Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll  (Read 34563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maidenvoyage

Activity: 80
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

As far as I know I have no idea what happened to those investor funds and that mysterious huge whale gamblers who had a huge winning streak. There was a separate thread that a user created and I can't find it anymore. And its not listed on that other Satoshidice thread either.

Would be nice to figure out how that issue was resolved.
hey, as far as I have followed up, I was one of the guys invested and complaining about the whale winning it all.
I got my money out, their support started working, they payed off the guy who lost 70btc (probalby due to his own fault, phishing) and everybody was happy.
I have not since then gone back to satoshidice and when I checked yesterday the rebranded to megadice.. yepp
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 10:16:32 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 10:41:55 PM by SatoshiDICE_PR

This thread is locked and is being cleaned up. The service previously found on satoshidice.com has moved to megadice.com, and the new thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828431.0

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:45:24 AM

This thread is locked and is being cleaned up. The service previously found on satoshidice.com has moved to megadice.com, and the new thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828431.0

Actually we are very very very very sorry for the way in which Megadice let the SatoshiDice community down.

SatoshiDice is now under new, and completely trustworthy ownership with instant deposits and withdrawals, on our new provably fair system.

We also have something special in the works for those of you who remember the original Satoshi Dice.
For now, please play with confidence on our provably fair site:

coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

Actually we are very very very very sorry for the way in which Megadice let the SatoshiDice community down.

SatoshiDice is now under new, and completely trustworthy ownership with instant deposits and withdrawals, on our new provably fair system.

We also have something special in the works for those of you who remember the original Satoshi Dice.
For now, please play with confidence on our provably fair site:

What is going on here?

Looks like some serious cognitive dissonance in the Megadice/SatoshiDice saga.

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

Blatant lie!

Also, you are on the Curacao licensing scam operators list!

Trustworthy? Are you kidding us?
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:06:10 AM

Blatant lie!

Also, you are on the Curacao licensing scam operators list!

Trustworthy? Are you kidding us?

We currently don't, and never have had a license in Curacao.  We don't know anything about the people behind Megadice,  but in our book they are scammers as well.  Our current system is 100% provably fair, never holds customer funds at all, so you have absolutely nothing to risk.
Give it a try today at https://satoshidice.com/

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:12:19 PM

Wow, that is strange... What happened here? SatoshiDice ownership changed and have became MegaDice, now SatoshiDice is back, but with new ownership? Real new ownership or is it the same original owner from the old days?

Or is it just a fake attempt from someone trying to look like SatoshiDice?  Shocked

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
roparker2014

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:20:34 PM

So SatoshiDicePR can you give an explanation of what has been going on with this site in the past years?
It seems hard to trace the background of this business - Wikipedia just mentions it being sold once in 2013.
Seems a lot more has been going on to me. Used to keep a decent size deposit in the SD bankroll which gave me pretty nice rate of return but can't see myself doing that now unless there was a lot more transparency about what's been happening.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:01:08 AM

So SatoshiDicePR can you give an explanation of what has been going on with this site in the past years?
It seems hard to trace the background of this business - Wikipedia just mentions it being sold once in 2013.
Seems a lot more has been going on to me. Used to keep a decent size deposit in the SD bankroll which gave me pretty nice rate of return but can't see myself doing that now unless there was a lot more transparency about what's been happening.

I do not think they can give you the exact answer but last time they said that they are already under new management which is really good on managing their funds and everything well. But until this day, no one ever claimed it that they really get those benefits for players
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:21:12 AM

I do not think they can give you the exact answer but last time they said that they are already under new management which is really good on managing their funds and everything well. But until this day, no one ever claimed it that they really get those benefits for players

Basically its very difficult to see who the new management is.

Something happened prior to the management changing with the bank roll. Apparently some new user won alot of money and caused the bank roll investment profits to shrink.

We raised questions which were all unanswered. This happened months ago, ever since then its been going more and more downhill.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██