scrypt.cc is more ponzi then all of them together. 60 days ROI and you sell this to outsiders, yeah right.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 01:47:52 PM

I think they are ponzi.

Scrypt.cc is more ponzi then all of them together. 60 days ROI and you sell this to outsiders, yeah right.

Do you have any proof that Scrypt.cc is giving ROI in 60 days ? Then I must try them...

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:01:40 PM

I think they are ponzi.

Do you have any proof that Scrypt.cc is giving ROI in 60 days ? Then I must try them...

There is a calculator on their home page which gives you 60+ days result. Recently they had some drop in payouts but ROI s still unbelievable. No proof they mine at all though.

kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 04:36:23 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 02:34:57 PM by kaprosuchus

I added a difficulty increase of 0.201%/day (based on the 100 day average) to my "days-to-break-even" calculation.
It looks like most of the GH/s is overpriced by quite a bit...  Wink

[/url]

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 06:41:58 PM

I think they are ponzi.

There is a calculator on their home page which gives you 60+ days result. Recently they had some drop in payouts but ROI s still unbelievable. No proof they mine at all though.

I am looking for ROI proof, NOT mining proof. Bit-X does not provide any mining proof either except for some vouch they got from BitFury by bribing them.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:36:51 PM

I think they are ponzi.

I am looking for ROI proof, NOT mining proof. Bit-X does not provide any mining proof either except for some vouch they got from BitFury by bribing them.

Do you have an evidence backing your ridiculous claim?
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:03:02 PM

I think they are ponzi.

Do you have any evidence that bitcoincloudservices.com, cloudmining.website or cloudminr.io do not have their own miner ?

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:24:10 PM

I think they are ponzi.

Do you have any evidence that bitcoincloudservices.com, cloudmining.website or cloudminr.io do not have their own miner ?

I would gladly accept any ASIC producer vouching for any of these companies you have mentioned as a proof they actually mine. I would also gladly accept any other proof known to man. No? Why not?

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:44:27 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 09:00:46 PM by tmfp

Don't be ridiculous, how can anyone have evidence that someone doesn't have something? That doesn't mean you have to believe that they do, just because they say so.
These ponzi 'cloud miners' don't even attempt to prove they do actually mine.
Why should they?
There seem to be enough people willing to give them money anyway, who seem to fall into one of two categories:

1) Naive 'investors' who want to believe that they are really mining, despite total lack of evidence and ROI's which defy logic.
2) People who don't care whether they mine or not, just as long as the payments keep coming. (Like your good self).

'Cloud mining' is the perfect Ponzi environment, just make up some numbers and a website, there's no oversight, no proof needed of any legit activity, shrinking payouts are used as reasons to buy more and, of course, no comeback.
Real mining is subject to real costs and of course can't compete with the fairytale stuff on GH/s price.

That's why this "guide" is of no value, it compares apples to oranges.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
kaprosuchus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:02:55 PM

Don't be ridiculous, how can anyone have evidence that someone doesn't have something? That doesn't mean you have to believe that they do, just because they say so.
Why should they?
There seem to be enough people willing to give them money anyway, who seem to fall into one of two categories:

1) Naive 'investors' who want to believe that they are really mining, despite total lack of evidence and ROI's which defy logic.
2) People who don't care whether they mine or not, just as long as the payments keep coming. (Like your good self).

'Cloud mining' is the perfect Ponzi environment, just make up some numbers and a website, there's no oversight, no proof needed of any legit activity, shrinking payouts are used as reasons to buy more and, of course, no comeback.
Real mining is subject to real costs and of course can't compete with the fairytale stuff on GH/s price.

It's still handy even if you only use it to compare the different HashNest offerings (which are 100% verified).

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:28:33 PM

I think they are ponzi.

I would gladly accept any ASIC producer vouching for any of these companies you have mentioned as a proof they actually mine. I would also gladly accept any other proof known to man. No? Why not?

First of all, this account switching is very disturbing Marco. If you want to honestly argue, use at least one account per thread.

Now, coming to your point. What you gladly accept is immaterial. What our previous experience and logic says is important here. Our previous experience says that Asic Miner vouched for Hashie and then both vanished in the thin air one by one. It has been stated several times on various threads that what proof a cloud miner can provide to prove legitimacy beyond doubt. It is publishing their mining address & sold hash power which updates in real time. Unfortunately, not a single cloud miner that exists today does this. ASIC producer vouching is simply eye wash as it easily be gained by bribing them. Like someone said before that BitcoinCloudServices 'bought' their space in Bitcoin Foundation to show legitimacy. It does not prove anything. What is left is ROI. How can we beat the declining price of Bitcoin. That is why the list maintained by OP is important. Where you can see the real profit chart beyond this legitimacy game.

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:30:16 PM

I added a difficulty increase of 0.201%/day (based on the 100 day average) to my "days-to-break-even" calculation.
It looks like most of the GH/s is overpriced by quite a bit...  Wink

Nice updated list. Please update it in the OP.

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:40:16 PM

Why should they?

You have a typical nature you know. You go to every thread and say everything is bad. I never found you praising anything. First let me know which cloud minings are pure & legit according to you and then I'll reply to your BS. Dont try to make your statement politically correct by saying 'Still it is not recommended'.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:45:02 PM

I think they are ponzi.

First of all, this account switching is very disturbing Marco. If you want to honestly argue, use at least one account per thread.

I don't own 50 million accounts you know, once again this is not me.

And you kind of contradicted yourself here:
If you want to honestly argue, use at least one account per thread.
So basically you're telling me to use more than one account? I think what you meant to say was: please only use one account per thread.

Pro tip: everyone who doesn't share your opinion isn't just another alt account; people do agree on the same things sometimes you know?
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 10:17:52 PM

I think they are ponzi.

Now, coming to your point. What you gladly accept is immaterial. What our previous experience and logic says is important here. Our previous experience says that Asic Miner vouched for Hashie and then both vanished in the thin air one by one. It has been stated several times on various threads that what proof a cloud miner can provide to prove legitimacy beyond doubt. It is publishing their mining address & sold hash power which updates in real time. Unfortunately, not a single cloud miner that exists today does this. ASIC producer vouching is simply eye wash as it easily be gained by bribing them. Like someone said before that BitcoinCloudServices 'bought' their space in Bitcoin Foundation to show legitimacy. It does not prove anything. What is left is ROI. How can we beat the declining price of Bitcoin. That is why the list maintained by OP is important. Where you can see the real profit chart beyond this legitimacy game.

I don't own 50 million accounts you know, once again this is not me.

And you kind of contradicted yourself here:
If you want to honestly argue, use at least one account per thread.
So basically you're telling me to use more than one account? I think what you meant to say was: please only use one account per thread.

Pro tip: everyone who doesn't share your opinion isn't just another alt account; people do agree on the same things sometimes you know?

As expected you bypassed the real topic of discussion  and omitted my actual explanation which did not go well with you. I have included that back again within my original quote with bold Grin

Definitely you do not have 50 million accounts on BitcoinTalk. Otherwise you would not have to work for Bit-X. But, you definitely have more than one Hero Member account as evident from this quote...

Hero Member Bitcointalk Account | 546+ Activity | 0.7 BTC

0.7BTC

Signed message from original owner available, no active loans out.

Can go to 574 activity on Tuesday (1 post now will add 14, 1 on Tuesday will add 14)

With your Pro Tip, you are trying to prove that I am wrong. Cheesy Look, I did not confuse you with tmfp, though he contradicted me. I doubted CrazyIvan, who is most likely your Alt. At least you should know I have some deeper knowledge about people in BitcoinTalk than an average person. If you have your old PM in sent item, check the PM you sent me on August 20, 2014. Wink

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:45:38 PM

I didn't even bother reading it. I will now.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:37:35 AM

I think they are ponzi.

I guess there s no point arguing with you so I ll say the following. I will be here to remind you about your words when every single of these 3 ponzi services goes down. Regarding account, crazyivan was sailing these forums much before you have even heard about BTC so pls do not suggest I use more then one account and that I might be somebody else.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: