Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll  (Read 34579 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:29:46 PM

Why do they not show the "Total Net Won" of a player?

How can investors see / prove the "Total Net Won" of satoshidice.com?
maidenvoyage

Activity: 80
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Because I think it is private information... sort of..
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

Because I think it is private information... sort of..
Private information in the sense of satoshidice.com keeps this information secret or in the sense of investors receive this information per personal message or can see it within their investor account?
maidenvoyage

Activity: 80
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:33:45 AM

...as in..when you go in with xx btc and then have 0...you know U R bust...haha
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:27:52 AM

Dean, nice to have you back. I invested here. And I see that my 72btc became 66 btc in the last days.. but that may be through normal winning/loosing of some whales. I am very worried however that I loose money but the banks profit does not fall???

Looking at the charts:

https://dicesites.com/satoshidice

On Jan 11 they ostensibly lost 326 BTC, so that's probably where the drop comes from
Rhavar.. Thank you a lot for your answer.. Yes.. that makes sense...
That was this guy Underdog. See his statistics https://www.satoshidice.com/user/ed10cec930365a1af6db2225843f6e36
He plays always 0,25 btc.. but when he wins he has a leverage of hundreds and when he looses he only has 0,16 x .
So. He signed up on 11 of January and won 300+ bitcoins in one run... Hey...GIVE ME A BREAK>> the guy know the server seed...Do you not think?? I am not so savvy in theses things.. but it seems fishy.. Any opinions? Or an explanation of Satoshidice...PLEAAAASE

So he won that much with 58% of luck?? That's really impossible without knowing the seeds or something. It smells.

https://www.satoshidice.com/stats/#slotGameCumulativeProfitSlot shows a 300BTC drop on Jan 11. It is from Slots not Dice.

AFAIK Satoshidice doesn't show profit of player, so we don't even know if Underdog has made a profit or loss. I don't see anything really suspicious here.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:51:51 AM

Dean, nice to have you back. I invested here. And I see that my 72btc became 66 btc in the last days.. but that may be through normal winning/loosing of some whales. I am very worried however that I loose money but the banks profit does not fall???

Looking at the charts:

https://dicesites.com/satoshidice

On Jan 11 they ostensibly lost 326 BTC, so that's probably where the drop comes from
Rhavar.. Thank you a lot for your answer.. Yes.. that makes sense...
That was this guy Underdog. See his statistics https://www.satoshidice.com/user/ed10cec930365a1af6db2225843f6e36
He plays always 0,25 btc.. but when he wins he has a leverage of hundreds and when he looses he only has 0,16 x .
So. He signed up on 11 of January and won 300+ bitcoins in one run... Hey...GIVE ME A BREAK>> the guy know the server seed...Do you not think?? I am not so savvy in theses things.. but it seems fishy.. Any opinions? Or an explanation of Satoshidice...PLEAAAASE

So he won that much with 58% of luck?? That's really impossible without knowing the seeds or something. It smells.

https://www.satoshidice.com/stats/#slotGameCumulativeProfitSlot shows a 300BTC drop on Jan 11. It is from Slots not Dice.

AFAIK Satoshidice doesn't show profit of player, so we don't even know if Underdog has made a profit or loss. I don't see anything really suspicious here.
The same day this user account is created and wins a 303 BTC slot with untypical $250 bets = nothing suspicious?

This amount reduced from SatoshiDice investor account balances, while they do not invest in SatoshiSlot = nothing suspicious?

Investments cover both Satoshidice and Satoshislots. Wins and losses in Satoshislots affect investor balances.

If you cannot win a big multiplier, what is the point in playing slots?

The round links for Satoshislots https://www.satoshislot.com/round/1431336?nick=Underdog01253 etc are not working.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1711

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:52:41 AM

Investments cover both Satoshidice and Satoshislots. Wins and losses in Satoshislots affect investor balances.

The round links for Satoshislots https://www.satoshislot.com/round/1431336?nick=Underdog01253 etc are not working.
Yes, they reduced the SatoshiSlot 303 BTC win from SatoshiDice investor account balances. But according to the "Bet on the house" terms and conditions, investors do not invest in SatoshiSlot!

And if you reduce SatoshiSlot losses from investor account balances, while they did not invest = criminal offense of fraud!

Which part are you not able to understand?

Satoshidice scam, 500+ Bitcoins defrauded and disappeared!

If they commit criminal offenses towards their investors, what is the point of investing there?

If they commit criminal offenses towards their investors, why would anyone play there? I mean, why would you support criminals, but at the same time moan in the forums if you got cheaten by an operator?

Does this make any sense?

If you do not like to get cheaten, simply avoid the scammers, even if you personally are probably not cheaten when playing there.

Do not feed criminals, if you do not like it! The honest operators deserve your business...

Well its very difficult to say if they are scammers or not because on the other thread someone had a 72 BTC amount stolen. After much complaining the site eventually resolved the issue because the user commented that he was satisfied with the result.

So its really difficult to say if they are criminal or just plain lazy or disorangzied. If they were scammers then they wouldn't of sent him back the 72 BTC.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:38:38 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 11:56:29 AM by ndnh

@game-protect I still don't see your point. Tongue

Bet on the House

You have the opportunity to be part of the House bankroll. The bankroll is the total amount that that players have placed to bet on the house and you are paid according to your percentage of the house's bankroll. The bankroll grows or shrinks in line with players losing or winning bets on the games at satoshidice.com. Satoshi Dice uses a 1.9% house edge and backers get 50% of the house wins or losses. The slot game uses a 3.5% edge. This means that the dice game gives a 0.95% Expected Value (EV) that is shared by the backers, and the SlotGame gives a 1.75% EV to the backers. Affiliate earnings, Leader Board rewards and other rewards are not paid by the backers, and there are no additional fees. Minimum amount to bet on the house is 0.001 and there is no upper limit.

The misunderstanding may be either because you are referring to a currently outdated T&C or they added the part later. It comes to whether or not the part was in there on Jan 11.

Yes, they reduced the SatoshiSlot 303 BTC win from SatoshiDice investor account balances. But according to the "Bet on the house" terms and conditions, investors do not invest in SatoshiSlot!

And if you reduce SatoshiSlot losses from investor account balances, while they did not invest = criminal offense of fraud!

Which part are you not able to understand?

Satoshidice scam, 500+ Bitcoins defrauded and disappeared!

If they commit criminal offenses towards their investors, what is the point of investing there?

If they commit criminal offenses towards their investors, why would anyone play there? I mean, why would you support criminals, but at the same time moan in the forums if you got cheaten by an operator?

Does this make any sense?

If you do not like to get cheaten, simply avoid the scammers, even if you personally are probably not cheaten when playing there.

Do not feed criminals, if you do not like it! The honest operators deserve your business...

The article is also outdated.

https://blockchain.info/address/18e5jpfn9zo9GQov1Ks9Pzh6Yam2SvFqqo has 1,120.99992 BTC

Have some evidence to back your accusations. Right now it looks like all you want to do is spread FUD and get some customers on game-protect.
cryptok

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

"game-protect"  you have a lot of fans here it seems: "Warning: Trade with extreme caution! " from your profile..     LOL
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

@game-protect I still don't see your point. Tongue

Bet on the House

You have the opportunity to be part of the House bankroll. The bankroll is the total amount that that players have placed to bet on the house and you are paid according to your percentage of the house's bankroll. The bankroll grows or shrinks in line with players losing or winning bets on the games at satoshidice.com. Satoshi Dice uses a 1.9% house edge and backers get 50% of the house wins or losses. The slot game uses a 3.5% edge. This means that the dice game gives a 0.95% Expected Value (EV) that is shared by the backers, and the SlotGame gives a 1.75% EV to the backers. Affiliate earnings, Leader Board rewards and other rewards are not paid by the backers, and there are no additional fees. Minimum amount to bet on the house is 0.001 and there is no upper limit.

The misunderstanding may be either because you are referring to a currently outdated T&C or they added the part later. It comes to whether or not the part was in there on Jan 11.

They added the slot part of course later. It was not stated in the "Bet on the House" terms and conditions January 11!

[img ]http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=61946813[/img]

See also: SatoshiDice Investor Scam

As I already explained, SatoshiDice investors never invested in SatoshiSlots and it is the criminal offense of fraud to reduce this 303 BTC slot win from
SatoshiDice investor account balances and I can prove it!

Interesting. AFAIK slot game share the same bankroll as the dice game. 'Satoshi Dice's bankroll' mean the entire bankroll of Satoshidice, of both the games. 'Satoshidice uses a 1.9% house edge...' is inconsistent with the first sentence, it suggests they did not update the terms after they integrated slots into Satoshidice or am I wrong? Did they?
hinterlog

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:04:16 PM

The site is now back up with the Dice edge changed to 0.9%

Thanks for your patience. Feel free to contact support with any queries. Good luck with your future rolls!

Do any other bitcoin dice sites allow investment too?

So what is your profit /loss over 6 to 12 - I didn't get a chance to read through all the previous pages

Is the dices sites website legit? Does it have accurate figures? Why do companies record their figures their? Wouldn't they want to keep them secret?
hinterlog

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:24:29 AM

The site is now back up with the Dice edge changed to 0.9%

Thanks for your patience. Feel free to contact support with any queries. Good luck with your future rolls!

Do any other bitcoin dice sites allow investment too?

So what is your profit /loss over 6 to 12 - I didn't get a chance to read through all the previous pages

Is the dices sites website legit? Does it have accurate figures? Why do companies record their figures their? Wouldn't they want to keep them secret?

Many dice sites allow investment. For a list of trusted dice sites see https://dicesites.com/

That doesn't answer any of my questions - should I not ask them?
danshan11

Activity: 200
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

I am sorry I guess I am super dumb but
why do they do this investment stuff?
satoshidice's owner paid 1200btc he dont have anything to cover wins, he would rather split half the profit why?

I dont understand

Best BTC betting application www.jgexchange.com
s0nicwall

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:42:05 AM

satoshidice's owner paid 1200btc he dont have anything to cover wins, he would rather split half the profit why?

I dont understand

it's mainly to share risk with investors as well as increase the maximum bet limitations etc... since the bankroll participated by investors would raise the maximum bet by increasing the capital.

I don't think they are broke, but just lowering the risk and increasing total betting size available.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

I dont understand

it's mainly to share risk with investors as well as increase the maximum bet limitations etc... since the bankroll participated by investors would raise the maximum bet by increasing the capital.

I don't think they are broke, but just lowering the risk and increasing total betting size available.

Yes. Some of my friends who have invested in the bankroll said the same thing. They are just lowering the risk of losing their funds.
SatoshiDice was one of the best dice games site in the past and hope will get good future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

The owners of the SatoshiDice domain are planning a new and better service for www.satoshidice.com. Stay tuned for more updates soon!

All users and bitcoin balances can be found on www.megadice.com.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:53:29 PM

The owners of the SatoshiDice domain are planning a new and better service for www.satoshidice.com. Stay tuned for more updates soon!

Great news update.

Say are you guys the longest running dice site here on bctalk forums?

Did you once have a campaign going at one time for signatures?
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:18:25 AM

Great news update.

Say are you guys the longest running dice site here on bctalk forums?

Did you once have a campaign going at one time for signatures?

Are you new to bitcoin? Correct me if I am wrong but I think this was one of the first bitcoin dice sites ever created. These are not the original owners however. This site was sold for record profit a few years ago.

Watch this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2821314/ if you want to know more about the site. Its featured in that Bitcoin documentary.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:50:49 PM

Once a domain name turned out as a scam, you can save your time and (investor's) money!

Its hard to say if it was a scam or not. They mostly had hosting outages. There was a gambler who couldn't withdraw like 70 BTC or so but his case finally was met with resolution.

I am not sure why this thread still exists when there is a more popular thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77870
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

Once a domain name turned out as a scam, you can save your time and (investor's) money!

Its hard to say if it was a scam or not. They mostly had hosting outages. There was a gambler who couldn't withdraw like 70 BTC or so but his case finally was met with resolution.

I am not sure why this thread still exists when there is a more popular thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77870
Whaat? They took the 303 BTC slot jackpot from dice investors because they had hosting outages?

Despite of this, no, there were no hosting outages in Curacao!

As far as I know I have no idea what happened to those investor funds and that mysterious huge whale gamblers who had a huge winning streak. There was a separate thread that a user created and I can't find it anymore. And its not listed on that other Satoshidice thread either.

Would be nice to figure out how that issue was resolved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: